Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
(04-01-2024, 01:16 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote: Story continues from its last part :

On seeing my dad at the door, I sense of nervousness and happiness both started building inside me together. I was shocked seeing him infront of me in that COVID time. 
But the most disturbing issue was the situation inside my mom's bedroom . Although my parents were divorced but there was a feeling within them that bound them together. Dad had came after so many months that day.

He came inside the sofa room and sat on the sofa. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I rushed towards my room and picked up my mobile . It was mom's call. She was calling on my phone from her bedroom. I received it.
Mom asked (in a low voice) -"Is there someone on the door Beta ?"
I replied -"Yes mom."
Mom -"Who the hell came so early this morning ?"
I -"Dad."
Mom didn't say anything for 4-5 seconds. Thenafter she said -"What you said ? Dad ?"
I -"Yes mom. You heard right. Dad is sitting in the sofa room."
After hearing this mom cut the call quickly without saying anything. I was aware with her situation. I knew that mom , uncle and Sonam aunty had to think something about coming out of the bedroom.
I then came into the sofa room and asked dad -"How you came today dad? Even in this COVID lockdown."
Dad smiled and replied -"This stupid COVID can't create a hurdle for a father to meet his son."
I said -"Thank you dad. I were really missing you for few months. Saying this I hugged my dad. Then dad asked me - "Where is your mother ?"
I got little nervous because I knew where she was. I said she must be in washroom for getting fresh. Dad said -"Well...I know she will not feel happy on seeing me here."
I -"Hey...why you saying so. Divorced doesn't mean that every feeling got destroyed within you two."
Dad -"You know your mom well beta. But not more than me."

Before I could say further my phone started ringing in my room. I went there and saw it was mom's call. I was not aware why she called on my mobile from her room but little bit a sense of her mood was known to me.
I received the call .
Mom said -"Has Dheeraj came ?"
I -"Yes mom. Dad is here."
Hearing this mom said in an irritating voice -"Shit yar..." Saying this she cut the call. 
I put my phone back on the bed. I was wondering too how will she handle the situation as uncle and Sonam aunty both were in her room. I came out from my room and proceeded towards dad. Again my phone rang. I returned to my room and saw mom was calling once again. I received and asked -"What happened mom?"
Mom (in a low voice) -"Listen beta. Take your dad to your room for two minutes. And close your door. Just do this for two minutes."
I were well known why she was telling so. But as an unaware kid I asked -"What happened mom? What's wrong"
Mom -"Just do what I told you. Take Dheeraj to your room. Be Quick." Saying this she again cut the call.

I came out from my room and went to dad. Dad asked -"Whose call was that beta ?"
I -"That's was of friend dad. Come to my room . I have to show you something."
Dad -"What beta ?"
I -"Just come dad."
Then I and dad went inside my room . I closed the door as per ordered by mom I er the call. 
Mom again called on my phone. Dad was sitting on the chair and phone was on bed. Before he could reach the phone I quickly picked my phone. I received it. Mom asked -"Did what I say you to?"
I -"Yes."
Mom -"No one is in the sofa room?"
I -"No."
Mom then again cut the call. I then took out some of my online exams report card hardcopy to show my dad . I always scored good marks in my exams. I gave those papers to my dad and said -"See my .arks dad." Dad took those report cards and started seeing them. I was standing at .u window from where the main gate of our house was visible. Ater 2 minutes I saw uncle and Sonam aunty both went out from our house. Gajendra uncle was in his vest and trouser and aunty was in her saree and sleeveless blouse she was wearing a day before. They kissed each other at my home's main gate for few seconds and then Uncle proceeded towards his flat finally after 10 days and aunty too proceeded towards her house. 
Dad said -"I am feeling proud watching your marks beta. Keep it up."
I smiled and said -"Get fresh dad. Mom might be coming soon after getting fresh."
As I opened my room's door I saw mom coming out from her room . She was wearing a yellow coloured kurti with white leggins. Her busty figure was taking shape over that right kurti. Her huge boobs were awesome. I suddenly got the last night's view in my mind how uncle was sucking her boobs. Then I controlled my feelings and went near mom and said -"Why you told me to take dad to my room."
Mom didn't answer my question and asked -"Where is Dheeraj ?"
I -"In my room."
Then mom went inside my room . I too followed her . She said to dad -"Why you came here ?"
Dad -"What you meant by why ? I came to my house."
Mom -"Excuse me...this is my house.. not yours."
Dad -"My son is here. I came to meet my son. Not you."
Mom -"Ok fine. Then don't rely on qny expectation from me except breakfast , lunch and dinner." Saying this mom came out of my room.
Dad told me (laughingly) -"Your mom's temper never seemed to be cooled down."
I just smiled on dad's words.
Then dad went into washroom after few minutes to get fresh after Mom got fresh.
I went into mom's room to see in what condition is her room by then because last night a lot erotic and steamy activities went down in her room. I saw her room arranged in such a well manner that not single corner can give the proof of last night. Mom is too smart. Even she has already got divorced from dad but a sense of embarrassment was still residing within her. 
I were happy and sad both at the same time tat moment. Happy because I am seeing my dad after so many months and sad because  I was not supposed to witness any sex activities till my dad will stay here. Whatever I have thoughts regarding Uncle, either bas or good but one thing was clear, I really enjoyed witnessing live sex sessions of him with sexiest milfs. 

Whole day went normal. Mom gave us breakfast, then lunch. We ate together but dad and mom didn't show interest in talking to each other. Their every bonding were broken except me. I was alone that love which made mom and dad tolerate each other. It was like a curse watching my parents showing so much hate towards each other infront of my eyes and I couldn't do anything. Since my dad arrived , mom avoided wearing sleeveless blouse. Her blouse was full sleeved. Her body was fully dedicated to Gajendra uncle, not even my dad. While having dinner , mom's phone rang. I was sure it must be Gajendra uncle's call over that. But she cut the call. It rang few times but everytime she cut the call. Dad didn't asked anything at that moment, but I saw an expression of anger started building over his face. His face showed an extreme level of anger hidden behind his neutral behaviour towards mom. After dinner, mom told me to sleep with dad hence I came to my room along with him.
Dad asked me -"Do you know beta who was calling over Sreerupa's pho e while we were having dinner ?"
I got little nervous . I was in a Dilemma whether to tell him truth or not. Dad asked again (this time in heavy voice that hold an essence of anger) -"Do you know ?"
I replied in a hurried manner -"No Dad...no no...I didn't saw who was calling that time ?"
Dad -"Really ?"
I -"Yes dad. "
Dad then slept beside me and didn't say anything after that conversation.l between us. I was wondering why he is so much possesive regarding mom. They fully separated now and can make relationship freely without anyone's permission then why he is investigating and showing anger. I was little confused too that whether dad knew about mom's relationship with Gajendra uncle. His anger was telling something else . 
Anyways, few days went normal. Uncle too didn't call mom after that night. Or if he had called her it may be not infront of me hence I didn't knew. 

Dad stayed in my room or watch television . Daily use groceries dad used to buy for us. Mom didn't go out since dad arrived .
One evening I was in Garden area. Dad was watching television inside. I saw Gajendra uncle was in his balcony. He told me with his gesture to call him over the phone. I quickly took out my phone and called him.
He received and and said -"Hello Beta. How's you ?"
I -"Am good uncle. You say.."
Uncle -"Am not good beta."
I -"Why?"
Uncle -"Don't you know why am not good."
I got little nervous , but said -"Yes I know uncle. You are missing my mom. Right?"
Uncle -"You are right beta. Since your dad has arrived, our meet has went totally discarded."
I -"Why Don't you ask mom to meet then ? You must tell her instead of calling me."
Uncle -"Do you think I hadn't tried. Every night when you all sleep I call her over the phone , just to convince her to meet. But she refuses everytime."
I -"But why? Due to dad's presence nowadays?"
Uncle -"Obviously."
I -"But why mom is refusing to meet? They are living a separate life after divorce."
Uncle -"Ask your mom about this. She is feeling shy in presence of your dad meeting with me and making me hungry now. Tell your dad to return back soon."
I was little aroused hearing such words from uncle's mouth. Fir the first time he waa speaking in that much frank tone with me about mom and his meet.
I thought I should be more frank to him now. I said -"But uncle, you have two women still with you. What if mom is not meeting you these days, you can satisfy your hunger from other two women."
Uncle (nervously) -"What ? Who two women ? About whom you are saying ?"
I laughed and said -"Sonam and Shubhangi aunty."
Uncle -" They are just friend of mine beta. Nothing else. I never touched them. I desire only love your mom."
I thought if uncle is trying to hide his real face through that lie then I should not disturb him more with my words. 
I said -"Ok ok. No problem."
Uncle -"When will your dad will go ?"
I -"I don't know uncle. Lets see"
Uncle -"Ok beta. Bye."
Then he cut the call. I was wondering why neither of Sonam aunty and Shubhangi aunty visited my house since dad has arrived. I haven't saw them in my colony since then. Uncle may hide his real desire for them along with my mom over call with me, but I was sure he must be meeting with both of them these days. 

Two more days passed normally. It was almost a week passed since dad arrived at our house. Dad and mom had started to talk a little by then but not much. One afternoon while we were having lunch, Gajendra uncle arrived at our house. As door was open, he directly came into our dining hall. I was astonished seeing his arrival that time. Dad looked him and asked in heavy voice -"Who are you ? How you came inside ?"
Mom who was busy in having lunch put her head up by hearing dad's voice and saw uncle standing there. Her mouth suddenly stop chewing the food and she was shocked too . Dad stood up from the chair and said heavily -"who the hell are you and how you dare to come directly inside our house without calling the door bell?" saying this he proceeded towards uncle. His actions showed he went in anger towards uncle. Suddenly mom said -"Stop Dheeraj. He is not an unknown person to us. He is my official colleague and neighbour Mr. Gajendra."
Dad stopped his steps towards him and turned his face towards mom.
Mom (in a nervous tone) -"Hello Gajendra ji. How are you?"
Uncle -"Hello Sreerupa ji. I am fine. How about you ?"
Mom -"Fine too. Come , sit"
Uncle came near the dining chair and sat adjacent to me. He said -"Hello Ayush beta. Everything good ?" Saying this he blinked his eyes showing his mischievous behaviour.
I said -"Yes uncle, everything fine."
Dad saw we all are normal with his arrival. He too came near the dining chair and sat on his usual position adjacent to mom infront of uncle and me.
I thought dad must behave normal now but through his face I can smell the anger. I was wondering why he is so much angry, when uncle's introduction is already given to him. Dad meet strangers normally with a smile, but with Gajendra uncle his such nature was seemed to be vanished. I was confused.

Dad didn't say anything to him and started having lunch. Mom and I too started having lunch. I noticed Uncle was continuously staring mom but that was normal to me.  Dad too noticed his eyes were running over mom's face and saree and his anger made him stop having lunch. He stood upwithout completing his food and went to waah his hands. Mom asked -"What happened? Complete your lunch."
Dad didn't say anything and went outside in the garden area. Uncle was smiling. Mom said to uncle -"Why you came here...I already told you we should not meet till he is here."
Uncle -"He is not your husband. You are divorced. Why are you caring about him so much."
Mom -"I don't know. Just leave now."
Uncle turned his face towards me and said -"See beta...how rude your mom has became."
I was silent as I didn't know how to react to them. I was feeling nervous too because that situation was moving towards a high voltage drama. I completed my food fast and went to dad in the garden area leaving mom and uncle at the dining table. Dad was sitting on the chair in shadow area and using his mobile. I went near him and asked -"Why you came here without completing your lunch dad ?"
Dad (in a serious voice) -" Nothing. My stomach is full"
I -"Everything okay dad ?"
Dad -"Told you na...nothing is serious. Go went inside near your mom."
His words were wet in anger. I was sure by then that dad knows Gajendra uncle accurately. I was having a sense that dad must know about his relationship with mom. But I was not clear how he came to know this because he has arrived after 6 months at our house and mom's relationship with uncle is just 3-4 months old.

Anyways, I came inside the house . I saw mom and uncle weren't on the dining table. I went inside the kitchen but they weren't there. I was sure something is going to happen now. Uncle can't resist his feeling after visiting our house. I went near mom's bedroom room and found it was locked. That's what I expected. 
I quickly went outside to view the scene behind the window , but as I came outside I saw dad was sitting on the way in the garden area which leads towards the back side of the window wall.
He saw me and asked -"What your mom is doing ?"
I replied in a breaking voice -"She..she is..is cleaning kitchen stuffs dad.."
Dad -"why are you so much nervous beta? And where are you going?"
I -"Nothing dad...I am ok. My pen fell outside the room. I am going to take it back"
Dad -"Ok...carry on." Dad then made a call to someone from his phone and got busy in talking over it .
I didn't wait for a second and went behind the room's wall. I put my eyes on the window and got the view of mom's room.
I saw mom was indulged in a argument with uncle over his visit. Uncle was making her calm down but mom's temper was high. 
She said -"Why don't you understand I don't want to meet you in the presence of Dheeraj here."
Uncle -"Ok...you have problem meeting me here then why don't you come to my flat for meet?"
Mom -"I am saying neither here nor at your flat until Dheeraj is here."
Uncle -"Why so much cruelty you are showing to me baby? Don't you know how much I need you ?"
Mom -"I know. But I don't want to..." Uncle stopped her in between and said -"Don't want to what sweetie? I am dying for your pussy..my testicles will burst now from its load. Help me now."
Mom -"Why don't you understand, Dheeraj loves me even now...he is so much possesive for me."
Uncle -"What the fuck you are talking about. You both are divorced. Are you making me a fool ?"
Mom -"Yes..we are divorced but that was my decision to give him divorce due to his inclination towards my rude mother-in-law. He never wanted me to give divorce."
Uncle -"Do you have feelings for him too ?"
Mom was silent for a bit and then said -"No. I haven't any feeling for him."
Uncle -"Then why are you behaving like a traditional Indian woman with me. Kick your ex husband out of your house."
Mom -"Try to understand baby....He will go within two to three days. Then I will be free."
Uncle -"It been almost a week passed we had our passionate time together..I can't resist my load now..not even for a day now."
Mom -"Why don't you call Sonam or Shubhangi for that ?"
Uncle -"To my bad luck they are busy in their respective guests since one week. My each milf is busy and I am alone. And you know that your sexy voluptuous body gives me more satisfaction than any other woman. That's why I visited you. Please help me baby."
I was shocked after hearing mom's words. It was well known to me that mom knew about Sonam aunty's and Gajendra uncle's relationship. Even she had threesome with them too but she knew about Shubhangi aunty's relationship with him too was unexpected for me. The plan I made to reveal uncle's womanising nature infront of my mom was completely destroyed within a second. I was astonished how can my mother accept a man having such womanising behaviour. 
Mom laughed hearing uncle's words and said -"Ohh..my baby..so sad. Ok no problem after Dheeraj return back from here we will have another round of threesome at your flat. This time you , me and Shubhangi ji. Ok. Happy now ?"
Uncle -"We will decide that later but at least give me some relief now."
Mom -"But..."
Uncle stopped mom again from saying further and put his lips over her lips. He hold her tightly from behind. For first few seconds mom tried to make herself free from his grip but was unable to do it.  
Uncle was sucking her lips hungrily with his hands pressing her back and hips. Mom too hold him tightly and was responding accordingly to his hard kiss. Their kissing intensity was very high. Afterall they are meeting after a week. Such intense behaviour was supposed to happen. Uncle now make her saree's pallu fell on the floor from her shoulder started unhooking mom's blouse along with kissing her and mom too started unbuttoning his shirt at the same time. Uncle then removed his shirt quickly and mom too removed her blouse. She was wearing a red coloured bra . Uncle was in his vest. Uncle bent his head a little and buried his face in between her fleshy cleavage and started sucking them over bra. Mom was moaning with her fingers roaming in between uncle's hair from back head and her eyes were closed. Mom then said -"Aahh...Gajendra ...do it fast now...we don't have much time....aahhh..."
Uncle then removed her trouser and said mom to give him a titfuck. Mom sat on her knees and put his long and erect penis in between midriff of her enormous juicy boobs. Uncle said -"Not like this baby...first remove your bra...fully"
Mom then quickly made her hands backwards and unhooked her bra. Her both boobs jerked forward as she removed her bra. Then she put her penis in between her midriff and started rubbing with full pleasure...Damn what a scene was that...I was fully aroused and my dick was rock hard too. This went for 2-4 minutes and uncle then made my mom stood up and he removed her petticoat. Then he slided her red coloured panty and made her bent on her waist forward. He slided his penis into her anus and then doggy style fucking began. Mom's boobs were hanging as usual like huge cow's udders. Uncle was fucking her back with full speed. Mom was moaning with low voice...-"Aaahhh...oooohhhh...uhhhhh...aaahhhhh...Baby...aaahhh...ufff...."
I started rubbing my dick with my hand too . I turned my face towards dad , he was still talking over the phone. Dad's back was my side hence he could not saw me what I am doing there. Then again I concentrated on uncle and mom. About 4 minutes of fucking in doggy style uncle groaned -"Sreerupa baby...aaahh...Am cumming...aahhhh...where you want it ?"
Mom said in sighing voice -"Give it in my mouth..hhh...ahhh..."
Quickly mom turned herself and uncle started rubbing his penis with his hand over mom's mouth. Within 10 seconds his dick gave a huge fountain of sperm over mom's face. It was thick white semen with huge jets. He then put his penis into mom's mouth and started grunting loudly.
His grunting sound was so loud that it was coming outside of the window. I got scared if dad could listen that...but dad was busy in his phone call. First jet of thick sperm landed over mom's face and rest he ejaculated into her mouth. Mom swallowed all his seminal fluid. After spending about 30-40 seconds in ejaculating pleasure uncle took out his penis from mom's mouth. 
I too got my dick bursted out a huge jets of sperm within my trouser watching them. My trouser became wet.
Mom and uncle both were smiling seeing each other face. Uncle was looking satisfied . And it surely made him satisfied because he got such fuck almost after a week. 
Mom said -"Done. Got relief ? Now leave quickly."
Uncle -"It was a quick session baby...you know I am not habitual with just one round."
Mom -"Stop now. Leave quickly for God sake."
Uncle -"Ok ok...but promise you will visit me tonight at my flat."
Mom -"Not at all...after Dheeraj leaves my house then only I will."
Uncle -"Ok then...I am not going anywhere now."
Mom -"Stop behaving like a stubborn child."
Uncle -"First give me promise."
Mom -"Ok I will try. Now go. Please."
Uncle -"That's like my sexy milf Sreerupa."
Saying this he kissed my mom over lips and then started wearing his clothes. Mom too picked up her blouse and bra and made herself dressed properly and came outside of the room. I too made myself aparted from the window and went inside the house . I saw the washroom was locked and uncle was coming out of my mom's room. He gave me a naughty smile and blinked his eyes while showing his thumb up . It meant he got for what he came here. Then he left our house. Dad must seen him going out because he was sitting in the garden area and our main gate was at the garden area boundary. After 2 minutes I saw mom came out of the washroom . She was looking fresh and her clothes were well adjusted over her body. She just saw me there and without giving any express she went into the kitchen. I went inside the washroom to get myself clean.

To be continued....

Further story will get updated soon.

Give your reviews regarding this part

In the story, the son has become a cockold, he could have stopped it if he wanted but he doesn't stop what is happening, he lets it happen and the mother is also doing everything shamelessly, I am not able to understand this, mother has become like that, is it okay?  She is doing all this openly without bringing her son under her control. If this was done right, it would be more fun.

The story is very interesting and good, just keep updating it from time to time, the fun will double.
clps clps clps
[+] 3 users Like Manju roy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SeXy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED) - by Manju roy - 04-01-2024, 10:25 PM