Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
Part 3
John came to India again, Nisha was looking very happy this time. I was not able to understand why John and Nisha were looking so happy this time. The biggest bomb strike me after listening to their request. Though they were trying to make it sound like request but I felt it was like “For your information”. John said, Cucky listen to me carefully and then answer. I want to get married to Nisha, Don’t worry about the world as only you, me and Nisha will be aware of this fact and it will be like inhouse thing, nobody would come to know about it. I replied but why the hell do you want to do it. You are enjoying with my wife, you have done everything with her, I have no objection for this but why this marriage and all. To which he replied, it’s just for sense of ownership, belongingness. With this marriage 3 of us will be bound together may be for lifetime. We 3 will be each other’s responsibility, we can love with more passion. Nisha was listening to us. I asked her, what do you think Nisha. Nisha Said, John spoke to me about this idea, his plan is to get married with me here in this house only and there will be nobody from outside, I don’t know what to say.
I asked her are you willing to do it. Honestly, I’m in 50-50 situation at the moment. Marrying john will make me feel that whatever I did with him till date is legal now and the best part will be that nobody knows about it and still I will feel it doing it right. Moreover having 2 hubby’s will make me more attentive and feel loved double, she replied.
John assured me that it’s just 1-day event, nothing will change between us. Still, you will be the 1st and legal hubby of Nisha. We can add more and more spice to our routine life. Isn’t it Nisha? Nisha nodded positively. I need time to think, I said. Alright, let me know by evening replied john.
I thought a lot about this and listed positives and negatives. Positives were, We could enjoy lavish & luxury in the world which John would be offering us, there would have been a possibility of relocating to Switzerland, moreover it would be the biggest kink of allowing my wife to marry another man and only I would be the third person knowing about it. Negatives were, I was worried that Nisha would stop loving me.
Next day john, my wife and I met again to discuss, I discussed all the positives and negatives, john assured me that his priority will be to relocate us to Switzerland, and he will not discuss or tell about this marriage to anyone in the world. My wife told me that “you are the first love of my life and you know a woman never forgets her first love. After all I’m a human and a human can fall in love multiple times, you know”. Finally I agreed to their plan and both of them were looking extremely happy. John said, thanks for understanding us Rahul, You are the best hubby a woman can have in this world. I want you to have sex with Nisha today. Nisha too said, off course I wanna get fucked by you darling Rahul. I thought John will leave us but he waited there, Nisha pulled me on bed and started kissing wildly. I was nervous as I had never fucked Nisha in front of John. Off course I was feeling like competing with John to satisfy my wife. I know I was not as strong and hard fucker like John and was feeling Nisha will be left unsatisfied in front of john.
I and Nisha had a foreplay in many positions, Nisha had become dominating in bed, she wanted me to lick her pussy and anus, but I was able to notice that my wife was not enjoying foreplay and sex as much as she enjoys with John, reason was clear, John was alpha strong man and very much qualified in satisfying woman. Still I was trying my best to satisfy her. Nisha’s pussy was stretched a little bit coz of regular use by John. Nisha sucked me and asked me to insert her. I inserted her and started stroking, Nisha’s facial expressions were clear that she was not feeling me, but was pretending to be enjoying the fucking session with me. I came inside Nisha after 2-3 minutes. I went to washroom and cleaned myself and came out. My wife was lying on bed and John was sitting beside her and they were kissing each other. Will you please clean my pussy darling, said my wife to me. I took tissues wiped off my cum from my wife’s pussy, then cleaned her pussy with napkin. Meanwhile Nisha and John were lip locked. Then Nisha went to washroom to clean herself. I wore my clothes, me and john came to hall and were waiting for Nisha. Nisha came to hall naked only and sat on John’s lap.
Nisha ordered Pizza for dinner. Let’s plan our wedding John, said Nisha. Rahul please open your laptop and note down the list of activities. Nisha I want it to be Indian style wedding so it will be nice if you list the activities as per traditional Indian wedding as you must have seen many weddings. Alright honey, Nisha answered John. Darling please note, Nisha told me
1. Bride Shopping
a. Saree
b. Jewelry
c. Innearwears
2. Groom shopping
a. Dress
b. Innerwear
3. Mangalsutra
4. Mehendi
5. Bride makeup
6. Groom Makeup
7. Phere & Pooja
8. Entry to home
9. Bedroom Decoration
10. 1st night
Done, thanks Rahul. I asked Nisha, I have few doubts, how are you planning this Phere and Pooja? Don’t worry Rahul darling, it will be audio cassette, played in low volume. There will be hawan and we will take phere around it. And what about Mangalsutra and mehendi, why do you need new mangalsutra and what you will tell about this mehendi to friends in office. Relax honey without mangalsutra how can this marriage be even complete? And I will tell friends that I had been to a relative’s marriage. That’s all. My wife was telling me all this while seating naked on her lover’s lap who is going to be her 2nd hubby in few days.
We ate pizza and then John took our leave and went to Hotel. Nisha and John had planned shopping on weekend.
[+] 3 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 10:46 PM