Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom-Dad sex after children married
(25-01-2024, 08:54 PM)Fu_Manchu Wrote: Describe in detail please- What was the situation, how did you hear & what did you hear etc etc.... 

Who were they & what are their ages? Your parents or someone else?

Parents, they were in 40s then.

The first time this happened was when I woke up for some reason around 1 AM and went to the kitchen because I was hungry, and their bedroom was on the way. I heard laughter and sounds and I was both scared and curious - in fact I was too scared to many any noise but did not want to go back to my room either. Their door was closed but I put my ear to the keyhole and I could hear more clearly. It was probably my scariest experience ever - I was scared of what would happen if I got caught - but at that time I was getting more and more curious about such things at that age. Curiosity kept me there but I also felt guilt.

There was mostly some talk but the words were not so clear. A few times I heard her saying no no with laughter, and then oooh. It was followed by moaning. In spite of my guilt and my best efforts I could not stop myself from imagining what must be going on inside - I had seen videos sent by my girl bestie so I knew the basics. But the images of my ... mom - probably in her nighty, umm ...doing it - they were too much to stop imagining. I kept telling myself that it was not wrong and my excitement grew as I stood there in the dark, listening. I thought about how they must be seeing each other in their undergarments, and then nothing ... and the thought made me blush right there.
[+] 2 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom-Dad sex after children married - by Fu_Manchu - 23-01-2024, 06:05 PM
RE: Mom-Dad sex after children married - by akanksha - 26-01-2024, 08:34 AM