Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
"Didi, uhh", I stammered.
Apoorva just looked into my eyes - her gaze was hypnotic. Her hands felt so strong as they squeezed both my buttocks, and she drew me closer to her body. I was semi-erect inside my shorts and I did not want her to know. I grabbed her wrists and tried to stop her from pulling me closer, but she was much stronger.

Her fingers dug into my asscheeks as she pulled me until my belly was touching hers. When she felt my semi-erect rod pressing into her she pushed herself a bit more to my body until her thighs brushed against it. I got harder and could not look at her face.
"It's ok," she said, grinning, "I know you would get hard. I've already seen it, remember?"

My shorts had just an elastic around the waist. She grabbed the shorts on both sides and started to slide it down. The way she did it slowly, without hurry, showing she was fully in control - made me feel vulnerable, but there was nothing I could do. She pulled the shorts down to my thighs, bending a bit to push them down further until they fell in a heap around my ankles. My tee shirt barely covered my black briefs, which felt very tight now that my rod was completely hard.

Without looking down Apoorva caressed my butt gently, smiling a bit, her left hand on my right hip. With her right hand she started to rub my back, moving down along my spine, until it reached my underwear. She kept going down, touching me with just her middle finger, until it started to move down between the gap of my ass. She pushed the underwear fabric in gently, and in response I clenched my butt tight. Her finger was insistent, trying to push in the briefs.
"Loosen it", Apoorva said, in a whisper.
When I did not, she moved her left hand and touched the tip of my cock through the briefs with her finger. She seemed bent on teasing me - because she did not touch it with her hand. Her fingertip touched the wet spot on my underwear which was slowly growing as I leaked precum. She kept rubbing it, feeling the stickiness, first with one finger, and then two, and finally until her entire hand was cupping my erection over my underwear.

I unconsciously relaxed and her right hand's finger immediately pushed in between my ass. I grabbed onto her shoulders for support and she rubbed me front and back.

"Spread your legs", Apoorva said commandingly, and I had to obey.

She pushed up my tee shirt roughly and started to suck on my nipples one by one. I moaned softly at first, and then uncontrollably as her warm tongue rolled over my soft nipples, which quickly became rock hard.

She knelt down before me, and held my thighs, and then pressed her open mouth over my erection, sucking it over my underwear. I started to close my legs but the spread them again, making me stand against the wall as her tongue rolled up and down along my dick shape. She tasted my wet spot and licked her lips, and looked at me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house - by observer2019 - 04-02-2024, 10:45 AM