Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 26 – New Temptation

She

Sham’s hand was pressing against the lower part of my breast. I know very well that this did not happen by accident. He was doing it with the intention of stimulating my desire. Now the question is how do I react? He would decide on how far he can go based on how much leeway I give him. My man is Vikram, not this Sham. He was someone else’s toy boy. As I was thinking that I should get away from his arms I heard Madula’s joyful shriek very clearly.

“Hey Vikram .. you naughty fellow .. don’t hold there … you’re bad…” She admonished him with no anger in her voice only delight.

Madula's voice saying those things that showed she was flirting shamelessly with Vikram put paid to my intention to stop Sham from going further. Sham's hand gently rubbed my thigh and slowly came up a little. I knew where it would reach next .. seeing that I had not protested or stopped him made him more daring in exploring my body. I could understand his thinking. As far as he was concerned I was just another housewife cheating on her husband to enjoy sexual joy with another man just like his boss’s wife Madula. Just as what is apparent now that Madula doesn’t confine in giving out her sexual favours only to him he too would have thought that I too would not confine myself just to Vikram. I was not like Madula but seeing Vikram’s hands wrapped around Madula’s body and his hand under the water apparently touching a place it should not as seen from the expression on Madula’s face, my anger and jealousy rendered me inert as Sham’s hand became very bold. His fingers slipped inside my shorts. Am I going to allow only the third man in my life to touch my womanhood and that too without any sort of resistance? Oh god no. I don't know if it was because I had pleaded to God or not, but a huge wave hit us at that very moment. Sham was pushed off balance and I was pushed out from Sham's grip. Sham would have cursed his luck that just when everything was going his way something like this had to happen. But an experienced lothario like Sham was not going to be defeated so easily by a wave. He fell towards me and gripped me as we rolled with the wave. He took this opportunity to rub my body and breasts without any qualms. When we stood up he was holding me from behind. The water was still more than waist high for us. I felt something was pushing between the cleft of my buttock flesh .. something big. As a woman I knew what it was .. oh my god, it's huge. How could I feel it so clearly? If so he  must not be wearing any underwear under his shorts.

Then Sham did something I totally didn't expect. He pulled my hand back and placed it on his big thing. I was in so much of an unbalanced and surprised state of mind that I grabbed it without thinking. It didn’t feel like I was holding it over his shorts. I was actually holding hot throbbing flesh. I know that he had loose and baggy shorts on. He must have pulled it out of his shorts through one side of his leg. It was long and thick .. longer than Vikram’s. I never thought that it was possible. I couldn’t say for sure about its girth. I suddenly realized what I was doing and quickly let it go. How dare Shaam behave like this to a woman whom he had only just met? But why should I be surprised by it? Am I a good and chaste woman? I am here to enjoy sinful pleasure with my illicit lover. Everyone here knows that each one of us are here for only one purpose. The men to enjoy fucking the women who had fooled their husbands so as to open their pussies for the men. So, why would Sham have any hesitation in trying his luck with a woman like that .. namely me. He would think, for a woman engaged in illicit sex like me would be an easy target, just touching and knowing how big his cock would be enough to make me become interested.

"Are you okay?" This was Vikram's voice.

I turned and looked to the side of me.  Vikram was coming towards me and already was quite near to me. I didn’t know when Vikram had started towards me but this meant that Sham had to reluctantly release me. I was feeling as guilty as a wife would when caught by her husband when she had misbehaved with someone other man. In a way Vikram was like a husband too .. my secret second husband because his mangalsutra was hanging around my neck now, hence the guilt. 

I'm ok. Just a strong wave that pushed me into the water."

"Come on Bhavani," he said, hugging me and pulling me deeper into the water.

I was grateful to Vikram from rescuing me from that situation. I saw Sham was now swimming towards Madula but she on the other hand was staring at us. That look is one I know very well. It was like the same look on my face a while ago when I was watching she and Vikram frolicking in the water.

He

I could see Sham trying to take advantage of Bhavani. Of course, he would be doing this on Madhula's instructions. He wouldn’t dare try anything without Madula's permission or her approval, especially when she was around. But then, just because he was following Madula’s orders didn’t mean he was doing it out of duty and he had no interest in Bhavani. The way he looked at her clearly indicated that he was lusting after her. Who wouldn’t lust after a woman who was beautiful, sexy and voluptuous like Bhavani, especially when one knows that she was already engaging in adultery to enjoy sexual pleasure with another man? I would to concede that Madula was an attractive woman, more attractive than Girja but she wasn’t still as beautiful as my Bhavani. Madula was the type to not hold back when she fancied a man. She would definitely do all she could to seduce that man and have sex with him. Now she had taken a fancy to me and that’s why to get Bhavani out of the way she had permitted her lover Sham to try had get Bhavani for himself. For Sham this was a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the pussy of another gorgeous housewife. Women like Madhula are the type of women who constantly seek out new experiences in their quest to fully experience sexual pleasures. Come to think of it, she was just like me in this regard. You could say she was a female version of me. For Madhula's plan to succeed, Bhavani must also be a woman like her or be seduced to become one like her. But I don't think Bhavani is that type. She wouldn’t want to sleep with every man she finds attractive.

But I understood Madula's plan. She was trying to make Bhavani angry and jealous. A woman in that condition would not be able to think clearly or be in control of herself and her emotions. Madula plans that Sham would be able to use that moment of weakness to fully seduce Bhavani. After that there would be no problem for her to fuck with me. Madula had no emotional attachment to Sham. He was just a body with a big cock for her enjoyment. It would mean nothing to her if he slept with another woman. That's why just now she had screamed like I was doing touching her in inappropriate places even when I was doing no such thing. That too she did it for Bhavani to hear her. She is more cunning than me. Now it looked like Sham had used the opportunity well. It wasn’t as if I wasn’t interested in Madula. That was a new probably very experienced in giving sexual pleasure pussy. If only Bhavani hadn’t been here I would have been more than ready to make Madula’s wish come true.. But the purpose of coming here is to enjoy Bhavani to the fullest without any hindrance. Madula is not going to go off anywhere. If I get her contact number there would be other times when I can fuck that married cunt. That was why I slipped gracefully away from her and reached where Bhavani and Sham were. I kissed Bhavani passionately. Only our heads were above water. She resisted at first, but slowly relented.

“What Darling?  Are you still upset?”

As I spoke to her I was massaging her breast. Under the water I had slipped my hand under her t-shirt from below and was playing with her breast.

“Then what,” She said a little angrily,” you left me alone with Sham to go and enjoy yourself with that hot slut Madula.”

“What can I do darling, she was the one who had intercepted me, I couldn’t escape straight away from her. That would have been rude.”

I slipped my fingers into her bra and to tease her nipple. I found that her nipple was already fully stiff. Was this because of me playing with her nipple or because of what Sham was doing a few minutes ago?

“It didn’t seem like you were too eager to escape from her,” Bhavani said morosely.

I took her hand and placed on top of the front of my shorts.

“If I enjoyed being with her would your little big boy (that’s the pet name she gave my cock) still be like this?”

She felt my cock and found it to be resting state. Still not satisfied she put her hand inside my shorts to grab my cock directly. It was still in a flaccid state. Clever girl that she was she even pulled the foreskin back to rub her thumb over the glans to see if there was any sticky precum. She must have been delighted. A bright smile bloomed on her face. However, as her hand held my cock, it began to stiffen rapidly.

“It’s not soft anymore,” She said with a delightful teasing smile on her face.

This time she pulled my head towards her and kissed me very long and hard. She didn't care one iota that we were doing this out in plain sight. Or it could be that she wanted Madhula to see us kissing. Who knows how women think. As quite some time had passed, even the natural light was slowly dimming as the sun was setting. Bhavani pulled down my shorts and took out my cock while still kissing me. She shook my thick rod faster, as if to make it even firmer than it already was if that was possible. Luckily no one could see this lewd public display as it all was happening under in the sea water.

She stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear, "If I only knew how to swim I would have gone down and sucked my little big boy."

"It's okay baby, I'll suck your boobs in return."
I pulled up her t shirt as she pulled down her bra. The net effect was that her breasts were resting below the surface of the water but on top of her bra cups. As I was standing next to her, I could see her erect nipples eagerly waiting to be sucked despite her tits being below the surface of the sea water.

“Why are you still waiting dear suck my tits,” Bhavani said hoarsely.

I took a deep breath and then went just below the surface of the water and took her stiff nipple in my mouth. Only the top of my head was visible next to her body, but it would be obvious enough for anyone who was watching us to realize what I was doing. Two people I know will definitely be watching, Sham and Madhula and both will be watching with envy, Sham envious of me and Madula envious of Bhavani. I couldn't keep sucking like this for such a long time. I had to come up for air one or two times every minute. Now I pulled down the zip of her shorts and entered my hand inside. Her panties blocked the way of my fingers reaching her wet hole. I pushed one side of her panties aside and inserted two fingers into her pussy. I knew when my fingers entered her hole that it wasn't wet because of sea water but because of her lust. That was because my fingers felt how viscous and sticky the liquid was to the touch. She was ready to be fucked. My pole was also ready to enter into that embracing warmth.

"I'm ready to shove my cock inside your pussy my love."

"How is that possible darling, I'm wearing shorts. If I take it off it might just float off somewhere or sink down and get washed off somewhere while we are immersed in our sexual passion."

"There's a way around that. Pull your shorts as far up  as you can so that the bottom is pressing against your pussy" Her shorts legs are quite loose and can be pulled up close to lower part of her hips.

"What are you going to do?"

"You just do as I say."

After a few seconds, she said, "Hmmm, I've done it, It won't up  any further .. I’m holding my waistband so that it won’t slip down back."

I reached for her open zip area, as expected her pussy entrance was right where that was. I pushed the bottom part of her panties to one side and pushed my cock inside her pussy.

“Oh yes .. it’s in,” Bhavani said in delight.

My cock was now inside of her pussy through the opening of the front zip. "Now wrap your legs around my waist."

When she did that her shorts slipped down pushing my shaft out a bit  but she still had half my penis in her pussy. She held my neck by her two palms leaned back from the waist as far as she the length of her arms allowed her to. I started thrusting my hips back and forth. It was hard to keep my footing as the waves swept over us. But using all my strength I kept my balance enjoying fucking her in a way I had never done with anyone before and definitely she would never have had sex like this in her life. This was not a very comfortable way of fornicating but the thrill of doing it in the open in presence of others who would have guessed what was going on without being able to see was very thrilling.

“How’s this fuck my slut wife,” I asked her.

“Super darling … I never dreamed we could do it this way.”

The truth is, how could she ever have had such an opportunity with a dull husband like Mohan. This new experience will for sure multiply her pleasures. Even if our bodies were covered by the sea water, Bhavani would never have dreamed that she would be fucking with me like this when she came on this trip.

Hmm....Hmm....Hmm... she was moaning softly but the sea breeze would have carried this to the ears of the fairly nearby Madula and Sham. I know Sham had the hots for Bhavani so how would he feel hearing her moan while being fucked by another man.

It would have been no more than five to six minutes when she groaned,” Vikram baby … ahh .. I’m coming .. ahh..”

She shuddered for a while and then her body went limp. She slipped down from my waist and my cock popped out from her cunt. I hadn’t come yet but that was not a problem. I had this whole night in front of me to enjoy her. I pulled up my shorts and pushed my cock back inside while Bhavani adjusted her clothes. In a way it was good I had not climaxed because otherwise my sperm would have flowed out of her vagina and would have mixed up with the sea water and that would have been a waste. It had a more important task to do inside her vagina. When we got to the shore, Madhula and Sham were waiting for us with their body half lying on the sand being held up by their hand bent at the elbow. Bhavani only now fully realized how she vulgarly she had behaved. She felt too embarrassed to face them and so she sat slightly away from them.

“How was the fuck?” Madula openly asked me very softly.

I didn’t say anything, only smiled mysteriously.

Sham was looking at Bhavani with lust filled redden eyes. I looked at the tent that had formed in his shorts. I couldn’t have missed it as it was so obvious. This was the first time I had noticed his cock. It was stretching down the leg  of his shorts and a little bit more and the head would have peaked out from the end of his shorts. I had not expected Sham to have such a big love weapon. It was fully erect now obviously aroused at the sight of me and Bhavani fucking in the water even though he more likely guessed than saw anything because we were in shoulder deep water. Sometimes something that is suggestive is more erotic than seeing it directly. I was a bit jealous to seeing its size myself. It was clear he was not wearing anything inside his shorts. Then when he was holding Bhavani earlier his cock would have been brushing against her.  Does Bhavani know that he has such a big pole? Madula’s plan was obvious. She was confident that Bhavani would be seduced by the sight of Sham’s big cock and so she would be out of the way when Madula wanted to try out sex with me. Sham too was so hungry for Bhavani that he would do all he can to bed her.

She

It was only after I got out of the ocean it hit me about what I had done so unabashedly a while ago . Shy and conservative Bhavani has now turned into a bold and slutty woman who is ready to experiment anything for the pleasures of the body without worrying about self-control. Now, after my lust has subsided, I was ashamed of what I have done. Even though our bodies were under water and hidden from the view of others, anyone who saw us could clearly sense what we were doing. Even if no other persons had noticed us, I knew that two pairs of eyes were watching us. Its effect was also obvious. Although I wanted to avoid it, some sort of magnet somehow drew my eyes to the huge tent that Sham's ‘thing’ was making in his shorts. Oh my, how big it is. Although I knew there were men with bigger love tool than Vikram, I never expected to see one live. I also know that men with big penises like Vikram and Sham are not the norm. Most men have a penis of five inches or a little over, which is enough to give a woman all the pleasure she would want if the man was a skilled lover. But if a woman were to see a big cock it cannot be denied that it evokes a feeling of fascination in her. I was no different.

“Pity my poor Sham .. look what you too did has done to my poor boy,” I heard Madula say this, probably to Vikram.

While saying this, she pulled Sham's shorts leg cloth up his leg and pulled out his stiff rod. She could only get half out this way, but even that was huge. Good thing no one was sitting around us. Now the sunset had set in the light was rapidly getting dim. She began to trace the length of it with her delicate fingers.

"Pity this poor thing, now it is left to me to appease his hunger."

Madula smiled at me. "Isn't it so big and beautiful?" "Come, come and hold it. That's what Sham wants you to do."

Oh, what is she talking about? Did she think I want to do that from the way I look at it with so much of fascination?

“You don’t worry about Vikram, I’ll take care of him.” She told me with a sly smile on her face.

No, I have not only given my body but also my heart to Vikram. I must be firm in my resolve. My fear was that just like this I wanted to not cheat on my husband, but Vikram had shattered my resolve. I become weak in my resolve when lust overwhelms me. Using it Vikram enjoyed me first. I have feared that weakness ever since. Will Sham use it to enjoy my body? Will I submit to his desire? If it was just Sham who was trying to seduce me I can handle it somehow. But Madula would be supporting him in this. She will do anything to set up a chance for Sham. And what about Vikram. He has enjoyed me so many times already. Will he now become interested in enjoying a new woman like Madula? And she is a married woman, which is the type of woman Vikram prefers to fuck. Vikram should be supportive of me in this matter to resist any temptation, otherwise I don't know how to handle the situation.

"Vikram come on darling, let's walk over there to those big rocks there." About 100 meters away from us were some large rocks. The first thing I wanted to do was get away from them.

As we got up and started walking, Mathula's voice came from behind us. "Don't be too late, we'll be going for dinner at eight."

Hearing her voice, we both turned to look at them. Madula’s head was over Sham’s lap. She had that large hot flesh inside her mouth as her head bobbed up and down. I held Vikram's body around with both my hands. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me we moved away from there. Our two bodies were but a shadow in the almost fully set sun.

"Bhavani, do you like him?"

"Who?"

"Sham."

I punched Vikram playfully on the chest, "Idiot, why are you asking that?"

“No .. it was just that you were looking at cock so wide eyed.”

It was so fortunate that it had got quite dark otherwise he would have seen my face getting red in shame. Oh my gosh, I had so openly been looking at Sham's rather impressive manhood, Vikram had noticed it too. No wonder Madula had so brazenly asked me to stroke and pleasure Sham’s cock … I understand now why she said that.

Instead of answering him directly I asked, "Why? Are you jealous?"

"A Little."

I felt very happy hearing this. Oh, that was so sweet. Vikram really had feelings for me. I quickly kissed his cheek. "I only saw it because he had so openly displayed it, otherwise I had no interest." This was not entirely true. I had never seen a sexual tool being that big so it did evoke some emotions in me but why say that and hurt my sweet lover.

He looked at my face and smiled softly. How beautiful his face was even in that dim light, no one is as handsome as my sweetheart. Sham may have a big tool but he is not as good looking as my 'guy'. I raised my face to him. He gently kissed my lips.

"I love you, sweetie," I said. This was not an ‘I love you’ said in the midst of passion and lust while mating .. this ‘I love you’ came from my heart.  

Having a husband at home I still fell in love with another man. Although this love had no future, it didn’t mean all this expression of love was just a lie. I wanted to enjoy this beautiful feeling while it lasted. I wanted to hear the same words from him with the same sincerity. He stopped walking and hugged me. We kissed passionately for a few minutes. When our kiss was over, we caught our breath and stood forehead to forehead.

"I love you too, honey," he said.

Hearing him say that now was sweet music to my ears. Even though what we had was illicit love, it was still real pure love, if that made sense. This was enough for me. In time to come we may have to part as our circumstances are against us. But this happy day will never disappear from my mind. A wife loving her husband after an arranged marriage is out of compulsion in a sense but this was an emotional and fulfilling love. As the saying goes, it is better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all. I have experienced this beautiful feeling in my life through Vikram. Otherwise there would have been a void in my life. Soon the beautiful feeling of love turned into the pleasurable feeling of lust. Pleasure is multiplied when love and lust come together in equal measure. The sun had already set and now it was completely dark.  Even if someone looks directly at us, he/she wouldn’t have been able to see us. We were hidden from the view of others behind some big rocks. Any one nearby can only get to know what's going on by listening to the laments of pleasure that would float through the evening air.

I was now doing to Vikram what I could not do to him at sea. I was kneeling in front of him with his shorts and underwear on the floor around his ankles. My shorts and panties were already on the floor. My handsome illegal husband's big cock was inside my mouth. As it had already soaked in sea water earlier it tasted slightly salty .. or is that because it was inside my cunt earlier. I was giving him the pleasure I couldn’t give earlier by moving my head back and forth rapidly. From time to time my tongue licked and tasted his precum that flowed out. I couldn’t take a little more than half of his big shaft inside my mouth. When only this much was possible for me, how was Madula able to take Sham’s monster cock inside her mouth? Idiot .. idiot, why are you having that thought now, idiot, I cursed myself. I gently squeezed his balls. Every time I squeezed it his love juice oozed into my mouth. His hands were caressing my hair as I sucked him. He pushed his hips forward slightly and slowly humped my mouth.

"Hmm.. suck dear, suck hmm..."

As I was crouching in front of him, my legs started to hurt after a while.

"My leg hurts darling, enough for you?"

"Ok get up baby I'll do you now."

My pussy was already leaking and ready for him.

"That's why you brought me here didn’t you, hmm start."

"Hey, you are the one who wanted to come here, now you're blaming me."

"It’s our right as women to put the blame on men. After all you are the ones who spoils us. We women are poor things.”

"Yeah .. yeah .. you women really are not interested but after our cock enters your pussy you’ll moan ohh ahh do it more more."

"Idiot shut up and take me." I laughed out loud.

I leaned with my back on the rock. Vikram lifted one of my legs, below the knee, in his hand. He placed his penis at the entrance of my pussy and entered me fully in one push.

"Aww, it hurts, honey."

"If this hurts then why did you stare at Sham’s cock like that."

So cute, he was still jealous. I thought of teasing him.

"When I can take your cock, why can't I manage to take his rod."

Vikram now banged with force. "You will will you .. I'm going to tear your pussy now and then it won't take any cock after that."

"Hmm yes, fuck dear fuck, so no one else can ever have me."

"Humph...humph...yes I will, so you don't think about any other cock after this."

He quickly banged me. I have never felt him this strong or this rapid before. Does jealousy give a man such speed? I thought in my mind that I want you, only you Vikram darling. I climaxed twice being humped at this relentless speed. He climaxed while kissing me passionately. His love juice jetted inside and filled my pussy. Oh, Vikram Darling give me your baby my husband ..  I thought in my mind as I enjoyed seeing him jerk in great pleasure. I hugged him very happily. Little did I know then that in a few hours the decision I had made to stay true to Vikram was going to be challenged and shaken to the foundation.
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM