Adultery DISEASE
THE EVENING CONTINUES

Vishal was impatiently waiting and constantly checking the backyard of Natasha's house through his window.

When he saw Natasha coming out of her house and noticed the transparent yellow saree he bought for her, a dirty smile sprawled across his face.

Vishal concludes:  If Natasha is wearing that saree, that only means three things. 1. Either she is desperate for that disputed piece of land, or 2. I got a lovely thrill-seeker as my new neighbor or 3. The reason could be something in between those two other options.

Vishal intends to find out which one motivated Natasha besides having some fun with her this evening.

As Natasha made her way to Vishal's door, she pulled the shawl tighter around her body. 
It was meant to cover up her scandalous outfit, but she couldn't help feeling exposed. Taking a deep breath, he prepares herself for what is to come as she knocks on Vishal's backdoor.

Vishal immediately opens the door, letting her in with a sly grin on his face. 
"Natasha, I am glad that you have accepted my gift...all of my gifts, I suppose," he teases her, eager to see what else is under that shawl.

She blushes, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. "Thank you, Vishal. I'm not sure about this outfit, though..." she trails off, feeling self-conscious.

"Nonsense, you look beautiful in anything.,' Vishal says, moving closer to her. Natasha stiffens.

"Do you mind if I take off your shawl, Natasha?" Vishal asks, gesturing towards the fabric covering her body.

Natasha hesitates for a moment, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement. But the look in Vishal's eyes was enough to convince her. 

Slowly, she nods her head, and Vishal reaches over to untie the shawl from her shoulders and moves behind her to pull the shawl away unhurriedly, revealing Natasha's barely-there ensemble.

She bit her lip, trying to suppress a shiver at his touch. Vishal's hands brushed against her back as he tossed the shawl aside, causing her skin to tingle.

As the fabric fell to the ground, Vishal let out an appreciative whistle. "Damn, Natasha, you are a work of art," Vishal says, his voice dropping to a husky tone.

Natasha's cheeks flushed with a mix of arousal and embarrassment. She had never thought of herself flaunting her body to a middle-aged man, but for some reason, she couldn't resist that temptation. 

"Tell me, Natasha," Vishal's voice rumbles, his lips brushing against her ear. "Do you know why I invited you here this evening?"

"Yes...to talk about the property,' Natasha breathed, her mind too clouded with a desire to think straight; Vishal's hands were gripping her bare shoulders. She thinks this man does not have a grip on his memory, but his fingers are just the opposite.

"That's right, but truth begets truth. Who exactly told you to ask me about that disputed area?" Vishal murmurs in her ears, running a single finger along her naked spine, and Natasha closes her eyes, letting out a soft sigh as his touch sends waves of pleasure coursing through her entire body.

"Does it matter?" Natasha finds her throat dry as his hand reaches the back of her neck, his fingers tangling in her hair.

She found herself leaning into his touch, unable to resist the pull he had over her.

"It matters a great deal to me," Vishal growls in her ears and lightly pulls her hair. Natasha's breath hitched.

He had always been kind to Natasha, but now she could sense something darker lurking beneath the surface.

That authoritative growl and that light hair pulling by an older man sent a rush of heat straight to her core, and Natasha could feel her panties getting wet from it.

Natasha mewls, "My husband."

Vishal's mouth forms a smile as he gently pulls her hair downwards, causing her to tilt her face upwards while he stands behind her, towering over her.

From this angle, he can see her heaving half-exposed breasts in her skimpy blouse.

"Such a dutiful, obedient wife..doing her husband's bidding." He mocks her, looking into her dilated eyes from above.

Natasha blushes hard and protests, "Don't be mean to me."

While holding her hair, Vishal's other hand swiftly unhooks the strap of her blouse, and he teases her, "Does the husband know that you are here in this dress?"

Natasha bends her elbow and arrests his mischievous hand.

"Don't." She pleads.

Vishal grins," I told you I want to see you in a saree. I said nothing about a blouse, and you promised to keep things spicy.If you recall our deal."

Natasha's grip falters, and Vishal peels off the blouse from her body, leaving her perky tits in the mercy of a tiny black lingerie underneath the transparent yellow saree.

"You did not answer my question.Does your husband know that you are here in this dress?" Vishal taunts her again; his hand grabs her naked waist and puts her voluminous ass on his crotch.

Natasha blushes, feeling his hardness on her soft ass.

Vishal rolls his hips feeling Natasha's ass with his manhood, and teases her again, "So does he know?"

Natasha's face boils in shame as another man forces her to talk about her husband while pressing his raging desire on her ass globes; the shame of red from her face travels as far as her cleavage.

She replies faintly, "No."

"Are you that adamant to know about the property dispute?" Vishal enquires, keeping her head and ass in its place for his convenience.

"Yes." Natahsa lies.

Vishal pushes her to a nearby window, which opens towards the backside of his house, and points towards the NEEM tree," So eager to know about that piece of land, huh."

Natasha gulps. She can see her house from here. Her house is blocking the entire view.

Vishal lets her hair go, and her hands rest on the strap of her bra.

"Tell me, my lovely neighbor, if your husband were present in your house, can he see your beautiful naked breasts from there." while talking, with a swift motion, Vishal unclasps her bra.

Natasha gasps hard in sudden bewilderment, "Heyyy..."

Vishal's both hands are already under her saree, grabbing her opulent tits, and he whispers in her ears, "You were only allowed in saree, my lovely neighbor...nothing else."

Natasha wiggles and whines, "But...."

Vishal can see her high-waisted black thong peeking from her dangerously low-hip saree.

Vishal's hands slid down her body, stopping at her hips, his eyes lingering on the thong. He hooks his fingers under the waistband of her thong and pulls it up, causing it to ride higher above her saree.

The feeling of fabric sliding against her pussy lips sent shivers down Natasha's spine. 
She can't help but let out a soft moan, 'Ahhhh," as Vishal continues to tease her, pulling the thong up and down, alternating between gentle tugs and firm pulls.

"Vishal,' Natasha breathes, her hands gripping onto his arms for support and her ass rubbing on his thighs on its own.

Every time he tugged on the thong, it sent a jolt of pleasure through her body. She could feel herself getting more and more turned on with each pull.
"Yes dear ..what were you saying again earlier?" Vishal teases her, enjoying Natasha's helpless condition.

Natasha's hands don't restrict Vishal from touching her breasts anymore.

Vishal swats her pallu from her shoulder, completely baring her breasts in front of his window, and begins to caress one of her firm melons while teasing her pussy with her thong. Natasha writhes against Vishal's body.

Vishal coquettishly asks her," You did not answer me Natasha. If your husband were in the house,could he see you now?"

With one hand still tugging on her thong, Vishal cups her breast. He kneads her tit gently, teasing her hardened nipple with his thumb.

Natasha let out a low moan, arching her back to get closer to Vishal's touch. Sensing her need, Vishal sensually squeezes her entire breast.

Her thong, now tucked neatly between her legs, Natasha could feel the fabric rubbing against her sensitive folds, heightening her arousal. 

She could feel herself getting wetter as Vishal continued to pull on the thong, creating delicious friction against her clit.

Natasha bites her lower lips to stop herself from moaning.

Vishal mischievously thrusts his bulging cock into her ass crack and trifles with her playfully, "Oh, don't hold back your moans...You forget that I will not remember all of these tomorrow or the day after...I am an Alzheimer's patient." He feigns sadness at the end, maintaining his facade.

Natasha daggers at him with the corner of her eyes in response, but that assurance does loosen her up, and She opens her lips to moan freely.

"That's right ...enjoy yourself...let yourself go...." Vishal's voice sounds wild as his hand makes her breasts swollen with pleasure, heavy and full of sweet anticipation.

"Ahhhh...ooffff...ohhh goood...." Natasha shudders in ecstasy.

Natasha's head spun as Vishal's rubs her thong on her clit, igniting a fire within her. She is entirely at his mercy, surrendering to the intense pleasure he is giving her. With every pull of her thong, her desire grew, and she couldn't help but grind her ass provocatively on his snarling cock.

Natasha whines, "Ahhh... why are....ohhhh.. you doing this?"

Vishal slides his fingers underneath her low-hip saree, tracing small circles on her thong, teasing her sensitive skin. 

The fabric of her thong is now damp with excitement, and Vishal can feel the heat between her legs. 

Without stripping her thong, he gently pushes aside the fabric and teases her clit with his fingers, making Natasha squirm in pleasure, "Ummmmphh..."

"Your husband started playing a nasty game with me, but He forgot that in order to participate in a game meant for men, one must be willing to pay the price expected of a man. A Man's game demands a Man's price.And this is the price.Cummmm." Vishal grits his teeth in determination and commands her.

Before Natasha can grasp the gravity of his answer, Vishal does not waste any time, his fingers diving into her folds, playing with her swollen clit. 

Natasha's hips buck in response, her moans growing louder as Vishal toys with her. His thumb rubs against her sensitive nub, causing her to writhe in pleasure.

As Vishal continues to tease her pussy, his other hand doesn't stop its ministrations on her breasts, squeezing and playing with them, sending waves of pleasure through Natasha's body. 
She is lost in the moment, her body and mind wholly consumed by Vishal's touch.

Their little game of teasing and pleasuring continued for what felt like an eternity for Natasha until she couldn't take it anymore and burst into a knee-shaking climax, taking his name, "Oh gowwdd vishalll...uuuuuu...."

Vishal doesn't stop rubbing her pulsating clit and drenched folds.

He toys with her," My oh my, you were that tensed, huh !!! So much pent-up frustration. No wonder you were so salty after you came back from the honeymoon...Hubby doesn't understand what kind of stimulation you want, does he?"

Natasha is in the middle of her orgasm when she hears her middle-aged neighbor mocking her husband and is surprised that an Alzheimer's patient remembers that She snapped at Vishal after coming back from her honeymoon.

"Please don't...ooooo...talk about my...ooooo husba..." Her speech derails.

"Speaking of husband. Doesn't the lovely wifey have to prepare dinner for her dear hubby?" Vishal pinches her nipple before pulling it.

"Ahhhhh...yes. "Natasha agrees, moaning.

"You can prepare dinner here." Vishal chuckles and presses her naked tits against the window, pushing her back; with the other hand, he lifts her saree and drags her thong off her thighs with a jerk stressing his words, "Just saree, nothing else." he robs her off her thong.

Natasha is huffing against the window, creating foggy glass.

Vishal lightly spanks her naked ass, "Ummm thick."

"Ahhh' Natasha moans in pleasure.

Vishal gives her other ass globe a hard smack making her groan, "Oh yeah bubbly." and let go of her saree.

Immediately he grabs her by her tits, mauling them in his palm, "You think you can cook dinner here?" he smirks.

Natasha can not even move and, closing her eyes, enjoys the fondling of her breasts shamelessly.

"Don't think so. You need to go home. Your hubby will come soon.Go make dinner for him." He pulls her nipples hard to make her yelp.

"Ahaaann.." Natasha groans, and Vishal lets her go with a loud slap on her bubbly ass, enjoying the bounce.

Natasha moves away with shaky legs without noticing Vishal is holding the end of her pallu.

By the time she notices that he is already pulling it from her body.

Vishal makes her completely naked without much effort and grins, "You are hot...very hot..now go home."

Natasha could not believe this. She stammers in deep shame and shock," Like this?" She is still unsettled.

Vishal comes closer to her and grabs her by her pussy, "Ummmm so wett.." He rubs it vigorously, looking into her helpless eyes, making her folds make a wet sound as she clutches onto his arms, spreading her thighs while moaning softly, parting her lips.

"You need a good fuck.. hope your husband is man enough for it.", Vishal smirks and pushes her towards the backdoor.

"You serious?" Natasha exclaims. Aroused, frustrated, and having mixed feelings about the way he is treating her. Moreover, the present Avatar of Vishal is entirely different from the one she converses with every day. That Alzhimer's patient, fragile Vishal, has been replaced by this confident and daring Vishal.

Vishal grabs one of her tits and takes a chunk of her ass flesh in his other hand while speaking, "Trust me, you will love going to your home like this.. the distance is only 6 ft or so."

Natasha still could not believe this was happening to her. 

Vishal opens the lock and pushes one finger inside her palpating pussy, and her slit immediately squeezes around his finger, "Pity..so wet..so aroused" he rolls his finger, making Natasha tremble and moan; she thrusts her pussy onto his invading finger.

Then He gives a firm smack on her luscious butt, making her let out a horny moan, "Offf."

"Good night Natasha." and opens the door, and with another powerful slap on her stinging ass, he makes her move out of his house, enjoying the jiggle of her shapely ass in front of his eyes, and closes the door.

Natasha runs into her house. It took her only two seconds to reach inside the house, crossing her backyard.

The backside of both  Natasha and Vishal's houses is secluded.

But today, there was one person. He had been hiding there the entire time since he witnessed Natasha moving into Vishal's house wearing that saree. He was utterly curious.

Now, with his jaw slacked open, watching Natasha leave Vishal's house completely naked.

Rocky could not believe his eyes. He had no idea Pritam Bhaiya's newlywed wife was so Kinky. Now he has so many questions.
[+] 10 users Like OLDWINE's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 31-12-2023, 04:44 PM
RE: Disease - by OLDWINE - 31-12-2023, 06:54 PM
RE: DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 31-12-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 31-12-2023, 11:06 PM
RE: DISEASE - by Ranjith62 - 31-12-2023, 11:19 PM
RE: DISEASE - by Rizzi1198 - 01-01-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 01-01-2024, 12:59 PM
RE: DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 01-01-2024, 02:15 PM
RE: DISEASE - by Ranjith62 - 01-01-2024, 02:21 PM