Incest A son's KingDOM
Swetha.......

After a long time, I had a great feeling today that I had someone to support me by my side.

I had been a very confident woman from a very young age. It was always my decision that my parents relied on and when I said I wanted to marry Sunil, they agreed right away. But a lot has changed after our marriage and we had Akki as our son. 

Sunil had started to test his luck in new businesses investing loads of money into it. In the process, he made a bunch of friends with whom he started spending a lot of money and time. His father too lost trust in him soon and kept the properties on my name and our son. That must have really hurt Sunil and I tried to convince my father-in-law not to go that far.

"I don't believe him anymore" he said to that.

After a few years, his father passed away and they made Sunil's behaviour even worse. Slowly Sunil changed a lot that he is no more a loving husband or a dutiful father like he once used to be. He got addicted to drinking a lot that he would sometimes crawl into our home unable to stand properly. I once even found him sleeping at the door in the morning. When I tried to question him about this, we had a big fight and I would finally compromise and step back. It became a daily routine and I started to keep quite to raise anymore fights. But still he wouldn't stop. The situations have become even worse nowadays that Sunil stopped coming home for a few days. I tried many ways to bring back Sunil reminding him of our old days together but in despair. I tried my best not to get Akki affected by all these things.

I have always done my best to keep the family happy. This morning when I saw Sunil walking with that woman into the hotel lobby, I felt my heart break and I strongly wished for that not to be true. But when I stopped the car and watched Sunil wrap his arm around the waist of that lady, I know that I can't see it anymore and left from there. I was crying all the way to school and once I reached the parking of the school, I wiped my eyes and looked myself in the rear view mirror.

"Today is a special day for Akki and I don't want to disappoint him" I said to myself and got down 

Akhil has always been a good son and my world. If it was not for Akhil I would have probably ended my life a long time back or it would have been today when I saw Sunil at the hotel.

I felt proud as a parent when Akki was called upon the stage for being a merit student. I would have planned something special for him today if I had not been disturbed by the morning events. I never let Akki intervene in the fight between Sunil and me, but today when he came to my rescue I felt strong seeing Akki stand by my side supporting me. 

Back to the present, I could feel my eyes closing as my son covered me with the warm blanket over me and then I drifted off to sleep. In the middle of the night, I woke up to find myself in my son's bed. He was sleeping on his back and I might have pulled the blanket completely on me in sleep. I switched on the lights to notice that he had a big tent formed in his shorts pointing towards the ceiling. I am not so naive not to know that it is quite common for boys this age to have erections in sleep, especially on these cold winter nights. But this is something different. I have spent ample time watching at his shorts. It looked so big even under the shorts that I could figure it to be much bigger than his father. 

It reminded me of the earlier days of my marriage when I would wake in the middle of the night to find my husband's erection and pull his cock out waking him from sleep with a blowjob. Then we would fuck like rabbits until we satisfied our carnal desires 

"Oh, it has been so many days" I thought to myself.

These days the sex had been entirely different for us. In the middle of the night, Sunil would just bump into me, get on top of me and push his cock inside with a few strokes. Once he is done, he would go back to sleep. That was the only sex I am experiencing since so many years and I miss those days when I used a have a good orgasm. 

After all these wasted years now looking at my son's crotch with a hard shaft poking out so close in front of eyes is making me aroused. Deliberately my hands moved to reach for his cock when the voice in my mind shouted.

"Control yourself Swetha, that's your son"

I pulled my hand back and covered the blanket over him, switched off the lights and slept again.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 6 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 11-02-2024, 11:11 AM
RE: A son's KingDOM Ch 01 - by sri7869 - 11-02-2024, 08:09 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Saikarthik - 12-02-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mom.ridhima - 13-02-2024, 05:55 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 13-02-2024, 06:58 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 15-02-2024, 05:06 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by eviltimes0 - 19-02-2024, 11:12 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 21-02-2024, 09:45 AM