Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
Happy Sankranti to all my readers. Special thanks to all for supporting my writings. thanks

When Priyanka opened her eyes, she is very happy and excited about it. Priyanka knew that there is a swimming pool behind the house. But when she came this time, she did not have time to come here. Because the old man had not given her time to come here. He is fulfilling his lust with her body every day. She spent her time only indoors with the old man. She wondered how the old man knew this place.
When the old man came out of the house in the afternoon, he saw this pond and garden and he made this plan. Priyanka exclaimed wow. Now the old man turned Priyanka towards him and started kissing her. He took Priyanka's lower lip between his two lips. The old man's beard and mustache are piercing Priyanka. But she is used to it now. The old man now pecked Priyanka's upper lip. Minutes later, Priyanka also started kissing her old husband's lips. She started kissing the old man's hard black lips with great love. The two kissed each other for a long time and then parted. The two hugged each other and looked into each other's eyes.
Beggar: “Dear what happened between us today?
Priyanka: blushing "We're both married."
The beggar placed a sweet kiss on her blushing cheeks with his hard lips and asked, "Dear what  husband and wife will do on the first night of marriage?"
Hearing this from the old man, Priyanka blushed even more and buried her face in his chest. The old man decided to take away the  Priyanka's shyness and make dirty words come out of her mouth.
The beggar took her face and lifted it up and gave her a kiss on her lips and said, "My dear, we are now husband and wife. How can a wife be so shy in front of her husband? Now let all your shame be in front of other men. Don't be shy when you are alone with your husband. Everything should be shared with an open mind. That's about sex too. It's romantic when husband and wife have intercourse freely with profanity. Now you are alone in the hot embrace of your husband. Without any hesitation you answer profanity in my mouth. Let's make this day beautiful together.
What do men and women do on the first night of their marriage? Answer now."
These romantic words of the old man made her shy away. The innocent Priyanka is now slowly encouraged by her old husband's words and made up her mind to have a lewd conversation with him for the first time in her mouth. "They will celebrate their first night."
Beggar: "How can you say that my dear wife. Tell me correctly. What will they do on the first night?"
Priyanka realizes that today her husband has decided to speak dirty words from her mouth. It is also exciting for her to play such dirty words for the first time. However, her words did not come out of her mouth so easily.
Priyanka: "Husband and wife unite for the first time."
Beggar: "Okay. Tell me exactly what they will do together for the first time."

The heat of lust is rising in her body from the old man's romantic words. Now she completely let go of her shyness and made up her mind to speak.
Priyanka: "Hmm on the first night of marriage, a boy and a girl have their first intercourse."
The old man noticed Priyanka coming his way. Then he asked, "My dear, what is special for both of us today?"
Priyanka: "Today is the first night for both of us."
Beggar: "My dear little wife, what gift does a wife give to her husband on the first night?"
Priyanka thinks "offering her body to her husband."
Old man: "The husband wants a nice gift with the wife's body. What is it?"
Priyanka: "Thinking hard, virginity."
Old man: "Yes my wife. What should I do now?"
Priyanka asked innocently. "I have already given you my pure virginity. I have shown my naked body to you for the first time which I have not shown to anyone till now. Also, you are the first man I saw naked. For the first time I have offered you my pure untouched young body which no man has touched till that time. When I made up my mind to save you from dying in the rain, brought you home and hugged you like a grandfather to save you from the cold, what did you do? Ignoring my age as your granddaughter, you exposed my body, which had been kept secret till now, for the first time, felt every inch of my naked body and filled my virgin pussy with your sperm without any hindrance. This is that magic dick that penetrated my virgin pussy for the first time and destroyed my virginity. What else do I have left to give?" she said leaving her shyness and placed her hand on his cock.
The old man didn't expect that Priyanka would leave her shy and put her hands on his dick like this.

Hearing her words, the old man is stunned for a moment. Yet said in her. "Everything you said is right my lovely wife. How can any man stay calm when a girl comes easily in his arms after many years? That day my situation was the same. After the death of my wife I did not get a chance to have sex with anyone for so many years. That day when you hugged me to protect me , I felt as if my wife hugged me. Because I had never hugged a woman other than my wife in that way.(he lied) So always having unprotected sex with my wife, I had unprotected sex with you thinking you were my wife and filled your vagina with my cum. You also cooperated like my wife always cooperates in intercourse with me, cooperated without showing any resistance and had great sex with me. Without your resistance, the thought of you being a different woman never crossed my mind. God is very good. Today you are my true wife. As a proof of that, today you left your shame and held my dick. Now This dick of your husband that is in your hand is now onwards yours. You can use it however you want."
Priyanka is getting hotter and hotter listening to the old man's lustful words. As if to prove it, she held the dick of her husband in her hand a little harder. Then an exclamation of "Ah" came from the old man's mouth. He continued his speech.
"My queen, I have one regret. I did not know that you were a virgin when I had sex with you for the first time. If I had known that you were a virgin, I would have made your first sex even more memorable. Even now, time has not passed. Today is the first night for both of us since we became husband and wife. Again, we Let's start from the beginning. As I said earlier tonight, I will take a special gift from you for myself. What we do today must be a first for both of us. Do you listen to me? Will you obey the duty of a wife?
Hearing these words of the old man, Priyanka smiled and covered her face by pressing her forehead against his shoulder.
Priyanka: "Huh..."
Beggar: "I didn't hear."
Priyanka: A little loudly "Hmm...."
Beggar: "I didn't hear."
Priyanka: "I will listen to you. I will obey your wifely duty."
The old man is happy that his plan is working and kissed Priyanka on her forehead and made her sit on a stone bench on the side of the pool. The old man spread his legs on both sides of the bench and sat behind Priyanka. The way they are sitting is like a husband and wife sitting on a bike. But here wife Priyanka is sitting in front. The old man is sitting behind her. Priyanka's backside is very bare in her blouse. She is wearing a sleeveless blouse. Its strip is very thin at the back. Looking carefully at her rear, the old man slowly started licking Priyanka's back from behind. Licking the shivering Priyanka with his warm tongue, he put his one hand on Priyanka's stomach and playfully fingered her navel. Priyanka closed her eyes saying "hhhh hhhh". The other hand is taken near Priyanka's boobs. He put his hands on her boobs from above the blouse. Priyanka is wearing a thin bra. Now the old man brought his hands back and opened the hook of the blouse and removed her saree from Priyanka's shoulders. He removed her blouse and put it there on the floor.
Now Priyanka is only in a bra above her waist. Priyanka came back a little and sat with her back to the old man's chest. The old man's chest hair is touching Priyanka's back. The old man is now sniffing her hair and pressing her boobs. The old man doing this for a while, woke up Priyanka and made her stand in front of him. Now Priyanka is standing in front of the old man in only a thin expensive bra on her waist. Her face is red with embarrassment. The old man now buried his face in her beautiful navel and started kissing her. Priyanka is shivering with tickle. He is licking her navel deeply and pinching her boobs from above the bra. Priyanka is passionately pressing her belly against the old man's face. Rubbing his dirty bald head with her smooth hands. The old man slowly brought one hand down and put his hand in the pleats of her saree and started to untie it. After the pleats of her saree were completely removed from her body, he grabbed the hem of her saree and licked her belly and started twisting her. Her saree is coming off her body as she turned around. He separated her saree from her body by licking the part of her body that is found while she is turning. Her saree fell in a bunch below her feet. Priyanka is now standing half naked in front of the old man. The cold air is blowing on her half naked body. The old man now moved his face up from her navel to between the valleys of her breasts. Priyanka is stroking his bald head with one hand and pressing his head to her chest with the other as the old man buried his face in the valley of her chest and caressed her. The old man now hurriedly put his hand on her back and undid the bra strap. Priyanka herself removed her bra from her body as the bra strap fell apart. She raised the old man's face buried in the valley of her chest and gave her right nipple to his mouth. Does the husband remain silent when the wife puts her boobs on herself? The old man started sucking her right boob making a smacking sound. Priyanka is more aroused by the husband sucking her nipple with a clucking sound. The old man is sucking his new young wife's boob while untying the skirt of his young wife with one hand. Her skirt fell to her feet. Priyanka had only panty on her body. The new couple had forgotten that they are having sex outside the house. The old man now put his hand inside her panty and started pulling it towards her feet. Priyanka unashamedly raised her leg and helped her husband remove her panty from her body. As the cold air outside blowing her body and her husband is sucking on her breast, Priyanka heated up and moved her hand from his bald head and brought it down and grabbed her husband's black cobra that is poking between her thighs from inside of his lungi. At this sudden action of Priyanka, the old man took his mouth off her boob and said ahhh. Priyanka turned her face down and biting her lips intoxicatingly, looking at her husband's face and tore off her husband's lungi with her other hand. The old man is very happy because Priyanka is completely under his control. He could use her body as he wanted. Now both are naked. The old man now put Priyanka in the same place as before. The old man now put his hands under her armpits from behind and started squeezing her bioobs which looked like two baby rabbits. He placed his face on Priyanka's shoulders and started moving his tongue from bottom to top. As time passed, Priyanka started getting hotter. Doing all this in the outside house is new to her and very exciting.
The old man moved his right hand down from her boobs and played deep inside the navel squeezing her flat stomach. As the old man moved his hand further down he found her luxuriant shaggy hair. With that he playfully brought his face close to her right ear and softly whispered into her ear romantically, "My queen I couldn't see your beautiful pink pussy between your shaggy hairs. Don't worry I will shave it off for my wife." Priyanka blushed after hearing her husband's words. He inserted one of his fingers into her pussy and started moving back and forth. Priyanka gasped and moved one hand back and cupped the old man's face pulling him closer to her. The old man wet Priyanka's back completely with his saliva. Thus, he stopped licking her rear for a while.
Priyanka understood why her husband stopped. She turned to her husband. She put her two legs around her husband's waist and sat down. She grabbed the old man's face and placed her soft lips on his dirty black lips and started kissing him. The old man stopped kissing and started licking her soft cheeks. Priyanka gingerly lowered her face close to the old man's ear. She started biting the old man's ear very lovingly. The way Priyanka is helping him in sex today made him mad. He reached out and hugged her tightly. Her two little baby bunnies snuggled into his chest. The old man's black cobra is now crouching and roaring at the entrance to the forest cave between Priyanka's body. Priyanka grabbed the writhing black cobra in her hands and placed it in the doorway to facilitate entry into her cave. As she moved her hips further. Now the old man's severed dick entered the gate of her palace. The old man's dick entered easily as her pussy. But the old man immediately backed away and stood up. Now the old man's dick is close to her face. She thought the old man asking her to put the dick in her mouth so she brought her face towards his dick and opened her mouth and took it inside. Its old man retreated again.
Priyanka is disturbed by her husband's behavior and asked, "What happened?" she asked.
Old man: "My queen, I told you earlier that today is the first night for both of us after we got married. We have already experienced what we had to do on the first night as husband and wife. Today we have to do something new."
Priyanka didn't know what the old man was going to do and a question mark appeared on her face. The old man came forward and picked her up. Priyanka hugged him using her arms around him.
Priyanka: "Oh put it down or else we both will fall."
Old man: "My queen your husband is strong enough to pick up his wife." He kissed her chin.
Priyanka shyly turned her face to the side hearing the old man calling her wife.
The old man picked her up and brought her near the swimming pool and threw her in the pool, saying that I told you not to be shy in front of your husband. He also jumped in the swimming pool. Now two are in the pool. The pool water is below the old man's chest and Priyanka's pair of boobs are above the water. The two came close to each other.
Priyanka: "It's getting cold what to do here."
The old man hugged Priyanka and started sucking her lips saying, "What we do today should be something we remember in our life. The old man took her to one side of the pond, sucking the honey from her soft lips. He made Priyanka turn around. The old man hugged Priyanka tightly and grabbed her small boobs from behind and squeezed them hard. He used to squeeze her boobs slowly because he scared to do it. But today he knew that she is in full control and he is squeezing roughly. Priyanka is getting pained by the old man squeezing her boobs so hard and she is also happy for this rough act of the old man. The old man is squeezing so hard that Priyanka's boobs are standing tight and hard.
The old man is squeezing her boobs and rubbing his entire body against her backside. While doing so, the head of the old man's baby cobra moved into the slit of Priyanka's buttocks and kissed the opening of her anus. The two are in water from their chests down. Both Priyanka's anus hole and the old man's black cobra are soaked in water. The old man now brought down one hand and placed his black cobra's head dancing in the valley of her buttocks into her anus.
He came close to Priya's ear and said while playing his tongue in her ear. "Rani today I will take a new gift from you. For that you must fulfill the duty of a wife. Fulfilling the duty of a wife is not easy. It hurts, it is tiring but one must be patient. The pain must be endured. You must endure what I am doing now. What I am doing now is only the beginning my dear are you fulfilling the duty of a wife?"
The old man kept his black cobra's head at the door of her anus and said this. Priyanka hummed without thinking about this new experience. The old man now placed Priyaka's one leg on the steps of the pond. Without warning Priyanka, he pushed his cock inside her tiny hole. Now only dick's head moved inside her anus hole.
Priyanka: "Oh mom ahhh it hurts so much please take it out."
The old man came to her ear and said, "It hurts a little. You have to bear it. You have been fulfilling your wifely duties. Do you love me?"
Beloved: "Hmm"
Old man: "Do you really love me?"
Beloved: "Hmm"
Old man: "I am your husband. Don't you want my happiness?"
Priyanka: "Yes" with tears in her eyes.
Old man: "Just a little while, my dear wife. You will feel a little pain like the pain of your husband's penis going into your vagina on the first night. Be patient," he started biting her ear.
Saying this, the old man brought one of his fingers close to her pussy. He put his finger inside her pussy and started playing back and forth. With the other hand he started squeezing her two boobs one on top of the other. He started licking her rear with his tongue. After some time, Priyanka's pain is reduced. Priyanka is recovering from the pain. Priyanka's mouth began to squeal in pain and a tingle of pleasure began. Realizing this, the old man took out the dick that had gone inside her and started doing it in and out again. The hole in Priyanka's crotch matched the old man's dick size. Only half of the old man's dick had gone inside. The old man now mustered all his strength and inserted the whole dick inside. Priyanka screamed in pain.
Now if both of them were in a suburban house, Priyanka's screams could be heard in the entire street. Tears are pouring from her eyes. She kept her mouth shut as much as possible and screamed inwardly. The old man inserted his two fingers into her pussy and began to move them back and forth. After some time the pain subsided.
Old man: "My dear, is your pain less?"
Priyanka said "yes" in a weak voice.
Now the old man removed his hands from her boobs and buttocks and held her hips from both sides and started to thrust her hard. Priyanka is feeling some pain as well as pleasure.
Now there is echoing of their happy squeals of ahh ahh ahm ahhm. The old man now grabbed her hair with one hand and started pulling her back. The scene is like that of an old horse-riding Priyanka, a youthful horse. After some time, the old man again inserted his finger into her pussy and started biting her back willingly, moving back and forth. He is confident that Priyanka would not object to what he did. The old man's teeth marks appeared on the back of Priyanka's smooth and supple body. Priyanka is thrilled by the old man's presence in her back and front hole. The sound of the surf slurp is coming from the part of the body of both of them being in the water.
The two had reached the point of pouring juice. The old man left his mark inside Priyanka's anus. At this point Priyanka also poured her pussy juice in the water. Priyanka felt the old man's hot juice inside her anus for the first time. So she turned back and started kissing the old man. The two came out of the pool with their lips locked. Priyanka tried to walk forward but couldn't and fell down. What a luck of the old man! That day when Priyanka came to protect him, he took her cunt virginity. He destroyed the virginity of her mouth when she was in grief. Today he did a marriage drama to emotionally arouse Priyanka and take her anal virginity. All in all today the old man has completely spoiled and occupied the young Priyanka. The old man took her in his arms and came inside the house. He made her sleep on the couch in the room. Priyanka slept on her left side in shame. The old man also climbed the couch and hugged her from behind and slept.

To be continued in the next part. thanks
[+] 11 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 14-01-2024, 06:46 PM