Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
She

Our second sex game of the night had just finished. We relaxed and sat side by side with our legs stretched out on the mattress with our backs resting on the bedrest. I was sitting with one thigh of my leg over on his thigh. Our second coupling had been frenzied and hot. I had loudly and vulgarly moaned and cried out to my lover to fuck me hard not caring about my husband restlessly mumbling in his sleep. The thought that the woman in the room beside us must also be screaming her head off while being fucked by her lover while her husband shook his little cock watching them was driving me on. Once more we had a mind-blowing orgasm that shook even the heavy bed of the hotel room. Our focus was now on Vikram's mobile. He had placed his mobile strategically and had taken a video of us coupling like animals. We were watching it with interest now This was the first "blue film" in which I was acting. The hero who acted opposite me in this was not my legal partner but my illegal lover who was the hero of my desire. I watched as my little pussy swallowing his big dick. I've seen his cock directly and close up many times but it created a new erotic sensation when seeing it on screen. Not only was his cock heavily swollen, but the veins running through his shaft were seen clearly too. The blood gushing in to his cock was that strong. The black silky hair surrounding my pussy was in sharp contrast to my fair skin and along with that seeing my pinkish lips wet and open sliding on his hard love meat was very sexy I must admit. I found his cock more attractive than ever when I saw it like this. This Adonis and his mighty sex weapon were mine. I couldn't help but compare this to my husband's own shortcomings in this regard.

Where is Vikram’s cock and where is my husband’s penis in relation to each other .. there was no comparison at all. Vikram’s manhood would invoke the deep suppressed desires of any woman who saw it in all its majestic glory. She would not help but feel a wanting .. an excitement on seeing it. It would stimulate her imagination to think of how it must feel to have that beautiful virile meat inside her vagina. An anticipation mixed with fear about what it would do inside her pussy. It would make a woman feel like it was a tool specially designed to give her pleasure. But my husband's penis would invoke no such thoughts in any woman. For her it would be just an ordinary penis. If that woman was married like me she would think of it as just another ordinary manhood like that of her husband .. nothing special. Seeing it like this as that big snake entered into my small hole made me astonished how I was able to take it. For the first time I saw how fully my vaginal lips were stretched by the huge girth of his shaft. Now I understood why I felt so full and tight whenever Vikram entered me. This would also mean that the grip of my pussy on his cock would be also very firm. How great the pleasure my sweet darling must feel when he is in me. No wonder he is as crazy about me as I am of him. I felt proud that only I could really enamour him in this way. Seeing this also reiterated how wonderful a lover Vikram was. The size of his manhood would have meant that I would have suffered in pain every time his big tool penetrated my small hole but he had been so great at stimulating my lust and so good at getting me ready for passionate and uncontrolled sex that I can’t remember ever feeling pain when his manhood entered my vagina .. just only pleasure. I am seeing the proof of this once more on the video. He had been careful not to take video of my face on clip but in the background  the loud sounds of my moans of pleasure which were clearly heard was the proof of the bliss I got from him. Is that my voice I was hearing? I couldn’t even recognise my own voice. It was just the sound of a woman in untold ecstasy. I was mesmerized by the sight of our hairs that were like a shield around our genitals get tangled together every time he pushed his hard cock inside to the hilt. It was much erotic to watch us having feverish sex rather than watching strangers put on a act for us in the blue films. Vikram slowly put his arm around my shoulder and started massaging my breast. My fingertips and nails caressed his thigh, what an obscene and highly sexually explicit sight that was running before our eyes.  My lust started to blossom once again in spite of already having had sex twice already.

"Look darling, see how your pussy grips my dick like no other. Do you know how wonderful I felt at that time? No other woman's pussy as gripped my cock as tightly as your pussy."

"Don't lie, rascal. You have experienced so many women, surely there would have been others better than me." I was actually fishing for compliments. I wanted to hear him say that no other woman compared to me in giving his sexual pleasure.

“That’s the precise reason .. because I have experience with other women I can definitely vouch that no other woman comes anywhere near to you. God has naturally designed this special gift for you. That’s why my desire for you never diminishes but only keeps on increasing.”

Hearing his words, my heart was filled with infinite joy. I kissed him passionately .. a wet and hard kiss while caressing his body. He had assured to me that he would focus was on our private parts entangling in the act of lust and no one would be able to identify who the woman in the clip was. Even without the face is it possible to know if it was my body by seeing my breasts, shape of my body or my private parts. For example, would my husband recognise that it was his wife who was engaging in this lewd mating with another man. Vikram has seen my body in bright light and in the open. He knows every blemish, marks and shape of my breasts, legs and body. He would certainly recognise it even if he doesn’t see my face but what about my husband? We have always had sex with all the lights off in relative darkness. We have never bathed together fully naked in all these years of marriage. My husband had never tried to be naughty and play sexual pranks with me while I was changing clothes. All in all, there had never been the naughty sexual play between a husband and his wife with me and Mohan. After that clip was over he opened another clip where I looked at how hungrily Vikram was sucking on my breast. Only his lips and my nipple were seen close up. My nipple was fully engorged. It had some points like needle pricks around it in the cool AC air. His tipped tongue came up and licked the tip of my nipple. Then when his tongue gently pushed my nipple up from the bottom and released it, it bounced back straight like a spring. See all this was heating up my body and it must have been the same for Vikram because his kneading of my breast became harder and faster. I saw him bite on my nipple in the clip. I looked down to see he had left teeth marks or anything .. luckily nothing like that. His mouth kept pushing into my breasts as he sucked ardently exactly like how a child would suckle on his or her mother’s breast. I could see the nipple and the areola being pulled into his mouth. Oh god, how much my lover loved sucking on my breast.

“You sweet rascal .. why did you suck so hard? .. no milk was going to come.”

“If not now it will one day. I’ll make sure it will and it will be because of me. That’s not a promise, that’s a fact,” my illicit husband said confidently. For how I feel about him now he had a right to be confident.

He was very intent on fertilising my egg so much so that he keeps coming back to the same topic again and again. He now took my hand and placed it on his cock. That little rascal was ready for our next game. I grabbed it and started stroking it. In response his fingers started rubbing my clit. In the next scene, his erect penis was standing and pointing slightly upwards at 120 degrees angle. Then a woman's lips only were seen approaching it. Only the lower part of the nose and the lips were visible to the eye. Red and plump lips .. they were mine ..  kissed his cockhead. After I kissed and moved away some of his precum was on my lips and as pulled away a thin transparent liquid string was pulled along connecting my lips and the tip of his cock. I swiped it on my tongue and tasted it. His foreskin was not pulled back at this point and his red sensitive bud was not visible except for a bit of the very tip. The bud slowly got exposed as his foreskin was pulled back, probably by me but my fingers couldn’t be seen. As his foreskin was pulled back fully a clear drop of liquid peeked out from the front hole of his penis as if ready to drop any minute. The tip of my tongue flicked out to swipe it clean and tasted it. I was doing all this for my lover but don’t think I had done this for my husband. For him all I had done was open my mouth and take it in. Now I opened my mouth wide and took my lover’s beautiful cock in my mouth and sucked it with relish. So far I have only seen someone else sucking on a cock in video clips (Girja directly and in blue films) but for the first time I was seeing myself do it.

It was more sexually titillating seeing me doing it than watching someone else engaging in oral sex. How fast my lips were sliding over the hard flesh. The way I sucked showed how much I was enjoying doing it. My mouth was pulling on my secret lover's private flesh as if it tasted sweeter than honey. I was getting immense pleasure in sucking the meat that had been giving me immense pleasure. I squeezed his love stick by my hand. This warm, hard flesh had pulsated in my hand before slowly oozing its life fluid inside my mouth. That life-creating fluid would flow into my vagina several times this night. This clip had lasted only around two minutes but I remembered that I had sucked him for at least ten minutes. Vikram opened the next clip for us to see.

“Come baby look at this,” He said excitedly.

In that clip my face was visible showing me gasping in pleasure. Good god, when did he take this?

"Vikram ..  when did you take this? You can see my face in it," I said in shock.

"Don't worry Bhavani, once you see this I will delete it, first just see your face."

The scene was taken when I was nearing my orgasm. How my eyes swooned and lips gaped, I looked like I was in agony. Yes, in agony .. agony of intense pleasure. How my face looks when I’m in ecstasy. Any man who sees this will not fail to get sexually excited. Why even if my husband sees this surely he will lose his control and his manhood will straighten out very hard. The scene of a woman throbbing in pleasure has that power. I have to admit that the scene was very sexually suggestive. My mouth was open in an 'O' shape .. my lips in a pout as I finally climaxed. It was like a fish gasping for air on land. For the first time I was seeing myself enjoying the peak of sexual pleasure. The scene was so erotic that it almost pushed me to another orgasm right now. I was breathing deeply when this clip finished. The next clip was one where he had placed the camera so that it showed our two bodies engaging in sweet sex. He placed it as such that only our bodies could be seen but not our faces. But his hips were clearly seen moving up and down. I could see that my two hands were tightly gripping the muscles of his buttocks. My legs were pinned over his thighs. My nails dug into the muscles of his buttocks and pulled in his hips to accommodate his thrusts. As time passed my hands were on his back with my nails dragging on his back. As I sat mesmerized by this scene I suddenly realized that Vikram had left my side. In no time his hands had grabbed both my thighs. As I looked down at him from mobile he was lying between my thighs with his face near my pussy.

"Enjoy the scenes Bhavani while I eat your pussy." His lips were soon locked on my nether lips.

I started watching the video again. As his hips went up, I could see a little bit of his shaft before he shoved it back inside, and then as his hips came down, my hips moved up and both our hips collided. The scene of me having sex …  hmm no .. the scene of our adulterous fornication was simply amazing. My hands restlessly moved from between his back and his buttocks. I knew that as we had fucked I had had two or three mini orgasms at that time. Now seeing the clip, it showed exactly when I had those small peaks of pleasure. At those times my fingernails would dig and draw lines on his back. It must have caused him pain at that time but he didn’t show it as he was enjoying the pleasure his cock was getting from my pussy. Luckily my nails did not draw blood on his back just some hard scrapping.

I pulled his head from my pussy and looked into his face, "Sorry dear, did it hurt very much? I couldn't control myself. It's all your fault, why did you have to take me to heaven." That was an accusation that he liked.

He understood what I was referring to. He said wiping my fluid from his mouth. "That is a pleasurable pain darling, just as the wounds on a warrior's body are proof of his valour, so these wounds on my body are proof of my virility as a lover. Have you ever inflicted such wounds on your husband’s body?"

I shook my head no.

He smiled proudly. "That's why I won and your husband lost. I am proud of the lines you have drawn on my body out of pleasure but if your husband sees this he will die in jealousy."

Right then my husband started mumbling again in his sleep. "Come Bhavani let’s go and see your husband."

"No, Vikram, he might open his eyes."

He grabbed my hand and forcefully dragged me to my husband. "How will your husband open his eyes when he is drunk like this."

My husband was still lying there in his dinner clothes while his I his wife and my lover, were watching him without any clothes on us.  Vikram took my hand and placed it on his cock. I started stroking it slowly. Long strokes. Only with Vikram I can do such long strokes because of his length. With my husband I can only do short strokes. Vikram turned me around and kissed me hard.  Just then my husband made a sound like he was moaning in pleasure. What is this .. Vikram is embracing me and kissing me hard but my husband is the one who is moaning in pleasure. I looked at the front of his zip, I could see a small bump there. He was having an erection.

Your husband has become a cuckolded in his sleep. His puny little cock is standing up."

He took my hand and placed it on the bump. I rubbed him there a little. My husband moaned, "Ahhh Bhavani it is good." It was like he was having sex with me in a dream. Here Vikram is fucking me in reality. Pleasure  for the husband is only in his dreams, pleasure for the lover is for real.

We went back to our bed. As we sat with our thighs entwined, his rod inside me as we kissed and fucked. The pleasure I got on this trip was more than I expected when I was coming here. Vikram fucked me five times that night alone. The night had been so very enjoyable that I even forgot the presence of my husband who was there. My full focus was on Vikram. The first night with my second husband was many times more enjoyable than the first night I experienced with my first husband. By the time dawn came we both were very sexually satisfied man and woman. When I saw my husband later with Girja and Avinash, he has no idea about the sex orgy that Vikram and I had enjoyed through that night with him sleeping nearby. As I was leaving the room with Girja and my son, three people came out from the next room. One was a lady who to be looked around 35 years old and she was wearing full make up in trying to look attractive. Truth be said she indeed was fairly attractive but with a slight bit of extra kilos on her body. Her husband however was fat with a potbelly. He was around 40 years old. The third person was an attractive young man who looked 27 or 28 years old. They came along with us in the same lift and also they had breakfast at the same place with us. I told Girja about them, what happened the previous night. On hearing this she became interested in them. All of them sat at a corner table quite close to us.The woman did not bother about her husband who sat on one side of her. Her full attention was on that handsome young man. They were sitting while holding hands under the table. Her hand would brush over the young man’s zip whenever the woman thought that no one was noticing them. It's like they haven't finished their sex games yet. I think it was going to continue today and maybe for another night.

Girja said softly to me so that my son didn’t hear. “Look at that hunk, if only we could get his number. We can call him and have some fun with him.”

I thought, this was the difference between you and me. You want to have fun with whoever you find handsome and manly. But I had no desire for that young man. I am not a whore who spreads my legs for everyone. My Vikram is enough for me. I don’t need to sleep with every handsome man I see or meet. This Bangalore trip is going to end successfully today. Next Vikram told me that he was going to enjoy me in my own house, that too on the same marital bed I share with my husband. That was only right, after all he is now my second husband too.
[+] 10 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM