Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest COMING HOME
The following morning I came downstairs rather sheepishly. I wasn't sure what to expect. While I had loved what had happened I was nonetheless embarrassed. When I saw my mother I knew that she must have been feeling the same way.
"Good morning," I said as I sat down at the table.
"Good morning," she said without turning around.
Mom had fixed scrambled eggs and bacon. Coffee was brewing in the coffee maker on the counter and the kitchen smelled so good. It smelled like home.
I picked up the morning paper and pretended to read. With the paper in front of me I peered over the top and watched my mother moving around the kitchen. She had on her white tennis outfit and was going to play with her girlfriends this morning. She said she was going to cancel, but it was a tournament. I insisted that she go. I stared at her legs as she moved and could see how playing tennis had shaped her thighs nicely. I felt my face flush as I remembered those thighs clamped around my head as I ate her pussy last night. I felt myself getting hard.
She turned around and I lowered my eyes quickly.
"Are you sure about me playing tennis?" she asked again.
"Yes. I want you to go."
"What are you going to do?"
"I think I will just veg out today."
"Okay. Maybe we can go out tonight."
"I would like that."
"When I get home we need to have a talk," she said.
I swallowed hard, suddenly worried about what that conversation was going to be about. I was pretty sure I knew the topic. "Uh... okay," I mumbled trying to hide myself behind the paper again.
Mom only gave me a quick kiss on the lips when she left. That did not bode well for the conversation later.
I busied myself around the house, cleaning the garage and washing Mom's car. She had been picked up by one of her girlfriends and taken to the club. I could not stop thinking about what had happened last night or what Mom wanted to talk to me about later. I was a nervous wreck when she finally came home.
"Thanks for cleaning the garage and washing my car," she said.
"You're welcome." Then she left me without a word. I was even more worried now. I was petrified that she would stop what we were doing. My soul would be crushed if that is what she was going to do.
I was in the bedroom, on the bed wearing a pair of shorts and no top when she came in. I was pretending to be reading when she came in. I tried to remain calm, but my heart was pounding like a jackhammer in my chest. I had read the same paragraph ten times and still didn't know what it was about.
Mom had on her robe and was drying her hair with a towel. She looked gorgeous even without makeup and her hair frizzy and wet. She sat down on my bed and curled her legs under her. I glanced down and saw quite a way up her thighs. I felt myself getting excited and saw her pull the bottom of the robe down. My heart sank.
"Thomas," she said, gently laying her hand on my thigh, "I think you know what we did... what I did to you and allowed you to do to me... was very wrong."
I swallowed and said, "I know, I'm sorry." But I wasn't.
"There is nothing for you to be sorry about. I am the adult here and I am the one that should be sorry. I allowed my hormones to get control of me. Unfortunately I am at an age where my hormones seem to be running wild. I spoke with my doctor and she said it is normal for a woman in her thirties."
I nodded, wondering where this conversation was going.
She sighed and said, "Although the doctor said sexual desire at my age is healthy and normal, it is NOT normal what I have allowed us to do." She paused before adding, "It is difficult, but I have to find a way to control my libido."
Hell, my libido was raging too. Buy since I really didn't know what to say, I kept my mouth shut.
"It's just that... well we have always been so close and I have sometimes forgotten that you are my son. I also have to admit that I have often been lonely, especially after you left. I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I... I... masturbate often. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be enough."
I saw her face flush and I know that mine did as well.
"Maybe I should be dating someone," she said unconvincingly.
"No!" I almost shouted and then regretted my outburst.
I saw a quick smile before she turned serious again. "I don't want to do that, since it always seems to cause such complications with my girlfriends who are single. But I don't want another man... at least not now," she said pensively.
I felt a moment of relief. I wanted so bad to be her man. While I was gone I thought about nothing but her. My mind was totally preoccupied with the vision of her, with the feel of her skin, with the feel of her mouth on me, her kisses and every touch we had shared. My inattention to what I was going got me into a lot of trouble with the drill sergeants and I spent a lot of time on KP. But it was worth it.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
COMING HOME - by neerathemall - 22-11-2023, 01:20 PM
RE: COMING HOME - by neerathemall - 07-12-2023, 07:35 PM
RE: COMING HOME - by neerathemall - 07-12-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: COMING HOME - by knowles.garry - 17-01-2024, 09:38 AM
RE: COMING HOME - by neerathemall - 26-01-2024, 10:00 AM
RE: COMING HOME - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:31 PM