Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
Nisha sat on bed, and they started looking at each other, John pulled her towards him. They started kissing slowly. John kept his one hand on Nisha’s right boob and started caressing her, John’s hands also were bigger than me. Nisha started moaning coz of hard caressing by the strong hands of John.
John took Nisha’s hand and inserted it inside his Undie. Nisha grabbed his cock and started shaking it, John removed Nisha’s top and skirt. There was my lovely wife of 8 years in her bra and panty seating on a Western man. My cock started getting hard, Nisha herself removed bra and showed her left boob in John’s mouth. John started sucking her boob and Nisha was stroking his cock. John directed her to remove his undie, Nisha did as told, bingo, the monster 8 inches cock was out of the tent. Nisha was amazed to see that big cock.
I inserted my hand in my undie and started shaking. John pulled down Nisha’s panty.
John asked Nisha to come in a 69 position, now Nisha’s clean shaved pussy was right in from of John’s mouth. Without any delay Nisha took the monster meat in her mouth and started sucking. I noticed it was difficult for her to accommodate that monster cock as her mouth was used to my 6 inches small dick. John’s cock was double thicker than me in circumference. Still Nisha was trying her hard to pleasure john. On the other hand john was fucking Nisha’s pussy with his tongue. Nisha was moaning in ecstasy. They were pleasuring each other in 69 position for almost 8-10 minutes. Their clothes were lying here and there all over our bedroom. John lowered nisha little bit in and moved his tongue to Nisha’s ass. Nisha was sucking his balls and cock. After 5 minutes or so they stopped.
John asked Nisha to take out the condom from the bed drawer. Nisha asked, did u keep these condoms here? John replied, Rahul has arranged your gift, you better ask him. Nisha took the condom out of the driver and gave it to John, c’mon put it on, it’s your responsibility from now onwards to put the condom.
Nisha smiled and started tearing the condom packet. Nisha said John you really have got a monster cock. I’m not sure my pussy is ready for this big meat. As it is used by my hubby’s small dick only.
Don’t worry Nisha I will make sure that you enjoy with me, yes there might be a little pain in the beginning but your tight pussy will be perfect for me and it can take me inside. Nisha took out the condom from packet one hand and started sucking john again, after 1 minute she put the condom for its duty.
I had told John clearly that they will do it with condom only. I was happy that John did as I told him. Nisha came on top and was trying to take John inside her. But she was not able to for herself on his cock. John asked her to come in a missionary position and started rubbing his cock on my wife’s pussy. He started slowly pressing head of his dick inside Nisha. Nisha shouted, john stopped in position for a while he allowed my wife to settle and then started slowly pushing inside.
Finally I could see my wife was being fucked by tall and strong gym-toned western guy. They changed positions from Missionary to doggy to woman on top, side by side and again back to missionary. I was amazed by John’s stamina. I had never fucked Nisha for more than 6-8 minutes in one go. And here john was fucking her in different positions for more than 25 minutes now. I had already passed out my cum in just 5-7 minutes. I was looking at them and was playing with my small flaccid dick.
John was about to cum, he started stroking heavily and my wife was moaning like never before. She had her hands on John’s ass and was pulling him harder with his every stroke. Finally john came inside my wife. And fell on her. After sometime he got up from Nisha, I could see his flaccid dick was also very thick and bigger. I heard Nisha saying, thanks john for the gift, I had never experienced sex like this before. I’m feeling like complete woman today.
John said, it’s just the beginning dear, there is a lot more to come. And yes you should thank your hubby who arranged this gift for you. Off course I will thank him in the morning. Then the movement and voice both stopped.
I also went to bed. I woke up early in the morning. Freshened up myself, prepared tea for me and Nisha and coffee for John. I went to bedroom with cups of tea and coffee. There was my loving wife lying naked with another man’s leg in between her legs on our marital bed. There were 2 used condoms on the bed side table with John’s cum in it. I understood they have done in again after I slept. John was about to awake and I could see his morning hardness. I wished good morning to john, went close to Nisha, kissed her on the cheeks and said good morning darling, wake up, She woke up and tried covering herself. I pulled her cover and said feel free and relax.
I gave them cups and asked my wife, honey hope you liked your gift. She kissed me, hugged tightly and said yes, this is the best gift I have ever received. Thanks a lot darling. While drinking tea, I collected their underwears, bra and other clothes and kept them neatly. We finished our cups, both of them were still naked, I had called cab for John, he dressed, kissed Nisha and said good bye, He had to go to hotel and come to office. Nisha went to washroom and took the used condom with her.
[+] 3 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 03:05 PM