Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
Seeing her husband with open eyes watching her beautify herself, she shyly approached him and embraced him. Burying her face in his chest she asked "Why are you looking at me like that?" When the old man realized that this youthful beauty had completely fallen into his trap, he is happy and said, "What else is a husband to do when his wife is beautified like this?" She came down without replying to him.
Suma is taken aback to see Priyanka looking sexy in a light blue saree. She is wondering how this beautiful sexy young girl fell into that old man's trap.
Priyanka: "What are you looking at sister?"
Suma thought in her mind "I didn't see anything here but I saw your and old man's romance at your bedroom".
Priyanka: "Sister?"
Suma: "no ma'am cooking is all ready. I will leave"
Priyanka: "Okay sister."
Suma opened the door and left. Priyanka closed the door and called the old man downstairs. The old man came down naked.
Priyanka: "Hey get dressed first."
Old man: "Queen, my lungi has been outside since last night."
Priyanka is shocked and says oh no, my clothes are also outside. What can Suma know if she sees it? Thinking that in her mind, she came out. Last night after the two got married, they took off their clothes, which they had taken off during their first night of intercourse, and came inside. The old man gave her a lungi and told her to wear it. He put on a lungi and sat at the dining table. Priyanka put two plates and came to sit. A thought came to the old man's mind.
Old man: "Honey, we are husband and wife. Why two plates for both of us? Let's eat from one plate."
Priyanka: "Chi, how can two eat from one plate?"
The old man pulled Priyanka and made her sit on his lap saying my dear come here. Priyanka is now sitting on her husband's lap with her two legs on his right side. The old man used his left hand to hold Priyanka and put rice sambar on the plate with his right hand. Picked up the rice and fed Priyanka a bite. This action is strange for Priyanka. When she was child, she ate from her mother's hand, but when she grew up, she did not eat. In a sense, Priyanka is deprived of her parents' love. Because her parents were very busy in their business and did not show much affection towards their daughter. But the old man needed her young body to satisfy his sexual desire. So, he wooed her by pretending to love her as his wife. But the innocent Priyanka believed the old man's drama to be true. She happily held the old man's back with her right hand. So, she happily ate the first bite. Priyanka asked the old man "don't you eat?" Then he said “Dear you eat first I will eat later." He fed another mouthful to Priyanka. Then he made her have grains of rice on her lips. Bringing his face close to her lips, he slowly started eating the rice on her lips one by one with his tongue. Priyanka is taken aback. He also licked her lips with his tongue while eating the rice on her lips. He gave her another bite and put his mouth in hers as she chewed it. He put his tongue inside her mouth and took rice in his mouth. He left her and started eating the rice he took from her mouth.
Old man: “Abba the meal is so delicious today.” He blinked.
Priyanka understood why he is saying this. After feeding him a little, he asked Priyanka to feed him. Priyanka took her right hand and fed him. Priyanka now brought her face close to his lips and licked rice on his hard lips with her cute lips. She lovingly inserted her tongue into his mouth and started eating the rice in his mouth.  A beauty is eating rice from his mouth. This is how they were eating each other's lips. After eating, Priyanka got up to wash her hands. The old man took her hand and cleaned her fingers one by one in his mouth. Priyanka also licked the old man's dark hard lips clean with her soft tongue. Priyanka is happy with this new romance.
The old man came to the hall and sat watching TV. Priyanka cleaned the dining table and came to the hall. She came and sat directly on her husband's lap. She put her head on the old man's shoulder while watching TV. Her husband's ugly body was not disgusting to her now. Surrendered to sex with an old man, her youthful body now craved the closeness of her husband. The old man had unleashed the hitherto dormant lust in her body. Her mind was excited about tasting his husband's sperm inside her vagina. But she is afraid that if she did, she might get pregnant. But she doesn't know that her fertile rich eggs have already been mixed with the old man's dirty sperm many times. Even the old man is thinking that somehow he should seduce Priyanka and germinate his seed inside her fertile womb.
Priyanka leaned on the old man's shoulder and fell asleep because she was tired of the old man's sexual assault last night. The old man also slept there. Now it was almost 5 o'clock. The old man woke up. When the old man saw where Priyanka is, Priyanka is now sleeping comfortably with her head on her husband's lap. The old man bent down and gave Priyanka a kiss on the forehead. Priyanka woke up. She bent the old man's face and kissed his cheek. She got up and went to the bathroom.
Old man: "Where are you going my queen come sit here."
Priyanka: Shyly she said "to the bathroom."
Old man: "Stop I will come along with you."
Priyanka: "Chee Poli don't come with me."
Old man: "Creasing her cheek, my sweet wife, are you still shy in front of your husband, sweetie?"
Priyanka let go of his hand. But the old man had other ideas. He said in his mind, "Okay, now go, I know how to use you everywhere."
Priyanka came out of the bathroom after fresh. She sat next to the old man. She took her mobile and started searching.
Old man: "What are you doing dear?"
Priyanka: "You should get new clothes. I'm looking at it."
Old man: "Do we need clothes when we are alone in the  house?"
Priyanka: "Shh you are so vain."
The old man now had his head on Priyanka's shoulder watching her search. Priyanka now ordered 4 shirts, 4 banyan, 4 nicker, and 4 bermuda for the old man.
Old man: "Thinking, dear my pill is over order me that too."
Priyanka: "Why do you need that pill?"
Old Man: Hesitating, not knowing what to say, "Dear, I am old. Without that pill, it would be difficult to have sex with a young girl like you and satisfy you."
Priyanka: "Oh, because of that pill, you are showing masculinity on me. No, don't." She turned her face away.
Old Man: Trying to coax her, "My dear, don't say no, please order these two pills."
The old man thought now and ordered an aphrodisiac pill for him and her too. Priyanka gets up and goes to the upper room saying she will see how many condoms are  there, if not then she will order that too. There is no condom there. The old man will not let me go without having sex tonight. Tonight, I'll feel the rawness of the old man again. But she started thinking that I am not in the safe period. She came down and taunted the old man. Today you have to sleep in the hall. Because the condom is empty, she turned her face. The old man is also happy because today he could have sex with her without a condom. Both of them wanted the same. Time had come.

Priyanka: "Tell me a birth control pill that won't cause any problems."
Old man: "Order xxxx pill. No problem with that."
Priyanka ordered everything. So she went to the kitchen and made tea. She made tea and gave it to the old man and sat next to him. They are both drinking tea and talking.
Priyanka: "You didn't say anything about your family. How come you are single?"
Old man: "Dear, why my old story now? It's enough for me to have a beautiful wife like you now."
Priyanka: Intrigued "Please tell me about your family. I want to know about my husband's family."
Old Man: :"Dear My wife passed away many years ago. Then my children got married and sent me out of the house."
Priyanka: "How many kids do you have and what are they doing now?"
Old man: "I have four children. One daughter and three sons. My eldest son is dead. His children are also married. The remaining two are with their families. The daughter is in xxx village. She has one daughter. She is also married and has one son. In total I have five children. There are grandchildren and three great-grandchildren."
Priyanka is shocked to hear that. Oh, his grandchildren are older than me. But the old man had sex with me who was younger than his granddaughter at this age and then married me and made me his wife. She started thinking how I fell in love with him. Then the old man said what are  you thinking. Priyanka thinks back and says no nothing.
So they are talking. The old man wooed the thinking Priyanka again and made her sit on his lap. It is night time. The two had dinner. Priyanka calls the old man and smiles and says you sleep here today. She said today you are not coming to our room. The old man said why? Priyanka smirks and says I know what you will do there, sleep here. But she wanted him to come. Saying this she went to the upper room. She closed the door. But shedidn't lock it. If the bolt it  the old man will not be able to enter.
The old man opened Priyanka's rear last night and happily planned to have sex with her in a different position today. But it didn't seem to work. Priyanka is also sleeping with her back to the door waiting for her husband to open the door. She had not taken off her saree and not wearing a night dress. She is sleeping wearing a saree. Even the old man is tossing and turning without sleep. He came up with the idea of wooing his wife and having sex with her. He put his hand on the door. The door opened slowly. The old man is very happy. Priyanka is sleeping there. In her deep blouse her back is to the old man as if to call him to her side. There is no escaping the old man's happiness. Because today he can without fear, for the first time after marriage, penetrate his raw dick into his wife's tender pussy and pour his juice there.
The old man quietly opened the door and entered. The old man came and stood near the bed. Priyanka did not know that her husband entered the room. She is looking at something on her mobile. The old man sat on the bed without making a sound. The old man could see her back and arm in her sleeveless blouse. Also, her plump hips beckoned the old man to catch her.
The old man now got up from the bed and knelt on the floor. Priyanka's crotch is on the edge of the bed. She is engrossed in looking at the mobile. The old man sniffed her buttocks that now stretched out in front of his face. The feminine fragrance emanating from her youthful body intoxicated him. However, without touching her with restraint, he came close to her feet, smelling the bottom of her crotch. Her body is completely covered as she is wearing a saree. The old man's hot breath did not touch her. Priyanka is sleeping on the left side. She is holding a mobile in her left hand. Her right hand is on her body like that. The old man gave a small kiss to the back of her foot which is now out of her saree. Priyanka realized that her husband had come. But she is surprised to see that he entered the room like a burglar without making a sound. She knew that this thieving old cat would hunt her young body again today. She had already made up her mind that today I should be food for this thieving old cat. The old man didn't have an aphrodisiac today so he needed his young wife's stimulation today. So today he slowly started provoking her. Accordingly, today she wore a saree and adorned herself like a lady of lust. Priyanka wore a pink transparent saree today. She wore a sleeveless blouse to match. Light pink skirt inside saree. Her back was almost visible from her blouse. The strap of her blouse is just enough to cover her bra strap. That is only two inches. Also the hooks of the bra are behind. She is wearing a light pink bra and the same color panty. Overall there is not much difference between the color of her body and the color of her clothes. She is today like a new flower with full of nectar in her body, ready to give the old bee a chance to suck her nectar again.

She pretended to be engrossed in looking at her mobile without responding when the old man kissed the back of her foot. The old man understood that today she is not the same as before and that she should be pampered more. He kissed the bottom of her foot and moved towards her toe. Priyanka is tickled but kept quiet. He then moved up kissing the middle of her legs. Now he got her buttocks again. He is moving up kissing her buttocks valley area gently. He is kissing her from a distance without his body touching hers. Coming up like that, he found her back bone where the saree and skirt are at the end. Once he found her bare skin he placed a small kiss first on her back bone. Then he opened his mouth and gave her a raw kiss. Like that he is coming up kissing her back bone. Now the strip of her blouse came across his mouth. Once he pulled her blouse and bra together with his teeth and left it like that. Then came the sound of pat. Priyanka shivered. But there is no response. He moved up and kissed her bare back. While coming up he found a knot of thread holding her blouse. The old man now kissed her bare back and untied the knot of her blouse thread with his teeth. Wow, what an erotic scene. It would have been very helpful if the scene had been filmed in the bright light of the room so that it would be convenient for future generations to see it. ??.......Here an old beggar wraps a lungi around his dark ugly body and prepares for the moment of intercourse with a young woman younger than his granddaughter while she sleeps in a saree in her room, arousing her body to have sex with him willingly.
The old man is stroking Priyanka's rear with only his mouth. Today as part of a new experiment he is not touching her body with his body and hands. Priyanka is slowly melting into the old man's passion. Her body is getting hot. However, she did not give any response to her aged husband. The old man now brought his face to the nape of her neck and kissed the back of her neck. As he moved his face to the right. Then Priyanka told him, "I told you not to come here and lie down. But why did you come upstairs?" Saying that, she raised her free right hand to push her aged husband's face. Bringing his face to the right side of her neck, the old man took this opportunity to bury his face in her right armpit as she raised her hand to push him away. Priyanka had bathed in the morning. The old man pressed his face to her armpit smelling the scent of sweat now coming from her armpit. Her sweat combined with the perfume she wore drove the old man crazy. For the past few days, she had forgotten to shave her armpit hair, mesmerized by the old man's love affair with her. It had grown a bit now. Her underarm hair is slightly damp with sweat as the room was not AC. The old man now rested his lips on her wet armpit. The old man now stretched out his tongue and played on that moist part of her. He stuck his tongue all over her and started licking her armpits. He started with her arm and played his tongue till he reached her blouse. Now Priyanka's sweaty underarms were wet with the old man's saliva. He is biting and pulling her underarm hair which had just grown up with his teeth. Heis also licking her armpits with his tongue making a lick sound. This is a new act for the old man with Priyanka. For so long he licked and caressed her silky smooth underarms. For the first time he is licking and caressing her armpits which were covered with her tiny hair. Priyanka's body is now burning with lust. However, she is silent that she should not lose today in front of the old man. She had heard the story of his family that she is younger than his granddaughter but the old man provoking her like this every day and having sex with her body. But in the future, before the erotic stimulation of this old man on her body, the feeling that she is younger than his granddaughter is removed from her mind and her body surrenders to his erotic action.
However, Priyanka stubbornly managed to move the old man's mouth away from her armpit. He had known for a long time that if he sexually stimulated on which part of her body, she would surrender to have sex with him. The old man was very skilled at this. This is not the first time he has tamed girls. Part of it was that he did not buried his face in her right armpit again.
Priyanka is lying in the same position looking at the mobile while moving the face of her husband  licking her right armpit. Now the old man again sat on his knees near the couch and brought his face close to Priyanka's buttocks. Priyanka is already oozing her nectar from hubby's arousal. No matter how much she suppressed her mind, her body would not listen. Her body is exhilarated by her husband's sexual stimulation. One thing, when a mature man and a woman  are alone in the same room, and the man sexually arouses the woman's body with her consent, there is no difference in their age, appearance and stature. There they should have sex together and the lust should cool down. When the old man brought his face near her buttocks, he smelled the nectar emanating from her pussy. The scent of her body and the nectar mixed with each other making the old man's dick tingle slowly. The old man's mouth is getting ready to taste the nectar of Priyanka's body sweat while the old man's dick is getting ready to suck the nectar of her pussy. Now the old man buried his face on Priyanka's saree between her buttocks to savor the aroma more closely. He is rubbing his face between her buttocks while breathing heavily. He parted her buttocks from his face over her clothes and tried to savor the sweet nectar of her pussy even closer. The old man, who had been sniffing her clit from top to bottom, now opened his mouth and bit his wife's thigh joint from behind. Priyanka shuddered when her husband bit her. She pushed her husband's face with her little cunt. The old man moved back again. Now he decided to woo her directly and stood up and sat near her on the couch.
The old man now placed his hand on his wife's waist and squeezed gently. He brought his face near her head and savored the aroma coming from her hair. He placed a small kiss on her right neck. Gently nibbling her waist he came near her right ear and nibbled on the tip of it. If the old man wants it now he can get her without any provocation. But the old man knew that if he provoked her and made her fully cooperate with him, it would be a different pleasure. With that he kissed the inside of her ear. He then took out her ear with his tongue and licked it. He whispered in her ear.
Old man: "Why my queen? Why are you tormenting me so much? Why are you angry with your loved husband?"
Priyanka: blushing, "I told you earlier not to come to the room today. Why did you come again?"
Old man: "Oh, my queen. Shouldn't your king come to you? How can I lie down alone, leaving you alone. Have some mercy on your king." "Puch puch" placed two kisses on her swollen right cheek.
Priyanka: “No no you just lie here under the bed." She moved his face saying.
old man "No my queen. Seeing you in this sari since morning, I am suffering from lust. I can't stop myself. My dick is dancing. My wife is already beautiful. You are a nymph in this sari. How can I remain silent when this nymph is alone with me? No, queen, don't torment me anymore. Take off your saree and satisfy your husband's lustful appetite, who is longing to have sex with you." Saying that he started licking the bottom of her ear again
Priyanka has no one to claim that she is younger than her husband's granddaughter, which is burning in her heart. She had already had sex with him several times. Being a virgin who did not know the sexual pleasure of a man, the old man had spoiled her youth and made her hungry for lust. Even though he is an old man, he sexually satisfies Priyanka, who is bursting with youth. He kept doing new experiments every day, making her curious about how he could do it today. Priyanka forgets all this and slowly melts into his actions due to the sexual stimulation the old man is doing on her body as he talks to her like an amorous man.
Priyanka: "No not today. No condom. I don't want to do this without a condom."
A perverted smile appeared on the old man's face. Priyanka did not notice it.
Old man: now kissing her cheek once more "My queen this is your worry. I imagined something else. My lust lady today a new chapter begins in our lives. What we have been doing all these days is illicit intercourse to quench our lust. That's why I was having intercourse with you wearing that dirty rubber bag. .Anyway now we both are husband and wife. We don't need that rubber bag between us. If we both have sex without wearing that rubber bag, then the pleasure we get is different. I had sex with you without wearing it for the first two times. At that time you had no desire to have sex with me. So at that time you did not have supreme happiness. Today, my queen of lust, let us celebrate the union without any hindrance. Come, my queen, today my bare dick is waiting to suck the nectar of your pussy. By sucking the nectar of your pusys, your king will release his juice inside your pussy. My queen, don't wait." He purred and caressed her. He moved his hand around her waist and removed the mobile from Priyanka's left hand and put it aside. Now he made her lie upright and lay on her side. A dark-skinned old man is lying next to the sleeping nymph in a pink saree. . He  turned her face towards him. He went near her ear and started caressing her again. He bit her left ear while again whispering lustful words in her ear. Now Priyanka looked up because the old man who knew the sensitive part of her body had pounced on it. He bit her ear tip and stuck his tongue inside her ear and licked it.. This is enough to excite her. Because her Her left ear was her sensitive area, as soon as he licked it, she surrendered to him. There she forgot all her thoughts. She got ready to offer her young body once again to the old husband.
Now her mouth began to tingle with pleasure. The old man is now licking her  from the front of her neck to the base of her ear. She now held the bed in her right hand and raised her left hand to hold her husband's head and pull him towards her. Then the old man got a chance to suck her left armpit. The old man grabbed her left arm and lifted it still higher and buried his face in her armpit. He nuzzled her armpit like a dog and stuck his tongue out and licked her sweat there. Licking it, he bit her little armpit hair and started pulling it. Priyanka opened her mouth and ahh ah ah every time the old man tugged at her armpit hair. As the old man held her left hand, she brought her right hand up and pressed the old man's head into her armpit. When Priyanka's hand pressed his head on her armpit, the old man knew that she is cooperative. Knowing that he no longer needed to hold her hand, he let go of her left hand. Priyanka caressing his bald head. The old man now removed his face from her armpit and brought his face close to hers and looked at her. The eyes of both of them were full of lust. Priyanka lifted her face and kissed his cheek. The old man said vigorously, "My lustful girl, today there is no barrier between me and you. Let us both wander in the world of lust today." He said and kissed her lips. He is kissing her lips with a smacking sound. He pushed his tongue to the corner of her mouth and sucked her mouth. Priyanka's mouth is overflowing with his saliva. As if she is nothing less, Priyanka brought both her hands up and held the old man's face, pushing his tongue back with her tongue and measuring his mouth with her tongue. The smell coming from his dirty mouth was arousing to her now. Both were kissing each other passionately. The old man now brought his hand near her stomach and placed it on it. He squeezed her stomach. Priyanka said ahmm ahmm inside the old man's mouth. The old man moved her saree with his hand and placed it on her bare stomach. He is caressing her flat stomach and playing with his hands on it. He is fondling her flat stomach. He slid his hand down a little and brought it near her beautiful navel. He moved his hand over her navel and inserted a finger into it. He is playing with his finger on her navel and kissing her breathlessly. Priyanka's body is hot. She put her left hand on his back and right hand on his chest. She is beckoning, playing with his dirty chest hair. She held her hand on his chest. She is pinching it and cheering him on. The old man left her lips and started licking her face without leaving an inch. When his ear came near Priyanka's mouth she bit it and whispered "what grandfather (From Priyanka's mouth came the word 'grandfather'.) you are very energetic today. You seem to eat me completely today. As I remember you were not so energetic when you first had sex with me." The old man is surprised to hear the word "grandfather" from her mouth. Still licking the lower part of the left ear without showing off "Yes my little wife today I am very happy. First time I flowed your virginity I was not so brave. I was afraid of what you will do. But today I am going to have sex with without any hindrance with your cooperation. I am waiting for this day. my queen"
Thus he moved to her left neck while whispering lustfully in her ear. Today, Priyanka is also very excited to have sex with her husband's dirty body by merging her young body. Priyanka now brought her hand down a little and started rubbing her husband's belly. She also became very lustily and said in her husband's ear, "Okay, let's see your prowess, which I have not seen so far." The old man now kissed her neck and removed the pin holding Priyanka's blouse and saree. He moved aside her saree and got ready to attack her chest. He started kissing the part of his wife's chest that is now exposed in front of him. From her neck to her blouse he started licking and biting the naked part in front of him. Priyanka is kissing the part of her husband's face that is opposite her lips while he is licking her chest. Priyanka moved her hand, which is playing on the husband's chest, down to his stomach. She started playing around his belly and her finger on his navel. The old man is already dancing with lust. And since Priyanka is helping him like this, the old man is ready to pounce on Priyanka like a lusty fat bull pounces on a gentle young calf. The old man now came over Priyanka's body. Priyanka's hand is now stuck between him and her. He is licking Priyanka's naked part inch by inch and soaking it with his saliva. Priyanka's face, neck and top of her blouse are now glistening with the old man's saliva. Now the old man's eyes shifted towards his wife's tiny nipples (so if Priyanka is alone with the old man for a few days he will make her boobs bigger?). He put his mouth on her left boob right above the blouse. He started sucking her boob from above the clothes. He is biting with his mouth and searching for her tiny nipples. He also did the same on her right boob. When he could not find his wife's nipples, the frustrated old man reached up and removed the hooks of her blouse one by one. He moved her blouse aside and again put his mouth over her bra and again searching for her nipples with his mouth. While the old man is doing all this, one of Priyanka's hands was stuck between them. Priyanka is rubbing the back of her husband's bald head with her other hand. The old man is taking her entire tiny boobs in his  mouth and is licking and biting. Even now he couldn't find her nipples that he is looking for. Her nipples are bound by a bra. Priyanka understood what her husband is looking for. Priyanka decided to go ahead and do him a favor and freed her left boob from the bra with her hand caressing his bald head.
Now the nipple of his young beautiful wife, which the old man is longing for, is shining in front of his face. He immediately put his mouth on the boob in front of him and started sucking it. Sucking her nipples slowly biting and pulling with his teeth. Priyanka raised her back in pain. Taking advantage of this opportunity, the old man immediately put his hands on his wife's back and removed the hooks of her bra. Priyanka started sweating again from the heat of lust. The old man now moved his face to her right arm and buried his face in her slightly sweaty right armpit. Then he separated her bra from her body with his mouth and started sucking both breasts. He continued to suck her boobs one by one. Priyanka is fuss. Her other hand, which is stuck between them, moved and slid down and grabbed his baby cobra looking for  destination right above their clothes. She took his black cobra in her hand and started playing with it, which is throbbing with her arousal without any viagra. The old man now removed his face from her breast and looked at her face. The two looked at each other with lust filled eyes.
Priyanka had opened her little mouth. Immediately the old man put his big dirty mouth in her small mouth and started sucking her nectar. Priyanka squealed happily and pressed his dick. The old man bit her tongue happily. The old man is beyond his control. He now moved down from her face and caressed her stomach area and separated the saree from her body. He unbuttoned her skirt kissing her thigh from above her skirt. He placed his two hands on the side of her waist and pulled down her skirt along with the panty. Priyanka lifted her buttocks and helpd him. Throwing down her panty and skirt in his hand. Priyanka is lying naked in front of her old dirty husband in the bright tube light of the room. The old man took off his lungi and threw himself. Again he climbed his wife's naked body. Again he attacked her breasts. The precum coming from his dick was moistening her thighs. Now the room is filled with the heat of their lust. The old man came between her with his knees spreading her legs. The old man positioned himself between her legs and prepared to drill her little hole. Priyanka is caressing his dirty back with her tender arms. The old man is hastily trying to penetrate her. But his dick is not penetrating in the right place and is sliding between her thighs. He is sucking her nipples and trying to penetrate his wife again and again. But did not succeed.
Priyanka laughed a little seeing her husband's haste. The old man looked up and saw her smiling. Priyanka could see the frustration on his face. To comfort her husband, she pulled his face and kissed him. She came near his ear and said, "Why are you in such a hurry, my king, I am not going anywhere. I too wanted to feel your raw dick since long. Today I have opened my leg to you with all my heart. Feel it as you want. Pour your hot sperm into your wife's cunt as you wish. Your wife will be the first in her life." Let her feel her husband's hot sperm inside her vagina." Saying that she brought her hands down and took his dick and placed it middle of her pussy. The old man happily kissed her cheek and pressed his hips. His dick now entered his wife's cunt. Priyanka opened her mouth saying ahh ahh. The old man licked her open lips and inserted only his tongue inside her mouth and slowly began to lick. Priyanka is experiencing his raw dick for the first time on her own. Frantically, she stuck out her tongue and started a battle with his tongue. The old man is pounding slowly and loudly at times. Priyanka frenzly wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed her hips towards him in response to the old man's thrusts. It continued like this. Priyanka now held the old man's arms tightly and raised her hips once. She had reached the point of releasing juice. Lifting her hips upwards, opening her mouth and exhaling loudly, she lifted her husband from her hips and anointed him with her nectar. The old man is now holding his dick without moving his hips and savoring her nectar. He is like that until Priyanka calmed down. Priyanka now hugged her husband tightly with love.
The old man is no longer satisfied. Again he slowly moved inside her. Priyanka now pulled his face towards her chest and raised her back ready to give him her boobs. The old man sucking her boobs with his mouth and started to fuck her again. This went on for thirty minutes. The old man did not leave any more juice. She is very tired. Priyanka had once again come to the point of shedding juice. A thought dawned on her that what she could do now would bring the old man to the final stage. Holding his face on her hand in her hand, she raised it on her left arm and buried the old man's face in her left armpit. The old man with his face in her armpit is intoxicated. She also became intoxicated while her husband was sniffing her left armpit. The intoxicated old man is pushing hard. Her hips are shaking with the old man's blows. Intoxicated with lust, both of them had reached the final stage. The old man suddenly pulled his hips back and thrust hard. Priyanka also had her juices flowing. She pressed his head hard against her armpit. The old man also passionately licked her armpits and officialy cummed inside his wife's pussy. Priyanka is feeling the heat of a man's sperm inside her pussy for the first time of her own free will. Both of them are enjoying the perfect taste of sensual bliss. The old man plowed right into Priyanka's fertile soil today and sowed his dirty seed as per his long-time desire. Here the old man's dirty seeds are eager to join the rich new chick's ovum. The old man lay on her like that without removing the dick. Priyanka kisses the old man and nods his bald head, "Is my husband satisfied today?" The old man kissed her forehead and said, "Yes my lust, I want to do this with you every day." Priyanka closed her eyes without answering. The old man also slept with his face on her chest without removing his dick.

Can an old man reap a harvest from the seed he authoritatively planted in his wife's fertile field?
Continued on next part.......
[+] 7 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 12-02-2024, 04:33 PM