Adultery My Lovely Wife
The driver helped us to bring our car to the garage. The mechanic was already in the shop when we arrived. I explained about the problem to him. Looks like he understood the problem in the car. He went inside the garage to pick up his tools. And then Driver also followed him into the shop. They had a small conversation in there. It looks normal because I thought he knew each other. But in my mind, I felt they were conspiring something. Before he left he informed us that he was resting 500 meters away lorry resting area. While he talking to us his eye was on Shalini a few times. But she shyly avoids his eye contact.  The driver said he would leave at 3.30 pm. If we need any help he asks us to come for him. But I don’t want to meet him again. It was a bad influence for Shalini. She made a sigh looking at his leaving. 

The mechanic guy started his work, Me and Shalini had lunch in a hotel near the garage. After lunch, we waited there until the mechanic guy finished his work. It was a long wait. The mechanic guy and his helper stare at Shalini from time to time while their working on the car. I didn’t mind it because she always got attention from men with her beauty.  After a few hours of trying mechanic guy informed me he needed more time to fix our car and he had urgent business to attend. So he asked me to come tomorrow for the car. I was angry with him but didn’t have a choice other than leaving the car with him. I can’t take a car to another garage now because it's too late. 

We came to the road with our bags. But there was no bus to our destination on this road. And it was a waste of time if we returned back to home. So we thinking of a solution to our problem. Suddenly Shalini got an idea. She suggested we should go to the lorry parking area and we could ask for help from that driver. I didn’t want to mix up with him again. But that was the only suitable option we had. I checked the time it was 4.10 pm. I thought he had already left because he said he was leaving at 3.30. But even if he was not there we could ask to lift for another lorry. So we walk to the lorry parking area. 

After 10 minutes of walking, we saw a few lorries in the parking for rest and lunch. And we saw that the driver was still waiting like he knew we needed his help. When I saw his cunning smile, I was sure he planned this with the mechanic guy. Shalini and I explain him to our problem and we ask him to drop us off near the highway. But he insists on dropping us to our destination. Because his trip was on the way to our destination. Shalini agreed to that so I also had to agree. But there was another problem, only two guys could sit on passenger seats other than the driver. So someone has to get on from the back where they loading. I thought that boy would get on back. But instead of him, the Driver asked me to get on from the back. I couldn’t argue with him because he was the owner of the vehicle and we needed his help. The boy helped me to load our bags in the back. It was already packed with cargo pallets. It was an old TaTa lorry roof that was covered so it was safe from rain. I sit in a small space in the back. The engine started and the journey started at 4.45 pm. I tried to calmly sit there but I couldn’t stop thinking about Shalini. She was alone with two hungry guys in the front seat. Even though I wanted to know what happening in front there was no way for that. I saw the small gap between the roof and the goods. But it won't be easy to crawl to the front. Even if I crawl there is no guarantee to way see the front seat. Then I remember because they are on the road they can’t do anything other than handjobs. I fell into sleep thinking about that. Because it was 4 hours long journey.  

I woke up sound of horns. I looked back and saw a vehicle line behind us. The time was 6.00 pm. The night was getting started already. Then I got down from the back and walked to the front of the lorry. I could see the vehicle line in front of us too. While I walking I saw Shalini slowly jumping on her seat from the side mirror. Only I could see above from her chest. When she saw me she got shocked and scared. She was sweating so much. Because she got scared she couldn’t even speak properly. 

Me - What happened?
Shalini - W.. What…? Nothing…. Nothing happened…
Me - Then Why there was vehicle line?
Shalini - ohh.. It… mmm… (She moves a little up and down.) hmmm… I… I .. think… mmmmm... There is only one way ride because of road construction…
Me - Are you ok?
Shalini - aaaa me… I’m… ok… hmm
Me - You are sweating
Shalini - Because of heat I think… (I knew she was not state to talk)

The vehicle line starts to move slowly. I hurriedly get on back again. I knew something going on with Shalini. So I climb on goods and crawl between the roof and those goods. Somehow I could crawl to the front. There was a small window between the front seat and the back. But it was covered with goods. Still, I could hear a song sound from the lorry radio. And the small moaning sound of my wife. 

Driver - Hey Chotu driver slowly and watch the road. (I think Chotu was now driving the lorry and the Driver must be riding my wife.)
Driver - And madam why did you stop? Keep moving your ass.
Shalini - I’m scared. He must have seen us.
Driver - Don’t worry he can’t see us from down. And would he leave quietly if he knew? 
Shalini - Yes.. But I feel bad for cheating on him.
Driver - You again about cheating. We made a deal. This was only for payment for your guy's ride. 
Shalini - Yes I know.. But you promised only for 20 minute fuck as payment. But that was 20 minutes over a few minutes ago. 
Driver - Oh.. I didn’t know. I lost the time because of your pussy feel so good. Then should we stop?
Shalini - No… Let’s finish what we started.  

Then I heard Shalini moaning. I think they start to fuck again. She must be jumping on the driver’s lap while Cotu driving the lorry. I couldn’t stay there for long so I came back to my place and sat and imagined what was happening in the passenger seat. At 7.30 the lorry stopped for dinner. I think that place was famous among lorry drivers. It was a lonely place and only that restaurant was around. There were many lorries near that restaurant. I think it was a place for them to rest. Shalini was the only girl in this area. When Shalini got down from the lorry I looked at her very carefully. But I couldn’t find any clue of her fucking with the driver. When we walked into the restaurant driver and boy went to talk with other drivers. I think they all knew each other. While we having dinner I saw many hungry eyes on Shalini. After dinner, we came back to the lorry. I feel a little tired so needed a little nap. So I asked her to wait in the passenger seat until the driver returned. When she got on the lorry I went to pee before nap. I walked to few meters away bushes and when I returned I heard some people talking about Shalini. They were drinking in the back of an empty lorry. 

Guy 1 - Did you see that chick who came with Abdul’s lorry?
Guy 2 - Everyone saw her. How can miss beauty like her?
Guy 1 - I heard Abdul bluffing about how he fucked her. He said she was the dumbest housewife he had ever seen.
Guy 3 - No way. That ugly bastard. How did he seduce that hot bomb with his ugly face?
Guy 4 - Maybe he fucked her forcefully. You know he had jail time for killing. 
Guy 2 - But I saw she was with a guy. I think he was her husband. 
Guy 3 - Hope I get a chance with her. Want fuck hard that big ass.
Guy 1 - Should we try our luck?   
Guy 4 - If he knew. He will kill us. Even the security officer are scared of him.  
Guy 1 - But I can’t stop thinking about her. 

When I heard their conversation I felt a little scared. Because our driver Abdul was a killer. And what if they try to harm Shalini? But same time feel safe because they are afraid of Abdul. Before going back to the lorry I searched for Abdul. After 5 minutes searched I found his opposite direction. He was drinking and shouting with his fellow drivers. I didn’t want to disturb them so went back to the lorry. I tried to have a little nap. But after 5 minutes I heard Shalini calling me. She wants me to look for a Driver. I didn’t want to explain or tell her he was drinking with his buddies. So I pretend to be asleep. After calling me a few times she left. I thought she was back in the lorry but didn’t hear the door opening or closing sound. Suddenly I felt worried about her, what if she went to look for him. So I got down hurriedly and went to search for her. In a few minutes, I found her. She was talking with a guy. She was asking for directions for Abdul. He said he would show her way and both started to walk. I recognized him with moonlight. He was one of the guys who talked about Shalini in the empty lorry. Instead of going in Abdul's direction, he takes her in another direction. It was a little far away from lorries and it was a lonely area with many buses. I think Shalini also understands he was taking somewhere else. She tries to go back to the lorry saying she will wait in the lorry until Abdul returns. But He holds her hand and drags her to behind bushes. Shalini tried to escape from him but he was stronger than her. But somehow she managed to hit his balls and run away. And suddenly three guys came out from the bushes and caught her before she escaped. They took her back behind buses. I want to save her from them. But with their strong body, I was no match for them. I hide near little closer to them. The guy was angry, who got beaten by Shalini. He slapped her face with anger. He took out a knife and threatened to kill her if she made sense. Shalini was crying and begging them to leave her alone. But they were drunk and like animals without mercy. They start to touch and squeeze her boobs and ass. She tried to avoid their touch. But that guy pointed his knife again making her surrender.  They try to undress her because of her tight salwar they had struggle. In the process, her salwar was turned to pieces. In a second her bra was in one of hands and her boobs were in the air. Guys squeeze and suck her boobs like crazy. One guy took out his dick and made her bend to his dick. She tries to avoid his dick but he manages to push his dick into her mouth. Another two guys came behind her and rub her ass on her legging. Then suddenly they start to tear her legging into pieces. 
Guy 2 - That bastard telling true. She wasn’t even wearing her panties.
Guy 1 - Didn’t I tell you? She was a horny bitch.

She got fully nude in front of them in a few minutes. They start to finger in her pussy and her ass. They didn’t waste any time and one guy start to fuck her pussy while slapping her ass cheeks. Shalini was getting banged helplessly by drunken lorry drivers. But same time my dick was hard like an iron watching all of this. I felt a little guilty about that. But instead of helping her, I start to do handjobs watching her get banged. In a few minutes, her struggle calms down. Two guys fucking her pussy and mouth. Other two playing with her hanging boobs. After 10 minutes of fuck both cum on her. She got released by their grip but she was not in a state to run. Then one guy sits on the ground and makes her jump on his dick. After a few minutes, the other guy also joined them in rubbing his dick on her ass. She tries to stop him but he managed to push his dick into her ass. This was not the first time she had two dicks same time. But still, it looks like painful to her. But in a few minutes, I think she starts to enjoy the pleasure of two dicks. 

Suddenly I hear the sound of footsteps from behind. So I hide behind another bush. That was Chotu, He saw them banging Shalini behind bushes. As soon he understood what was happening he ran back to the lorry parking area. In the meantime those guys made her scream with pleasure. She was getting banged but still, she got a second orgasm with loud moaning. Later the guy lay on the ground and release his cum into her, The guy who fucking ass also near climax. Suddenly he got kicked from out of nowhere. His dick was out from her ass and spray his cum into the air. Everyone got alert with a sudden attack. 

Abdul - You mother fuckers. How could you touch my property? I will kill you all

One guy took out his knife and tried to attack Abdul. But he got kicked onto his ball and made him down.  Others also tried to attack Abdul. But he was a strong guy. He beat them all with anger. Shalini was scared by his beast's look. Abdul picked up the knife on the ground and made cuts of their dicks. 

Abdul - Next time I will cut off your dicks without mercy. So remember this.

Abdul took one guy's shirt and gave it to Shalini. She wore that shirt because her dress was torn and her bra was nowhere to be found. 

Abdul - Where is your husband?
Shalini - He was sleeping in the lorry. (crying face.)
Abdul -  Go and bring some clothes from her bags and bring them near the hotel. Don’t say anything about her husband. And ask everyone to come near the hotel. 

I knew it was time to leave, So I ran quietly back to the lorry and pretended like asleep. In a minute Chotu came to me and tried to wake me up and ask me for Shalini’s clothes bag. He said she wanted to change When I tried to come with him he asked me to get back to sleep nothing to worry about. After he saw me sleep he ran back to way of hotel. I waited a few minutes and followed him to the hotel. It was 200 meters away. I saw drivers and their helpers gather around. And front of them Abdul was standing with Shalini. She only had a T-shirt on her body. Her erected nipple is clearly visible from a T-shirt. And it was hardly enough to cover her pussy and ass. Everyone was watching at her milky thigh and boobs. Shalini was shyly looking at the ground. She must feel embraced because many people watching at her lusty. She has never been half-naked in front of so many people. The attackers were also on the ground near them and they were still naked. Everyone could see their bleeding dicks. 

Abdul - I want to tell you every one. She was my bitch. (holding her hips he took her close to him.) If anyone tries to harm her again, I will kill that asshole. They only got a warning because they didn’t know who she was to me (Showing attackers.)
Some guy in the crowd - Common bro we have shared many bitches among other buddies. 
Abdul - Yes.. But she was not a whore. She was riding with her husband. She was bitch only for me. 
Another guy - It’s not fair. We also like to have fun with her. She was a fucking hot. 
Abdul - I don’t mind you having fun with her. But not with force or blackmail only with her willingly. 
The same guy - It’s not easy to seduce beauty like her.  
Abdul - That’s not my problem.
Another guy - At least show us her beautiful body. (Abdul had a cunning smile and he whispered to Shalini something.  She looked shocked and looked like she was refusing. They had a small conversation)
Abdul - Ok. She will show her body. But no one was allowed to touch her. 

After everyone agreed Abdul asked her to get on a big desk hotel. Abdul also gets on it and starts to raise her Shirt. Everyone was happy and whistling.  Abdul removed her shirt completely and threw it to the crowd. He makes her turn a few times. And hold her boobs and show them to. Shalini was too shy to make eye contact with them. They are all around the desk and so close to them. Abdul made her bend and they could see her ass and hairy pussy so closely. A few of them start to masturbate watching her hot body. After a five-minute nube show Abdul asks Choto to take her for the bath. Shalini walks with him completely naked. Everyone was looking at her shaking ass. Now she didn’t feel any shame in front of them. I want to follow them but there is no way to go there without other's notice. Abdul also followed Shalini a few minutes later. I came back to the lorry and waited there. One hour later the engine started and started to move. 
[+] 4 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 04:38 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Chitrarassu - 05-08-2023, 05:04 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 10:21 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Mampi - 05-08-2023, 10:24 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by r2413 - 06-08-2023, 01:40 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 06-08-2023, 06:19 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Sanjjay Rangasamy - 06-08-2023, 07:02 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Kartikjessie - 06-08-2023, 10:49 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Ahimsai Arasan - 06-08-2023, 11:14 AM