Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 23 continued

He

Who had come and spoiled this sublime feeling I was having when as she opens the rose petals of womanhood and grasps my pole inside? I hastily drew my cock out while a still fully naked Bhavani got up, went quickly and looked out through the peep-hole of the door. It was clear that she was shocked by what she saw.

She hurriedly came to me and said in a whisper, "My husband is here and he has two of his company mates who are holding him up.

This was all dèjá vu for me. This was what happened when I first took her chastity at the wedding house. But then I had an out, I left the room before her husband came back and only returned after he had fallen into a drunken stupor. Here I was trapped in the room and while he may be drunk that may not be the case with his two colleagues. I was also surprised. How can this be .. I didn't expect this at all. I never expected him to come back so early from a drinks party. I looked at the watch on my wrist and was taken aback when I realised that so much time had passed. From the time I had pulled Bhavani to the other hall, had our drinks, danced, then the brief interlude in the restroom, followed by coming back to her room where we engaged in heavy foreplay till I was about to start fucking had in all taken almost two hours. It had all been so thrilling and pleasurable that we had lost track of time. We had hardly noticed that so much time has passed, because every minute had been so sweet for us. But what to do now? As I was thinking, I remembered something Bhavani had said. Before I could ask her about it, there was another knock on the door. I whispered softly to keep her to be quiet without answering for now.

“You said there were two of his office mates with him didn’t you .. why so?”

“It looks like he couldn’t stand up properly, he must be heavily drunk.”

I also went fully naked (my cock had now lost its entire erection) and looked through the peep-hole. What Bhavani said was true. If the two people don't hold on to him, he would surely down. Good, this was in my favour. I again went near Bhavani. I did not panic, panicking was not going to help.

"Okay Bhavani, your husband is completely drunk and that is in our favour. You open the door and let them in. Tell them to put your husband on that single bed."

As I told her this, again there was a knock on the door. Along with it now came a man's voice called out, "Hello Mrs Mohan, please open the door."

Now Bhavani called out, "Huh .. who is it?" At the same time, she said to me, "What are you going to do now?"

"Mrs Mohan, we are your husband's colleagues we brought your Husband back."

I told Bhavani softy, "I'll go and hide in that balcony and I'll come out after they're gone."

I looked for my clothes which were half visible under her saree. I didn’t have enough time to pick it up or get dressed so I pushed them completely under the Bhavani’s saree. Now only Bhavani's saree and blouse were visible as they completely hid my clothes that were underneath them.

Bhavani said out loudly,” Please give me a minute.”

Bhavani too didn’t have time to put on her bra and panties so she quickly slipped on a housecoat before going to open the door. Meanwhile, I picked up my shoes and quickly went to the balcony and hid myself. With the curtains blocking the sliding door to the balcony I would not be visible to anyone. I thanked my luckily stars that the hotel had balconies otherwise I would have had no choice but to hide in the bathroom and that would have been dangerous. Either Mohan or either of the men with him may have asked to use the bathroom. Then I would have been definitely caught and it would have become a big scandal in Mohan’s company. No way would Mohan have been able to continue to work there after that. The sniggers behind his back and the pitiful looks he gets would have driven him to rage and madness.

Bhavani went and opened the door and I heard their conversation as I had not closed the balcony sliding door completely. One of the men spoke to her.

"I'm sorry Mrs Mohan, he drank a little too much. He wanted to drink fast so that he could get back to the room. He was worried he left you alone here. That was probably why he got so high so fast."

"He's always like this. He doesn't usually drink, but when he does, he gets drunk like this." Bhavani spoke in a tone to show them she was upset and angry.

"Don't be angry with him, Mrs Mohan. We usually relax like this on the last day after the conference is over and all the tenson is gone. Mohan wanted to leave after a quick four rounds today because you were here but that Simon fellow didn't let him go. He insisted Mohan join him in an extra three stiff rounds of whiskey. That was what pushed him a little over."

On overhearing this I thanked that Simon, whoever he was. He had inadvertently given me longer time with Bhavani before Mohan got back and also probably made it possible for me to have fun with her for this night.

"Bhavani Shorry dear. I'm a little thrunkk…" This was Mohan who spoke but his words were slurred and unclear.

"Put him to sleep on that single mattress. Good god, what did he drink? It stinks so badly. I can't sleep next to him like this.”

The two men who came put Mohan on the single bed and fled as quickly as possible before Bhavani got any angrier. But only I know that she was actually very happy that Mohan came drunk like this. Now there was no barriers and we were free to have fun. The sound of Mohan snoring was soon heard within a minute or two. Bhavani then came and opened the balcony and came to me. I was still naked, shivering slightly in the chill night air.

"Why has this become like this," she said, holding my shrivelled cock and smiling.

I pulled her to me and hugged her. My cold body needed the warmth of her body.

"You have to wake it up again my wife."

"Okay husband, I love to do it, come on, let's go inside."

"No, let's stay here for a while."

We are on the tenth floor. It was quite dark up here in the balcony. There was a fairly stiff cool breeze blowing on us in the open balcony. We tried to warm our bodies by hugging, kissing and caressing each other. My lips had hold of her upper lip as her lips had hold of my bottom lip. What a wonderful atmosphere it was here. While the husband is sleeping inside the room, the wife is cuddling and kissing with her lover on the balcony. I opened the front zip of her housecoat and took out her breasts. As the cool wind blew on them her nipples immediately perked up.

She

My body shivered as I felt the cool breeze on me. His body started getting warm and that warmth felt good on my body. He took my nipple in his mouth and started sucking. I pushed my breast into his mouth and fed my big strong baby non-existent milk. The same breast where he was hoping to make milk flow from. Not only did my body feel heat, but the flames of desire also started to spread within us. This situation gave me a sense of Déjà Vu. That day in the wedding house, similarly my husband was drunk as I gave my body to Vikram for the first time. Then mixed with that thrill was the fear that I was engaging in wrong doing and guilt that I was betraying my husband. Now there was only the thrill. The guilt had gone away. Of course, there was still some fear not of engaging in wrong doing but in getting caught. This present Bhavani is much more experienced and open about sex than that Bhavani of old. Now she not only knows how to enjoy pleasure but also knows how to give pleasure in equal measure. But only to someone who deserve that pleasure will get to enjoy it. Who else can be deserving of that but Vikram? I grabbed his cock and kneaded it. How hot it was to touch. My husband came and spoiled everything just as this hot and hard meat had penetrated my wet pussy. Now, this little big boy needs to warm up inside my body safely without anyone interfering. I knelt down in front of him, took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. I have to bring it to its magnificent erection so it can take refuge in the wet warmth of my pussy. The scent of his masculinity made my womanhood get excited in anticipation of its arrival.  His cock throbbed in my mouth to show how eager it was for the pleasures I will give. It swelled so much bigger in my mouth now so much so my mouth was almost fully open in a ‘O’ shape. As if knowing that this massive girth should not be a problem for me my pussy started leaking its secretion copiously. Now I was ready to take the ‘big boy’ inside of me. The balcony was already quite dark but one side of it was completely devoid of any light falling on it and I got up and moved over to that side. I then bent over while holding on to the balcony railing and pulled my housecoat over my waist. My legs spread apart in a vulgar display of wantonness silently displaying my lust for him. This is what we had been wanting to do from this afternoon and now nothing was going to stop us mating once more.

“Come my love, let’s continue where we left off, push that thick boy of yours inside … deep inside my pussy to the hilt.”

“You have become a complete bitch and I love it. A whore would lose to you now,” that rascal said. He’s the one to talk .. he was the one who made me that.

“Yes, you son of a whore .. you made me a bitch in heat .. your bitch.”

He came behind me and held my waist. I reached back and grabbed his cock. I thrust it straight into the entrance of my hole waiting for him to shove it deep inside of me. I felt that searing piece of hard meat bludgeoning into my tight hole pushing my wet folds of flesh aside as it rubbed tightly against the walls of my love pit. 

"Oh baby .. your cock is so huge .. it’s hitting my cervix."

But this was not spoken by me. It was the voice of another woman speaking. We both stopped and I perked up my ears trying to figure where the voice was coming from.

"Take it out and let my husband see how your cock had become soaking wet because of my pussy. See dear, how big his cock is. He's twice as big as you.”

This sound was from the room next to ours. Their sliding door to the balcony was also opened slightly but whoever they were, they were inside the room. Even in the still night the voice was not heard loudly but the words were clear enough. Vikram and I looked at each other.

“Yes honey, not only twice as long as my cock but twice the thickness too. He’s the right man to fuck your itchy cunt and control it.”

This was a man’s voice. From the words spoken by the woman and then him it seems like he must be the woman’s husband. The words implied that there was another man inside with them and he was having sex with the wife in the presence of the husband.

"Thanks, dear for choosing him for me and letting me enjoy pleasure with him." The woman’s voice said.

You said to me that you have two kids, I can't believe it. Your wife’s cunt is still nice and tight." This was a new man’s voice. From the looks of it the lover of the wife. He is praising the wife’s pussy to the husband.

Not just I who was involved in cheating sex here there was another woman doing the same thing in the next room to ours. Though you can’t say she was involved in cheating because she was doing it in front of her husband and apparently with his approval. All this while I had only heard and read of husbands who were cuckolds but I am actually witnessing (or at least hearing) directly of one being so. In this cool of the night two wives, me and whoever she was, were being pleasured by their respective lovers. My husband was unaware that the man he was jealous of had his cock deep inside my pussy now but the other wife’s husband was enjoying the sight of his wife’s lover pumping his cock inside his wife’s pussy. This unexpected erotic situation increased our own arousal. Vikram started humping me hoping to hear more of what was going on in their room. It felt as if this excitement had made Vikram’s cock swell up to a bigger size than before because I had never felt his cock rub so tightly against my pussy walls before. Or it could be that I had become so excited hearing this that my pussy walls were gripping and massaging Vikram’s cock like they have never done before. Or as it was more likely to be a combination of both. Whatever it may be every time Vikram thrust inside, shooting pleasure rushed through my body.

"Look at my husband's cock, how can my pussy become loose with that little thing. If I had something like your thing fucking me would it still be this tight. He can’t satisfy me but he’s a good man that’s why he is letting you fuck and give me the pleasure I need." The wife’s voice was heard once more.

There was a sound of two bodies colliding against each other. The sound of Vikram and my body colliding was hidden in that sound.

"Arr... yes....fuck...." This was again not me but the other woman.

"You have never pushed up your hips like this for me dear ..  wow how you’re giving him your cunt darling.” This was that shameless husband speaking. I could never imagine my husband Mohan saying something like that.

“Shut up .. when have you ever fucked me like this? Just watch us enjoying ourselves and shake your small cock .. that’s what you are good at doing.” She was belittling her husband while her lover’s cock was pummelling her pussy. So, this was cuckoldry.

“Yes sir, watch me tear your wife’s pussy and shake your cock. What a cunt your wife has.” Even the lover was belittling the husband while fucking the wife.

"Shhh..." "Humph...Humph..."

There was an increase in moaning and groaning sounds coming from the room. The woman was insulting her husband and was having sex with her lover while doing it. It was as if the husband liked that humiliation because he was moaning 'yes' 'yes' while probably shaking his cock.

Vikram whispered into my ear, "Just imagine how it would be if it was your husband was shaking his penis while seeing us fucking?"

Hearing this, my body trembled in a thrill. Along with that came the increased rush of pleasure. Vikram wanted to kiss me and I turned my head for his lips to mash into mine.

"That woman must be craving for a big cock to fuck her just like you. How does it feel now when my cock pumps inside your cunt?"

I softly said, "With every inch that goes in and out pleasure storms through my body. It must be the same for the woman."

Vikram said in return,” I would love it if we can put up such a show for your husband just like the lover and wife are doing for that woman’s husband .. and you?”

“After hearing what is going on in that room I too would like to experience that but my husband is not like the husband of that woman.”

The cries and groans of pleasure coming from the next room was like having a blue film play without the picture but just the sound. That really blew our minds. Vikram was splicing open my tight little pussy with his iron rod like hard like cock. I could feel the lips of my womanhood being pulled back and forth by his thick rod. This is how sex between a man and a woman should be like. Other buildings and street lights were visible outside but before my eyes only lights of pleasure flashed in bursts in my mind.

Vikram started humping more vigorously, "Bhavani that man is not like your husband. He loves his wife very much. Knowing that he cannot give her the pleasure she deserves he has got someone who can do that so that his wife should not be denied bliss. He is not a selfish man."

I know that Vikram was trying to plant the seeds of resentment towards my husband in my mind but there was no denying what he was saying was also true. My husband was full of a vain sense of honour and dignity. I didn’t expect to be like the husband in the next room. I didn’t expect him to choose another man for me because he was unable to satisfy me fully in bed. But at least he could have avoided interfering and could have looked the other way when I found a suitable lover by myself.

“What?? You’ve leaked out completely already? You are always like that .. finishing early. Look at my over fuck .. ang .. ang .. you’ve never given me pleasure like this a single day.”

What the woman was saying seemed to almost mirror my own situation although my husband was not a complete lost case in sex like her husband seems to be. It was just he couldn’t give me the type of pleasure Vikram did. The other thing was she could tell her husband off directly whereas I have to pretend to my husband that I am totally satisfied with his lovemaking. Along with the sound of her voice the thumping sound of their bodies hitting against each other was also getting louder. It showed that her lover must be fucking her very fast and hard now. Even her shrieks and cries of pleasure were more audible now. How must it be for her husband watching her moaning uncontrollably like this when her lover was fucking her? Another shiver of intense pleasure passed through my body. The woman’s lover fucking so hard there must have been an inspiration for Vikram. The strength of his hand holding my waist increased. Likewise, the vigour of his pummelling increased. His erection too must have increased in size inside my pussy. Now his hard erection was slightly raised in an upward angle. Now as his cock head was stroking tightly on the upper inner walls of my wet pussy. That's where all the pleasure points that carry impulse waves of pleasure to the body is. His every inward stroke was heavenly mesmeric.

Ahh yes .. this euphoric pleasure. That’s what every woman would dream of experiencing in their married life. My situation and the woman’s situation were the same, we get this ecstatic joy only through our lovers but she is better off in that there is no hinderance from her husband in she enjoying this with her lover unlike my situation. As time went on she spoke very insultingly of her husband as she praised the prowess of her lover fucking her and the husband seemed to be accepting his humiliation. So, what they say about a cuckold was true. Here Vikram grabbed my breast and kneaded it as he continued to hump me. The sound of our pleasure parts stroking and rubbing together was a wet slightly sloshing noise. Have I got so wet? My nerves and muscles started tightening in the increased bliss. That woman and I were both fucking different lovers with our husbands close by but it was as if we were in competition to each other in who is getting more pleasure.

"Look at your wife's face, see how it's twitching with pleasure. Fucking her while seeing her face like this gives me so great pleasure." The lover was purposefully describing the woman's facial expression to her husband to show how much his wife wanted his cock.

"Hahaha, you like it too, your little cock is starting to harden again. If just looking makes your cock get hard imagine how much more pleasure I’m getting as your wife’s tight pussy muscles grip and knead my hard cock.” The lover had become much bolder and was enjoying humiliating the husband as he poked the man’s wife. This boldness was probably from seeing how the wife was insulting her husband without any qualms.

Vikram whispered to me, "Your husband should see your face when I’m fucking you, only then will he know how much of pleasure you get with me. I’ll bet that his cock too would get hard like the husband’s cock in that room, if it doesn’t then he cannot be a real man." These dirty whisperings were arousing my lust to no end.

Our unbridled fornication was driving us towards a thunderous orgasm. Here we were two couple unknown to each other, who were simultaneously engaging in delicious illicit mating. Both the wives, getting the pleasure they craved from their lovers rather than their husbands. One couple (inside the next room) was driving another (us) towards an unforgettable climax by their moaning and lewd talk. My body was squirming in uncontrollable pleasure and so must have been the other woman’s body.

The unimaginable bliss at the centre of the union of our private parts continued to mount towards a crescendo. “Oh my God I want to hold on until she climaxes. Let us enjoy that paradise together,” I prayed silently.

Minutes passed our clasping private organs were getting unimaginably sexually heated up.

“ssss … oh .. oh .. oh .. “ It happened...what I wanted happened. My body twitched in convulsion. Vikram’s cock hardened and twitched too. At that moment two women's moans of pleasure mingled together.

We peaked at the same time. "Ahhh….I'm coming…" she screamed. "Me too," the man growled. Her screams drowned out the sounds of my moans. Vikram's sperm spurted from his cock as my pussy early welcomed the rush of hot fluid as I convulsed in the peak of pleasure. The neighbouring room was silent except for the sound of a few kisses being exchanged.

Then the wife’s voice was heard that too it sounded surprised. "My god .. my pussy is so full of sperm. Come darling come see how wet your wife’s cunt is … Hey what are you doing … hubby .. you like licking his sperm .. hhuu ..  yes, lick and clean my pussy .. tell me how a real man’s sperm tastes."

From her words I understood what her husband was doing. I was surprised but thrilled at the same time. Will a husband do something like this .. would a man humiliate himself by licking the discharge from another man’s cock that had filled his wife’s vagina? Only now I came to know how a cuckold husband would submit to will of his wife and her lover. It took a few minutes to steady our breath. Now I could only hear my husband's snoring. We walked into the room with Vikram's cum running down my thigh. Our night has just begun. Probably it was the same situation in the neighbouring room.

Husband

I know I'm lying on the bed. If so, have I reached my room? How did I come here? Did I walk myself? Unlikely .. my colleagues must have brought me here? My head is spinning so much. That Simon kept pouring again and again for me and I should have refused to drink .. my mistake. The room was quiet. I tried to open my eyes but just couldn’t. Is Bhavani here? She should be. I tried to move my hand across the bed to see if she was there but couldn’t move my hands. Sleep was pulling my eyes I didn’t know when sleep overtook me …..

When I awoke again I didn’t know how long I had been asleep. I still couldn’t even open my eyes to even note the time. I couldn’t even say for certain if this was consciousness, I was drifting between sleep and semi consciousness. I couldn’t even say this was a dream or reality. I was drifting between dream and semi consciousness. There seemed to be a faint sound of moan like noise. What was that I tired as much but my eyes could not open. Then there was blank no consciousness .. anything … must have drifted off to sleep. Again, a restlessness must have drifted off to sleep but for how long? Is this even a dream or not? I'm in the hall yes .. yes, I am .. hmm good scotch, hmmm...super. My lips were wet, I tasted the liquid with my tongue. No .. no ..the taste was not good, Simon enough .. enough....don't. Bhavani is waiting, I have to go to the room.

"Finish another round and go," said Simon, not letting me go. Why the sound of laughter? Why is Simon smiling like that? Darkness again...

Bhavani strokes me, I moan but my voice doesn't come out...Bhavani moans. I search for her body but my hands can’t move. If it was a dream it was so pleasurable.  My penis stiffens and Bhavani hold it.. Aaah….Bhavani….ahhhh….sweet dream ,,,  must never end…

This is how it went the night. Sometimes it was as if some far away sound could be heard. Sometimes there was just blankness ... sometimes it felt like I was dreaming. There was restlessness all through but sleep as well throughout the night. When I finally woke up, it was 9:20 am. I found that I was lying on the single bed. I looked over at the double bed, no one was there but the bedspread was crumbled but seemed to have been made up (in a hurry?). Bhavani must have slept on it but where was she? I held my head with my two hands and pressed firmly to relieve me of my splitting headache but it was of no use. Right at the time the room door opened and Bhavani entered holding Avinash by his hand. Girja followed close behind them.

Looking at me she said,” Ah, you’re awake finally. You gave me so much of problem last night. Not just that I could not sleep properly with your loud snoring .. you know how you snore when you are drunk .. but you kept blabbering incoherently throughout the night. Why must you drink so much,” She scolded me but there was no anger in her voice. I expected her to be very upset with me but luckily it didn’t seem so.

My son ran towards me but stopped suddenly,” Daddy you smell awful .. oowehhh ..”

Girja looked at me, "Saar, it looks like it was a big party last night. Did you have a good time?" Looking at Bhavani, "Did you also had a good time last night?"

I interrupted, "No, poor thing, she didn't join the party. She came straight to bed."

“Is that so? She looked at Bhavani with a smile and Bhavani returned her smile .. it was more like a smirk that they exchanged as if the two women were sharing a secret. But I was in no state to pay too much attention to it.

"Alright, Girja and I will wait for you in the lobby, take a quick shower and come. Breakfast time will be over at 10.30." Bhavani looked tired which was to be expected as she had said she too couldn’t sleep properly because of my snoring but there was also a sort of glow on her face.

I didn't feel like eating breakfast right now. "No Bhavani, let Girja go and eat with you instead of me. Just order a black coffee for me and bring it with you, I'll take a shower and get ready."

After they left I struggled to get up. There was some kind of faint smell in the room but I didn't know what it was. I saw the sliding door was open and fresh air was coming in. Probably Bhavani had opened it because of the smell from my drinking.

He (what happened in the night)

When we came into the room from the balcony Mohan was still snoring in his sleep. I was still highly aroused after listening to another man fuck a woman in front of her husband while I was fucking another man’s wife. Why I was still aroused even after I had reached my climax was because of hearing the woman say her husband was licking her lover’s cum from her pussy. I was thinking how it would be if Bhavani were to bring her pussy right above Mohan’s face and then spread her pussy lips so that my cum would drip on to Mohan’s lips and mouth. But I don't know if Bhavani will agree to do such a thing. So, I thought I'd try something else first. Remnants of my release along with her discharge when we both had climaxed at the same time was still sticking on to my now flaccid cock. Before that wetness could dry up I went near her husband's head as Bhavani was watching what I was doing. I brought my penis near his lips.

Bhavani said, 'Oh no, Vikram no,' she said in alarm fearing that I was going to stuff my cock in her husband’s mouth.

I will not do such a thing, and also have no desire to do so. I am not a homo. I looked at Bhavani's face as I squeezed a few drops of our juices from the head of my cock on to his lips. Even in his sleep Mohan's tongue automatically flicked out, licked and tasted it. I burst out laughing at that. Bhavani came there and dragged me away from there.

"Hey .. eee .. you are so bad," she said but I noticed the smile that appeared on her face for a second then disappeared.

Successfully concealing her laughter, she stared sternly at me and said, "You rascal, why did you do such a thing, pity him you rogue."

“You heard what happened in the next room didn’t you. There the husband enjoyed licking his wife’s lover’s sperm from her pussy. Here, your husband had only two drops of our mixed love juice fall on his lips .. but he did lick and taste it didn’t he,” I said with a grin.

“Buffalo .. buffalo .. that man is a cuckold, my husband is not like that.”

It seemed like there still was a small modicum of respect for her husband clinging on to her conscience .. hmm this is not right.

"There is no big difference between a cuckold like that man and a man like your husband Neither can satisfy his wife in sex, but think of it this way, that man gets more pleasure from his wife than your husband gets from you."

"Don't talk nonsense, that fellow doesn't fuck his wife and lets someone else fuck her. Whereas my husband enjoys sex with me now and then. So, my husband is the one who gets more pleasure through his wife."

I made an effort to make Bhavani understand what I was trying to say. “You heard the wife say how fast her husband had orgasmed while masturbating seeing his wife get fucked by her lover? That just indicated how very erotic the scene was to her husband and he was so aroused that he couldn’t hold back from reaching his climax. Do you know that for a cuckold like her husband that gives him greater pleasure than the pleasure he gets by having actual sex with his wife? Actually, the pleasure for him would be extremely intense. I’ve even heard that it is so exciting and arousing that they sometimes erupt in pleasure even when their hand just touches their cock. Your husband would never get that type euphoric pleasure.”

I could see her mind working through what I had said and I continued. “You know when sex would have been very much more pleasurable than usual for your husband?

She looked at me as if to ask, when.

“It would have been when your husband had been suspicious that you and I had been having sex and he would have wanted to fuck you vigorously out of jealousy.”

The sudden look of enlightenment on her face indicated that I had struck it right but she still tried to defend her stand. “What type of husbands are they .. would rather see someone else do their wives than they themselves.”

"Bhavani tell me the truth, if you were in the same position, would you also not be thrilled. Imagine your husband shaking his little cock as he watches my cock splice open your pussy lips, that too he would be seeing us kissing so passionately at that time.”

Bhavani’s breathing started becoming heavier .. deeper as the image of what I had described ran through her mind.

I wanted to drive in the iron while it was still hot. “You have never kissed your husband like that have you? While we kiss like that, you embrace my body, your legs are locked around my waist, and all the while your husband shakes his little cock while watching my hardon goes in and out of your very wet cunt,” I said huskily in a lascivious tone.

A small gasp escaped Bhavani’s lips. Whether Mohan would be or not I don’t know but she really was getting aroused by the picture I painted.

"Not only for you but seeing a scene like this would give your husband more pleasure than having sex with you." Though I said this even I doubted if this was true. From what I had observed of Mohan he would totally be angry and unmoved sexually by the sight of his wife engaging in sex with anyone else but it would be good to plant the seed of doubt in Bhavani mind about her husband in this matter. Even a little suspicion that he may have some cuckold tendencies would make Bhavani look down on him. I would be more of a man in her eyes and more ready to engage in lewd sexual behaviour with me.

Now it had become normal for me to speak of her husband disrespectfully but Bhavani had not protested about it. This was another change in her. Though it was highly likely that Mohan would be aroused on seeing us engaging in sex my whisperings to Bhavani had certainly succeeded in exciting and arousing her. Her had had automatically been pressing on her vagina as she heard my vulgar description of what her husband might do.

“Bhavani, suck my cock and get it ready .. I want to mate with you again.”

I couldn’t recall if Bhavani had before this sucked my greasy and unwashed cock right after we had finished having sex but this time I wanted her mouth and tongue to clean my pole as she got my cock erect again. Bhavani did not make any effort to wife my shaft clean as she went on her knees in front of me. My wet cock coated with a mixture of our sex juices was still in a flaccid state. It was so greasy that it was slipping in her hand as she tried to stroke it especially since it was not erect yet. However now Bhavani has a lot more of prowess in pleasing a man with her mouth. She took only the bud of my cock in her mouth, then she just pulled that part in and out. My cock slowly started to harden. Now the major part of my shaft outside her mouth was firm enough for her to start stroking it. As my love organ started lengthening and getting firmer she slowly started taking more and more of my shaft into her sweet mouth.  My body tightened as the pleasure increased. I enjoyed watching my shaft sliding in and out between her ruby red lips. How well she sucks now, after all isn't this all because of my training? If she had limited her sexual experience only with Mohan she would never have known how to make a man lose control of himself because of the pleasure from her blowjob. I slowly started fucking her mouth. Just like when while I was fucking her and my hips would thrust forward, she too would thrust her hips forward to receive that pleasurable assault of her body, now as my hips moved forward so did her head also come forward to take my shaft up to her throat.

Only the sound of snoring came from Mohan. A few moments ago, he had been mumbling as his body squirmed restlessly but now he was quiet except for the snoring as he had fallen back into a deep sleep. There, the snoring sound from her husband, here a pleasurable sound of ‘mmm’ ‘mmm’ from her throat as Bhavani savoured the taste of my pleasure meat in her mouth. Due to my unusually big girth, when I was fucking her, her pussy lips would be pulled in and out as they clung tightly around my shaft. Similarly, her red lips were now being pulled in and out as she tightly gripped my cock with her mouth as she fellated me. How would Mohan feel if he ever were to see his wife’s hot mouth and juicy red lips play sweet music on my big flute. Surely he would want the earth to swallow him at that moment. He would not be able to prevent tears of agony from flowing down his cheeks. Especially when he sees that his wife had never once sucked his own cock with so much of desire or joy. He will know then whose cock is the one that his wife really wants .. whose cock gives her the pleasure that has enslaved her.

I got another idea and I said to Bhavani, "Wait a minute darling I’ll be back."

I took my cock out of her mouth. She looked at me forlornly with her mouth open as if the object of her desire had been snatched away from her against her will. A drop of saliva rolled from her mouth down to her chin. Let's see if she's going to allow me from doing what I'm about to do next. She had never let me do this before. I quickly took out my pant from under her saree on the chair. I put my hand into the pocket, took my mobile phone and walked towards her.

"What are you going to do?" Bhavani asked me nervously.

"I'm going to videotape you sucking my big cock."

"Oh no, no, no way .. if this ever gets out I'm dead."

"No dear don’t worry it's just for me. Only for me to see."

"Why do you want to see in this way? You are already using my body in every way you want and seeing me directly for as long as you want, so, don't do this, it's too dangerous, no, no, no.  I won’t allow it"

Hmm .. she is unexpectedly vehement in saying no. Well time to change tactics.  "I'll just take close up video of your lips and my cock only. Your face won’t be visible."

Bhavani hesitated in her denial as she pondered what I had said. This was an opening for me. "Really? Promise?" She asked me.

"Promise. I'll even show you the video afterwards, you can see it for yourself."

Even then she said pleaded with me,” Why Vikram, we are able to do all we want, why take any risk.”

“Think of my situation darling. After this you would be away with your husband and family, this is all I will have to remind me of the pleasures we shared.”

Only then did she agree, even then too with a great deal of reluctance. Now I focused the camera of my phone on her lips as she was sucking my cock. Even if her face could not be seen would it be possible that her husband would recognise that the full red lips gobbling a cock was that of his wife? Well, even if that doubt came to him he could never say for sure that it's his wife's lips just by looking at it. As much as I enjoyed her sucking me I was thinking how I could make Mohan see this. The lips may seem familiar and make him suspicious but he won’t know for sure. That would make him unsettled and suffer but who knows over time he may get excited by that too.

Then I showed her the video I took. I was rubbing her pussy with my fingers so she watched it.

"Look how your lips are wrapped around my turgid flesh."

"Did my cock reach up to your throat, sweetie, hmm?"

"Bhavani how mu cock glistens because of your saliva, your husband will cum immediately if he sees this." I continuously spoke lewdly to her to keep her aroused.

Her pussy was soaking wet. It must be very erotic for her to see herself sucking a cock. She even moaned as she looked at the scenes. It was only so much of arousing vulgarity that Bhavani could take.

She lay down and spread her legs and said, "Come fuck me, my secret husband. Your illicit wife wants your cock in her .. come quick baby  I can't stand it." She invited me to take her once more with all the passion of a cheating slut of a wife in heat.

I focused close up my thick rod entering that experienced but tight pussy. Mohan’s once chaste and proper wife was my complete bitch now. Her pussy walls eagerly welcomed and gripped on to my searing fuck meat.

[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM