who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A
Oh my God, then who had just fucked her. 

She turned  and saw Dara's younger brother Raj lying next to her. Dara came to the bed and raised his hand,  Menaka cringed before him expecting a slap but then he smiled and said " how was it ? Are the Gurungs upto your standard ?"

She was dumbfounded as why he seemed to be fine  with this. He had reacted so badly when she had played around with Banke and this was their suhag raat after all.

Menaka started crying and said "I'm sorry , I don't know what happened. I thought it was you" 

"Don't worry, We are just following the village tradition. Only the eldest son brings home a bride. All the brothers marry her. This avoids fights in the family and division of our land. Raj is also your husband. That's why when I put the mangalsutra around your neck and he put the red bangles on your wrist. I hope Raj gave satisfaction. He has less experience than me but has youth on his side"

Menaka didn't know to react. Two days back, she had one husband and today three husbands. She was not a bigamist but a polygamist.

"You look gorgeous and are glowing after fucking. But Mai is waiting for her bahu. Wear your clothes and go touch her feet" annd went out of the room.

She got up and started looking for her clothes when Raj grabbed her and said " Kutiya, Bhaiya has got us the best maal I could ever dream of. I have been practicing with all the whores of the district. Between Bhaiya and me, you won't be able to walk straight "

She shook off his hand and bent down to pick up her long sleeved choli from the ground when he swatted her big  bouncy backside - kya gaand hai !

Menaka wore her bridal choli & skirt and went outside . She touched Mai's feet , who blessed her saying " Sada suhaagan raho. May you have a fruitful marriage. After Dara's first wife's death I have given up hope that he would get married again and has Raj cannot marry as per our tradition and did not expect to hold my grandchildren in my arms. You look quite healthy with good child bearing hips. Between the two of my sons, I expect to hear good news soon !"

Menaka didn't know what to say. This was a fake temporary marriage for only 2 months. She already had a husband and kid and had told Prakash no more kids, one is enough. Though Prakash was not happy with this, he agreed to use condoms. 

Sex with Dara was great because they didn't need to use condoms due to  a war injury to Dara's groin which meant that he couldn't have kids with no risk of pregnancy. but what about Raj ? This was meant to be a 2-month fling to feed her fantasy. She didn't want any kids out of this. Prakash might not be okay with rearing a watchman's son. 

Menaka was freaking out. - what if she was already pregnant with Raj's kid. 

After the lunch invitation at a neighbours place they went home. Dara was catching up with friends. and Raj walked back with her. Her arms were itching and she asked him for some cream. While he went to Mai's room to get the cream, Menaka rolled up the sleeves of her choli blouse and saw a tattoo  on her right arm which said RAMBHA DARA GURUNG in bold letters. 

" What is this ?" 

Raj came in with the cream and said " You were totally drunk last night . As it is part of our tradition that the wife has to bear the the name of her primary husband on her right arm. , Mai and I thought that it was best to do this when you were drunk so that the tattooing does not hurt you. You have my name on your left thigh just above your knee. After all, Bhaiya will always get more prominence than me in public"

This was becoming too much. This was meant to be a temporary marriage but she had landed up with permanent tattoos. She would have to now go in for laser removal.

Dara came in and said " I have fixed everything . We  need to the District HO for our ID cards. I have borrowed a neighbour's mobike. We have to leave right now"

They got onto the Royal Enfield and Menaka was holding on tight to Dara. When they left the village , Menaka tugged his shirt and signalled him to stop.

She showed him the tatoo . " what's going on ? You know that this is a fake marriage. I can't go around with this tattoo once I  go back to Prakash and what is this Rambha business "

Dara laughed and said " I realised that we would need new IDs for the next few months. After all, we can't use your existing IDs with Saheb's name and address. So I thought , let me make a new ID without any connection to your old ID. And the name Rambha; well Menaka is an apsara and so is Rambha, and I wanted you to remain an apsara. Also, the best fuck that I had before you,  was from Rambha - the juiciest whore in Kamatipura"

They got back on the bike and went to the District HO. Dara may have been a lowly watchman in Mumbai but here he was a man of substance and was given a lot of respect from everyone. They took her photo and immediately handed over the ID card.

Menaka was feeling out of sorts - she was losing her identity . This was becoming too much !

A couple of Dara's friends saw them and asked Dara - Our Bhabhi ? You lucky dog , you always had the luck of the devil with women . But she looks too young and sexy for you. If you need any help , let us know  ha ha ha.

Dara was feeling quite proud of his sexy wife. If only they knew that she was a high class Memsaab , they would die of envy,

Have a couple of drinks with us  to  celebrate your marriage, unless you feel that you are now out of our league.

No, no but only one, as I need to get back and return the mobike.

After 5 or 6  glasses of Nepali whiskey, Dara got up and said enough - I have drank and so has my wife , now it's time to go.

Dara was driving really fast and in fright , Menaka was holding on tight.

Suddenly he stopped the bike and said I need to piss. He got down and went behind a tree and called her. I need your help.

It was now getting dark and Menaka was getting worried because Dara was totally drunk. She also had 2 glasses and was feeling quite high herself. 

She went to the tree and Dara grabbed her and said " when I call you, you come running . you are not a memsaab here . you are Rambha, my nepali  jaroo - my wife . that's your identity now"

He pushed her to her knees and said " open your mouth . you will drink my piss. After all as your new husband , I need to do something to you  that you have not done with your earlier husband"

He forced open her mouth and pushed in his cock. His bladder was full and his piss came gushing out faster than she could drink it and it spilled all over her blouse. The piss was strong with whiskey and drinking it was making her even more intoxicated..

Dara taggered and grabbed her blouse and tore it off. It's dirty now - I don't want your blouse to dirty my shirt when you sit behind me . Anyway . lets fuck now, I am feeling quite horny. 

Dara threw her on a nearby haystack and said " Fucking in the fields is also an experience. Lets enjoy. As your newly wedded husband, I want to fuck a virgin but as Saab has taken your cunt, the only option is your arse so today I will fuck your virgin arsehole.

Menaka's  head was reeling from all the liquor she had drunk but had sense enough to realise that his huge dick would tear apart her aresehole. 

Dara could not be stopped so it was better to find some lubricant. but where would she find it in the middle of a field. Using spit wouldn't be enough. She could manage the 8 inches but his dick  was too thick.

By now she was totally nude and Dara was struggling to open his trousers. Menaka quickly ran to the bike and got out the bottle of castrol  bike lubricant . Dara got wild when he saw the bottle. "Kutiya, do you expect that to touch my dick.  Use spit , that enough - you are now a Gurkahas wife not some Memsaab. But he was so drunk that she managed to pour some into her arse before he noticed.

Grabbing her long hair he  pushed her onto her knees like a bitch and shoved his dick into her hole with one push. The pain was excruciating and Menaka nearly passed out from the pain. Dara had gone md and was behaving like a dog in heat. Each thrust was harder and faster than the last. She did not think that she would be able to take it much longer, why wasn't he coming ? Thank god for the lubricant. 

Dara was calling her randi, chinal and various names in Nepali and gradually, she started to feel good with a tingling session in the cunt. He came with an explosion in her arse which by now ; on fire. Some liquid was trickling out of her arse - was it his cum or her blood.

They started  to wear their clothes. but  her  blouse was in tatters with all the buttons ripped off. She did not dare to tell Dara  as she was scared that it would spoil his mood. She would ask him for his shirt after traveling some distance . He would not want to enter the village with his wife topless on the bike.

Dara started the bike and sped through the night . Menaka was feeling great with her bare boobs rubbing against his back with her open hair flying in the wind. They had nearly reached the village when  Dara s stopped the bike and got down. He took off his shirt and gave it to her and said " Never argue or deny me anything, I am your mard. It's better that you learn that right away"

They  reached the house and she rushed inside before they could see that she was wearing his shirt. She quickly locked the door from inside and took off her clothes. As she was reaching for the fresh clothes that mai had got for her, she heard a chuckle and her " Bhaiya seems to be in competition with me to see who gets you pregnant"

She laughed and said " go and get an imported condom. I won't fuck you without protection"

"What do you mean . What about last night ? you seemed okay with that"

" I didn't know about your village tradition so I did not know that you would be fucking me but as  Dara cannot have kids I was not using protection"

Raj started laughing . " Bhaiyya will never change his spots. He is still using the same trick to avoid using condoms as he used to do with the village wive

" What do you mean ?"

" Bhaiyya is a total man and is virile . Don't worry, he is fully capable of fathering children.

She fell from the heavens. Dara had been regularly fucking her without condoms she could be pregnant right now. She had trusted him and was feeling  betrayed.

Mai was calling her for the wedding dawaat. It was a simple feast - mutton curry and rice but the booze was flowing. 

Menaka was feeling depressed with the betrayal and started drinking till she passed out.

The ladies of the village gathered and picked her up and took her home.

The next morning Menaka got up with Raj fucking her cunt with enthusiasm. But she was hurting all over  and was not enjoying the sex. Raj of course was really enjoying the morning fuck .

After the fuck she got up and felt her breasts. My god, there were large silver rings that had been put into her nipples and welded shut. Even her cunt had rings inserted on both sides. and all her cunt  hair had been removed 

Menaka lost her cool and started shouting " who has done this to me ?"

Mai came into the room and pushed Raj out and said " let me explain. This is our tradition. These are your wedding rings to prove your obedience and chastity. I got the local jeweller to do this last night. when you were drunk. The nipple rings ensure that your husband can tie you down   by fastening ropes to  your nipples  and  whip you even you are disobedient. The cunt rings are meant for  a lock to ensure your chastity. We even got your cunt hair removed specially by laser. That is Raj's choot dikaye gift to you.

Menaka realised that there was no point in arguing ,  she would have to get the rings removed before she went back to Prakash.

The next few nights passed in a blur. for the first time in her life she was double teamed by the brothers and experienced the joy of double penetration. 

She tried raising the issue of using condoms but never got the opportunity after Dara got her some oral contraceptive pills. 

Raj had a small hut in the fields where you used to stay during the crop season. The brothers use to take turns to take her to the hut for fucking sessions after plying her with the local liquor. She had now acquired a taste for liquor but got drunk after a couple of pegs. When drunk, she never really knew what they did with her other than the fact that she enjoyed the sessions.

A week had passed and it was time for them to go to Delhi
[+] 4 users Like rajivtand's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A - by rajivtand - 14-01-2024, 10:35 PM
RE: who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A - by Uday - 19-01-2024, 03:04 PM