Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Quarantined with Mom
I would be okay with it. I mean, if you're interested, of course."
She reluctantly nodded. "Remember, this is a special arrangement. It's only for necessity. After these feelings go away, we'll never mention this again. Is that clear? I don't want you telling any of your friends either. My reputation would be ruined if this got out."
"Of course not. I would never tell anyone about this. Do you think I want anyone knowing what I did with my own mom?"
"I'm glad we're clear on this. Whatever happens, it will always be our secret. No one will ever know."
"I agree. So, where should we start?" I asked.
Her face went blank for a moment. "I have no idea. I haven't thought about it yet. Do you have any suggestions?"
Suddenly I found myself in the awkward position of having to recommend sexual things to my mother. My mind instantly became flooded with dirty ideas, but I had to keep things tame, and restrain myself.
"How about we take off our clothes first," I said awkwardly.
"What!? You can't be serious!"
"Hey, why are you getting mad at me for? This was your idea, remember?"
She thought for a moment. "Fine. We'll do it together, at the same time. Afterwards, we'll get on my bed and provide each other with relief. Hands only. Just touching. Nothing beyond that. Understood?"
"Great... I mean, good idea."
She squinted her eyes when she suspected that I might have been enjoying myself a little too much. Frankly, I was ready to rip off my clothes and climb on top of her, but she wouldn't have allowed it. At least not at that point. 
"We'll do it at the same time," she said. "Are you ready?"
"I think so."
My mother sat up on the bed, and I did the same thing. I watched her take a deep breath, as if she had already regretted making the offer. I could tell she was incredibly nervous. I was equally nervous.
Without warning, my mother swiftly yanked off her tshirt and placed it on the bed. I was so mesmerized that I simply watched without removing my own clothes. She sat in her white bra, and she looked at me like I had broken the rules.
"Well?" she said with an eyebrow raised.
"Oh, right."
I took off my tshirt and tossed it to the side. Being shirtless in front of my mother wasn't a big deal to me. She had seen me without a shirt plenty of times, especially since we spent so much time on the beach recently.
She reached behind her back and was ready to unclasp her bra.
"Do you swear to never tell anyone about this?" she asked for a final time.
"I swear, I'm not telling anyone."
"Okay."
After a deep breath, she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her tits were fantastic. I've always had a thing for older women, and her breasts were exactly what I liked. They sagged a little, but they were firm. Her areolas and nipples were large and dark brown. Her nipples were especially swollen, and they gave me an idea of just how aroused she actually was.
"What do you think?" she asked, as if to model her breasts for me.
"I think you look sexy," I replied truthfully. 
"Thank you. Next, our bottoms, and fast. I urgently need some relief."
When my mother began to remove her shorts, I did the same thing. She looked nervous, and so was I. After our shorts came off, I watched my mother remove her panties to reveal her completely naked body to me. She was flawless as far as I was concerned. I loved every inch of her mature figure. In all our years of living together, I never would have imagined that I would be so attracted to her in a sexual way. I had always viewed her as just being my mom. But the moment I saw her completely naked, she had instantly become my ideal woman. 
After she got naked, I removed my underwear. My raging hard cock flopped in the air the moment it was freed. I didn't feel shy about it. At that point, I was so aroused that I just didn't care about feeling ashamed. The only thing on my mind was getting sexual relief, just like my mother.
"Impressive," she said, looking at my cock. "Or maybe those exotic fruits are making you bigger than you normally are."
"This is how it normally looks," I replied jokingly. "Can I come over to your bed now?"
"Please do." 
My mother looked shy when I stood up and moved towards her bed. Her body language showed how nervous she was. I completely understood. She had always prided herself on being the 'perfect mother,' and there she was, naked in front of me, waiting to be touched.
Seeing her up close, naked, only made me more aroused. She had a great body. I loved every line and curve on her figure. She was the perfect mature woman in my opinion. 
"How should we start?" I asked, standing over her.
She spread her legs. "Touch me down here. You're old enough. I'm sure you've had plenty of experience giving women pleasure." 
"I'll try my best."
I got to see my mother's most intimate area when she opened her legs. It was bright pink inside, surrounded by her brown labia. Her pussy was dripping wet. Her clitoris was absolutely swollen. I could understand her frustrations. She was far more aroused than I was. It looked like she was in sexual agony.
When I bent down and got on my knees, I got to see her pussy up close. It was the most arousing thing I had ever seen in my life. She was soaked. Those exotic fruits that we drank had an incredible effect on her and her sexual senses. 
Her entire body shivered the moment I touched her pussy. She seemed like she was in pain, yet felt an extraordinary amount of pleasure at the very same time. My fingers rubbed the outside of her wet pussy. It was soft and warm. The tips of my fingers instantly became drenched with her vaginal fluids. The more I touched her, the more she squirmed and shivered.
I watched her face as my fingers went to work. Her eyes were wide open, like she couldn't believe any of this was actually happening. Her mouth was wide open too. Moans escaped her lips. I felt her breathing on me. We looked each other in the eyes. She couldn't believe what was happening. She couldn't believe that her own son was pleasuring her in a sexual way. I couldn't believe it either.
"Just like that," she moaned, looking me in the eyes. "Put your fingers inside me. I can't stand it anymore. I need to finish."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Quarantined with Mom - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 02:55 PM
RE: Quarantined with Mom - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Quarantined with Mom - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Quarantined with Mom - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 02:58 PM
RE: Quarantined with Mom - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 02:58 PM
RE: Quarantined with Mom - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Quarantined with Mom - by neerathemall - 01-02-2024, 05:03 PM