Adultery Seduction of My Homely Wife Padma
I could not stop thinking about what just happened. I was still doubtful of the picture. Was I hallucinating about the things that were never present? Was it my fucked up mind that craves these fantasies creating these illusions? Or is it probably real? One thing’s for sure is that those watchmen had no clue that the lady in the pic was my wife. I devised a plan and the thought of the end result of it was making me even more hornier. The next day being a weekend, I had plenty of time to devise and execute my plan. I went to the mobile store and got myself a new SIM card. Installed it on my phone and added a new whatsapp account with the number. Now I have an anonymous number with the whatsapp account that I can access through my phone. Padma was not that tech savvy and only knows some basic features of a smartphone, so I am ok with that as I hide this account easily. As a next step of the plan, I went to the other apartment from where the pic might have been taken and met vinay (watchman) who was very happy to see me.

Vinay: Hello sir. Namaste.
Me: Namaste Vinay. How are things?
Vinay: Going on sir. How come you are here sir?
Me: Arey nothing. I needed a little help. One of my friends is shifting to Bangalore and I heard there are few flats available in this apartment for rent. Do you have any idea? The guy who posted the ad online is not picking the call.
Vinay: Ha sir. Surely. There are many flats available. I can show them as I have the keys. Are you looking for any specific floor?
Me: Ha bhai. Anything but the ground floor is fine.
Vinay: Let me take you sir.

He collected a few keys from his room and took me to the 5th floor and started showing one flat. I acted as if I was looking at the flat.

Me: Damn it, problem with my network here. Hey vinay, can I make a call as my friend might be arriving now here and my phone's network is off.
Vinay: Koi baath nahi sir. Please take it. 
I dialed some random numbers and told him: Vinay, I think my friend has arrived. He is waiting at the entrance. Can you go and receive him now while I look at the flat? 
Vinay: Surely sir.

Vinay suspected no foul play and went back to the ground floor. Ceasing the opportunity, I closed the door of the empty flat and opened up the WhatsApp account in his phone. In no time I was able to find out the group from which those pics were sent. I took a closer look at the pic again. My heart just sank. She was my wife for sure and I could identify the balcony and curtains of our flat. Without wasting much time, I have forwarded an invitation of that group to my anonymous account as I already know that he has admin access too. And I quickly exported and forwarded the entire chat history of that group to my whatsapp account along with the media (images, audio, videos). It took a while, but got forwarded successfully. I ensured to delete the logs in his phone so that he won't be aware that I forwarded the content. I understood that Vinay was waiting at the entrance and looking at all the people passing by like a fool. So, I reached the entrance, told him that I liked the apartment, but my friend got confused and went to a totally different apartment. I told him that I will meet him soon and gave a hundred rupees note and left the place.

I came back to my home laid down on the sofa and thought to myself. Here I am with the invite to the WhatApp group in which someone’s posting obscene images of my wife and there would be no way for anyone to recognize me even if I join the group. I was excited to go through the entire chat and find out if my wife was famous indeed, which she already was. I opened up the invite and joined the group.
[+] 7 users Like MohiniMadhu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of My Homely Wife (Padma) - by MohiniMadhu - 02-01-2024, 08:09 PM
RE: Seduction of My Homely Wife Padma - by dilema - 01-05-2024, 03:55 AM