Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
He remembered how the sexy bhabhi begged him to forgive him and how he managed to make her do things she would normally never do.

A few seconds later he came back to reality and let go of the dress.
He squatted and started going through the cabinets and the bottom and stumbled upon a rolls of cash just scattered around.
He started to go through all the bottom cabinets and was surprised to see tens of thousands of rupees. The more he kept digging the more money he could find.

"Rohan has no care for money. His dad is rich, of course." He thought.

He then started looking for other things which could come in handy, as he himself doesn't know what to look for and found a drawer with some packets it. He remembered those are the ones Rohan used the night before to ease the pain.

He recalled what Rohan said about that stuff. The kind of effect it would have on whoever uses it. How he got back at the girl friend who refused to do it on the first date and then remembered how Sheena got back at her ex with this.

A plan started to formulate in his mind. He thought about the whole situation and started to lay out the events that need to happen in a sequence carefully.

He looked for the DVDs he watched that morning and picked the first one and played it. He fast forwarded the video to the point where Rohan was on the phone telling someone the directions to one of the places they used to rent for such events.

He looked it up online and found the contact information of the person who rents that place.
He took a paper and pen and started to write things down.
Venue - Check, Money - check, stuff - check.
"This is a good start" he thought smiling to himself.
"Now to lure the prey." Sid said out loud.
"The dick heads, Ravi and Kumar are suckers for new chicks. They always are on the lookout for scoring new chicks." Sid remembered Rohan's words.

He took his cell phone and called Kumar. The phone was ringing but he did not answer it. He disconnected it and tried again. The result was the same.
He then called Ravi. He did not answer the first two times but answered the third time.

"What do not want?" Ravi's voice was very rough. As if he was still mad at Sid for ruining their plans.
"H..h..hello", Sid managed to say in a very low tone.
"The bashing you got is not enough? Do you need more." Sid was surprised to her Kumar's voice.
"So they both are together." Sid reasoned.
He could hear Ravi laughing.
"Those bustards." Sid thought.
But he knew better and so did not show his anger in his voice. He needs to stick to teh plan for it to work.
"S..s..sorry to bother you this early." He made sure he sounded scared.
"What the fuck do you want now?" Kumar roared.

"I was thinking about what happened, and.." Sid said and was rudely interrupted by Ravi.
"Since when did you get into the habit of thinking? You moth* Fucker."
"S..sorry. I want to apologize." Sid said.
This got the other two to slow down and let Sid speak, since Sid got his ass handed to him by the duo and still was apologizing to them.
"What do you want?" Ravi asked.
"I..I..I want to apologize as I am reason for your plans to be ruined." Sid spoke, still sounding scared.
"I could not get the money I promised. And I deserved the ass kicking."
"Good." Kumar sounded very soft by then.
This boosted Sid's confidence.
"The plan is working." He thought.
"I also misbehaved with you by threatening to not give you my assignments. I don't know what came over me. Can you please forgive me?"
"Okay..okay., whatever." Ravi said, "Did you call this early to say this?" His voice started to sound a bit rough again.
Sid quickly had gotten into damage control.
"No,,no. I wanted to apologize and wanted to see if I could make it up to you." Sid stopped talking and waited to hear their response.
He could hear them talk to each other.
A minute later Ravi spoke, "Make it up to us? How?"
"To have the outing you two wanted to have over the weekend." He said.
"And I will be the sponsor, since I messed up last time." Sid responded.
There was silence for a while.
"Fuck off you asshole." Kumar said, "The chance is gone.
"It was once chance we had to get into Savitha's pants. She was so gullible and we could have played poker with her and ravished her. She left for her home town already."
"Why do you think we kicked your ass so hard? For cock blocking us."
Sid realized that they will not be interested in just drinking and other mundane things. The ultimate goal is to always score a chick.
He did not know what else to say. The window of opportunity will close soon.
"Think Sid think." He thought.
In a flash of brilliance, Ruby came to his mind.
"I know..I know bhai. When I said I will make it up to you, I also meant make it up to you the right way." He said.
"Go on.." Ravi said, "We are listening."
"Got their attention." Sid thought.

"Forget Savitha. I have the real deal for you two. She will make all your dreams come true and leave you dry." Sid said.
There was a long pause from their end and then Sid could hear them bursting into laughter.
"Tell these kind of things to a 5 year old." Ravi said.
"And even he won't believe you." Kumar added, "Sid getting a chick? Ha Ha" The laughter continued.

"No..no bhai. Listen." Sid had to say something very clever now.
"My friend Rohan is the one who got her. He was making plans to have an outing with her and asked me to join. I spoke to her and she was all set to come along."
To make sure he got their attention, Sid paused.
Ravi waited for Sid to continue and after realizing that he wasn't saying anything, he asked, "Aaand..?" out of annoyance.
"Got them." Sid thought.
"Aaand Rohan had to go out of town and he ruined the plan. He told me to let the chick now that the plan is cancelled. But I wanted to still have the outing and so I am calling you. So that we can still have the outing."
It was almost convincing to the duo but since Sid was referring to the girl as chick, Ravi sensed something missing.

"Who is she? What is her name?" He asked.
Realizing his mistake, Sid said, "Her name is Zoya. She is Rohan's friend's relative from Pune. He had met her at a birthday party and started staying in touch. She is in town for the week and Rohan made this plan."

"Zoya?" Kumar said, "Sounds sexy."

"I don't believe a word you said", Ravi said.
"No worries bhai, I would have said the same thing. Sid finding a hot chick? Impossible." Sid responded.
"Do you have her pictures?" Ravi asked. "Surely Rohan might have them.
"Yes, yes, bhai. He does. I will go to his place today and get them. Your jaws will drop when you see them, I guarantee it.' Sid responded.

After a long pause, Kumar said, "Okay, we forgive you. Only when you send the pictures will we believe you. Now get going." and disconnected the call.

Sid's heart was racing by then. He was shaking.
"If I don't send the pictures, I will lose the opportunity. These guys might kick my ass again for fooling them a second time." He thought.

He thought about his situation for a long time.
He made up his mind and picked up his phone.
He dialed a number and waited. "Hello", it was Ruby's voice.
"I am glad you called Sid." She said. She sounded excited to her from Sid.
"How are you feeling now? I did not see you in your apartment since yesterday. Is everything okay? Did you have food? Where were you?" She could not stop asking questions.
Sid remained calm. He wanted to make sure Ruby thinks he is still mad at her for what she did to him.
Not getting any respose from Sid, Ruby got a bit more worried.
"Heloo.. helloo. Are you there? Is everything okay?" She asked.

After allowing her a minute to get all worried about him, finally Sid spoke in a very authoritative tone, " What you said about making it up to me, about doing anything to gain my forgiveness and stay friends. Were those just words or did you actually mean them? Will you leave me hanging again?"

"Of course I meant every word." She responded. It took her a bit for his question to sink in.
"So if I ask you for something, you will not say no?" Sid asked, making sure he is using teh right words.
"Yes..yes of course." Ruby responded.
"Anything?" Sid asked again.
"Of course." She responded with teh same excitement.
"ANY..thing?" Sid asked again, this time stressing teh word "ANY".
"Yes..yes anything." Ruby said.
"There is no going back once you say Yes." Sid said.
"Sure sure. I won't go back." Ruby responded not knowing what Sid meant.
"Think it over bhabhi." Sid said, "Think it over very carefully. I don't want to hear a Yes now from you and later be left hanging again. If that happens, this will be the last conversation we will ever be having."
"Why are you saying things like that? I will never want to end this friendship, after everything you dd for me and Amit when we needed help." She got emotional.
Sid was satisfied as soon as he heard Ruby say those words.
"Still, I will give you another chance to think it over. I will call you in half hour. You can give me your answer then."
And disconnected the phone.

"Hello..hello.hello" Ruby tried to continue the conversation but teh call was disconnected.
"What could he ask me? Why is he creating such a drama? Of course I will do whatever it takes t make him happy and forgive me." Ruby thought.
The animal said, "We were ready to "Please" him into forgiving us. What else could it be? An they call women drama queens."
The sane one was being a bit cautious. "Be careful Ruby. You never know what he wants you to do."
"Oh shut up." The animal said, "We will do anything. He helped us so much when Amit needed help."

Ruby could not stay seated. She was pacing in teh living room waiting for Sid's call.
Sid took his time intentionally to make her more nervous.
Finally he called her after half hour.
"Hello", Ruby answered immediately.
Sid was pleased.
"Did you think it over?" He asked.
"Yes..yes.. the answer is yes. and I will not walk back. I don't want this friend ship to end like this." Ruby responded.

"Okay then. I am at Rohan's place and I will be there in an hour." He said.
"what is it you want me to do?" Ruby asked eagerly.
"I will tell you when I get there." Sid said, "Remember there is no going back on this."
He disconnected the call.
He walked into the bed room to pick up a few things from teh almirah.
The one hour felt like a life time for Ruby. She was so nervous.
Finally the door bell rang.
She ran towards the door to answer it.
Sid did not even smile or say "Hi".
He walked past her with a bag in his hand.
She was confused. She managed to close the door behind her and walked in.

Sid place the bag on the table.
He turned towards Ruby still maintaining the serious look and finally spoke.
"Bhabhi, there are a few garments in this bag. This is what I want you to do. Go freshen up and wear these one by one and come to the living room." He said.
"What for?" She asked.
Sid should a lot of frustration and rudely picked up teh bag and stated walking towards the door.
"Sorry ..sorry I didn't say I won't do it." Ruby stopped him.
"No questions either." He said roughly.
"Okay okay" She took teh bag from him and walked into teh bedroom.
She took and shower and applied light makeup.
Then came back to the bedroom and started going through the garments.
They were similar to the ones she used to put on a show for the boys to break the second barrier.
She smiled to herself thinking, "That is it? He made a big deal out of this?"
She picked one costume and wore it. She was putting quite a bit of skin on display.
The animal said, "This nothing new. Nothing we haven't done before."
She noticed something else. There were face masked to cover portion of her face. She picked one and wore it.
She slowly and seductively walked into teh living room.
"What do you think?" She asked Sid in a seductive pose.
"Good." is all he said and picked a camera and started to take her pictures.
"Why are you taking pictures?" She asked.
"Are you not okay with this?" Sid roared. "Just say it and I am gone. You will ever hear from me again."

"No..no..it is fine Take as many pictures as you like." She responded.
And the show began.
"I need you to make sexy poses." He instructed.
Ruby started to comply.
After the first costume, Sid told her to change into another one.
"okay okay..lift top and show your bra." He said.
"What, my bra?"she asked and sensing frustration in Sid's face she immediately said, "okay..I will, I will" and started doing everything Sid instructed her to do. Sid continued to take more pictures.
One of the garments was just a mesh leaving nothing to imaginations.
As soon as Ruby picked that one when she walked inot teh bed room to change, the sane one said, "Please say no. This cannot go on."
The animal intervened, "We have our face covered. So don;t worry."
"Don't worry? Ruby don't listen to her"
But Ruby did listen to the animal and walked out wearing it.
Sid's jaw dropped seeing Ruby in that.
But made sure to not show it and continued to take pictures.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 21-01-2024, 02:32 AM