Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
Shruthi had to travel for a few days after this so I was left alone with Apoorva when aunt used to go to work. We had gotten back to talking normally after that episode. I would secretly glance at her body when she was looking the other way. She would be in shorts and tee most of the time. The shorts were cotton, a bit loose, but when she bent her pantylines were visible.

Once in a while I did catch her looking at me too, and then she would give an impish grin and look away. I did not dare to approach her for anything myself because she was the dominant kind. She used to play sports too so she was pretty strong and muscular with a shapely body.

One day we were both in the kitchen - I was pouring milk into a glass and she was drinking water. I had to bend a bit to find a spoon from a lower shelf drawer. When I was bent I could feel a hand on my right buttcheek, giving me a gentle slap. I looked up and Apoorva was grinning.

"You have such a cute tushy", she said.
I was speechless and all I could say was "Hey, don't do that."

"Oh why not? I thought guys liked their butts pressed", and without waiting for me to say anything she gave my butt a little squeeze.

I straightened and faced her, embarrassed. But the truth was the touch of her hand, the way she squeezed - all had made me a bit aroused.

Apoorva kept looking at me, a slight smile on her lips. She knew exactly what she wanted and she also knew she could get it out of me, based on our previous experience. She moved closer, putting her glass of water down, so close that I could smell her perfume. Gently she put her left hand on my hips, over my shorts, and then slid it until it came to rest on my right buttock. I could not move back as I was against the wall.

Her hand moved slowly, fingers gently tracing the outline of my briefs through my shorts, her fingers moving down, until they reached the gap between my legs. And then she gave my ass another squeeze. Then she moved her right hand to my other buttcheek and squeeze that too. Both of her hands were on my ass and she pulled me a bit closer. I was not able to look at her face, but she was looking right at me, watching every expression, controlling me completely.

As she cupped her hands on my buttocks, her breasts almost touched my chest - we were so close. She began a gentle movement of her upper body, and that's when I noticed she was not wearing a bra under her tee. Her nipples started to stiffen as they rubbed against my chest and became visible through her tee.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house - by observer2019 - 01-02-2024, 09:07 AM