Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Sid continued to stay seated with a half empty bear can in his right hand and his now very limp cock in this left.
He was shivering with all the excitement while watching Laura - 2 DVD and slowly his body and mind calmed down. He got a very serious look on his face. He heard a low moaning sound from the bedroom. He came out of his thoughts and walked into the bedroom tucking his tool back into his pants, where it belongs.

He found Rohan still lying on the bed but there is some movement. Sid could hear him mumbling something. He went closer and sat next to him on the bed and bent forward. Rohan quickly got hold of his collar which caught Sid off guard.
"What the hell were you watching? What was the sound? I heard Sheena's voice." Rohan roared.
Sid was freaking out and his face went all pale.
"Noth..noth..nothing Rohan, probably something on TV" is all he could say.
Rohan held his serious look for another half minute and burst into laughter letting go of Sid's collar. Sid still had a surprised look on his face.
Rohan had to really try harder to control his laughter to be able to speak. "You are such a pussy. You still can't tell if I am serious or joking, can you?"
Rohan was feeling better and so was in a very jovial mood.
"I know you took the DVDs from the almirah and were watching them. I could hear Sheena's voice. That is one of my favorite DVDs. What a babe. She is a regular for all parties I have at my place. She turned into such an entertainer. Everyone who attends my parties will be well satisfied and she squeezes every drop from them, you know what I mean?" he said.
"Wow" Sid managed to utter a word finally.
"Yes wow" Rohan replied with a hint of sarcasm, " She got him good, really good. He deserved it. Kamal. All the other guys who brought their girl friends to my apartment for the "blind fold" game understand and love their GFs. Even after the video shoot all those couples stayed together. Heck, their relations became even stronger now after the blindfold games. A couple of girls who got fucked by these strangers liked it so much that they hooked up their girls friends with these guys. They even went as far as to tell them that these guys are guaranteed studs and they can vouch for them. Ha Ha."

All this was new for Sid and he was learning things. "That is really something, isn't it?" He said.
Rohan tried to get off the bed and almost fell to the floor. Sid quickly reacted and got hold of him.
"Thanks Sid for sticking around to keep an eye on me and making sure I am okay" Rohan got a little senti while Sid walked him to the bathroom.
"What are friends for, Rohan" Sid responded.
Rohan stopped in his steps, gave him a very long stare and did not even blink.
Sid felt uncomfortable and said, "What?"
Rohan just shook his head as if it is nothing and walked into the bathroom.

Sid came back to the hall and started picking up all the DVDs and tidied things up. He then walked into the bedroom and put the DVDs back where he found them.

By the time Rohan came back from the bath room, Sid cleaned up the living room and started making coffee. As soon as Rohan walked into the living room, he handed him a cup.
Rohan took it from him and said, "When is Rahul coming back?" sitting on the couch.
"He said a few weeks when he left but I am not sure anymore." Sid replied.

A couple of sips of coffee cleared Rohan's mind and he was able to think straight now. "So you are on your own now and no Rahul to tell you what to do." He said.

"Tell me to do what?" Sid was confused.
"I know Rahul is the only one with brains in your group. Varun thinks with his balls and you..I don't know what you think with." Rohan's words sounded belittling.
"You know you are no superman. Then why i the name of God did you challenge those two idiots? What were you thinking. It is not like you don't know what kind of jerks they are and what they are capable of. Then why make them mad? And see what happened. You got lucky, BTW." Rohan paused.
"Lucky?" Sid asked.
"In what sense was I lucky? I still cannot move my left arm very well. My jaw still hurts. Lucky you say?"
"Yes, yes lucky. Vinod was their last victim. He tried to pull something on them and they had workers from their dad's factory beat the shit out of Vinod.
Poor guy now has a permanent limp." Rohan clarified.

"Shit, how can Ravi and Kumar get away with things like these?" Sid asked.

"They know people. And they know their limits. They never try to act smart with the wrong crowd. Only pussies like you with no one to take your side or come to your rescue."
Sid went all quite. He was deep in his thoughts. "He was in real danger and got out with a few bruises. Why did I try to be a smart ass?" he thought and said "but ofcourse, Ruby" he said out loud.

"Who ..Rabbie?" Rohan asked.
"Nothing Rohan" Sid said as he did not want Rohan to find out about Ruby and the real reason he had gotten into trouble.
"Soo?" Rohan asked.
"So what?" Sid was puzzeled.
"What are you going to do?" Rohan asked again.
"About what?" Sid was still confused.

"About What? About what?" Rohan roared, "About what Ravi and Kumar did to you. Dummy. What are you going to do about it?"
"How are you going to get back at them?"
"Get back at them? I am trying to stay away from them. Why would I try to piss them off again. I learnt my lesson." Sid responded in a very low voice.

"Then you will always remain a pussy. Everyone will push you around and walk all over your ass for the rest of your life." Rohan responded.
Sid remained very calm after hearing that.
Rohan could tell Sid started thinking, so he gave him time to think it over. Rohan just kept sipping his coffee.
Almost 10mins later, Rohan said, "Look Sid. You are a good friend. I like you. You took care of me when I needed help the most. But I cannot fight your battles for you."
"You should start fighting your battles yourself. This is a life lesson, Sid."
"What can I do Rohan?" Sid said.

"Use your Fucking brains." Rohan yelled, "You have them don't you?"
Sid went calm.

Rohan calmed down and started talking in his normal voice, "Look Sid. Start standing up for yourself. You need to first have respect for yourself for others to respect you."

"I can't tell you what to do but I can provide you with whatever you might need."

"What would I need?" Sid said still confused as to what Rohan is trying to say.

"Okay, this is harder than I thought. You get all straight "A"s at school but you have zero imagination." Rohan said, "They physically assaulted you, they humiliated you, they could have done more damage, don't you want to show them what you are made of?"
Rohan got onto his feet. "I need to get going." which surprised Sid.
"Go where?" Sid asked.
"I'll be out for a week. I thought I already told you that." Rohan answered, " Take care of my assignments."
He started walking towards the bedroom.
Sid just sat there lost in thought.
"I really want to get back at those two jerks, but how?" he thought.

"And what did Rohan mean by he can provide with whatever I might need?" Sid wondered.
He started to think about all the events that happened which led to his ass being handed over to him by Ravi and Kumar.
"I wanted to see what those two do during those outings and be part of them having "FUN" with the college chicks they invite to those parties. They even wanted me to be part of those parties and have a bit of fun myself, in exchange for helping them with their assignments. I did not do anything wrong there."

"They needed something from me and I needed something from them."
Then he started thinking about why he acted the way he acted with Ravi and Kumar and why he threatened them with not helping them with the assignments.
"It was Ruby bhabhi who made me do it to get the juicy details for her amusement."
"She is the reason why I am in this situation. I was well set on my path to attend the outing and have fun and she ruined it by not giving the money she promised she would on time and leave him hanging. That was the last straw that broke the camel's back."
Sid started getting agitated thinking about what Ruby did or rather had him do, as his jaw was still hurting.

Then he heard the sound of the bedroom door opening and turned his head towards it. Rohan was all dressed and ready to go. He walked out with a suitcase in his hand and smiled.
He sat on the couch and started wearing his socks.

"Did you make up your mind?" He asked Sid, "How are you going to get back at them?"

"No idea. But I really want to humiliate them, though." Sid responded.

"That's the spirit. It's the thought that matters. Everything else will follow naturally. Okay, I am out of here." Said Rohan getting up.

"He walked towards the door, opened it and stepped out. A second later he walked back in and looked Sid straight in the eye and spoke, "Whatever you need, you can take from the almirah. You know where the key is."
He winked at Sid and disappeared out the door.

Sid was stunned to hear this.
"What was he hinting at? He did not want anyone else to even know about the stuff in teh almirah except Rahul. And now he is saying I can take whatever I need?" Sid thought.
All this thinking heated up his brains. He got up and lazily walked towards the kitchen. His mind was all blocked and could not think straight.

He spent time making himself another coffee and started sipping it. His mind started to clear up a bit.
"Rohan said I can take anything I might need from the almirah." He remembered.

He quickly ran towards the bed room. He picked up the key and opened the almirah.

He looked at all the stuff very closely. He remembered what Rahul said when he came to pick up those dresses for Ruby bhabhi to put on the show the other day. "You miss the big picture always." is what Rahul said.

So he carefully started going through the stuff Rohan has in there. His eyes fell on the dresses he got for Ruby to break the second barrier. His cock swung into action. He touched the material and it was soft and silky. He brought it closer to his nose and sniffed it. He could smell Ruby's perfume. He freed his tool and started stroking it with his eyes closed and smelling the garment and remembering what Ruby looked like in that dress.
He started to remember the naive bhabhi the trio manipulated to their will and pleasure. The sexy curves, the smooth skin, the awesome cleavage, the milky thighs, the round butt. Then he remembered how she gave the full view of her naked back to them from the kitchen. His cock started to get harder and harder thinking about all this and the perfume smell as making it irresistible.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 21-01-2024, 02:16 AM