Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
"What if he makes a move on you when he sees you wearing this?" The sane one started panicking.
"So what? Depends on how he makes the move. If he just stares like he always does, then we will bend right in front of his face and give him a great "view", won't we babe?" The animal said.
"Absolutely" Ruby said it out loud.
"What if he tries something else?" Sane one was still panicking.
"Like what?" the animal wondered.
"Like laying his hands on "them"." the sane one replied.
"Like grabbing them? Forcefully squeezing them? Push us onto the couch? Hold the blouse with both hands and rip it apart? Lift the saree up? Scratch the inner thighs? Peel the panties off? Roughly penetrating us?" the animal went on, "That would be wonderful."
"You are so shameless." The sane one said.
Ruby remembered all the adventures she had with Varun. She got a tingling sensation down there.
She started to really hope for Sid to do something like that.
"We will just pretend to not like it but will surrender eventually to the carnal pleasures, won't we Ruby?" The animal said.
Not wanting to delay the new adventure with Sid, Ruby quickly changed into the blouse and changed the saree too.
She quickly ran into the hall expecting to see Sid's jaw drop.
All she could find was an empty hall.
She was so disappointed. She checked in the kitchen by Sid was nowhere to be found.

She found a note on the table.
All it said was "Good".
She got really pissed off. All she did for Sid and this is what she gets?
She tried calling him but there was no response.
She sat on the couch thinking about her situation and what the possible solution could be.

Sid went back to Rohan's place and did not want to be in his apartment as Ruby can barge in any time.
As soon as he stepped in, he texted Ravi and Kumar.
"Hi guys."
"You wanted proof that Zoya is hotter than Savitha, didn't you? And you were questioning my integrity in this matter."
"So.. BEHOLD..."
and texted them some of the best pictures he just took of Ruby.
And the waiting game began.
Would the assholes fall for it? Would they still have questions? If so what kind? How to answer them without raising any suspicion?
Half hour had passed with no response from them.
Sid's heart was racing. He could feel his hands shaking.
"Calm down Sid, calm down..don't mess this up." Sid tried to calm himself down.
After another 15 minutes, his phone rang.

He jumped and picked the phone to see if it from them or from Ruby.
This time it was from Kumar.
Sid, according to his master plan, did not answer and let it go to voice mail.
"Sid..Sid..helloo are you there?" was the message.
Sid was relieved hearing this message and the desperation in Kumar's voice.
He started whistling and walked towards the kitchen to get something to eat.
After 10 mins the phone rang again and this time it was from Ravi.
He did not answer it.
He played the voice message and his satisfaction grew. "Arey why are you not answering? This is Ravi. Got the pictures. Answer the phone."
He sounded more desperate.

Sid was over the moon now. "Got them exactly where I want them, now." he thought. He had an evil smile on his face.

The plan started to work.

He remembered he needs to take care of the venue.
He quickly picked the piece of paper he noted the location and phone number on and dialed the number. It is the same one Rohan mentioned on a call to some to where the events of DVD one were shot.

"Hello" The voice was very coarse, as if it was from a well built rough middle aged man.

The timid Sid came out as soon as he heard that voice.

"H..He..hello" he replied.
"What do you want?" this time it was upright scary for Sid.
He had to sound as if he had done this several times and sound confident.

"Ahem..Need to book the outhouse for a night." he said with confidence.
"Who is this?" the guy asked.
"I am Rohan's friend. He told me to book it." Sid quickly came up with a lie.
"I don't know any Rohan. Don't ever call me again." was the response.

Sid expected the guy would hang up but that did not happen. As if the guy was waiting for something.
Sid remembered Rahul telling him that these events these rich kids book these outhouses for are not for the most part, legal.
So the folks who rent such place take extra precautions.

Sid got the picture and his confidence came back.

"Yes..yes" he said very harshly. The rich kids, whim this guy would be used to talking to have no care for the workers and treat them as dirt.
"The same Rohan whom you don't know of needs the outhouse for a night. Not just any night, it has to be tonight." Sid improvised.
There was silent for about 10 seconds.
Then the guy spoke. Sid was surprised to hear the voice now, it was totally different.
"For how long, sir?"
"Sir?, whatever happened to "don't ever call me again?" Sid thought.
"What the hell do you care?" Sid improvised a bit more.

"S..sor..sorry sir", it was the other guy's turn to stutter now.

"Oh the power of money and being the kids of rich parents." Sid thought.

"I was just making sure I handle it properly if I know when the "Guests" will arrive and who the guests are, especially the special guests.", he went on, "Also, what time the hosts would leave so that I can properly take care of the guests after you are done.." he paused.

Sid saw an opportunity to get more details of how it all works.

"Done? Done with what?" Sid asked, again maintaining the harshness in his voice.

"You know.." he hesitated and did not give out any details.

"You better start behaving properly or else you will hear from Rohan," Sid was practically behaving as if his parents are billionaires, "Answer me when I ask a question."

"S..sorry sir. No need to involve Rohan baba. I assumed you already knew what happens here and how it works." He responded.

"Rohan baba? Hmm interesting." Sid thought.
"I was in New York for 6 months and missed quite a few events Rohan baba had there." Sid responded making sure he said "Rohan baba" to belittle the guy and letting him know his status when compared to the rich kids who go on expensive trips to places like New York, Paris etc.

"Yes, sir. Of course. The hosts normally books these places to be entertained by the guests. The entertainment includes getting the guests to drink and ..you know getting them high by other means." He went on, "The guests who can handle them normally leave by themselves but the new chicks.."

"Chicks? Sweet.." Sid thought.
"The new chicks will have to be taken care of."
"Taken care how?" Sid asked.

"However you want me to sir." He sounded surprised.

Sid realized his mistake. He started to sound as if he is new to all this.
"Look..what is your name?" Sid asked.

"Farook, sir." He replied.

Knowing the guy's name boosted Sid's confidence even more.
"Look Farook. There will be guests you need to take care of." Sid said, "We haven't finalized the time yet. Is that going to be a problem?"

"Noo.nno..sir. Not at all" Farook replied, "Any time you want I can be of service."

Sid did not want to lose this opportunity to get more details.

"Who else have rented this place other than Rohan baba?"
"This is especially for Rohan baba. Sir ji has been very kind to me and my family over the years. No one else is allowed to come here. It is practically off the map. This place doesn't exist." He said, "I can do anything for Rohan baba. Please put in a good word for me Sir." He started sounding a bit sentimental.
"Sir ji probably is Rohan's dad." Sid reasoned.

"Ok ..ok" Sid responded, "What do you mean by off the map?"
"It is Sir Ji's private place. No one comes here. No one knows about it and no one is allowed in." Farook started to give details without being asked.
"Go on.." Sid said not wanting him to stop spill more details.

"The outhouse is in the outskirts, well hidden amongst several huge warehouses Sir Ji and other partners own and all the trees. It looks like a jungle sir. You will love it here. You won't find this kind of luxuries even in New York. He..he"

Sid noticed that Farook is trying to get cute with him.
"What are you saying be clear. And what is so funny?" Sid started to treat him how others with power treated him.

"Sorry sir." Farook said, "I was just trying to say the trees shield the outhouse well and once the gates are closed, you will not realize that there was ever an outhouse there."

Satisfied with this answer, Sid said, "Look Farook, I will be direct. I have something planned to surprise Rohan. I need access to the outhouse. I don't want anyone around. Not you not anyone." He went on,
"How do the gates open?"

"By the APP sir." Farook said.
"App?" Sid wondered.

"Yes Sir. Mobil App. See sir I told you this is the best place. Not even in New York.."
Sid rudely interrupted him.
"Shut up and give me the APP details." Sid yelled.

"Sorry sir, yes of course. Let me test you the details and the pin code needed to activate the App, sir." Farook said.

"Okay..I will call you when I need you to take care of the guests. You better be ready and not drunk." He yelled.

"Sure sir, no drinking tonight sir." Farook replied.

"Keep your mobile with you and make sure no one is around that area."
"By the way, how soon can you get there once I call you?" Sid asked.

"Within half hour sir." Farook replied.

"Okay..make it all go smoothly and I will put in a good word for you. Now give me the APP details." Sid said.

Farook was delighted to hear this. "Yes sir. Of course sir, right away sir. Please let me know if you need anything else.."
Sid rudely hung up the phone.

He then walked to the refrigerator to pick up a beer. He was shaking with excitement.
After downing a beer, he calmed down.

He noticed that there were three more missed calls from Kumar and two from Ravi.
He had a hearty evil laughter.
"The trap is set and now to lure the prey." He thought and felt proud of himself as he started thinking like Rahul.

"Let me make sure they have taken the bait."
He called Ravi.
He was amused to realize how quickly the call was answered.
"Where were you Sid? We were trying to reach you. Are you okay? We were worried." Ravi said.

"Stop acting you dickheads. Concern for my well being? All of a sudden? I know you are just eager to get into her pants." Sid laughed to himself.

"Sorry bhai, I was working on my assignment." Sid lied.

"Ok..okay. What a babe yaar!! She is hotter than every chick we saw. Who is she again? Rohan's friend's cousin? Where is she from again?" Kumar asked.
Sid knew they both will be together.
"Not important bhai." Sid said, "Rohan got her to agree to come to the party and you get to be there."
"Yess.yess..looking forward to it. How much should we pith in? Just name the price. Zoya is incredibly sexy." Ravi said.

Sid knew no one can resist the charms of his beloved bhabhi. He felt a little guilty for treating such a sexy bhabhi the way he did.
But now is not the time for remorse.
"When can we have the party with Zoya? Money is no issue." Ravi said.

"No..no bhai. It is my treat. I don't want this friendship to end." Sid said.
"Of course Sid, You know you are our best friend." Kumar said.

"It is tonight. Why wait, right bhai?" Sid said.

"Yess..yess why wait." Ravi repeated.
"When..where?" He asked.

"Patience..patience my friend." Sid said. He was surprised to hear himself. He even started to sound like Rahul.

"I will send you the location and be there by 7PM." Do not be late.
"She will join us by 8 and we can party all night." Sid said.

"7? We can't wait that long. Not after seeing her pictures." Kumar said.
"Trapped them" Sid was delighted.

"Why was she wearing the face mask in all the pictures?" Ravi asked sounding a bit suspicious.
Sid had to quickly improvise, "What bhai. Who in their right mind would send pictures of herself dressed like that and have the face visible?"

"Of course..of course.." Kumar said, "Everyone needs to protect their identity, Ravi."
Sid could tell Kumar started to think with his dick instead of his brains now. "Ruby bhabhi...sorry Zoya will have that kind of effect on anyone." Sid thought remembering the show she had put on for them a while back.

Sid realized between the two, Kumar is more gullible. He could never read a person before, but now when he is manipulating the duo, he is able to see right through them.

"Bravo, Sid..bravo" He gave himself a compliment.
"She is a bit shy. Since Rohan knows her cousin, she wants to make sure her cousin or for that matter, anyone else in her family does not find out. She just wants to have a bit of fun at these parties as she has never been to one before and you know is very curious to find out. And you know what they say about the curiosity of the cat. He he." Sid said.
"Give some made up details if you want others to believe your lies." Sid remembered Rahul saying that once.
So he continued, "She was raised in a traditional family. She is not allowed to even go out with her friends who are all girls, even to the movies, let alone all night parties. She is very sweet and gullible. I met her once at a family party."
Sid noticed that he started to describe Ruby bhabhi without realizing it.
"That means, she is making sure no one knows she will be at our party. She is shy to speak up..gullible..so easy to manipulate. She has a sexy body. What else do we need bhai?" Sid made it sound even more alluring to them.
"Of course..of course" Kumar was quick to say.

"Wow...even we can't do better than that bhai." It was Ravi who said it this time. He was suspicious a while ago.
"Sweet, so even Ravi started to think with his dick now." Sid thought, "And did he call me bhai? Hmmmm.. it is Ruby's pictures in their minds and the fantasies they can make come true with her sexy body that are making them say things like this."
"So 7PM? Let me send you the location. You don't have to bring anything. Please maintain some level of secrecy. For obvious reasons of course." Sid said.

"Yes.yess" Ravi said.

Sid wanted to tease them a bit more as he was on a roll.

"On a second thought, why don't you bring the games with you? You know the adult versions of poker, spin the bottle, roll the dice, spin the wheel. The possibilities are endless and we will have a full night to enjoy." Sid said but was interrupted by Kumar.

"Enough ..enough Sid. All these details are making me so horny, I might cum right away."

"Save some for the evening bhai.." Sid joked.

"Okay..you are one true friend Sid." Ravi said.
"Of course bhai." Let me send you the location and don't be late.

He hung up.
He was in a very good mood and things started to come together well. He took a shower and got dressed.

He checked the time and it was close to 3PM.

He took his mobile out and found Farook's message. He followed the instructions and installed the APP.
To make sure it works, he had to check the gates himself.
He opened the almirah and picked up a bunch of 2000 rupee bills from it.
He counted them and it was around 30,000.
He whistled and started walking out.

Sid got onto his bike and started driving towards the outhouse. He stopped to pick up some drinks. He carefully picked the brands Ravi and Kumar liked.

He reached the location and realized Farook was right. The outhouse s nowhere to be found.
All he could see were a lot of empty warehouses.
He drove sound for a bit and could find a small bus stop. He called Farook and asked for directions.
As soon as he got those, he carefully followed them and found a row of large trees. There was no building there.

Disappointed, he was about to run back, but stopped.
He used the APP on his mobile and followed Farook's instructions to open the gate. With a loud bang the hidden gates from between the trees opened. Sid was surprised to see it.
It was almost as if the trees were moving aside to give way for the gates to open. They were well hidden.

He drove into the building and closed the gates behind them.
The outhouse was beautiful.
He went inside. The doors were not locked. It had all the luxuries of a 5 star hotel.
Multiple rooms, lavish beds, everything he can ask for.
He put the drinks in the refrigerator. He then saw a fully loaded bar there.
"Hmm so I wasted money on the drinks?" Sid thought.

He was fully satisfied with what he saw.
"Now the show starts." He whistled again.
He picked the drinks he bought and started driving towards the city. As soon as he got close to the bus stop, he sent the location of the bus stop to Ravi and Kumar. He did not want to give them the location of the outhouse.

He managed to come back to Rohan's place by 5:30 PM. He was having butterflies in his stomach as it was getting close to 7PM.

He looked in the almirah and picked up a couple of packs of that "stuff".

At around 6PM, he got a text from Kumar he did not expect.

"Can we talk to Zoya? Give us her number. We will just say Hi." It read.

Sid was puzzled.
He called Kumar. As soon as he answered, Sid said, "Why talk to her on the phone bhai, when you can meet her in person and get to know her at 8PM?"
Kumar sounded a bit indifferent.
"All this seems a little too good to believe. Nothing goes this smooth, ever." Kumar replied, "We want to talk to her. If not forget about the whole thing."
Sid's heart stopped hearing the words "forget about the whole thing."

He did not know what to do or say. He has to act quickly or he will lose the opportunity.
His brains froze and completely stopped working.
He paused for a few minutes.

"Hello..Helloo. Sid, you there? Helloooo." Kumar said, "Looks like we lost him. I told you something was fishy here Ravi. Good thing we caught him sooner."

Sid could hear all that.

Sid knew he has to act fast. But how..how ..how? He could not make up his mind.

"Arey bhai, why are you troubling yourself thinking about such things? Why settle for just a phone call? I will have her video call you." Sid ended up saying.

"Video call?" Kumar started to think with his cock again.
"When? Give me her number." He said.

"Sure bhai." Sid replied, "I am on the road now, driving to pick up some drinks for you. I know your brand."
"Let me ping you in 10 to 20 minutes?" Sid said.
"Okay" Kumar said and disconnected the call.

Sid sat down on the couch and his mind went blank. He thought about the situation.
After 10 minutes he made up his mind.

He got onto his feet and started to drive. He reached his apartment complex in no time and went straight to Ruby's apartment and rang the door bell.
Ruby came running to the door and opened. She had not changed since she had gotten ready to entice Sid. He noticed the "goods".
Ruby did not realize she did not change as she was thinking about why Sid left in a hurry and was mad that all he could say was "good" in the note. She said, "Hi, why did you disappear? You did not even return my calls."

Sid realized he needs to play the game right here. He needs to make use of the sympathy card and exploit her guilt for being the reason for his agony.

He maintained a serious face and completely ignoring her questions, said, "May I have a glass of water?"
Ruby was surprised. She said, "Sure." and walked into the kitchen.

Sid walked in a closed the door behind him.

By the time Ruby came back to the hall, Sid walked all the way to the couch and pretended to have a limp in his leg when Ruby came to the hall.
He then tried putting weight on his "injured" leg and fell to the floor. Ruby dropped the glass and came running to pick him up.
She managed to pick him and made him sit on the couch.
"What happened to your leg? You were okay when you came this morning." She asked.
"It did not heal completely, bhabhi. I should not have put weight on it this morning." Sid lied.
Ruby noticed he called her "Bhabhi" after a long time.
Sid continued, "It hurts so much." I can't do even small tasks anymore. I fear this could be a permanent damage. My whole life in front of me and this is how I will end up. A cripple. My bad luck."
Tears started to roll down Ruby's cheeks. "I ..I .. I don't know what to say. I am the reason for this. I don't know how to make it right. I don't know how."
"Only if I could find a way to turn the time back. I would have stopped myself from encouraging you to act smart with those two devils."
Sid sighed and said, "What is the use now bhabhi? The damage has been done. I think I will quit college and go back to my village. I cannot spend another minute in this city as I cannot bear the stares from the people I know."
He noticed that Ruby was crying with her pallu covering her mouth.
He was satisfied that he is on the right path.

He needs her to come to him voluntarily, offering to do anything for him. Asking for mundane things like getting beer in the middle of the night and pose for a photo session covering her face is one thing but this help, he is about to ask of her is completely at a whole another level.

For that, he needed to push her a bit more. He figured Sympathy and friendship cards are the key.

"I am so sorry bhabhi." Sid said.
Ruby was surprised to hear those words from him. He looked up surprised.

"For treating you the way I did over the past week.", he said, "I am not that kind of person. I cannot hold grudges against anyone, let alone against you. Not after I promised Amit bhayya that I would take care of you. I am so sorry. And you have been nothing but the best friend to me." and started crying and acted as if he is in a lot of pain and his jaw hurts.

"See bhabhi. I can't even cry peacefully."
He paused to see the look on Ruby's face. She still had that surprised look as if she cannot believe what she is hearing.
"Anyways. I want to apologize. I take back everything I said. Sorry."
"Soon, I will be quitting college and leaving for my village for good. I want you to be the first person to know that. I haven't even told my parents or Rahul yet."
Ruby was still in a state of shock.

Noticing this, Sid tried to stand up and acted as if it was very hard for him to do all that by himself.
While doing that he spoke again, "Please do not think that I ever held a grudge against you. I am not that kind of person." He went on "Hell I am not holding a grudge against the two who gave me this permanent limp, who made me a cripple for life. That is me. That is who I am."
"Well, actually that is not true. May be because of all the pain, I turned bitter for the past week or so. That is why I treated you that way. Showed anger and said some things I should never have. For that I am sorry. The pain isn't gone yet but I am back to my senses."
"The funny thing is that during that period of my being bitter, I even came up with a plan to get back at those two." Sid chuckled.
"A brilliant fool proof plan." Sid went on, "I think I was indeed a different person during that time, driven by rage."
"Well that Sid is gone now, and even the old Sid is gone. All that is left is this cripple." Sid said staring out the window.
He paused and there was silence for almost a minute. Sid was waiting for Ruby to say something but she did not. She was staring at him lost in her thoughts.
Sid wished if he could only read her mind.
He spoke again.
"Thanks for everything you have done for me, bhabhi. Good bye."
Saying this he got onto his feet slowly started to limp towards the door.

Not hearing any sound from Ruby, he turned around only to find Ruby coming running towards him.
"I am the one responsible for this. I should be punished. She picked his left arm and started hitting herself across her face with his palm.

Sid let her do it a couple of times and then stopped her.
"Calm down, bhabhi, calm down. Not you bhabhi, it should be those two who should be punished." rerouting her anger towards them.

"Yess, they should be punished." she said.
"That is what I am saying bhabhi. It is not easy to punish them. Coming up with a plan is the easy part. Implementing it is not. It takes a lot of commitment to achieve that. Let us leave this here. Who will help me get back at them? Any ways, good bye."

He slowly turned around and started to limp towards the door again.
"I will help you!!!" were Ruby's words.

Sid got an evil smile on his face as soon as he heard that. He was still facing the door away from her.
"Stop joking bhabhi. It is not as easy as getting the beers from bhayya's stash." Sid said provoking her ego, "it takes lots and lot of commitment."

"I will do whatever it takes to get back at them!!!" Ruby stood firm, "You just name it, Sid. It is the least I could do for you."
Sid turned around making sure he has a suspicious look on his face as if he doesn't fully believe her.

"Do you know what is included in "Whatever it takes" bhabhi? Everything under the sun."
"It is easy to say but impossible to do."

"I have made up my mind, Sid. I just need to know what is it I have to do." Ruby roared.

"Hmm" Sid said pretending to be thinking.

"I will tell you and I guarantee you the moment I finish talking, you will back out." Sid wanted to enrage her even more, "There are boundaries you will not cross bhabhi. I know that. Not even to help me."

He was waiting for her to end up saying something that will make it impossible for her to back out.

"I will cross any and every boundary for this." She said.

That is what he wanted to hear. Crossing all boundaries. Sid was satisfied!!!!!!!

He walked to her , then looking towards the kitchen door and said, "I want you to pretend to be a college girl who wants to attend one of the parties those guys normally have. Someone like Jessie. I told you all about her and the event didn't I?"
"Someone by the name Zoya."
"You are one of my friends' cousin. They don't know my friend's name. So don't worry."
"You are brought up in a traditional family, were never allowed to any kind of parties and so are curious to attend one such party. Of course you know what goes on there. You are very naive and innocent."
"You have to make a video call to one of them and talk as if you will be attending one of their parties tonight and you will be there by 8PM."
Sid held his breath waiting for her to freak out or even say something.
There was pin drop silence. Sid slowly started to lose hope.
"Bhabhi will not agree to this and everything I tried all day, is ruined now." He thought.
He still stood there for a bit and started to limp his way to the door when finally Ruby spoke with her sweet but stern voice.
"Give me the number."

Sid could not believe his ears. But he was relieved.
He was all smiles but maintained his position that he is hurting all over his body.

He slowly turned around and asked, "Are you sure bhabhi? You want to go through with this?"
"I have never been more certain about anything else in my life!" were her words.

Sid slowly walked towards the table, picked a piece of paper and wrote down Kumar's number.
He handed it over to Ruby.

She took it from him and stared at it for a bit as if she is thinking about her next move.

Sid was anxious and said, "They will expect a girl who goes to college. So this saree and blouse?"

"I know what I am doing!" Ruby rudely interrupted. She still had the same serious look on her face an athlete would have before a race..determined and ready.

"Give me some time to get ready for the part." She said, "You wait here. I will call them from my bedroom."
She started walking towards the bedroom.

Sid wanted to be there to correct her if she fumbles, but before he could say anything Ruby gave him a very serious look.

He just stopped and did not utter another word.

All he could do was watch Ruby bhabhi disappear into the bedroom and close the door behind her.

Sid sat on the couch thinking about what Ruby would do in there and if it would be convincing enough for these idiots to show up or not.
On one hand anyone who lay their eyes on Ruby bhabhi would lose all reasoning. The only thing they will have on their minds is to figure out a way to get into her pants.
But on the other hand, this innocent house wife might end up saying something that might ruin the whole plan.
He was nervous. It was almost 7 PM.
It is now or never.

Ruby walked into the bedroom making sure to lock the door behind her to avoid interruptions.
She sat in front of the mirror and stared at herself. She knows she would want to do whatever it takes to make Sid's plan a success. But on the other hand she was afraid. "What could this lead to?" she thought.

She remained staring at her reflection. The animal and the sane one, both were silent.
She knew she was on her own this time.

She looked at Amit's picture on the wall. It did not help much.
She slowly walked into the bathroom and took a shower.
She came back and started going through the clothes Sid had brought for the photo shoot and the ones she had in the almirah.
She started to remember her college days. How she used to dress, how some of her friends used to dress. And most importantly what the boys used to ogle upon.

She had always been a girl of proper behavior, never letting the advances of other boys and lecturers go any further. But some of her friends used to do things to entice boys/lecturers to get favors.
She remembered they used to show some skin like bending a bit longer than needed and showing their bare legs and thighs whenever possible.
A hint of cleavage is what the college girls can dare to put on show. No more. And the thighs. Oh the thighs. She remembered boys used to flock to all her PE classes where she used to wear skirts to play volleyball.
Even the PE teacher tried so many things to just feel her thighs.
She remembered the time when one of her friends got into trouble for not showing up to college pretending to be sick and went to the movies. One of the strict lecturers found out from another girl about this and threatened to call her parents.
She asked Ruby for help and Ruby and her friend went to the lecturer's room straight from PE class and were wearing skirts and they both started pleading with the lecturer not to tell her parents, but the lecturer did not budge.
Ruby noticed that the lecturer was stealing glances at her legs. She casually changed her position while seated and crossed her legs placing the left one on the right.
That simple move made the lecturer change his mind and let them go. She chuckled remembering this.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 27-01-2024, 11:48 AM