Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
(27-01-2024, 11:54 AM)sugahdaddy15 Wrote: Seeing this, Kumar got his cock in his hand and started stroking it.
"I just want to see how your parties go. I haven't been to any of those. All boys in my class invite me and I really want to go but my parents won't let me. My friend told me they are a lot of fun. Is it true?" She asked making a very innocent face.
The innocent face Ruby made pushed him over and he came in his hands.
Ravi pushed him aside not to scare Zoya and said, "Yes..yes they are." "When we meet tonight, we will show you how much fun they are."
Just to seal the deal for Sid, Ruby made face that says I am scared of getting caught and said, "But no one should know I was there , okay?"
"Okay..okay" Ravi said, "No one will know." . He was all smiles thinking about what he is about to score.
The girl wants to come to them voluntarily without telling her family. They have all night to play all sorts of games and get her drunk and take advantage of her. Since no one knows, there will be no issues later for them as the girl cannot share the "details" with anyone else.
Ravi and Kumar were imagining how Zoya would look naked and what are all the things they can do to her.
Then no one spoke. Ruby did not know what else to say.
The duo were staring at her...no...ogling at her and she was feeling uncomfortable.

She then came up with a brilliant idea to end the conversation.

"oh..no my aunt is coming. I have to go. They will be leaving for the wedding tonight. Since I have exams, I am not tagging along. he..he."
Ravi and Kumar were delighted to hear this.
"Okay" is all Ravi could say.
"Okay, bye. I will see you soon. Then you can show me all the fun things we can do at the party."
She hung up.
She had a great smile on her face. She was relieved and was proud of what he had just accomplished.

She stayed on the bed for a few more minutes and looked at the time and it was close to 7:15PM.

She immediately got onto her feet and changed into a salwar. She put all the clothes back and came back to the hall.
Sid was waiting for her eagerly and each second felt like a lifetime for him.
He was shaking with nervousness.

"Would she have convinced them or messed it all up?" was all he could think.
As soon as he heard the doors open, he jumped onto his feet and saw Ruby walking out with a very serious look on her face.
He started to lose hope again.
She slowly walked up to him and said "Sorry Sid, they did not buy it."
Sid's legs shivered and slowly sat down on the couch.
A few seconds later she burst into laughter and said, "Just kidding!!! They did not suspect a thing."
Sid wasn't sure how to react. Already tears were rolling down his cheeks.
Ruby realized her mistake and how important it was for him.
She came to him and sat next to him.
"Sorry..sorry baabaa! I will not joke again..Sorry!"
"But the good news is they did not suspect a thing. I did exactly what you asked me to do."
Sid recovered a bit from the shock he just had and managed to say, "What did they ask?"
"Ask?" Ruby made a weird face, "They were not even able to speak as soon as they saw me. I think all they were thinking was how to get into my.." and paused realizing it is weird to finish her sentense.

Sid understood what she was about to say and was delighted.
He held her both shoulders and started shaking her.
"Thank you..thanks you so much bhabhi. You don't know how much you have helped me today..Thank you..thank you."
Ruby had also gotten to her regular child like self and said, "Okay..okay..but what next?"
She was obviously curious.

Sid stopped shaking her and took his hands off her.
"Next?", Sid made an evil face, the same one a bond villain would make when explaining his diabolical plan to bond.
"Next, we wait. Let the prey come to us now."
"I don't get it." Ruby replied.
"It's okay not to know bhabhi." Sid replied, "I will take it from here."
His phone started to ring.
The time was already 7:30PM.
It was from Ravi.
Sid made a gesture telling Ruby to stay quiet and answered the phone.
"Hollow bhai..did Zoya call you?" Sid asked.
"Yes..yess...she did....she did." Kumar could not hold his excitement.

Ruby made a gesture to Sid to put it on speaker. "I want to hear this." She said in a low voice.

Sid did.

"What a maal yaar!!! Amazing. We have never seen a babe like her. oooffff." Ruby could hear Kumar making a smooch sound.
She immediately felt her pride go through the roof. He ego was satisfied.
"See no man can resist you babe." The animal woke up and gave a compliment.

"Okay..okay  bhai. Are you guys coming then? What time will you reach that place?" Sid asked.

"Coming? Kumar already came once just looking at her..He..he" Ravi said.
Ruby had gotten a surprise look on her face by opening her mouth and looked at Sid.
Sid felt a bit uncomfortable but went on.
"Come on bhai..are you coming?" Sid wanted to make sure they are.

"Arey bhai..we are already there." Kumar replied.
Now it was Sid's turn to be surprised.
"Already?" He said.
"Yes..yess..10 more minutes and we will be at the location. We have taken a taxi as you had suggested and did not bring our car." Ravi said.

"Shit" Sid said out loud.
"What happened?" Ravi asked.
"Nothing bhai..I will start soon." Sid replied realizing this mistake.

"Sure..sure..how is she coming? We can pick her us if you give us her address. Then we can start having fun with her on the way in the taxi itself."

Sid wanted to take his mobile off speaker but Ruby stopped him.
"I want to hear all this." It was the animal that made her do it of course.

Ravi continued, "I will ride her all night bhai.. I will try all positions on her..especially doggy style. I will do her doggy style twice. What an ass!!!"
Sid did not even try to look at Ruby. He was very uncomfortable hearing someone say that they will do stuff to his bhabhi when she is right next to him.

He was about to interrupt them but Ruby said, "Shhh."
"For me it's her lips. Wow amazing piece she is. I will have her suck me dry..really dry. So dry that I will not have any more juice left in me for weeks to come..he..he.." It was Kumar this time.
Ruby was listening to all this and Sid was staring at the phone without making any eye contact with her.
The duo went on and on detailing their fantasies.
"I want to cum in her....deep in her. She can't even tell anyone about this. He..he." Ravi said.
"I want to make her drink all of mine." Kumar added.

"Holding her down and pinning her to the bed and then ripping off her clothes as soon as she walks in the room and then and then," Ravi was going crazy.
Sid could not take it anymore and had to interrupt them.

"Sure bhai...sure.. hold your horses." He said.
He finally looked at Ruby and she was maintaining a straight face somehow.

He needs to get  into damage control with his bhabhi if not she will never speak with him. But at the same time will have to make sure the duo will not get suspicious.
He needs to make sure they can trust him and relax so that he can have his chance.
"What is the fun in that bhai..what about the games you mentioned last time? The ones you played with Jessie?" Sid asked.
"Yes..yes.. Sid is right Kumar." Ravi said, "What is the fun in forcing ourselves on her? She might resist and the neighbors would hear all the noise. We need to tease her, we need to get her drunk. I am sure she would not have tasted liquor before."

Sid looked at Ruby and she just chuckled but kept her face down gazing at the floor.

"We are bringing all the games. In fact Kumar maintains a game kit just for occasions like this." Ravi said.

"Rolling dice is a special one we never played." Kumar added, "And spin the wheel too!!!"

"You will see how much fun they can be when you join us Sid." Kumar went on.
Sid had to cut the conversation and so said, "Then get ready for the nigh of your lives bhai." Call me when you get there.
"I will start."
He disconnected the call and looked at Ruby said with a very senti face said, "Thank you for everything you have done today for me, bhabhi."

Ruby smiled and said, "Any time." As if it was nothing.
They both burst into laughter as soon as she said that.

Sid got a serious face now, "Okay bhabhi. I will leave now. Need to go teach them a lesson ad beat them at their own game."
"Go get them tiger!" Ruby said a spanked his behind.
Sid was surprised to see this side of Ruby and Ruby just laughed. "You need to tell me everything thst happened there. Promise?"
"Promise." Sid replied.
He walked out the door and Ruby noticed that we wasn't liming as much now and chuckled.

Sid picked up the booze he bought to return it on the way not wanting to waste money as there was an open bar at the outhouse.

He got a call from the duo asking for directions to the outhouse.
"We don't see any outhouse here yaar. Is this some kind of a joke?" Ravi was irritated.
"No no bhai, since it is a secret place, I could not give you the exact location." Sid replied, "Are you at the bus stop now?"
"Yes" Ravi said.

"Now start walking across from the main road towards the warehouses." Sid started to give them the directions.

"Okay..we are there." Ravi replied, "Now what?"
Sid could sense the irritation in his voice.

"Now make a right and walk through the first two warehouses. You will find yourself next to a mechanic shop. Go past that and make a left turn at the dead end." Sid started taken them in a roundabout path on purpose so that they will not be able to trace their way back or find their way to the warehouse.
Since the duo stopped using their brains long time ago since they saw Ruby, it was easy for Sid to manipulate them.
He made them go in circles for a while and then told them to stop.
"Arey..we don't see anything here. We are in the middle of the jungle." Kumar said.
"Patience..bhai..patience." Sid said and used his APP and the gate swung open.
Ravi and Kumar were delighted.
"Go in and relax bhai. I will be there soon and so would Rub..I mean Zoya." Sid said.
"Nice place you have here Sid. Very impressive." Kumar said.

Sid said, "Enjoy the drinks. There will be an open bar. Drink and relax. And save a lot of energy for the events to come. You know you will need it!!! He..he" .  Sid said.
"You are a true friend Sid!" Ravi said whole heartedly.
"Of course. Anything for you bhai." Sid said and hung up.
He whistled and drove towards the shop he bought the booze from.
"I am soo excited Ravi." Kumar could not hold his excitement, "I will squeeze those melons soo hard."
Ravi interrupted him, "Shut up Kumar."
"Why? What happened?" Kumar was puzzeled.
"I still sense something wrong here." Ravi was suspicious, "First the fact that Sid managed to find a girl like Zoya to agree to come to these parties. Second, conveniently, Rohan who would be doing all the squeezing, had to go out of town, for us to replace him to enjoy her."
"So what? Why do you ruin the mood like always?" Kumar was annoyed.
"Think about it Kumar", Ravi said, "If you managed to get a chance with a babe like Zoya, would you in your right mind let the opportunity go and that too for someone else to enjoy in your stead?"

"Hmmm.." Now Kumar started to think and get suspicious.

"Something is wrong here." Ravi said.

"What time is it?" Ravi asked.
"8PM" Kumar checked.
"Then where is Zoya? She should be here by now." Ravi said, "I am getting a bad feeling here, Kumar."
"Call Sid." Ravi said.
"Where is Zoya? It is already 8:10PM." Kumar yelled as soon as Sid answered the phone.
"Patience bhai..patience. I will be there in a.." Sid tried playing cute and Ravi yelled, "Shut the fuck up. Are you trying to pull something here? Did you forget what we can do to you if you are?"
Sid freaked out hearing his voice.
"There will be no walking for you anymore when we are done with you. Only wheelchair." Ravi threatened.
"And you will be drinking from a straw for the rest of your miserable life." Kumar added.
Sid almost peed his pants.
"Well? WHY the hell are you silent now? Where is she?" Ravi yelled.
Sid was freaking out. He did not know what to say.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby was all excited. She was shivering with anticipation and started to wait for Sid's call. She knows he will not be able to call her for another few hours.

But she was surprised to get a call from him half hour after he had left.
"Hello" She immediately answered.
"Arey, what happened? I was not expecting you to call so soon. Why are you not with them?" She asked.
Sid remained calm for a bit and then spoke.
"Remember bhabhi you said you will help me?"
"Yes..yes..I do. And I did, didn't I? But why are you asking again? Did they come? Did you meet them?" She started to worry.

Ignoring her questions, Sid said, "Remember you said you will do whatever it takes to help me?"
"Arey baabaa, yes, I did." Ruby was puzzled.
"Remember you said you will cross all boundaries for that?" Sid said.
Ruby slowed down and started to understand where this is going.
"What are you saying?" She asked.
"I need your help again." Sid said.
Ruby stopped breathing.
"I need your help again, right now and we don't have time for you to think it over." Sid said.
Ruby remained calm.

"Remember when I said all those things about being crippled for life, quitting college and leaving for my village? Well compared to the problem I am in right now , it is nothing. I need your help." Sid started to beg.
"What happened Sid? Why are you all afraid?" Ruby asked.
"I don't have time to explain. Will you help me or not?" Sid asked.
"What will I have to do?" She asked.

Sid did not know how to tell her. He paused, took a deep breath and said, "Go to the warehouse, right away."
Ruby could not believe her ears.
"What are you asking me to do Sid? Go to them?" Ruby was shocked.

"Yes, bhabhi. And if you don't I will have to leave town right now, if I want to stay alive." He responded.
"Hello..helloo, bhabhi? Are you there?" Sid said not hearing anything from her.
Ruby remained very silent as her brains went completely blank.
Not getting an response from her, Sid understood that his fate is sealed. He is a goner now.
He started to cry and said, "I know there are boundaries you won't cross bhabhi. I went through with the plan because you encouraged me to. I was letting it go and forgive those two.
But you made me proceed with the plan. And yet again, just like last time, you are leaving me hanging. I got a beating last time because of you and this time it will be my end, because of you.
Hope you are happy. And good bye."
He hung up and started to think about the options he has to survive this.

Ruby stayed calm and slowly started to walk towards her bedroom.
"What the hell are you doing?" The animal was freaking out when Ruby started to dig through her clothes in the almirah.
"Yes,, what do you think you are doing? Are you really going?" The sane one chimed in.

Ruby just ignored them both and started to pick the right attire.

A few minutes later she got ready. She changed her makeup, they way she ties her hair to look like a college girl.

She put some lipstick on as these college girls do that when they are going out to look older to attract men.
She stopped and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She slowly looked up and looked at Amit's picture.

She stared at it for a minute and started to walk towards the hall. She picked the right footwear that go with what she is wearing and started to go past the couch and all of a sudden as if she lost all strength in her feet, collapsed on the couch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid parked his bike and stood on the side walk crying. "These guys will definitely find me and put me on the hospital bed or worse to the mortuary. Rohan is also not in town and Rahul is also not here. For how long will they protect me even if they were?"
He lost all hope and leaving the town was his only option. He was afraid to even go to his apartment to get his stuff as those two might find him there.

He walked into a cafe and got a coffee and started sipping it.
20 minutes went by and his cell phone rang.
He looked at it and it was Kumar calling.

Sid was freaking out and did not know what to do. It went to the voice message.
Kumar left a long voice message.

Sid was afraid to hear it.

But he had to. He played the message and held the phone against his ear.

"Arey bhai..sorry for doubting you. We were just too excited to see Zoya and the thought of having fun with her made us restless and we could not wait and ended up saying shit. We are so sorry.
Call us."
Sid could not understand what would have happened in those 20 minutes that changed them from blood hungry beasts to normal humans.
Curiosity got the better of him and he called Kumar back.

"Arey Sid, sorry yaar. We should not have doubted you and said those things. We are idiots. Please forgive us." Kumar said in a very happy tone.

Sid said, "Hi"
What "Hi? Where are you? Don't you want to join us? Do you want us to have all the fun?" Ravi said. He was in a happy mood too.
Sid started to think, "Are they luring me to the outhouse to kill me? Why are they acting so strange?"
"Y..yes..I will be there soon." He replied. He was thinking " Since those two are still at the outhouse, I can quickly go to my apartment, pack my bags and leave for my village. But what will I tell dad? The reason I returned in the middle of the semester?"
"Are you there? Why are you silent?" Ravi asked.
Kumar then said, "Zoya did a video call again with us from the taxi. She is on her way. She did not have the location so we gave them the location you gave us. We don't know how to give her directions to the outhouse. It was a very long walk."
Sid wasn't sure what he heard was real.
"What?" He said.
"Directions to Zoya so that she can come to the outhouse from the bus stop." Ravi repeated.
It took Sid a few seconds for it to sink in.
He said, "Don't worry bhai, I will call her and give her the location."
Sid immediately called Ruby and she answered, "Hello Sid."
"Are you really on your way to the outhouse or did you just get into some taxi and called them to fool them?" He had to ask.
"The taxi guy dropped me off at the bus stop. I started walking towards the outhouse as I remembered some of the directions you gave them." Ruby replied.
Sid could not believe this.
He said, "Wow bhabhi you really can cross all boundaries. Thanks again for doing this."
"I am on my way and will be there in 15 minutes. Please follow my directions to get to the outhouse. I won't give you round about directions. Just say Hi to them and excuse yourself and go into the bath room and wait for my call. They will not try to force themselves on you because they want to play all those games with you before they can..you know?" and paused.

"Yes..yes..I know..I know what they want to do to me." Ruby replied.

"I will be there soon and you won't have to worry about a thing. Thanks for doing this, bhabhi. Ping me once you are in front of the gate and I will open them." Sid said and gave her directions and hung up and started driving as fast as he can.

Ruby reached the location and her palms were sweaty. She texted Sid that she reached the outhouse and the gate opened.
She walked in and they closed behind her.
She assessed her situation for a minute. She realized that those two would have heard the sound of gate opening and already know she was there.

She thought about what to do for another half minute.
She slowly started to walk while thinking, "If I am shy, they might force themselves on me. I have to be aggressive and make them think that they can easily score tonight. So they will wait to have a bit of fun before they can have the main course.I need to use my body to control them."
She rang the door bell and the door opened.
The two were standing there with cheek to cheek smiles.
"We thought you will not come Zoya." One of them said.
She smiled back and said, "Why will I not come? It is a party is it not? You told me you will show me all the fun we can have here, didn't you?" with her sweet voice.
"Will you not let me in?" She said.
"Of course..of course", they both stepped aside.
Ruby walked in and started to look around. It was a very nice outhouse.
"Do you want anything to drink?" The other one asked.
"I don't even know your names yet." She said.
"Hi, I am Ravi" one guy extended his arm. Ruby while shaking his hand said, "Then you must be Kumar."
"Yes, I will definitely drink. I haven't had a drink in years. It was at a friend's birthday party I had my first beer. I liked it." she said.

She slowly walked towards the couch and sat in the middle of it leaving room for the duo to sit on either side.
She made a gesture and patted the couch asking them to sit.
They both looked at each other and were delighted.
Ravi raised his eye brow when he looked at Kumar which meant, "Arey she is so willingly coming to us. We don't have to drug her or force ourselves on her. This is going to be a night to remember."
They both sat on either side of her.
"Now let us not waste time." She said.
They both were still in wonderland.
She continued, "I know you have those big peoples games. I have never played any of them, Show me what you have and we will star playing the one that is most fun to play."
Kumar immediately ran into the other room.
Ravi ran to the bar and got a couple of beers and handed one over to Ruby.
She immediately opened it and before Ravi could say "Cheers" started downing it. She drank half of it in no time.
Ravi was delighted.
Kumar came back with a duffle bag and seeing beers in their hands made a sad face and said "What you too started without me?"
Ruby laughed and got onto her feet and walked to Kumar and held his jaw with one palm and started to slowly pour her beer into his mouth, saying, "How can we forget you?"
He took a couple of sips and she took it back with mocked anger and said, "Don't finish all by beer. Get your own and started to sip it. The bottle Kumar just sipped from.
She winked at him while doing it.
They both were delighted.
Kumar opened the bag and took out and board. It was folded and once he unfolded it, it turned into a circle.
He also removed a stand that goes with it and carefully attached it to it.
It was spinning wheel.
"What is so fun with this? I want to see the real big peoples' games." Ruby complained.
Kumar spun the wheel and as soon as it came to a complete stop, the pointer was pointing to one section of the wheel.
Kumar with a naughty smile lifter a piece of cloth that was covering that section.
There was something written under it.
Ruby walked close to it while trying to read it.
It said, "French kiss!!!"
She read that out loud and turned towards the duo. Ravi was still seated on the couch.
Kumar was standing near the board.
Ruby made an innocent face and asked, "French kiss? French kiss whom? Did the game already start?"
And before Kumar could say anything, she took and step forward and locked her lips with his.
Ravi was astonished.
She took her time to give him a proper French kiss.
Kumar could not move even after she was done and moved away from him.
"But what about me?' Ravi asked.
Ruby bent a bit and naughtily shook her finger and said, "No no, I know the rules. Only the one who spun the wheel get the reward.

Ravi quickly got onto his feet and spun the wheel making Ruby laugh.
It stopped and Ravi lifter the cloth covering.
It said, "Lap dance"
Ravi looked at Ruby.
She sexily walked towards him and took his arm like a stripper would to take the client to the VIP section of the club.
She made him sit on the couch and slowly turned away from him and looked at Kumar and winked.
Kumar made a sad face and Ruby chuckled.
She then slowly started to move her hips.
Ravi touched her ass and she hit his palm away and still dancing turned around and shook her index finger.
She slowly bent her knees and lowered her ass into his crotch as soon as it touched his pants she could feel his erection.
She continued to grind her ass against his crotch.
She then stood up and walked to the wheel and said, "My turn."
She had finished her beer and asked Kumar to get another one. He immediately ran to the bar.
She spun the wheel and lifted the cover.
It read, "Kiss Pussy".
She read that a bit louder and the duo almost got a heart attack.
They looked at each other.
Ruby turned towards them and said, "Hmmm"
"Who will it be?"
They both started to push each other away from her.
Ruby laughed and said, "You two fight it over and decide. I need to use the rest room."
She took her purse and disappeared into the bath room, not waiting for them to respond.
As soon as she entered the bath room, she locked the door and stared into her reflection in the mirror.
She called Sid and there was no response.
She called him again and Sid answered the phone.
"Where are you?" She was losing it.
"Bhabhi, The thing is..well.. " Sid replied
Ruby was very mad, "What happened? Why are you talking like that?"
"I was speeding and got pulled over. Since I had the stuff on me..." Sid said.
"Stuff? What stuff?" Ruby asked.
"You know the stuff I need to teach them a lesson. It s a long story. I got pulled over and since I will be searched, I had to trash the stuff in the gutter."
"And?" Ruby asked.
"Well I need to go back to Rohan's place to get more." Sid replied.
"How long is that going to take?" Ruby started to panic.
"About 40 minutes." Sid said.
"40 minutes?" Ruby was freaking out.
"May be 30 minutes. But I will be there as soon as I can. Keep them distracted and don't let them leave." Sid disconnected the call.
"hello..hello?" Ruby was feeling helpless now.
She looked at the mirror and started to think about her situation over and over again.
"How can I spend the next 40 minutes with these two without getting..."

Wow, awesome. I'm really glad you are back. I just have one request. Please do not make Ruby bhabhi into a cheap whore. Let her have fun with the friends, Rahul, Varun and Sid. Let a fuck with her be a little challenging, not an easy fuck. 
Thank you for the updates. Please consider my request as I'm a fan.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by rahulishere - 29-01-2024, 10:49 AM