Misc. Erotica Unwrapped -dirty devil
Insha's pov 

I don’t even think he actually saw me, but I saw him and what I saw was fascinating. It was ease and charm and privilege and it made me buzz. Made me breathe. Made her blush with thoughts too dirty for an ethics class. It definitely made her  forget every intention she had of hating his kind. Instead, I wanted to know more. It wasn’t hard to find out about him. His father was Karan Singh , co-owner of Singhsa Financial, one of the India's largest investment firms, and without even having to ask, people talked about him. She soon discovered she was a senior,.

And though it was now late October and Vishal  had never once spoken to her or looked at her  directly or even indicated that he knew she was alive, she d come to every one. Every time, she spent the evening in a corner watching him pressed up against some girl. Always a different corner. Always a different girl. It made her 
envious .She knew she had nothing special to offer. There was no trap that would set off the minute Vishal’s cock was inside me. He’d fuck me and be done. And then my obsession with him would be even more pathetic because I
wouldn’t just be a girl with a crush—I’d be a psycho who couldn’t move on. Still, I dreamt that I’d be different. That one day, he’d notice me and there’d be that spark and it would be the forever kind of spark and when he found out I’d been saving myself for someone just like him he’d want to work to earn me and he would. And it would be sweet and romantic and we’d live happily ever after. For a business major, I’d always had a wild imagination.Then I met Asif , he was good guy, nothing special in looks but would dot me like a princess;which one should look for in a guy unlike Vishal.Asif and I began dating ,i had hoped that it would work out for several reasons -that he was a good guy , from my community unlike Vishal so she there would no scandal.I had witnessed cases that how much a scandal it causes in our community if girls are found dating or even found associating with other communities boys.
Many girls concealed there relationship but sometimes family members would found out by their own or by jealous boys of our community that lead to prohibition of her education to immediate marriage.So i played it safe dating Asif ,it was going good until that night.

Christmas night 

Asif had gone to home for Vacation,I had here in campus with my roommates Soha and Neha.
I circled around the  table that the girsl kept in , squinting around people until I caught sight of Vishal and his catch of the night:she was of her batch a Punjabi girl named Vini . When I spotted them again, it was just in time. They were near the staircase and he was leaning in to whisper something into her ear. She responded with a giggle and then a nod. This was it. The Exit. The moment the two of them would slip away to take things to The Next Level. The part that I spent the rest of the week imagining in fine detail—only, in my imagination, I was the girl, and very often, I accompanied the daydreaming with my hand beneath my panties. Seriously, maybe I just needed to get laid. I took another swallow of my not-so-delightful craft Orange juice and cringed. 

I noticed them heading towards the upper level  of campus which was off-limits, the door to the stairway kept locked, and even if it wasn’t, I wouldn’t have ever intruded on their private space. But this time when Vishal  and his catch went upstairs, he didn’t shut the door tightly behind him. From across the room, my eyes focused in on the latch bolt sticking out from the doorframe, and something came over me. Something unexplainable. Because one minute I was standing against the wall like always and the next I was creeping in the shadows up the dark staircase to the top floor of The Keep. The stairs were quiet and empty, and at the landing, I paused. The lights were off everywhere on the top floor, and it took a moment for my eyes to focus. There seemed to be a bathroom straight in front of me. To my right was a hallway, to my left was a Vishal room with a door slightly ajar. Giggles drifted from the room, and I tiptoed in that direction, cursing at myself every step of the 
way. What the fuck was I even doing? Was I planning to spy while Vishal banged some other girl? Did I want him to suddenly notice me at the door and invite me in instead? Did I want him to invite me to join? Yeah, this was messed up. I nearly turned around. I should have turned around. But then I inhaled sharply and I had to know. Had to see. I crept closer, peeked inside and nearly jumped when I saw the couple directly in front of me in a lip-locked frenzy. Then I realized that I was actually looking at a reflection in a wall-sized mirror. They were on a big table size of the table  and the moon was shining in through the window illuminating the display. And, oh my god, was it hot. The girl had already lost her shirt and her bra, and Vishal was bent over her, suckling on one breast, kissing her pointed nipple while squeezing her other breast. Vini threw her head back and moaned. Unconsciously, I plumped my own breast over my sweater, and nearly gasped when I found my nipple sensitive and erect. I had to bite my lip to keep from making any noise. Had to cross my ankles to ease the throbbing between my legs. I watched as Vishal peeled off his shirt, the angle giving me a view of his beautiful, muscular back. He was on the rowing team. Of course. So preppy. So rich boy. But those muscles… God bless the rowing team. And now he was undoing his jeans. And she was drawing out his cock. I could feel my eyes widen, trying to get a better look at his dick. I dared to lean in a little farther. Still, all I could make out was a dark shadow in the grip of the Vini's little palm as she stroked him up and down. “Yeah,Vini, just like that.” The low rumble in Vini ’s voice made my knees buckle. I could just hear him over the thump-thump of the bass drifting up from downstairs. “ He pulled her head back up so he could devour her mouth. He kissed her for a few minutes, greedily, before pulling away and heading out of the reflection—toward me. I cowered in the corner where the hinge met the frame, certain I was about to be discovered.   I ran in hide in inte dark corner of the stairs.

NEVER MEANT to start the whole thing. It wasn’t my fault; I can’t be blamed. He shouldn’t have looked so tempting and gorgeous and like an exotic bird just waiting for me to stare. He shouldn’t have done all those things he did that I couldn’t help watching, like my own personal, private filthy movie.  It was all his fault, your honour, for being such a damned trollop. i had  seen him with beautiful women  and knew that he probably fucks them but witnessing it.
. I tried to turn away. But even then it was too much for me to fight. I ended up standing at that secret window, fingernail between my chewing teeth, thighs pressed too tightly together, watching the scene .

Vishal was now near Vini and  pulled her close to him, making her head tilt back. She ran a hand through her hair and smiled again. Then he was peeling the shirt back, going first over one shoulder then the next, letting it fall down her back and onto the floor. He put a big hand on her waist, starting on her ribs and sliding around, swirling on her lower back and down, grabbing an ass cheek.

With his hands on her narrow waist, Vishal turned Vini around so her back was to her table , kissing her lips while he did. He eased her backward, and she stepped until her legs touched the table . It sat her down on it and his kiss followed her along, their lips never leaving each other’s. Vini  lay back on the table, finally letting her lips plop free from his. She scooted rearward, and he climtable  on to the table  and lay next to her. They made out, side-by-side but with Vishal’s face over top of hers, her hand stroking the bulging muscles of his arm. When her knee came up overtop his thigh, he stuck his leg in between hers and rolled on top of her. Now he was over her and Vishal’s hands went immediately to his ass. She fondled him, tugged at the cotton of his shorts, felt his rump and grabbd at his pockets, tugged at the loops of his belt. . They ground their pelvises against each other, their lips making popping, smacking noises. Vini writhed underneath him, and the muscles in his arms bulged and flexed. His hand came up to touch her shoulder. He kissed her, drew away, she smiled, he suckled her mouth again while his fingers slipped under the strap of her bikini bra, slid down to peel the tiny cup back and expose her soft brown nipple. He kissed his way to it, took it in his mouth. The whole while his hips were humping his cock against her. She was humping back against him, too. As Vishal took her hardening bud into his mouth, she moaned and her head tilted back. I could see her hands were moving again, down to Vishal’s narrow waist, squeezing the muscles of his hard ass. Her long, thin brown legs worked slowly up and down, tangled in a scissor with Vishal’s. 

He peeled his shirt up, the red lamp light casting upward on him, showing all the ripples, ridges, and bulges of his hard body. His chest was broad and his shoulders huge, his biceps were thick and round. Then he was overtop of her as Vini made cooing sounds, loving what she saw. Her hands went over his bare sides, squeezing on his muscles, his wide lats, touching him. She moaned ecstatically while he suckled her neck then took her lips again. I watched Vini ’s pretty feet as she writhed underneath Vishal . Her legs were so long her toes almost touched the footboard. She brought a knee up, hooked an ankle around his waist. Her right hand tugged at his shorts, pulling them down his rump and exposing more of his blue underwear. She pulled on them harder, grabbing his shorts leg and pushing them down. She was so enthusiastic it wm mad. Vishal ’s right hand slipped down her body and cupped her pussy over her pante bottoms. He
 squeezed it. She cried out. Her hands were swooping circles over his back, the right hand slipping now underneath his underwear, pushing back the bright blue cotton and exposing one perfectly round, hard ass cheek. Vishal pumped his crotch against her pussy, his hand down there, too, and she brought a knee up to let him get better access to her sex.

Vishal s hand pushed a middle finger over top of her turquoise bottom and stroked the crease of her pussy and it made Vini’s legs shake. He raised up, kneeling astride one of her legs and began to untie the knot on the hip of her b bottom. Then he got between her legs, Vini moaning and watchi her legs spread out on either side of his hips but her knees pressed together, like she was hiding the sight of her pussy from him. He took the stringy bottom and pulled it free, slipping it down one of her long legs that she raised up for him and he tossed it to the floor. Vini did a little sit-up and put her hands behind her back, untied her bra and Vishal grabbed it in the middle then flung it free. Now she was totally naked in front of him. He was shirtless with his shorts on.
 Vini murmerd something He touched his waistband, tugged up where she’d pushed it down, She put her hands over her face as if she was shy. The arches of her feet stroked up and down the table  on the outside of his thighs, her knees still

The bright blue underpants he wore were humped out, that big thing he had in there straining against the material. VISHAL made a funny sigh looking at it. . The guy was unbelievably beautiful. Flat stomach with ridged abs, chiseled hips, a thin waist; stacks of muscles that ran up his middle and a broad, rounded chest like a young gymnast; shoulders like cantaloupes, veins running through them and down his arms. 

VISHAL tucked his fingers into his underpants, pulled down the front and his cock fell out and bounced.  It was third cock i was witnessed that day .Even from a distance the size of his member was noticable.
He wasn’t fully hard, but he was halfway there. It was so huge. 

Vini scooted down the table and he opened his legs. She got in between them, crouching on her knees and examining his manhood up close. It had flopped up to lay on his belly. With the tips of her fingers, she caressed the underside, bringing her finger to touch the tip and run a little circle around his urethra. He groaned and flexed his stomach muscles and she made an appreciative sound.

Vini scooted down the  table and he opened his legs. She got in between them, crouching on her knees and examining his manhood up close. It had flopped up to lay on his belly. With the tips of her fingers, she caressed the underside, bringing her finger to touch the tip and run a little circle around his urethra. He groaned and flexed his stomach muscles and she made an appreciative sound. She kissed at the inside of his thighs; first the left, then the right. She kissed his scrotum. Ran out her tongue and drew slippery circles on his hairy balls. They drew up tight into a big brown bunch. She kissed them, took the tip of her tongue and ran along the underside of his cock, her hand sweeping up his muscular thigh to take it, hold it and run her thumb on it. Then with her eyes on
his, she pointed it upward, gripped the base and opened her mouth. She tapped it against her protruding tongue, eyes closed, before she sunk it past her lips and sucked him. He groaned again, put his head back, the feel of her tongue making him crazy. His hand reached down, huge muscular forearm bulging with blades of muscle, thin leather cords dangling from his wrist. He gripped her hair and caressed the side of her face. She bobbed on him, her hand stroking. She came off with a wet smack and smiled. “It’s so big.” “You like it?” “It’s so big I can’t believe it,” she said and put two hands on it now. There was still room for a third hand. She stroked two hands together and watched him in her grip, then her mouth was on it again, sucking, breathing heavy through her nose while she went up and down.

The action was hidden from me now, Vinis  hair had tumbled forward and blocked the way her mouth wrapped around his cock. Just her head bobbing up and down, her glossy hair billowing in and out, settling in silky chestnut folds against the muscles of his stomach. Vishal palmed the back of her head while she sucked him. It went on for a long time, then she got up on her knees, smiling, grabbing at her hair and tossing it around. Her lips were puffy and her mouth shone wetly with saliva. She stroked him, jerked him,” He laughed, took her wrist and pulled her forward so she fell face down on elbows and knees next to him with her butt sticking up in the air and he spanked a butt cheek and she laughed.

The scene was so erotic i couldn't stop myself from rubbing my breast and rubbing my thighs together. I was moaning also when  i stick fell and Vishal attention shifted to  my window , suddenly 
I ducked  hoping that he didn't see me.For sometime i stayed in the darkness then the moaning started. When i again peek through the window what i witness caught my breath .

Vini was  laying flat on the table , her head touching the wall and he bucked his hips against her. Sticky sounds came from between them where their sexes were joined, and I watched as vini the  thin, tanned girl was pummeled by this muscular man , crying out and writhing the whole time, loving every bit of it. Loving every thrust, loving every big inch Vishal put up inside her. She made a sound like she had come again, and now she seemed out of it. Laying flat on her stomach, Vishal got both knees up on the table  and put himself deep inside her. He grabtable  both her round butt cheeks and push them upward forming a wrinkle across her narrow waist at her tailbone. Hips pounding triple time, his round ass darted in and out, the muscles of his stomach flexing against his skin as he did. Vinijust lay there taking it. Taking that huge thing inside her body. She was lifeless, moaning and groaning as he pounded the shit out of her.  Vishal’s thrusts into the girl  loved were felt in his palm.

Vini rose, and I saw how bright red her cheeks had blushed, even over her tan. Her eyes were glassy and out of it. She was in ecstasy, she was on another planet. This was something I never felt during sex with Asif .

Vishal guided her to lay back on the table , and she put her hands through her hair and closed her eyes again. Vishal put her knees up to her chest, laid his dick along the back of her thighs, drew it back and slipped inside her again. Vinilet out another sound of ecstasy. Oh God, oh fuck. She loved when he put that thing inside her. I  was looking down Taylor’s body as her little breasts jiggled, her feet wobbled on the end of her ankles, both of them together and up over one of Vishal’s muscular shoulders. He had that huge thing inside her and he ran it in and out, over and over again, not triple-time, but slow and steady. Vin igasped in pace with his thrusts. 

I was witnessing something primal a man and woman mating , a real man giving pleasure to a woman ,which every woman craves which i crave , Vini was  feeling pleasure that i haven't felt with Asif ,she was having multiple orgasm .

And suddenly my phone rang , without even thinking , i ran with the fear of being caught.

Now it’s all ruined the memory. I didn’t know that he knew I was watching. There’s no other way to take what he has done. Today he Vishal revealed to me that he knew about my voyeurist advanture about watching him with a girl.Although i denied it , I don't think it was very convincing.
[+] 1 user Likes Adb445's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Unwrapped -dirty devil - by Adb445 - 05-01-2024, 11:33 PM
RE: Unwrapped -dirty devil - by abcturbine - 06-01-2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Unwrapped -dirty devil - by sri7869 - 06-01-2024, 10:41 PM
RE: Unwrapped -dirty devil - by Adb445 - 04-02-2024, 11:49 PM
RE: Unwrapped -dirty devil - by Adb445 - 15-02-2024, 01:06 AM
Unwrapped -dirty devil - by Adb445 - 05-01-2024, 11:35 PM
Unwrapped -dirty devil - by Adb445 - 06-01-2024, 12:03 AM