Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cuckold husbands- share your experiences and fantasies
(15-06-2019, 11:18 AM)sam1981 Wrote: Hi Cuckold hussies and wannabe cucks, lets share our experiences and fantasies- please be explicit even if its a dark fantasy. When did you first realize that you had such feelings, do you like to be present and watch as your wife is rammed by the bull, does it turn you on if he humiliates you or her? Please share!

Not a cuckold but had strange experience. I was on leave today and in order not be pestered by beggars i had locked front door from outside and got inside through back door. Many boys come to our nearby place to play cricket. They take rest in our backyard. This particular day I heard their noises and saw them holding my wives panties and bra which were kept outside for drying. They were mastarbating. 4 of them. They also were watching her photos from facebook using smartphone. They were rubbing their cocks on her panties. When it was time for ejaculation, they will wrap their cock in the panties and do it calling her name out aloud. I could see wetness spreading on her panties. All four did it one after another. They kept it there and left. I don't know it was the first time or it was their practice. Whatever, i had a strong erection and took the same panties and spilled my cum on it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold husbands- share your experiences and fantasies - by vedibharya - 16-06-2019, 08:05 PM