Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 25 – New adventure begins

Husband

“Have you packed all that you would need Bhavani,” I asked her.

Bhavani was getting ready to leave for Bangalore. She would be taking the train at 11.30 pm and would reach Bangalore by 7 am. Girja would pick her up there. Apparently they would be going on holiday that day. It would consist of women, my wife, Girja, her younger sister, (Bhavani's class mate) and another friend. For the first time she is going alone somewhere without me or our son. I had promised her that I would allow her to go even though I have an uneasy feeling about it. So, it would not be right for me to deny her now at the last moment.

As she was packing she asked me, "I have packed your bag too, do you need anything else?"

Yes, I am also taking a plane to my head office tomorrow morning for my sessions  It will take me four days to arrive. I will return home only after Bhavani comes back from her holiday tour. Till then Avinash will stay at her parent’s house.

"Everything I need is packed Bhavani. Where did Girja say you were going to?" I asked again.

"Some place called Paradise Isle Beach Resort .. hmm yeah right, that's where they booked for us."

"You have got enough money with you, haven’t you?" I asked showing my concern for my wife wellbeing.

"I think what you gave is more than adequate but don't worry, Girja said she will top up if I run short. I have my ATM card with me anyway."

I asked looking at her face. "You like to go on holiday like this do you?"

She smiled at me. "Do be frank I'm a little scared to be going somewhere without you but I can’t deny it is also exciting at the same time. I've never been on a trip like this before."

"Ok ma enjoy yourself."

She packed some shorts and a couple of  T-shirts. When she saw me noticing it, she said, "I can't really wear any swim wear, I’ll feel shy and uncomfortable. I will wear this if I'm going to bathe in the sea."

"Be safe, don't go too deep inside."

"Don't worry dear, I won't go in deep anywhere."

She was packing her expensive intimate innerwear. It was not only expensive but also a bit sexy too to look at.

"Are you packing this too?" I asked with a frown.

"Yes, all those girls would be wearing such expensive items. I can't do otherwise in front of them."

What Bhavani said was reasonable. They should not look down on her in any way. We had sent our son to her parent’s house earlier so it was just me and her when I dropped her off in the Railway station. Before boarding the train, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you very much for agreeing to send me on a holiday like this. You go to your head office and finish your sessions there. I'll show you my gratitude fully when you come back," She said with a wink.

I understood what she meant. Those are going to be her fertile days and we would be trying for a sibling for my son. I too smiled at this as I sent her off. After the train had left I trudged back to my car. Judging by her enthusiasm, it seemed that she would definitely enjoy this trip a lot. Now that my promotion is confirmed along with the new pay money is not going to be a problem. I should also make the effort to take her on holidays like this. I went back to my empty house still immersed deep in my thoughts. When I had no choice but to go to my head office on work matters my wife was going somewhere else to enjoy herself. No matter that it was I who had agreed to this but I still felt uneasy to send my wife alone on a trip like this.

She

I was happy, excited and a little scared all at the same time. I never dreamed that I would be doing something like this in my entire life. No woman would have thought that she would be going out with on a vacation like honeymoon with her lover (not her husband) after her marriage. But that's exactly what I am doing now. Where did I get this courage? It’s all because of my virile and handsome lover, I answered my own question . My desire for him gives me the courage to do things I shouldn't. I was aware my husband was worried about me going alone on this trip. However, since he had agreed to let me go earlier and Girja said she had already paid and made non-refundable reservations for me based on this, he could not go back on his permission. He kept asking again and again if it was safe for only women to go on such a journey. Girja had to call him personally to reassure him. She told him that it was something they had done before and that they had had no problems on any of their previous trips. She explained that the driver of the Van they have booked was a reliable man who had been their driver on previous trips. Moreover, the places they would be staying is a well reputed and safe place she said to allay his fears. I told my husband that our trip would start when they pick me up from the train station and that I would not be going to Girja’s house first. This was just an added reassurance to him that I would not be meeting Vikram before the trip. It was not just my husband who was unhappy that I was going on a trip like this, so was my mother too.

“What type of new habit is this?? I don’t like it one bit. I don’t know how your husband agreed to allow you to go? She told me sternly.

“Why Ma you are still stuck in the old ways .. I know, you are jealous that father never allowed you to go like this before,” I teased her trying to break the tension.

"Don't make a joke and try to change the subject. Thinking we are being liberal can only lead to issues. This cannot be for the good, I just hope no problems come because of this.” My mother was showing her uneasiness and concern.

Somehow I finally managed my mother’s misgivings too. She would kill me if she found out that I had made this plan just to sleep with my lover. The feelings of love and lust within me were in a battle to dominate each other. Added to this was the happiness that I am finally living for my own pleasure and my own needs. It was not just a matter of the forbidden pleasures. My mother wouldn’t understand the emotional turmoil I am going through. I cannot explain this her and even if I tried to do it, she wouldn’t understand that. Women of her time lived by adjusting to any situation, irrespective of their wants and needs, without resisting or doing anything about it. There were many who had unsatisfying or unhappy or downright miserable lives but they bore everything to be fate and their lot in life. With these thoughts running through my mind I didn’t really sleep well throughout the journey. I was too excited to sleep anyway but I should have actually forced myself to sleep, because I was sure Vikram was not going to allow me to have much of sleep in the coming two, three nights. There, it’s not going to be long before I reach Bengaluru.

It was so coincidentally lucky that the time of my holiday trip coincided with my husband’s trip to his head office. After his promotion my husband had been called to his head office for a week before this. But Vikram couldn’t make use of that opportunity because he could not get leave. This was my husband’s second session in his HO. He would be coming back only one full day later after I had returned. This was so lucky for me because it would give me one full day to recover from the sexual calisthenics I would have enjoyed with Vikram. Probably also would give time for the soreness of my pussy to heal too. I had made love with my husband only one time a day before this trip. We refrained because my husband was supposed to save his energy and stock of his sperm for my supposed fertile days when he comes back from his head office. But what he doesn’t know is that my most fertile days would be while I’m on the trip and it would be Vikram who would be shooting his seed into me again and again during that time. Even on those days my husband is supposed to get me pregnant he would probably not make love more than once each day. That would be the extent of his sexual powers but I know that before that Vikram would have fucked me several times a day. Vikram too had been refraining from sex for the last ten days because he wanted to be ready as a stud for breeding me. I really can’t say how many times Vikram would mate with me but knowing his sexual prowess it won’t be less than four times a day. It has been around three months since I stopped taking birth control pills so under normal circumstances I should be ovulating regularly now. Though sometimes in can take longer for regulation of ovulation but it was more likely that I was ready for mating. Fate would decide what was going to happen. I went to the wash basin and brushed my teeth before the train reached the destination. I could not take a bath yet. Vikram had half-jokingly told me that he would personally give me a bath after we reach the resort. Would he only restrict himself to that? Definitely not .. our first bout of love would start then itself in the bathroom.

Although sex with Vikram was going to be wonderful, I was looking forward to doing other romantic things with him. I wanted to take long walks on the beach with him in the evening while holding hands. I wanted to kiss him romantically in the dim light of the sunset. I have seen pics of the swimming pool in the resort which had benches strategically placed under tree shades around it. In the dark of the night I wanted to sit on his lap on the bench and kiss him and cuddle him. was told that the resort has a music and dance floor. I wanted to hug him tightly and dance with him for a long time without having to worry about anyone. After all this, when we make love in bed, it will be truly pleasurable. When I am in that ecstatic mood, my baby should be born in my womb as a symbol of our love. I have no greater gift to give my dear Vikram than that. I don't know if he feels the same love and affection for me but I don't worry about that. Because it won't change the feelings I have for him.  If he is using me then so be it. What was more important to me was that I was true to my feelings. If this ends up as only a temporary pleasurable phase in my life I have to accept that as my destiny. At least for these short days I would have found true happiness and meaning in my life. As I alighted at the station my eyes searched for Vikram, but the first person I saw was Girja. She came and welcomed me with a hug.

"At last you're able to make It." she said.

I smiled back and asked, "Where's Vikram?"

He and Madula will wait for you in her car. I was disappointed that Vikram did not come to meet me. My face must have given it away.

Girja said, "Vikram wanted to come, but Madula stopped him and asked only me to come and fetch you."

Madula was Girja's friend and also a very rich woman. She was also almost Girja's age .. maybe a year or two younger. We would be going for the trip in her car. Girja had already told me all this. It was usual for them to go on tour like this. Madula’s husband was a big business man who was often on business trips to foreign countries. She was someone who had too much money, too little things to do and no one to restrict or control her movements. Madula does everything selfishly for her own happiness. Girja told me that Madula’s husband either didn't care or have time to look into his wife’s activities. Girja led me to a luxury car. Probably Madula's car. After loading my bag in the car booty we both got in and sat in the back seat. Vikram was there and greeted me with a smiling face. A woman was sitting on the seat next to the driver. Probably that was Madula. In the driver's seat sat a handsome young man. Looking at his attire and bearing he didn't look like a driver.

"Hi Bhavani, I'm Madula," said the woman, holding out her hand.

"Hello," I said, shaking her hand.

"And this is my boyfriend Sham," she said.

He also said "Hi Bhavani."

I was right he was not just a driver and she was shamelessly introducing him as her boyfriend. That would mean she didn’t feel the need to hide her relationship with that young man probably because she knows I am also coming on the trip to enjoy with my lover just as she was. Girja had not told me that there would be another man other than Vikram. I was nervous about another man coming with us.

He

Bhavani was sitting next to me in the middle of the back seat of the car. Girja on the other hand was sitting next to her. Sham was driving the car and Madula was sitting next to him. The car was speeding on the way to the beach resort. As per the plan we were to reach the resort just before lunch. Bhavani and I sat together holding hands as lovers would do. I was very happy to finally get a chance to spend time with Bhavani for more than two days. But I would have preferred to be alone with her rather than with three other people. How would Mohan know if I and Bhavani go away together somewhere for these three days. It was Girja who warned that doing so would cause unexpected problems. She said surely Bhavani's husband will call her and what would we do if he asks to talk to her (Girja) at that time. Girja said that it was not a problem as far as she was concerned as her husband knew that she used to go with  Madula on trips before this. Sometimes when Girja’s husband couldn’t contact her he would call Madula to get in contact with her. So Girja too couldn’t avoid Madula and just have only the three of us go on the trip. So, with all things considered we had no choice but to go together on the trip. I am also meeting Madula for the first time today, but Girja has told me all about her. She comes from a rich family and she also married into a rich family with servants at her beck and call. Wealth naturally gave her the charm and elegance and added to that was quite a bit of beauty. She had the leisure and means to help maintain that beauty. There was of course the arrogance that comes from usually dominating people because of their position.

Husband's motive is to earn more and more money. Her intention is to spend that money for her happiness. She had openly told Girja that whenever she had sex with her husband it had been very satisfying but sex between them happens so infrequently that she has to look elsewhere for her physical needs. This is where Sham came into her life. He was distantly related to her husband. That is why he got a junior officer position in one of her husband's many companies. But unknown to the boss himself his primary function had quite quickly evolved into keeping the boss's wife happy. Well, no need to beat around the bush .. Sham was Madula’s toy boy. Physique wise Sham was a splendid male specimen (importantly well packed between his legs where it matters as Madula had told to Girja) but intelligence wise he wasn’t very bright. That of course didn’t matter to Madula because she wasn’t looking for intelligent and interesting conversations with him only very satisfying romps in bed. Although he was not very smart, he was shrewd enough to recognize who was responsible for all the luxuries he was getting now. He knew that if he displeased Madula in any way she would dump him in an instant. He was completely under her control. Only when his big rod was buried deep in her pussy would he display a little bit of his dominance as a male. But that was always temporary. Once the fucking was over and she had become sexually satisfied he would go back to his role of being subservient to her.

Now Madula was looking back and talking to Bhavani. "Girja told me all about you and Vikram. Let me tell you, as far as I’m concerned what you are doing is absolutely right."

Girja would have told her that Bhavani too was a cheating wife who was having a sexual affair with me just like she was having Sham as her lover. Bhavani may not like being open about this with others, especially a stranger like Madula but what choice do we have. In the next two, three days she was going to know about the relationship between me and Bhavani anyway.

She continued. "It is our right, just like for men, to get and enjoy all pleasures. If we do not get it from one place, there’s nothing wrong in getting it from somewhere else."

Looks like what she was saying was towards my benefit hmm, so let her talk .. let her talk.

"I don't know about reincarnation. As far as I'm concerned the life we have now is the only reality. We just have to take what we need without any qualms.”

Bhavani didn’t know what to say to this. Her fingers squeezed my fingers.

Madula said, "I like my husband very much but he is way too busy to take care of me. So, my sweet boy here is there for me. Isn't it so baby," she cooed to Sham.

Sham smiled back.

"He is a good boy but he cannot replace my husband," she continued.

"So, Bhavani enjoy without guilt. There are is so much to enjoy in this life while we can, therefore restricting oneself is foolish," as she said this Madula looked into my eyes. There was an open invitation there.

I noticed Sham, seeing that Madula had her head turned and was talking to us he was brave enough to take this opportunity to eye Bhavani every now and then. As a man I easily could understand the motive behind the look of another man. I had come here with one agenda in my mind but it seems everyone had different agendas in this trip. Madula was open to trying me, I could see that but it looked like Sham was taken up by the beauty of Bhavani. If I’m not careful he would try to get this new pussy if he could. This trip is going to be filled with erotic thrill and tension. The sexually charged atmosphere could be conducive to anything happening. Our conversation continued as we reached the resort. First we had our midday meal and then checked in. The resort had both rooms and  chalets by the beach. We had booked a three-room chalet. This would be more private. One room was for Madula and Sham, one room for Girja and a room for me and Bhavani. As soon as we entered our room and closed the door I lifted Bhavani up and twirled her in the air like I would a child.

"Hey don't .. stop .. let me down," she said laughing with me.

I let her down on the floor, hugged her tightly and gave her a long deep kiss.

"Darling, I need to take a shower. I haven't showered since last evening and I had a long journey. I'm covered in sweat."

"Bhavani, your sweat is what I miss. That natural odour of your body is what that makes me hot for you."

She gave me a loving kiss. "No honey I have to take a shower first," She insisted.

“Okay, let’s take a shower,” I said.

“I said I take a shower not we,” She said laughingly but she knew I would not leave her alone. In fact, she would be disappointed if I left her alone.

I went to undress her and she falsely protested. There was a little fake fight between us but as expected she let me win. Soon I carried her voluptuous naked body into the bathroom. Needless to say, I was fully naked too with my already erect cock ready to carry out its baby making task inside her fertile body.  Our real honeymoon was about to begin.
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM