Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
Happy Republic Day

Now it's morning. At night both of them were very tired and neither of them know how they slept. The old man woke up. The old man saw Priyanka sleeping peacefully with her beautiful face on his ugly chest. She had a contented expression on her face like a newlywed bride spended her first night with her husband. The old man is very happy to see her beautiful face. He thought in his mind, "That's the first time I have destroyed this young girl's pussy, anus and mouth. There is nothing left in her body to occupy first-time. I have to use her beautiful soft body for as long as I want. Anyway, she has completely fallen into my trap. From here on I have to provoke her to do dirty sex and spoil her completely. If possible, I have to germinate my seed in her womb. She has willingly accepted me as her husband. It’s very easy for me to convince her that husband and wife do not use condom. Henceforth I have to do unprotected sex with her without using condom and sow my seed in her fertile land and germinate and make her pregnant. She has a very fertile young body. It is very easy to make her pregnant. I want this girl's young body as long as I am here. Also, she is very cultured. I have to teach her some of my dirty habits and have fun with her. If I make her pregnant now, it will be difficult for me to have sex with her. Anyway, she is my puppet. So, I will wait for the right time and make her my Childs’s mom and make the fake marriage between us to real."
The old man happily kissed on her forehead. Priyanka woke up when the old man's hot breath touched her forehead. Seeing the old man's face, she remembered the events that happened in the field yesterday and blushed.
Old Man: Kissing her cheek "Good morning my darling."
Priyanka blushed and buried her face in his chest.
Old Man: Pointing to her buttocks "Is it still hurting here my dear?"
Priyanka: blushing and not removing her face from his chest "yeah but a little?"
Old man: "But what? Did you have fun?"
Priyanka: blushing "hmm I didn't know you were putting it here."
Old man: "Yes my darling. As I said earlier yesterday, we had to do something new. I already tasted your mouth and pussy. Only your anus was left. Now I tasted that too."
The old man-made Priyanka lies upright and came to climb her body. Looking into her cute eyes he brought his face close to her lips to kiss her. Priyanka moved her face aside saying "Oh leave me, the pain you did last night is not gone anymore you have started your game again" she broke away from him and went to the bathroom to freshen up.
Priyanka came out fresh. It is a little difficult for her to walk. Meanwhile, the doorbell rang. Priyanka understands that Suma has come. She asked the old man to stay inside and came down. When she opened the door, Suma came and said to her, "I'm sorry madam, I couldn't come yesterday. I will finish everything today now itself. If I can't come at night, you can eat comfortably." Priyanka nodded ok. Seeing Priyanka struggling to walk, Suma asks, "What happened ma'am, you are struggling to walk?"
Priyanka said, "Nothing happened, sister. It's just that the leg caught a little while walking last night. Nothing else happened." Suma went to the kitchen to cook. Priyanka said "Sister you keep doing your work, I will come after shower" and went back to the upper room. Suma is cooking and thinking, "What could happen to madam's leg? Could it be that the old man did something too much with madam last night?" She is thinking in her mind. Priyanka came to the room and took a towel and went to the bathroom. The old man is still sleeping. Inside the bathroom Priyanka took off all her clothes and stood naked in front of the mirror looking at her naked body. In the mirror she saw teeth marks off the old man biting her behind last night during anal sex. She got angry. She is relieved that he is my husband anyway, he had authority over my body and bit where no one could see. Along with that came shame. After bathing, she wrapped herself in a towel and came out. The old man is waiting to see her come out half naked. Priyanka had a towel wrapped around her body. Half of her body was bare in just a towel. Scattered drops of water looked like pearls on her body. Water droplets glistened on Priyanka's body. She glanced at her husband lying on the bed. Seeing her half-naked body, the old man's dick jumped up again. Priyanka came and stood in front of the mirror. Seeing this, the old man got up and came close to her and hugged her from behind. She could clearly see the old man hugging her from behind in the mirror. Both bodies were opposite in color like a black and white portrait. Priyanka is shocked to see it.
Looking at her body with her husband hugging her from behind, she saw a chimpanzee hugging a cute swan. She thus closed her eyes once and observed the significant change in her life in last few days. "Growing up very conservative, she had pitifully gone to save this dirty old beggar and defiled her clean body by him. Her young body, which should have been enjoyed by a well-to-do youth, was thoroughly enjoyed by this aged old beggar. The old man accidentally had intercourse with the young body of Priyanka, who was innocent and ignorant of sex. He even made her do the dirty act of dick sucking." While Priyanka is thinking, the old man moved her hair and kissed the back of her neck making sound "Puch Puch." The old man's dick is standing errect, made a gap of 8 inches between their bodies. Priyanka came to reality and tried to break away from him "what yours is ready again" she snapped his head. The old man said, "My wife is already beautiful, and while you are standing here half-naked, what is else to do?" He said kissing the back of her neck. The old man now brought his hands forward and tried to untie the knot of the towel on her chest. Priyanka said "Oh leave now. Suma is there downstairs."
Knowing that Suma had come, the old man made a plan in his mind. He left Priyanka and went to the bathroom. Priyanka used to stand in front of the mirror and comb her hair. Suma is cooking called Priyanka. As the old man is in the bathroom anyway, Priyanka opened the door and came out.
Suma: "Madam, breakfast is getting ready. I will clean the house outside."
Priyanka: "Okay sister, I will come ready by then."
Suma is cleaning outside the house. She hadn't cleaned the area near the swimming pool for a long time. Thinking about it for a long time today, she went to clean it. Coming to the swimming pool, Suma is shocked to see the scene there. Priyanka's blouse is lying there. On the other side, Priyanka's saree skirt and panty are lying. There is also old man's lungi next to it. Priyanka and the old man enjoyed their first night yesterday and when Priyanka was struggling to walk due to pain, the old man picked her up naked and came inside the house. Along with her he also came naked. When Suma saw the scene there, she knew what happened there at night. I have never seen Priyanka wearing a saree at home till now. That means the old man is very romantic person. The old man has brought Priyanka here in a saree. Then he untied her saree in this open space and had sexual intercourse with her. When she remembered that, lust flared up in her body. And she understand why Priyanka is struggling to walk. Yet, "How can madam be so happily romancing with such an ugly man?" Thinking that, she cleaned the area and came inside the house. She used to clean the hall and come to the upper floor.
At this point, Priyanka combed her hair and took out clothes from the shelf and placed them on the couch to get dressed. Meanwhile, the old man called her from the bathroom, "My queen, I forgot to bring a towel, give me a towel." Here the old man very wisely went without taking a towel. Because Suma is down, his plan is to call Priyanka inside the bathroom, make her hot and ride Priyanka's body in front of Suma, showing Suma to  his masculinity.

Unaware of this idea of the old man, Priyanka naturally came to the door and called him to give a towel. The old man opened the door. As Priyanka put her hand inside the door to give him a towel, the old man grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. Unaware that the old man would do this, Priyanka comes inside. The old man hugged her tightly without closing the bathroom door. She is trying to get away from him. But the old man pressed her buttocks with one hand, the back of her head with the other and pressed his lips to hers and began to kiss her making sound "chap chap". The sound of kissing could be heard outside the room. While cleaning the stairs, Suma came up and heard the sound of the old man kissing Priyanka. She understood what is going on inside. She wanted to see. But the door is closed. However, she took courage and tried to push the door a little. The door moved forward. It is not known whether it is Suma's misfortune or the old man's misfortune because Priyanka, came out when Suma called, forgot to lock the door when she came in. Inside, the old man is licking Priyanka's lips nastily and making her hot. The smell coming from the old man's mouth was making Priyanka feel lust inside her body. Priyanka now stopped panting and hugged the old man's back with her hands. He slowly removed the hand that was holding her buttocks and brought it forward and untied the towel knot on Priyanka's chest. The towel is now separated from her body. Both are now naked. Priyanka, is responding to the old man's kiss, did not notice this.

Both are wet now. The old man put his hand on one of Priyanka's boobs, which is now pressed against his chest, and started stroking it slowly. "Puch puch" he kissed her face and pinched her nipple a little hard with his finger. Priyanka let out a loud "ahhh ahh". Suma outside could hear Priyanka's moaning. But she could not see either of them in the room. She is disappointed. Now the old man pecked Priyanka's lips and put one hand in her armpit and the other hand held her waist and picked her up. Priyanka is enjoying the old man's lovemaking with her eyes closed. Priyanka used her hands to hold the old man's neck tightly. The old man picked her up without leaving her lips and came out of the bathroom. His eyes moved to the door. There he saw Suma. He immediately turned away and pretended that Suma did not know what he had seen. Priyanka did not know that Suma is near the door of the room as her eyes are closed. The old man is very happy because his plan had worked. The old man now came near the bed and made Priyanka lie down on the bed. He bent down and lay on top of her. Priyanka's hips are on the edge of the couch. Both of her legs are wrapped tightly around the old man's waist. Now Priyanka came back to reality. In this position, of course, the old man's dick is trying to enter her pussy. When his dick's head got inside her pussy, she pushed the old man away and said "Suma is there down. Please don't do this now. If she finds what we are doing, it will be trouble for both of us". Then the old man said "Okay darling." Then he said, "Then do one thing wipe my body yourself." Priyanka got up and went to the bathroom and brought a towel and started wiping the old man's body. Suma is disgusted to see young Priyanka being so romantic with that ugly old man. While Priyanka is wiping, the old man kept his hands on her boobs and pinched her nipples. Priyanka, is wiping the old man's head, said, "Hm, stay calm still for a while, what is your game?" The old man placed a kiss on her chin opposite his face, "Darling I have no other job. My job is to do romance with you." Priyanka said "chi poli you go away ". As she said that, the old man pinched one of her nipples with his finger. Priyanka "Ah ah. You always have the same job. See, this dick is always standing here. Doesn't it need some rest?" She put her hand on his dick and held it. Priyanka's little hand could not even hold half of the old man's dick. The old man said, "Sweety, you are already a beauty, and when you stand before me naked like this, my dick will always be erecting like this, if it's not erecting then he is not a man." Hearing Priyanka and the old man talking dirty words, Suma's hand landed on her pussy without she realizing it.
Priyanka: "Though I never thought you would do this last night."
Old man: "My queen, what have I done such a thing?"
Priyanka: "I didn't think you were going to fuck mu anus last night."
Beggar: "My dear, this is just the beginning. I will teach you different sex positions. You just have to cooperate with me likeyou did last night."
Priyanka blushed and held the old man's torso tightly and pressed her face to her chest.
Priyanka: "But what you did last night is making it difficult for me to walk today."
Old man: "Yes honey, it's like that at first. Then it'll be fine. I know you had a lot of fun last night."
Priyanka ran her hand through his chest hair "Hmm, it hurt a lot at first. Then it's okay. But when Suma came this morning she saw me struggling to walk and asked what happened. I managed her somehow. What if she finds out we're having sex like this?"
The old man patted her back and said, "Don't worry. She is married. She knows all this. Why? her husband will not all these things? Once she finds out about us, let's get her join with us, okay?"
Priyanka: "Go you bad man"
Beggar: "Because I am a bad man, I have tasted the young body of a beautiful woman like you."
Saying this, the old man picked her up and carried her here and there without looking at the door. Priyanka is still pretending to wipe the old man's head. Suma rubbed her pussy curiously as she waited to see what might happen next. Suma knew that the old man is very romantic when she saw Priyanka's saree outside. But now she is seeing it infront of her eyes. The old man now laid Priyanka back on the bed and rolled over her. Priyanka said "Oh leave me now. I will not run anywhere. As soon as Suma leaves the house, show your virility with me."
Priyanka pushed the old man aside and got up. She took off her clothes and came in front of the mirror. Suma is disappointed. She looked at Priyanka's thick forest. She thought Priyanka  had removed all her pubic hair , but Priyanka had a small thick bush in the center of her body. While Priyanka is standing in front of the mirror wiping her body, the old man came from behind and hugged her again.
Priyanka: " Now it doesn't look like you will let me go without having sex. Why are you in such a hurry? I didn't stop you when you had sex with me for the first time as a virgin. Don't be in such a hurry."
Old man: "My dear, I don't know why today. I don't want to leave you. I feel like holding you like this" he said holding her plump waist with both his hands and gently biting her ear.
Priyanka: "Ahh oh leave now."
Beggar: "Okay dear today I will wipe your body."
Priyanka: "Okay, but you can't touch me with your bare hands."
The old man said ok and started wiping her head. So he proceeded to wipe her back. Wiping the left side of her back, he proceeded to wipe her left hand. Wiped up her left arm and came to her right side. Now wiping the right side of the back he started wiping her right hand. The old man was deliberately doing it very slowly. His intention is to slowly turn Priyanka on and have sex with Priyanka in front of Suma. Now he lifted Priyanka's right hand and started wiping her right armpit. When an old man sees a woman's armpit, his penis stands up with a huge grin. In that too, while wiping Priyanka's wonderful underarms, his dick stood up huge. It looked to Suma like a stalled bull ready to mount a cow. The old man is standing so that Suma could see his huge dick. The old man did not let go of her right hand but lifted her left hand up with his other hand and held both her hands in one hand. Wiping her left armpit, he suddenly put his mouth on Priyanka's right armpit. So suddenly when the old man put his mouth on her armpit, Priyanka opened her mouth and let out a loud "Ahhh ahhh". Then she asked him, "What are you doing to me? I told you earlier. Do not touch my body with your hands." To which the old man said "I am doing as you said. I did not touch you with my bare hands. You told me not to touch you with hands. I am kissing you with my mouth ha ha ." Saying that he started kissing her armpits. Even Priyanka felt the heat of lust rising in her body due to the old man's antics. She curtseyed. The old man slowly kissed her armpits and moved down. He now came to her pots. Her legs began to tremble at the old man's kiss. She brought her hands down and placed them on the dressing table. Now she was crouching like a dog, placing her buttocks in front of the hungry old man. The old man is enraptured by her exposed buttocks. He felt like fuck her right now  like a dog. Running his tongue over the buttocks he asked "Chinna do you still have pain here?" Priyanka said “hmm”. He held her buttocks with his two hands and spread them and placed his head between her buttocks. Priyanka "Chi what are you doing there? It's dirty." Beggar "Ha ha who said you its dirty. Every part of your body is very beautiful." He sniffed the anus like a dog and said, "Look at the wonderful smell." So he opened his tongue and licked her anus from top to bottom. As the old man's tongue touched her anus, a frenzy began to pour out of her mouth. She is trying to stop it. The old man now brought his tongue between her slit. Priyanka shivered. A loud "ahhhhh" came out of her mouth. Suma, who had no idea that a man would lick a woman's butt like this, saw the scene and is getting hot and rubbing her pussy. The old man  licked her pot for some time now got up and came in front of Priyanka. He sat at her feet. He lifted Priyanka's left leg and placed it on the dressing table. He brought his face to the middle of her thick bush and started kissing around it. Priyanka brought her hands and started pressing the old man's bald head against her pussy. The old man now began to lick her pussy hardly. Priyanka cum on  the old man's tongue saying ahhh ahhh. The old man licked her nectar without leaving a drop and stood up and grabbed her face and started sucking her mouth nectar. Priyanka now breaks away from him and kisses his cheek and says that at least he is relieved now. The old man was happy that his trick had worked. Here Suma wakes up and comes down so that they don't know what she has seen. She is in the kitchen and their love is coming before her eyes. She thought that if I was in Priyanka's place, she could have got a child from the old man. But when the disfigured form of the old man came before her, she is disgusted. In this room, Priyanka wore light blue panty and a bra. So she wore a light blue saree leaving the clothes she had taken off whatever she thought of. All in all, today she looked as beautified as a new bride on her first wedding night.
[+] 11 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 26-01-2024, 01:47 PM