Adultery Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon
Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon- Part 4

“Welcome back Rinku!” one of the blacks said & poured beer down my mouth! I guzzled it down as I felt as if I was almost dying of thirst!
“Want something to eat, babe?” he asked & I nodded yes!

Immediately, all six of them got to their feet & surrounded me!
This was exactly how we had started in the evening!
I sucked each of the cock’s for a long time & licked & played with their balls too!

Finally they all ejaculated within seconds of each other, leaving me gasping as load after load of cum splashed on my face, hair & inside my mouth!
Six huge loads of cum covered my face & the sperm trickled down in rivulets on to my boobs & lower!

The four blacks ejaculated a second time in my mouth & made me swallow their cum!

It was late in the night when all six men left, leaving me lying naked in a pool of their cum!
…………………………….

I woke up with a start! My leg was held pointing upwards as a tongue probed deep inside my gaping asshole!
“Aahhh!” I gasped in pain & a head moved in between my legs my husband Mohit looked up at me.
“Abhi bhi jinda hai, Rinku?” my husband asked with a wicked smile!
His tongue flicked on my swollen pussy lips as he moved in between my legs!
He kissed my navel & then moved upwards towards my bleeding nipples!
He held the tip of his cock on my cunt & seemed poised to fuck me!
I covered my pussy with my hand & asked “Kya kar rahe ho Mohit?”
“Apni randi biwi Rinku ko chodne wala hoon!” Mohit answered shamelessly!
“Nahi!”

“Kya?!?! Rinku, unn firangiyo ka lund lene ke baad mera lund pasand nahi hai kya? Saali, chal apne pati ko chodne de!” Mohit said angrily!

“Pati? Haramzade! Bhadva hai tu! Bhadva! Dalal! Saale apni biwi ko dhande pe bitha diya! Paise ke liye chudwaya tune mujhe! Meri izzat utar di! Tujhe nahi chodne dongi! You bastard!” I said & pushed my husband away!

“Abe chinal, saali! Natak maat kar, Rinku! Behenchod! Aaja!” Mohit said as he clutched my breast & tried to mount me!
I kicked him & barely missed his balls. I stood up & rushed towards the bathroom hoping to lock it from inside but Mohit was faster, he reached & caught me by my hair & flung me to the floor!

“Rinku saali, kuttiya! Tujhe apni izzat ka khayal tab nahi aaya jab tu unn laudo par uchal uchal kar chudwa rahi thi? Which hole? Which hole? Pooch, pooch ke chudwa rahi thi na, rand saali!” Mohit screamed & attacked me!
I fought with him! He slapped me! I scratched him! He slapped me again & again!
Then I bit him hard & he let me go with a painful howl!

I ran towards the main door, opened it & collided with Janu, the manager!
“Rinku! Kahan ja rahi hai? Itni impatient maat ho yaar! Aa raha hoon tujhe chodne!” he joked & pushed me in to the room again!
“Haan! Tu chod mujhe! Par iss bhadve ko main apna jism nahin doongi!” I said & kissed him on his lips!

He kissed me back & said “lekin Rinku, agar maine iss bhadve ko tera jism gift me diya toh? Tab to tujhe iske saath chudwana padega!” as Janu & Mohit both laughed & lunged at me, pining my hands & dragging me to the bedroom!

My husband, Mohit, sat with my head between his knees, held my hands above my head & said to Janu “Chod Rinku ko! Apne sperms daal de saali ke chut me!”
Janu did not need an invitation! He plunged his rod inside my pussy.
The man I had made love to in the afternoon, in the water was now teaming with my own husband to bang me!
Mohit kissed me & bit on my boobs as if he had never seen me naked even as Janu pounded my asshole & pussy!
He pushed my head up & made me watch as Janu shuddered & dumped his sperms inside my twat!

Then they exchanged positions & Janu held me hands while Mohit crawled in between my legs!
“Janu..please…jaane de..muj..he….!” I began pleading with Janu but spluttered as every time I opened my mouth Janu spat inside it!
“Nahi…nahi…nahiiii!” I cried as I became a victim of marital bang as my husband who had pimped me, fucked my cum filled pussy!
“Bastards!.....Haramzadon!.......Bhadve!....” I kept abusing them both as Mohit fucked me & finally ejaculated inside my cunt!
I curled up in pain & humiliation but the guys were not satisfied!

“Saali, bahut gaaliyan de rahi thi, nahi?” Janu asked my husband, who nodded yes!
“Randi ko uski aukat dikhani chahiye?” Mohit said grinning & dragged me by my hair!
They dragged me to the place where the six men had cum on me & said “Rinku, saali! Saaf kar ye saab! Apne tongue se chaat kae safai kar!”
They kicked my bums until I began eating the dirty mess off the floor!
Mohit & Janu had beer as I ate up all the crap from the floor!

They made me crawl to the bathroom & Mohit said “Chal Rinku, hamari pisab pe le!”
“Nahi!” I screamed & tried to back out of the bathroom, but Janu held me & made me kneel!
Mohit held the two beer bottles below me & shoved one each in my asshole & pussy!
I opened my mouth to scream but was unable to make any sound due to the sheer pain as Janu pushed me downwards!
Mohit grabbed my hair & bent my head backwards towards the toilet bowl & brought his cock close to my face! Janu did the same from the other side!

I tried to close my mouth but Mohit kept twisting my hair forced me to hold my mouth wide open!
Both of them spat on my tongue & made me swallow their spit!
Then they let go with their stinking warm golden piss, filling my mouth & drenching me in it!

After a while, they made me stand & without warning, they removed the bottle from my cunt & asshole & rammed their cocks inside!

The last I remember before I fainted, is my long & pain filled screech.
…………………………

………………………..

I opened my eyes & blinked as my eyes smarted as the hot fluid was sprayed all over my face!
“Good Morning, Rinku!” Mohit said & teased my crotch with his foot!
I looked up & saw Mohit pissing all over my body!
I was still lying in the bathroom since last night!

“Chalo, ghar nahin jana! Today is the last day of our 2nd honeymoon! It was great yaar! Much better than our first honeymoon! Iss baar, paisa bhi kamaya aur maaja bhi aaya! Kyun hai na?” Mohit said & moved aside to let Janu come & begin pissing on me & Mohit said “manager sahib, agale saal ka booking abhi open kar de?”
They both laughed & Janu said, “Kiss cheez ka booking? Honeymoon ke liye room ka ya chudai ke liye iss randi, Rinku ka!”
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:50 AM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by Johnpaul - 16-06-2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by MasterR - 12-07-2019, 05:10 PM