Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Amrish kept on driving. His mobile beeped twice.

A wide smile spread across his face. 

“Thanks for bringing me good luck today! Ankita!” he said cheerfully.

Ankita replied with an intrigued smile, “What do you mean by that?”

“I’ve just got two texts from Deepak that have really made my day!” explained Amrish.

“What were you two talking about?” she asked curiously.

“Do you remember the case of the old man Salim who was in a coma?”

Ankita nodded as she started panicking. Her heart started pounding. “Yes, it was in the news.”

“It seems that old man Salim has recovered from the coma. No one could’ve expected it!” exclaimed Amrish, beaming.

Ankita was surprised. “That’s wonderful news,” she said with a blank expression on her face. 

Amrish continued, “And that’s not all - Deepak found some security footage from a second video camera from the opposite building. It showed the woman who pushed Salim. Seems that he was trying to enter the elevator when the woman pushed him, leading to his coma.”

Ankita gasped in shock. “Deepak has the footage????”

"Salim recovering is the great news! Who cares about the footage!", Ankita repeated. 

Amrish couldn’t help but agree. “It really is. Thank goodness that Salim recovered!”

Amrish was driving the cab and he glanced sideways, his crush, Ankita, was in deep thought. He noticed the flushed cheeks and the short breaths that she was taking.

Amrish: "Are you okay? Are you feeling alright?"

Ankita snapped out of her thoughts and she shot back a strained response,

Ankita: "Yes yes I'm fine, just keep driving".

Amrish knew that something was bothering her and decided to take a chance,

Amrish: "It looks like something really serious has happened. Is there something I can do to help you?"

Ankita broke down and starting sobbing. After a few moments of silence, she looked up at Amrish, her eyes betraying her emotions,

Ankita: "I...I..."

Amrish waited patiently, not pushing her to talk.

Ankita: "I pushed the old man, Salim, at the elevator because he was too slow. He fell and went into a coma. I'm so scared, please help me.."

Amrish didn't know what to say. He was shocked by the situation and he was trying to process what happened.

Ankita's eyes widened in panic. She quickly stammered,

Ankita: "P..please stop the car! P..please!"

Amrish quickly stopped the car and turned to her. She was making no sense but he knew that he must help her. She started crying again and looked away from him.

Amrish: "What do you want me to do? You can trust me, whatever it is I will try to help you".

Ankita: "Come back here and sit right next to me!"

Amrish turned off the engine and went to the back seat. His thighs were touching Ankita's thigh and it made him ecstatic.

Ankita took a deep breath and looked Amrish in the eyes.

Ankita: "I am so sorry. Please tell Deepak to delete the footage. I did not mean to push Salim. I will do anything!"

Amrish was moved by her request and he smiled nervously. He knew that this would be a tough situation but he would be in a tougher situation because Inspector Ajanta is involved now. Ajanta is not the one to be messed with.

Amrish looked intently at Ankita as she spoke with sincere emotion. His face didn't reveal what he was thinking.

Ankita: "I am so sorry. Please tell Deepak to delete the footage. I will do anything!"

Amrish sighed and said, “Ankita, I know this is a difficult situation but it is out of our hands now. Inspector Ajanta is now involved and it could have serious consequences.”

Ankita's eyes widened in shock. “What are we going to do then?”

Amrish shook his head and said, “I don't know. We'll have to see what Ajanta has to say. I'm sorry, Ankita, but we can't do anything at this point.”

Ankita sighed and hung her head. She whispered, “I'm so sorry, Amrish. I didn't mean for this to happen.”

Amrish nodded sympathetically. “I know, Ankita. This isn't something that we can control. We'll just have to wait and see what the inspector has to say before we can decide on a course of action.”

Ankita: (sobbing) Amrish, please do something, Deepak has evidence and I can't afford to let anyone know about it.

Amrish: Look, if I do this then I'm potentially getting involved in a criminal case.

Ankita: I can't think of anyone else who can help me right now. I'm begging you, please just delay the report to the security officer by just one day.

Amrish: I don't know Ankita.

Ankita: Please Amrish, I'm desperate. Anything, just please do something.

Amrish: (sighs) Alright, I'll think about making the call.

Ankita: Thank you so much. (She takes a deep breath and wipes away her tears. Then she pulls Amrish closer and pulls his shirt off)

Amrish: (surprised) What are you doing?

Ankita: Just...letting you know how appreciative I am. You're doing me a huge favour. 

Ankita looked up at Amrish, her eyes raw with emotion. He could see she was reaching out for help, and he couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. He muttered to himself, “It’s a mess. Deepak has incriminating video evidence of you pushing someone into a coma. I don’t know how I can help.”

Anikita looked up at him and stroked her hand along his neck. She said in a low voice, “Just relax. I’m going to help you make that call. Just let me show you.”

[Image: 320x320.50.12.webp]

Amrish was taken aback by her sudden act of seduction, but he soon began to relax as Anikita leaned in and began to kiss his neck. She ran her fingers down his chest as the wetness of her kisses sent shivers down his spine. As Ankita slowly pulled him, she kept kissing him and caressed his hair as she worked her way down.

Anikita began to make her way down Amrish’s body and her lips moved slowly down his stomach. Amrish was aware of the intensity of the pleasure that Ankita was giving him and couldn’t control his moans. He knew that if he allowed her to do this he was risking a lot, but he just couldn’t deny the pleasure that she was giving him.

Ankita took Amrish’s manhood in her hand, and with each stroke, Amrish felt a wave of pleasure wash over him. He tried to concentrate on making the call but it was becoming increasingly difficult as each stroke felt like heaven. Anikita then took him into her mouth and as he felt her soft lips up and down his manhood, he let out a moan of pleasure.

Then she suddenly stopped sucking him off.

Ankita looked at Amrish and noticed his eyes filled with anticipation. She could feel her heart beating faster and she could sense a strange energy radiating off of him. She felt herself getting aroused as she imagined what she was about to do next.

Amrish knew why she was there and what she wanted to do to him, but he waited patiently as Ankita reached out, her delicate hands grazing against his inner thighs, making him tremble with anticipation. He moaned softly as her hands traveled up his body, exploring his sensitive nipples and his tight stomach.

Ankita was in her element now as she slowly moved in between Amrish's spread legs. He was breathing heavily as she took his already erect penis in her warm, inviting mouth again. She closed her eyes as she savored the taste of his manhood, her tongue swirling around it's length and her lips firmly pressed against it's shaft.

Amrish could barely contain himself as he felt her mouth tightening around him. She moved her head up and down and her tongue went to work, giving him one of the best pleasures of his life. He was close to exploding but managed to maintain control with her help and encouragement.

Ankita moved faster and faster as she built up to the point of no return. She felt Amrish gripping the edges of the seat as he tried to brace himself for the intense pleasure that was about to come.

Amidst all this pleasure, Amrish found a way to fumble for his phone and call Deepak. He said in a stutter, “Deepak, it’s Amrish. Can you delay reporting the video by a day?” and Deepak could hear strange sounds. Ankita sucking Amrish's dick in the background was audible. After a few moments of shocked silence, Deepak finally replied, “Yes, I can do that for you.”

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of self control, Amrish let out a loud groan as he was about to climax. Ankita quickly pulled out his cock from her mouth and he came all over her chest. Some of the cum went into her cleavage. She smiled up at him. Amrish had a satisfied expression as he observed her cleaning her neck and cleavage.  Amrish thanked her for the pleasure and zipped up.

(As Amrish gets up, Ankita stands up as well and wipes her mouth, her eyes filled with gratitude)

Ankita: Thank you so much. You've saved me.

Amrish: You don't need to thank me. Just be more careful next time, okay?

Ankita: I will, I promise. (She hugs Amrish tightly)

Ankita bit her lip and thought to herself. “Alright. I just hope that Deepak can delete that footage before it gets out.”

Ankita then took a deep breath, steeling her nerves for whatever came next. “Okay. I just hope this is over soon.”

Amrish gave her a small smile, knowing that it was the best they could hope for right now. “Me too. I'm sure it will be.”

Amrish dropped her off at her place. She took the elevator to her room.

As Ankita stepped into the shower, the hot, steamy water cascading over her body was heavenly. All the tension of the day seemed to melt away. She started to rub the soapy lather into her breasts, and as she did, the sensations were heightened by the familiar sensation of Madan's teeth biting down on her nipples. She shuddered slightly as the memory brought back the intense action of their union.

The thought of Amrish, a lowly cab driver, was able to experience her blowjob gave her mixed emotions. She never thought that a day would come where she would give him a blowjob in the backseat of his car. She could still feel his cum running down her breasts. She reached down and began caressing her nipples and felt the tenderness from Madan's bite, coupled with the warm, sticky, wetness of Amrish's offering.

She closed her eyes and indulged in the sensations that the water and thoughts were eliciting in her tender body. Then, she remembered that she still had Madan's semi dried cum dripping from her pussy, which felt very strange. She plunged her hands between her legs and let out a sigh of pleasure, feeling the warmth of Madan's cum against her skin.

Ankita savoured her shower for an eternity, letting her body shudder with the ecstasy, and eventually, with one final thought of the action her day had brought, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself. She then slowly and delicately rubbed a specially prepared cream over her heavily fondled breasts, massaging it in to her tender, throbbing nipples and sighing with relief. When she was satisfied, she fell into bed, exhausted but content that things seem to be falling in place for her.
[+] 4 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 05-01-2024, 07:19 PM