Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 26 continued

Husband

I was able to call Bhavani only sometime after 7pm. There were many aspects of my new responsibilities that I had to become familiar with. So, my familiarisation session lasted longer than just during normal working hours. As the position and salary increases, it is natural that the responsibilities also increase accordingly. My only concern is that these additional responsibilities will hamper my decision to spend more time with Bhavani and my son. I was worried that it would be difficult for me to take my promised vacation and take my wife and son on holidays. Well, we'll see how things go later. This time I made a video call. Bhavani answered this time on the third ring. She was sitting on a sofa in the living room of the Chalet. She looked tired but very content. She was in shorts and a t-shirt. I know she bought a pair of shorts and packed them because she said she would need it as they would be staying at a seaside resort. But this is the first time I was seeing her wearing shorts. She was really hot to see with her smooth thighed shapely legs in those shorts and with her breasts prominently thrusting in front of her in that tee shirt. I myself was getting to enjoy this charming attractiveness only now. How many eyes would have been roaming over her body in the beach?

"Hi dear, how are you? She asked with a beautiful smile.

"Very busy here ..  you look like you are very tired."

"Yes, we were horsing around in the seawater for a long time," she said and smiled.

"You’re enjoying there while I’m suffering here," I said not without a bit of resentment.

“Then, you should have taken leave and come with us. “

"Are you joking? I just got a promotion and have so many things to do. Besides you’ve gone on a ladies only trip, how could I have come with you?"

"That's true too. Next time we’ll plan to go somewhere as a family."

"Let's see …  have all of you had your dinner?"

"Not yet, we would be going out at eight o'clock for our dinner."

“Is everything okay so far? Do you need anything? Are you enjoying the trip?

“Yes, I’m having a wonderful time and everything is fine. You don’t worry about anything. I’ve already called my mom and spoken to Avinash.”

"Okay, so where's Girja?"

"She’s right here next to me, wait I will give it to her."

Like Bhavani, she too looked tired. These women seem to have had a gala time together.

"Hello sir, how are you?" Girja asked me.

“Fine, how are things there? Everything alright?”

"Everything is fine, don't worry, Bhavani will be home safely in two days."

I was a little abashed. It looked like they thought I was worrying too much.

"No worries, just enjoy yourselves," I said trying to cover my embarrassment.

Just then another female grabbed the phone from Girja.

"Hello Mr. Mohan, I'm Madula, how are you."

An attractive woman around 30 , 31 was speaking to me. Seeing her I could discern the look of wealth about her.

"Hello ma'am, I'm good, and you?"

"Same here, don't worry it's my responsibility to make sure Bhavani enjoys new experiences here."

What answer could I say to this? So, "thanks," was all I said.

"I know what she'd like. What if you're not here, it doesn’t matter because there are two people here to make her very happy."

I was taken aback from what she said and almost shouted, "What??"

"Sorry Mr. Mohan that didn’t come out right .. what I meant to tell you was that Girja and I are here to make sure she has an unforgettable time after all this is the first time she is coming with us."

Oh, I understand. thank you very much. May I speak to my wife again?"

"Sure, here you go."

Bhavani picked up the phone again. "Have you had your dinner yet?" She asked me.

"No in a while later, well, I'll call back tomorrow evening."

"Alright, shall I keep the phone … bye."

The phone was disconnected. Bhavani seemed to be very happy there, but inside me, there was something that continued to cause me uneasiness.

He

When the phone call came from Bhavani's husband, Sham and I were careful to stay out of his sight. I was shocked when Madula said to Mohan, there are two people here to please your wife. The reason for the shock was two things. One, Mohan was not a fool, he may sense something was going on with these types of double entendre from Madula. Two, I knew that one of the two persons she meant was Sham. She wanted me to take her to bed but for that to happen she needed Sham to bed Bhavani. Bhavani was not my wife despite the pretend wedding ceremonies I did with her. That was done to ensure Bhavani’s final bit of resistance is broken so that she would be ready to carry my child in her womb. I had mated with Bhavani thrice since we came here, filled her pussy with my seed twice and would do so again tonight. Madula was a tempting new feast ready to appease my (sexual) hunger. So, why not enjoy it. If that meant Sham fucking Bhavani once or twice why should it matter to me. Once this trip was over she would be wholly mine again. But what if it was Sham’s seed that started germinating in Bhavani womb? Though I thought all this somehow I thought of Bhavani as only mine and wouldn’t be too happy if another man (other than Mohan) had sex with her. Anyway, Madula managed the situation with Mohan very well.

One thing, Madula would not stop until she achieves her wish to have sex with me. Normally I would welcome any attractive married woman wanting to sleep with me. Especially when I don’t have to make any efforts of my own to get a new pussy. The other thing was, all the time since I became sexually active, I never had any attachment to any of the women I had slept with and would look forward to the next new pussy. They were there simply to be enjoyed and nothing more. But now I would have to make a sacrifice if I wanted to enjoy Madula straightaway because I didn’t like the thought of Sham enjoying my beautiful Bhavani. Sham was not like the husbands of the women I had fucked. He was a serious rival. I didn’t feel any great desire to sleep with Madula though she was both attractive and readily available probably because in the back of my mind there was this thought of the price I had to pay. My fear was my weakness. If Madula manages to arouse me then at that time only sexual satisfaction become dominant in me. That would create an opportunity for a man like Sham. Why so much of debate within myself?  Am I in love with Bhavani? For the first time I was confused about my own feelings.  Meanwhile, we had been so immersed in our own pleasures on the beach that we had completely forgotten about Girja. We remembered her talking with a man on the breach. Turn out that man whose name was Madan had come here to take a break after going through a stressful divorce. Somehow while we were busy there the two of them had made their way here.

In Girja’s own words,” He needed relief from his unhappiness and stress, what better way to give him that than ride him as he lay on the bed.”

“You devious devil you, while we were there you had brought him here to enjoy,” I said teasingly.

"You two are there for Bhavani and Madula but what about me? I had to do something for my needs."

"Ok, ok, enjoy, how was he in bed? Has he got a big one?"

"No, he's a normal size six inches but he’s pretty okay in bed. He knows what to do for a woman and he got me to orgasm." She continued, "He's joining us for dinner." None of us had any objection to that.

Bhavani and I took bath together. We of course took the opportunity to fondle each other but this time it didn't end up in full sex. I had bought a skirt for Bhavani that reached up to a couple of inches above her knees.

"What's this Vikram? I had worn something like this only in my teenage years, don't tell me to wear it again now," she lamented cutely.

"Wear it just for me please, you'll look great. No one who knows you is going to see you here .. please darling."

After a few more coy protests she wore it. "Hm right fit for me, how did you know my size."

I didn’t answer her but only looked at her with a meaningful smile. Realising the meaning of my smile she blushed. This is what was special about her, after all that had happened between us she could still blush so beautifully. Who else would know more about her vital measurements than me? I don’t think even her husband Mohan would know as much as me. We all went to the hotel restaurant together. Girja's new boyfriend joined us there. Girja introduced him to all of us. Bhavani and I sat next to each other as did Girja and Madan. But Madula very cunningly sat next to me and made Sham sit next to Bhavani on the other side. Girja, who was watching all this looked at me with a raised eyebrow as if to ask ‘what’s going on here?’ I just shrugged my shoulders.

Madula called the waiter and said, "Bring us a bottle of red wine."

She turned to us and asked, "Would you like wine or beer, guys or something stronger?"
Madan and I decided to have beer, while Sham said he would just have the wine.

Girja asked Madula, "Our booking was for buffet dinner, now what’s with the drinks?"

"This is my treat, I am very happy today so let's enjoy the night," said Madula.

"I don't want wine Madula I'm not used to it," Bhavani said.

"Come one Bhavani, if you can’t be free and let yourself go tonight then when can you, be a sport."

I understood Madula's intention. She wanted to make Bhavani high so that she would lose her control. I should have expected her to try something like this. Bhavani kept saying no but Madula was insistent if nothing else. She kept cajoling Bhavani till Bhavani agreed to have one glass at least. When the first resistance was broken it wasn’t difficult for Madula to convince Bhavani to have another glass. When Bhavani was half way through the second glass Bhavani seemed to be trying to brush off something with her hand under the table. When I felt Madula placing her hand was on my thigh did I realize what Sham was doing under the table to Bhavani. But after Madula insisted and made Bhavani drink the third glass, Bhavani had both her hands on the table and did nothing while Sham's right hand was under the table. Here Madula was rubbing my cock above the pant. Is Sham’s hand inside Bhavani’s skirt and rubbing her pussy. I know that when Bhavani sat her skirt would have naturally come midway up her thighs. I had bought this skirt for Bhavani but Sham was now taking advantage of it. I had to do something to stop this. I placed my hand on Bhavani's thigh and Sham's hand quickly came back on top of the table. As I had surmised her skirt was pulled up halfway up her thighs. At the very least Sham would have been rubbing her thighs and Bhavani had let him. Was that because of the wine or because she liked it?

"Don't drink any more if you don’t want to Bhavani," I told her.

We would have been talking and sipping our drinks for about half an hour when Girja said, "I'm hungry, let's go eat."

We all got up. Bhavani got up adjusting her skirt. A fleeting smile appeared on Madula’s face when she saw this. Girja and I were at the same place putting food on our plates.

"Vikram, look here, Madula seems to want you, so she is trying to push Bhavani to Sham."

"I know."

"Be careful once she has made up her mind she won’t let go till she gets what she wants."

I looked around at where Bhavani was. Sham was going where she was going to take her food.

Girja continued, "I asked Bhavani about the new mangalsutra she was wearing. She said it was not her husband’s but from you."

I smiled and said,” Yes.”

"That means now you are her husband. Remember It's much easier to be a lover, the role of the husband is much harder."

I've heard this being said by someone but only now I realized what it really meant.

She

I didn't expect that Sham would be sitting next to me. This was all part of Madula’s plot. She has the hots for my man so she is trying to push her boyfriend to me. This type of thing was no big deal to her …  it was just another new experience among many. When the opportunity arises, she will sleep with any man she takes a fancy to. She will have no qualms in her mind in engaging in such behaviour. Am I also in that category? Vikram enchanted me at a critical time in my life. Life was going on routinely for too long and I was a bit depressed. Then he came at me with the speed of a hurricane and took me away in that force. Later when that storm had died down I regretted what I had done and had tried not to continue the relationship but failed. Gradually the mere pursuit of physical pleasure had turned into love. Whether it was the same type of change for Vikram I don’t know but it had changed for me. I don't have that feeling for Sham so how can I give myself to him? I have been placed in a difficult situation. My vulnerability is that I am in sexually charged state of mind. That the main purpose for me and everyone who came here was to enjoy illicit sexual pleasure was always uppermost in my mind. That's why there was a fear of succumbing to something I would regret deeply later. Moreover, Sham seems besotted with me. His desire for me was like the same sort of desire Vikram had when he first saw me.

As he sat down next to me in a very short while he put his hand on my thigh under the table where no one could see it. Even Vikram had not started doing anything at that time but this rascal was so bold to start his violation of his limit so quickly. I reacted quickly and brushed his hand off my thigh. He didn’t seem to be deterred by my resistance. He would wait a few moments and then would place his hand on my thigh. My reaction would be the same .. that is to push his hand away. He didn’t seem the type to take no for an answer, he would start his naughtiness again and again. And so, there was a small struggle under the table. Sham was so persistent but Vikram didn't seem to notice what was happening. Madula had ordered a bottle of wine for us. I didn't want to have any of it but Madula was very persuasive and made me agree drink it. It's not that I haven't had wine before, but I know the effect it has on me. I don't have a high tolerance for alcohol, so, the fear that I might lose control was very real for me. I don't know how, but Madula somehow managed to get me to drink the third glass of wine. I was feeling slightly dizzy in my head. Sham had put his hand on my thigh again. I grabbed his hand preventing it from further advancing up my thigh. I could grab it and not allow it to move further but I didn’t have the strength to push it away either. Vikram, what are you doing, help me, I prayed in my mind. I looked at Vikram pleadingly but he seemed to be concentrating on his beer. But it doesn't seem natural, something else was going on. Just then I noticed that Madula's hand was also under the table and the direction was towards Vikram's thigh. Her hand was moving slowly. She must be stroking his cock. A flash of anger shot into my mind along with the dizziness caused by the wine. My grip on Sham's hand loosened.

I saw a triumphant smile appear on Sham's face for a brief moment before disappearing. He slowly pushed my skirt up rubbing my thigh but he couldn't push it much more above my thigh as it was too tight around my thighs. He started rubbing my bare thigh with the tip of his fingers His warm fingers were rubbing the cool flesh of my thighs did feel good. Like Vikram, he also was good at stimulating the desire of a woman. I quickly drank the rest of the wine in the glass in one gulp.  As It went down the cool drink moistened my throat. Likewise, my womanhood started to get slightly moistened as Sham's fingers strummed the flesh of my thighs. This should be stopped but the alcohol that got inside of me made me inert. Then my hero Vikram, suddenly came to my rescue out of the blue. When he placed his hand on my thigh, the sly thief hurriedly withdrew his hand. It was then that Girja suggested we all start our dinner. Sham was the one who was very attentive to me at that time. He followed me like a dog wherever I went. Vikram meanwhile was busy getting his favourite food from another place. Vikram had already got me so didn’t seem to show much of care. Sham was the one who wanted me so this display of undue care. Is Vikram lusting over the new conquest Madhula? Are all men like this? However, when we went back to sit at the table I had a happy news. Vikram made me sit next to Girja and he sat on my other side. Now Sham has no chance to sit next to me. I could see the disappointment on his face. I smiled inwardly at this disappointing turn of events for him. Is it that easy for him to get me? My second husband is there to save me. Sham sat next to Vikram while Madula sat next to him. Her face showed the same disappointment as Sham. Just like how difficult it would be for Sham to seduce me it is going to be equally difficult for Madula to get my beloved lover while I’m here. Girja was the most gregarious happily chatting away now. While she ate she would occasionally spoon feed her new temporary boyfriend. Madan also fed her in return. Seeing this, for my share I fed my beloved Vikram. We looked at each other's faces smiling and cuddling as we ate. As we all finished our dinner we found It was still only 9.30 pm. It seemed too early to go back to our rooms.

Then Madan asked,” It’s still so early, any plans on what we do now?

As if waiting for this, Madula said, "There is a bar and a disco here, let's go there to spend some time."

I wanted to go somewhere alone with Vikram but since everyone else agreed with what Madula said so I went with them without any other option. On reaching there, we found a corner space that was still empty with an L shaped sofa and chairs placed opposite it. Between the sofa and the two chairs were two small tables where food and drinks could be placed. Not to be fooled again this time, Shaam sat next to me on the couch while Vikram sat on my other side. Madula sat next to Vikram on the other side. Only now did Madula's face show happiness again. Again, wine and beers came to our table. I was just coming down from the high of the earlier drinks .. now drinks again? Everyone was in holiday mood .. a very jolly mood. I have never been on such a holiday. I was also getting carried up by that mood. The first round started with all of us saying cheers. The sofa we sat on was a bit low so when I sat my skirt had moved more than halfway up my thighs. I must say my shapely thighs did look great. Madhu's skirt however was even shorter than my skirt. When she sat down it was almost up to the end of the thighs. Madan who was sitting in front of her on the chair would probably get to know what colour panties she was wearing. She being a bit taller than me and also having long legs they were really very attractive and sexy to look at. The light here was dim, making it conducive for whatever misbehaviour Sham would want to engage in. I happened to notice Madula and Sham looking at each other. There seemed to be some sort of signal being passed between the two.

“Come on you slow coaches .. bottoms up,” Madula said as she finished her glass of wine in one gulp.

Two rounds passed quickly like this. What would I have done if my husband had called me now? Luckily for me he had already called. He said he had a lot of work to do tomorrow so he was going to sleep early. Meanwhile Madula took Vikram's hand herself and placed it on her thighs. He was rubbing her thighs absentmindedly like his mind was thinking about something. Sham’s fingers were doing the very same thing on my thighs. Madula pulled Vikam’s head to hers and whispered something into his ears before smiling at him suggestively. My head was so dizzy that it seemed like they were sitting quite a bit away from me. Sham took advantage of this opportunity. My skirt had now ridden more up my thighs so that he could slip his hand inside my skirt so that his fingers were now rubbing the petals of my womanhood over my panties. In that intoxicated state I was in it was extra pleasurable. I looked back at Vikram. Madula was holding his head and kissing his lips with hers. As her mouth parted from his slightly and then re-joined, her tongue was seen entering Vikram's mouth. Here I felt a pair of lips wetly kissing my neck. I looked around to see where Madan and Girja were. They were not in their chairs. They were on the dance floor shaking their body to the beat of a fast song. Sham took my hand and placed it on his swelling in front of his pant and pressed my fingers over it. Goodness me, how big that banana of his was? I looked at Madula and Vikram. She was squeezing Vikram’s cock too. She went a step further and Vikram opened the zip and thrust her hand inside. Sham pulled my head away towards his so I couldn’t see anything further. Being so high on alcohol I couldn’t stop Sham’s lips on pressing on to my lips. I was engaging in a liplock with another man now. It was not some small peck but a full-blown passionate kiss. Sham was going beyond all limits. In this intoxicated state I couldn’t stop him on my own. I needed Vikram’s help in this but he was kept occupied very cleverly by Madula.
[+] 8 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM