Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 24 continued

She

The time is 1.15 pm. I was sitting with Smitha in a cosy restaurant. She was sitting across from me, but our fingers were intertwined across the table. When I saw it, it reminded me of what happened just an hour ago. My fingers and Bhavani's fingers were similarly intertwined. The difference was that Bhavani and I were naked and my body was on top, pressing against hers. The second time we made love was more relaxed, enjoying every moment our bodies sprawled together on her marital bed for the first time. Even now I was still feeling hot. My body was still in the heat that my lust had instilled in me. I did not really pay attention to what Smitha was saying as my mind was on the wonderful pleasures I had just enjoyed with my married lover. Those thoughts made me smile unconsciously.

"Hello Vikram, Smitha calling, are you there?"

It was only when Smitha said this that I came to my senses. "Sorry Smitha, what did you say?"

"What world were you in when I'm here, why are you smiling now?"

"No Smitha I was just thinking how lucky I am. I never thought I would be holding your hands like this. That made me smile," I managed.

"I'm just as lucky as you," Smitha replied with a sweet smile. "I don't know why, but man has ever proposed to me like this before. You are the first to have done it."

"Why Smitha, you are such a beautiful girl, I can't believe no one proposed to you before."

"I know I'm very beautiful. I’m not being vain or arrogant in saying that but I was just stating a fact. Maybe that makes men have a lack of confidence around me and scares men off."

Smitha may be right, guys may not approach her believing they have no chance. But I never had this feeling of inadequacy around any women before. If you don’t have the self confidence you are not going to get the dame you desire.

"Smitha dear forget them, they are fools. Anyway, their loss is my gain," I said and smiled.

Bhavani is another person who is fully aware that I was one who never lacked confidence with women. Especially compared to her husband who doesn’t even have confidence he could protect his wife’s chastity.  A few hours ago, I proved it again that too on his own bed. It was the first time I went into the bedroom Bhavani shared with her husband. I carried her to her bed so that our genitals could become more intimately acquainted on that special mattress. I was very excited that I was going to use Mohan's bed for the first time to fuck and pleasure his wife. Although I had already used his wife's body many times, the thought that I was going to quench my lust with his wife on his bed gave me a special sensual feeling. I also have usurped  the right to satisfy his wife's sexual needs in his own bed. This one and first time I fucked her there I lost count of how many times Bhavani cried out in intense pleasure. It was these screams of pleasure that her husband should have made her do, but I did what he failed to do. For the first time the bed fulfilled its role as a place where a man and a woman could enjoy the full joys of sexual pleasure. Thoughts of how I had enjoyed Bhavani's body in so many ways a while ago made me smile subconsciously. But Smitha was thinking that the reason for my smile was what she was saying to me.

“You know Vikram how long I was waiting for you to express your love for me .. I was so frustrated you were taking so long.”

"Really? If I had known this, I would have proposed to you earlier."

"Why couldn’t you figure it out from the way a girl looks at you, you idiot," Smitha reprimanded me with affection.

How would the thought ever come to me Smitha I thought to myself when Bhavani was fully occupying my thoughts? Just a few hours ago she had moaned uncontrollably,” Faster Vikram fuck me faster ang .. ang .. push your cock in hard baby .. fill my womb with your seed .. I want it.”

As I lay on the bed facing up Bhavani lay on top of me also facing up at the ceiling. Her legs open with her thighs lying on either side of my thighs with her open pussy lips receiving the thrusts of my cock from below. She massaged her own breasts as I fucked her in reverse cow girl style but with her lying on me and not riding me. Mohan had never fucked her in this manner before .. no great surprise in it as he lacked imagination in sex. I wanted her to experience something new that she never had before with her husband in that first time I had sex with her in her bedroom.

"Has your husband ever fucked you like this," I asked her knowing full well that he wouldn't have the ability to do it.

"No, darling, he never tried something like this."

"Why baby, doesn’t he like tying new positions?" I goaded her.

"He may have wanted to but he couldn’t have done it like."

I had quickly raised my hips and pushed my rod further inside her pussy. Even so pushing from the bottom up in this position I could only get half of my shaft inside her pleasure hole.

"Why do you say that?" I had asked her.

Bhavani had pushed her hips down to get more of my cock inside.

“Even a cock as big as yours can get only half way in, my husband’s small cock may only get the tip of the head inside in this position.”

Bhavani was now very easily accepting my superiority to her husband and not embarrassed to acknowledge that to me. I actually knew the reason why Mohan could never comfortably do his wife in this style but I wanted her to tell that himself. I played with her clit while I fucked her this way till I came along with her. We had fucked three times, once on the sofa and twice on her bed before I left to pick up Smitha.

"Vikram, I'm warning you right now, I'm a very possessive girl," Smitha said with a smile, but the smile belied the fact that she was very serious. These words of hers brought me back from my thoughts to the present. Her possessiveness would be a complication I would have to deal with.

'You too?' I thought to myself in my mind. I know Bhavani is gradually becoming like that. Now Smitha says that she is also like that. Looks like I will have to handle two women who each want me to be only for themselves. Looking closely at her face, I could sense determination and strength in it. For the first time I got a little apprehension that I could not use her for my advantage and then get rid of her when she was of no use anymore. In the meanwhile, I thought of enjoying Smitha as well. The first unmarried woman I would be having sex with. As I had always thought there will be complications when having sex with a woman who was not restricted from protesting too much if I wanted to dump her. A married woman would not be able to do that. I now set aside all thoughts of my morning bouts of sex with Bhavani and started concentrating on Smitha.

She

As the saying goes 'I felt like the proverbial cat that had drunk the milk'. I felt so lazy to get out of bed. My dear rascal had left my body and womanhood pleasantly sore and reddened. It had been about two months of longing and aching that we had satisfied today. As I was lying down I saw how the bed was bedraggled. What a mess we had made. It clearly showed how our writhing bodies had wallowed in pleasure on it. This was the first time this bed was this messed up by me having sex and it took someone other than my husband to make it happen. Even after my husband and I have sex, the mattress would only be slightly crumpled. Hmm how else would it be .. he doesn’t use my body as passionately as Vikram does. Tenderness when touching the nipple .. ssss … a little pain. I lifted my breast up to look at my nipple and oh my god he left some teeth marks. When did the buffalo do this? I remember now, As I neared my orgasm he had sucked my nipple as he vigorously humped me. He must have been bitten then. I didn't realize it then because I was in a trance of pleasure. Everything was mesmerically enjoyable at that moment. This is the proof that he was the right man to mate with me in my marital bed .. not my husband. I looked at my long fingernails. These too would have left their marks on his body. Tit for tat. Although I did so because of the intensely blissful moments at that time, there was another side benefit to it. Now he won’t be able to have sex with Smitha even if he wanted to. She mustn’t enjoy the same pleasures that he has given me. That must be specially for me. He wouldn’t be able to explain the fresh love marks on his body if he decides to fuck that bitch now. He would be exposed to what he had been up to in the morning. I know that only if he convincingly acts the part of being Smitha’s lover would it pave the way for the two of us to freely be able to have sex but I had this inane desire that she should not enjoy any pleasures from Vikram.

He couldn’t engage in sex with Smitha today even if he wanted to and that gave me great satisfaction. But... everything else can be done. Kissing each other with passion, rubbing the private part of each other in the car, why even going as far as to engage in oral sex .... no .. no .. why am I thinking this? Things wouldn’t have moved so fast to that between them (or so I hoped). However, I couldn't help feeling jealous. Jealousy, which did not come when Vikram was with Girja or some women, only came when he was with  Smitha. That was probably because I considered only Smitha to be my true rival. I did not have that same anxiety as far as Girja or any other woman. I know Vikram would just ignore them any time he wanted to. Now why am I thinking about it unnecessarily? Better to dwell on the wonderful time I had with Vikram in the morning. In the space of a few months I had come to the stage of bringing my lover into my own home to wallow in sinful adulterous coupling. Today I felt a new excitement when he was fucking me. Every time he inserted his penis inside my pussy, I would look at my husband's photo on the wall and move my hips with extra ardour to receiving the pounding from my virile lover.

The look I gave was as if to say,” Look you fool, look at how your wife’s lover is humping your wife in your own bed.”

I also moaned out lewdly for Vikram to hear so as to increase his lust.

"Look how my lover is making me cheat on you."

"Why won’t I do it .. look at his cock, so big and strong .. not like yours."

"Aww....see how his big cock splices open your wife's pussy lips."

My every word gave new energy to his hips which moved with extra vigour. He cupped my breast and squeezed and kneaded it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pinned him to me.

"Aahhh...Vikram honey  .. good ..uhhhh....baby fuck me."

He looked at my face .. hips moving like pistons.  "Have you ever begged your husband to fuck you like this on this bed?

"No, I’ve never even asked him much less beg ..I'll be just waiting for when he would finish."

"Really .. then tell that to your husband."

I spoke the words Vikram wanted to hear. “I only tolerate having sex with you ..  Vikram is the only one who fucks me like a real man.”

“Ang .. ang .. how hard Vikram fucks … have you ever done this.”

“You having sex with me so many times cannot match even this one fuck that Vikram is giving your wife aahh..”

“This bed has known it’s purpose only today .. when Vikram is making it creak and move as he fucks me.”

All these words were continuously increasing Vikram’s lust and he had made me cum twice already but what I next said was what that made Vikram shoot out his cum deep inside me.

“Look at Vikram big cock .. see it well because that cock is going to give us our next child.”

As he came with a roar I came a third time along with him. My hungry pussy absorbed all of his thick life fluid. If I were to get pregnant by Vikram what other place could be more appropriate than here on my marital bed. It has been around two months since I stopped taking my birth control pills. There was an off chance that I could already be ovulating properly though it would be three months in normal circumstances. So, there is a likelihood though slim that I could be ready to get pregnant. In that case what would be the most likely event of that happening then today after that sex we had today. A happy smile spread across my face again as I thought about what had happened. Let's wait, Vikram has temporarily sated my one type of hunger pangs. Now my stomach is telling me about another type of hunger. Smitha was not sure if she would be forced to stay back in the office in the afternoon too. So, she being free to be with Vikram in the afternoon was only fifty-fifty. If she couldn’t get off in the afternoon she would only be able to have lunch with my Vikram. I was hoping that would be the case and that Vikram would come back here for us to continue to be husband and wife on my bed. We wouldn’t have much time in the afternoon because my son would be back from school by four pm. Vikram had told me about his fantasy of enjoying my body all over my house. He has already had me on the sofa and on the bed. There was the kitchen, dining table, my bathroom etc left. Where would he want me next? As I got up with these thoughts in my mind I suddenly noticed something. There was a fairly large stain on the bedsheet caused by Vikram sperm. That buffalo, I told him to be careful. When did this happen? That too it was on the side where my husband usually sleeps. My husband would definitely notice the stain. I can’t change the bedsheet now because I had only changed fresh bedsheets yesterday. (I wanted Vikram and I to have sex in the clean fresh smelling mattress). If I changed it once more Mohan would start questioning why and there was no logical ready answer with me. So, I had no choice but to bring a bucket of water, a bit of soap and clean cloth to wipe the stain off the bedsheet.

It took me half an hour trying to clean the stain caused by my lover’s sperm so that my husband wouldn’t notice it. Now it was more or less gone unless someone would really examine it very closely. It would be further humiliation for my husband to sleep on the stain caused by the sperm of his wife’s lover. Of course, the greater humiliation for him is to be unaware he was sleeping on the very spot a man had an erotic sexual romp with his wife. I then quickly made some fried rice for myself, had a quick lunch and waited hopefully for Vikram to come back here. I too had my own fantasies. I had seen a film where the lover would have sex with the wife on the kitchen slab. While she was sitting on the slab she would have her saree around her waist and she would quickly unbuckle her lover so that he would be banging her while he was standing up. I would like to try that. By right it was my husband who should have been sexually adventurous and tried these new things and fulfilled my fantasies .. especially in the early years of our marriage but I couldn’t expect that kind of passion from him. Now my lover would help me to enjoy in all the ways I wanted to. My libido has finally got the liberation it had needed. My mobile phones message alert tone beeped. I happily skipped over to take the phone. As I had hoped it was from my sweet lover Vikram. All my happiness drained from my body when I read the message he had sent.

‘Sorry darling, Smitha’s leave for the afternoon has been approved. I have to spend time with her. Bloody disappointment darling.’

I was really looking forward to Vikram coming back here. I almost started crying on reading the message. I mentally cursed with all the choice words that came to my mind. In addition, some curses were reserved for Vikram too though there was no fault of his in this. It wasn't just them spending time together outside that made me jealous. My suspicion that they will engage in sexual mischief in Vikram's car was another reason. The type of things I did with Vikram in his car was still fresh in my mind. I didn’t fail to notice that Smitha had worn a skirt today that could be easily made to slide up her thighs in the confines of a car. Did she dress that way on purpose? It would be so easy for his fingers to reach her pussy with that skirt. Will she go to the extent of giving a blowjob to him? Well, I had readily done that for Vikram even at the beginning of our affair so why not Smitha? No .. no .. that won’t happen. Smitha is not that type of girl. She won’t give herself that easily to Vikram. Was I just consoling myself or reassuring myself like this? Though Vikram intention in the beginning would have been just to use her for our purpose but who is to say that he would not eventually actually fall in love with her. There was no denying that she was a very attractive young woman. The care and affection, she begins showing to Vikram may in time win him over. If he falls in love with her what would be my situation then. He would definitely start moving away from me then. If that had happened after my husband and I had come back from the wedding it would have been okay for me. What I experienced with Vikram at the wedding would have been my one and only sexual adventure which was to be cherished in my memory but never repeated again. At that time, I was feeling very guilty for what I did and was trying not to stray anymore in my marriage. It was Vikram who didn’t want to leave me and was tempting me with his messages and calls (which I didn’t attend). Those things kept him fresh in my mind. After I had given in because of his relentless pursuit of me how horrible it would be if he now suddenly left me. For the first time I was feeling insecure as there was a real rival for me for Vikram’s love and affection. I had no peace at all until they returned in the evening.

It was almost 5.30 when Vikram and Smitha returned home. On the one hand, I was angry that they spent so much time together. What is the need to do so? But I also know that he cannot avoid this because of the role he was acting out. So, I know that it is not fair to be angry with him for that. But when jealousy consumes you where is there logic in the mind. Especially in a case like this when your dear lover is going out with someone else. When he saw me, he gave me a pleading forlorn look as if to say what else can I do. I stared at him showing my displeasure but he in return pursed his lips to give me an air kiss. Smitha being behind him she couldn’t see his face. I turned my face away as if to say that I didn’t want and was not interested in his kiss. But he knows that all this is temporary upset. If he comes to embrace when we are alone I will readily take refuge in his arms. I have become his to possess completely.  What further fuelled my jealousy was that Smitha was holding his hands as they entered the house. Consciously or unconsciously she was letting everyone know that Vikram was hers. Only a woman can read these subtle or otherwise signals sent out by another woman. At that time, I felt like pushing her aside and hugging Vikram and saying to her, "Get lost bitch, he belongs to me, his true desire and love is all for me only." But what to do, I wasn’t in a position to do anything about it except to bear with it for the moment.

Smitha smiled happily at me. "Hi ka, we'll be here for only for a while. I'll freshen up and then we are going out again."

What is this woman .. she doesn’t want to leave Vikram alone even for a moment I thought to myself with a lot of resentment for Smitha but struggling not to show it on my face. “Okay .. so, what’s your plan?”

I had been determined in my mind that I should not ask what they were going to do, that I would show them that I neither cared or was bothered about what they did, but my anxiety got the better of me. Why am I acting like a teenage girl who is so jealous of her rival? I was blabbering unwantedly out of bitterness.

“Vikram has told me that he was taking me out for a romantic dinner.”

He said that did he .. that rascal, that too a romantic dinner, I thought to myself disconsolately but also with a lot of irritation at the same time. That too her tone and words conveyed that she was giving a lot of respect for her future husband when in front of others. Even I had never had a romantic dinner with Vikram but here she is going to have that before I do. No .. this shouldn’t be .. I shouldn’t allow this to happen and must stop it .. but how? Just then the home landline phone rang. I went and answered the call and it was from my husband.

"Hello Bhavani, are you at home?" What a pointless question, to call home and ask if I was home.  Only my husband can be so stupid. In irritation I felt like telling him, “No, I went from here to Vikram's hotel room and we were fucking there'. But my husband’s voice too didn’t sound too normal, maybe he was having anxiety issues too.

"Yes, I'm home,” I told him.

"Are Vikram and Smitha there with you?"

"Yes, they just arrived."

"Give it to Vikram, I want to talk to him."

“He wants to talk to you,” I told him as I handed over the receiver to him.

Vikram came and took the phone receiver from me. His fingers first caressed my hands as he took the receiver from me. His body hid what he was doing from Smitha’s prying eyes. Those were the fingers that had caressed the most sensitive parts of my body as I had writhed in bliss. But now even his touch of his fingers reminded me of our time together this morning.

"Tell me, sir, oh really? Why take so much of trouble sir. We'll take care of dinner ourselves." I was keenly listening to what Vikram was saying.

".............It's not that sir....I didn’t want you to incur unnecessary expenses."

Vikram turned to Smitha and said, "Sir insists on taking us to dinner..."

Smitha frowned at him indicating that she didn't want to go to dinner with us. I stared at him as if to tell him that he better do as my husband says.

"Ok sir, as you wish. Hmm okay sir I’ll give it to her..." Turning to me he said,” Sir wants to talk to you," and he handed me the receiver.

I pinched his hand as if to tell him that it serves him right before I took the receiver from him. "Yes dear .. what is it?”

“Bhavani, you and Avinash get ready, we are all going out for dinner. I will tell you the reason why when I see you."

I was very happy that Smitha’s plan to have a romantic dinner with Vikram alone had been dashed and it was not I but my husband who had done it. If my husband was here now I would have given him a grateful kiss for doing this good deed.

Vikram was saying to Smitha, "Sorry Smitha, I couldn't say anything because sir insisted on it."

Why should he have to plead with her, the only person whom he should plead with was me.  I interceded and said, " Come, I'll get coffee for everyone."

Smitha was visibly disappointed. I could clearly see it on her face. Hopefully she would not notice the happiness on my face on this turn of events.  "No Ka, I'll go take a shower first," She said as she went to her room without saying anything to Vikram.

I went to the kitchen and as I had expected and hoped for Vikram came in behind me. I put the milk in a pan to heat up before making coffee. I waited for Vikram to hug me from behind. As anticipated his arms wrapped around me and pulled my body to his. One of his hands pressed my bare stomach while his other hand held my breast. My butt pressed into his pelvis as I leaned back on him.

"Idiot, you know how much I wish you were here this afternoon with me, you've disappointed me so much."

"What do you think was my feelings, I too longed to be with you."

"Really ? You still think of me even when you’re with Smitha?"

“You fool .. my thoughts are always about you no matter who I’m with.”

It may be a lie but these are the sweet lies I wanted to hear.

I turned and faced him and we embraced each other again.

"Really?" I asked him coyly.

"Promise," he said with a smile.

"Then kiss me," I said as I raised my lips to his.

Vikram didn’t need a second invitation. His lips immediately pressed hard against mine as we kissed passionately. As far as I know from observing her since she started staying here Smitha usually takes at least 15 minutes to take a bath. While kissing Vikram I lifted my blouse up and freed my breasts. I'm now going to catch up on some of what I missed in the afternoon and no one, neither my husband or Smitha were going to thwart me.

"Suck my breast, my secret husband, suckle on my nipple."

I cupped his head against my chest as he chewed on my rubbery nipple. Now let the father drink milk here first then his son can drink milk from this later. He slipped his hand inside the front of my saree and his fingers reached my pussy. My body started to boil in lust at the same time the milk started boiling in the pan.

Shh...baby ..shh...oh..." I moaned softly.

His experienced fingers knew exactly which parts of my pussy to touch and make me lose myself to him. His mouth and fingers stimulated me at the same time and made me throb with so much pleasure. My hands searched for the zip of his pants. I desperately wanted to take out his huge manhood. He helped me take it out. I happily held, stroked and played with my favourite love toy. I crouched down in front of him and closely examined my beautiful baby-making tool. Was there residual moisture? Was there any wetness because of precum or ejaculation? Was it in Smitha's hands or mouth some time ago? I sniffed it. Hmmm no there was no female scent there, only a strong male scent. I was so happy she hadn’t been able to play with my lovely toy. I started sucking his manhood vigorously. My tongue was brushing up and down his shaft as I sucked deeply. My time was limited. I wanted him to fuck me before Smitha finished taking her shower. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. He was ready to fuck. I was ready to fuck. No time to waste. I stood up and pulled my saree up to my waist. I didn’t wear any underwear. My wet pink pussy lips showed that I was ready for his thick rod to enter in. I got up and spread my legs wide as I sat on the kitchen counter. My pussy lips parted slightly on their own. I grabbed his cock and pulled him close to me. I placed the head of his penis at the entrance of my pussy. Our eyes met .. both our eyes were red with lust.

“Don’t waste a minute Vikram .. fuck me … I’ve been wanting this from this afternoon.”

He started pounding hard. The dishes on the kitchen counter shook at the thundering speed and strength of his banging. My legs started shaking and I started to hear the sound my jingling silver anklets were starting to make.

After about two minutes, I said, "Darling carry me to the dining table." I was going to do what I had in mind to try if Vikram had been able to be with me this afternoon.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the dining table with his rod still buried deep in my pussy. He made me lie down on the table as our fucking continued there. I reached my climax first. I held him and kissed him as I savoured the bliss he gave me. Just then we heard Smitha's room door open. We hurriedly separated and started adjusting our clothes. I quickly walked to the kitchen counter. Vikram was about to go to the hall when Smitha entered the kitchen.

"What Ka, is the coffee ready?" Smitha said as she came in but after seeing us she suddenly became quiet. I could see a suspicious look in her eyes.

Our faces were still a little flushed from the rush of blood from our amorous physical exertion.

"We were just waiting for you to come, here it will be ready in a minute."

“Vikram was feeling bored so he came here to converse with me,” I told her without she asking me anything.

The doubt still lingered in her eyes. "It's so hot here that’s why I told Vikram to go to the hall but he didn’t listen. Look, he's sweating just like me." I tried to give a logical explanation for why still some droplets of sweat were running down our bodies.

Her face relaxed a bit and her doubts seemed to have somewhat dissipated. But we can't be careless like this anymore. All this was because of me .. my jealousy that caused me to want him to engage in sex with me. I should have been a bit more patient. It could have been worse. What if Vikram had also climaxed? It would have been difficult for me to manage calming talking with her while I had the fear that his cum would leak out anytime and expose what we had been up to. It would also have been difficult because of the smell of sex if he too had shot out his load. After we had coffee, I called my son who was playing outside to come in so that he and I could get ready for the evening outing. Just then my husband also came back home.

He

We had a very lucky escape. We had become careless. We were so engrossed in our passionate sexual encounter that we became completely oblivious to the situation we were in. I wanted to make up for the afternoon disappointment. So, when Bhavani was more than ready to have sex with me, I threw caution to the wind and indulged in the hurried copulation because of my sexual frustration from this afternoon. My frustration was still not gone completely because Smitha had interrupted before I could reach my orgasm. If Smitha hadn’t been able to take leave this afternoon, we, that is Bhavani and I, would have done leisurely what we had done so hurriedly now. But there was a thrill in doing it in a hurry like this. In such a situation, sexual desire was automatically heightened because of the danger involved. That quick sex gave us one of our more pleasurable experience. I could see from Bhavani's face and her actions that she had a pretty awesome orgasm. The only frustrating thing was that I didn't have enough time to reach my orgasm. Now coming to our current situation, I was confused and wondering why Bhavani's husband wanted to give us dinner. I learned the reason for that later when we were sitting in a high-class restaurant for dinner.

"I'm very happy today," Mohan said.

Why is he happy that I fucked his wife three times today? I was the one who should be happy. Thinking that in my mind I looked at Mohan's face and smiled. Even now, under the table, his wife's hand was caressing my thigh. We were seated at a round table. Bhavani was sitting on my left side and Smitha was sitting on my right side. Mohan sat opposite me and Avinash sat in between his parents. The table wasn't too big so there wasn't much space between us. I sat pulling my body close to the table so that no one could see or know what Bhavani's hand was doing.

"Bhavani, won’t you ask me why I am so happy today," asked Mohan looking at her.

Why would she want to bother why he was happy, what was important for her was that I had fulfilled all her joyous expectations today. How was he to know that his wife’s concentration was on doing something else. At just the time when Mohan asked her this, her hand had reached over my pant front and her fingers had just clutched my rapidly expanding erection.

"I was just waiting for you to tell me why,” Bhavani casually replied to her husband.

Bhavani has become a very bold and lustful woman in these few months. She massaged my cock over my pant as she talked to her husband. She did not remove her hand out of any fluster that her husband was talking to her. She has come a long way from the Bhavani I first met at the wedding house.

"I got promoted today, I'm now a senior manager with a big jump in salary," he said with a big smile on his face.

Hearing this Bhavani took her hand off my cock and from under the table. She seemed really happy to hear this.

"Only thing Bhavani, I have to go to head office a few times for some programs related to my promotion."

This was now good news for me too. This was opening the opportunities for me to more frequently enjoy his wife. Let him enjoy this promotion, I will enjoy my promotion of becoming a father through his wife.

"Oh, is this the reason for this treat? I am very happy to hear this. I know how hard you worked for this." Bhavani was beaming at her husband. She couldn’t help but feel proud of her husband.

Still smiling, Mohan said, "Yes, only Bhavani knows how hard I worked for this. It was just too bad that I had neglected her a bit because of this.”

That's why I got my chance with her .. the neglect among other things I thought to myself. Let the husband do his duty of providing for the future well being of his family. I’ll take of his duty of pleasuring his wife.

"Congratulations sir," Smitha and I felicitated him.

We were talking generally about his promotion and congratulating him for a while. The food we ordered has not yet arrived.

"I'm going to order a beer to celebrate, Vikram would you join me for a beer too?"

"Sure sir, let's celebrate."

“Not more than two beers for you dear, otherwise you won’t be able to drive back,” Bhavani told him.

I thought Bhavani had forgotten all about me on this happy news but no, her fingers came looking for my cock again. Her eyes opened wide in surprise when her fingers reached the front of my pants because without others noticing I had taken out my cock. As she looked at me with from the corner of one eye her lips spread ever so slightly in a secretive and sly smile. On top of the table her left hand was holding her husband's hand while under the table her right hand was holding my now fully erect cock and stroking it. Her hand movements were very small while she stroked my cock. Otherwise, there is a chance that others will see her hand moving. Even so this sly action of us right in front of her husband (who was fully conscious and not sleeping in a drunken state) was so erotic and pleasurable. Beer came along with the meal. We started drinking and eating. Every few minutes Bhavani would shake my rod for a few seconds. My hand also would rub her thighs from time to time. This secret game of ours kept my cock’s erection intact throughout. I took a table napkin and put it over my legs. In this way my penis was further hidden from outside view.

Apart from the few seconds every now and then when she would shake my cock, mostly both of Bhavani's hands would be on the table while she was concentrating on eating. One time when both Bhavani hands were on the table I got a shock when suddenly I felt another hand on my thigh. This time it came not from my left side, but from my right side. Surely this must be Smitha’s hand. I turned and looked at her in surprise. There was a mischievous smile on her lips. I was surprised because I didn't expect her to be this bold so soon in our relationship. I grabbed her hand with mine and squeezed it gently. I was not doing this to show her any affection. I didn’t want her to move her hand further up on my thigh. Maybe she too may want to reach for my private part. That will be a problem. She would be shocked and wondering why my cock was outside my pants. Another thing was what if Bhavani also reached for my cock at the same time? If their two hands were to meet there it would be a total disaster. It very lucky too that I had the foresight to hold on to Smitha’s hand and not to let it move any further because right then Bhavani’s fingers caught my cock again. I was squeezing Smitha’s fingers under the table while Bhavani was squeezing my cock. Mohan was concentrating on the food and the beer, not even aware of what was going on under the table. It was very arousing for me to see two women showing their love for me in this way. And the husband of one of the women was sitting across from us not knowing what his wife was doing. The dinner went on with our secretive sexual foreplay. I was so aroused that I genuinely wanted to find a way I could get Bhavani alone so that I could take her to the lady’s restroom to plough her pussy. Maybe if I had to manage only one person I may have entertained thoughts to carry out my plan. But both Smitha and Mohan being here put paid to any such thoughts.

It was late when we got back to Mohan's house. I said my goodbyes and headed back to my hotel room. I just couldn't get the sexual relief that I needed. I had a mild pain in my balls as I had sustained an erection and stimulation for a long time but had not ejaculated. After quite a number of days, with me having no other option, I had my hand for the relief I badly needed. I had to leave for Bangalore the next afternoon. Bhavani and I could not do anything because Mohan and Smitha were at home that day. So, all we could do was exchange aching looks. When opportunities arose, and they were quite a few of them as Mohan tried to give us privacy as often as possible, Smitha would engage in kisses and hugs with me. I knew this did not sit well with Bhavani but she helpless to do anything about it. We would not be able meet for more than a month, but these two women contacted me on phone through messages and calls. Bhavani had hide this from all but Smitha had no such compulsion. She could call me in the presence of Bhavani or Mohan as she didn’t need to hide her relationship with me. The reason why I couldn’t take leave and go and meet Bhavani in Coimbatore was because of the supposedly ladies only tour that Girja had organised. It was now just three days more for that to happen and I had to take three days leave for that. Finally, I was going to spend days and nights with her. It was going to be memorable tour for both Bhavani and I.
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM