Adultery DISEASE
Natasha had to leave to see off her in-laws.

Mr.Gupta is left with Rocky.

Mr.Gupta does not know what to do with this college boy. He does not really need Rocky's help.

Neither Rocky understands what exactly he is being employed for.

"Ermmm, do you need help with something, Vishal uncle?" Rocky breaks the ice; he hates silence.

"Can you cook?" Mr.Gupta asks.

"Ummm...no." Rocky replies promptly. He isn't gonna earn his pocket money as a cook; all his clothes gonna get dirty.

"Then you are worthless to me." Mr.Gupta snorts.

Rocky doesn't mind Mr.Gupta's attitude; he is a sick man.

Rocky stays silent for a while, then speaks, "You don't actually have to cook."

"What?" Mr.Gupta grunts.

"Hear me out, Vishal Uncle." Rocky comes closer. He isn't as compassionate as Natasha is, so he doesn't really understand what he should or shouldn't say to an Alzheimer's patient.

"Look, Vishal uncle, everyone knows that you are sick. There are more than 30 families living here. Why don't you call each family per day and ask them to prepare the meal for you? You could tell them that you are feeling unwell. Imagine that... 30 days ,30 families...your whole month is covered without spending any money or effort. How's my idea, huh?" Rocky eagerly looked at Mr.Vishal.

Vishal laughs loudly for an entire minute, hearing that crazy idea.

"You are a silly silly boy."

But it did give Vishal an idea: since Natasha's in-laws aren't around and her hubby would be busy with business, he can ask Natasha to cook at his place.

"You can go now." Vishal waves his hand, "Wait, give me your cell number." 

Rocky utters his mobile number, and then mustering courage, he asks, "Uncle, can you give me some advance for the job? My fuel tank is empty."

Mr.Gupta would have said no, but since Rocky's crazy proposal gave him the idea of calling Natasha to cook in his house, Mr.Gupta is pleased with Rocky.

He opens his wallet and hands him some money.

Rocky smiles broadly, 'Thank you, uncle," and leaves.

Mr.Gupta peeks through the window and waits for Natasha's in-laws & husband to leave.

Then he calls her.

"Hello Natasha..why don't you cook at my place?" He proposes

"No..no no issuses..we can talk and cook together.You know how much I am fond of your company."

"Haha...Your husband would be glad, I think, since you are saving his cooking expenses."

After 10 minutes or so, Natasha comes to Mr.Gupta's house wearing a normal cotton saree and sleeveless blouse; her long black hair is tied up in a neat bun, and the delicate gold bangles on her wrists clink together as she moves. She has a tiffin carrier in her hand.

Vishal shows her the kitchen.

At first, Vishal thought he would stay away from her and not interrupt her.

But Vishal could not stay away much longer. He eventually offers his help after watching her body in motion from afar,

"Hey,' Vishal says peeking inside the kitchen , his eyes scanning her body,"I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Not at all," Natasha replies, a sultry smile playing on her lips, "I could use some help in the kitchen."

Without waiting for his response, she turned and walked back to the stove, swaying her hips. 

Vishal followed her, his gaze glued to her backside.

"So, what are you cooking?" he asks, trying to regain his composure.

"Butter paneer," she replies, leaning against the counter and crossing her arms in front of her chest, pushing her ample cleavage up,"But I could use an extra pair of hands."

'Well, you know what they say, "many hands do light work,'' Vishal replies, winking at her.

As always, Vishal is pretending to have Alzheimer's disease, an act that he uses to get away with all sorts of mischief. And today was no exception. As he chopped vegetables, he would often turn to Natasha and ask her the same question over and over again.

"What are we making?" he asked, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Natasha rolled her eyes playfully, "Butter Paneer, Vishal. You've asked me that ten times already."

Vishal grinned, leaning in closer to her, "I have? I must be losing my mind. But I can't help it, Natasha. You look beautiful in saree.'

A blush rose to Natasha's cheeks as she tried to focus on cooking. She knew she shouldn't entertain Vishal's flirtatious comments, especially as a married woman. But there was something about the way he said them, with such boldness and confidence, that made her heart race.

She felt similar tension between them yesterday evening.

"You know, Vishal, you should be careful with your words," Natasha replied coyly as she stirred the curry.

"Did I ever see you in saree before?" Vishal pretends that he doesn't remember about last evening.

Natasha darts her eyes while speaking,"I don't think so. You haven't."

There was a silence between them.

Mr.Gupta decides to keep his distance away after that; he does not want to creep her out on her first day of cooking at his house. He wants to see this sight more often, and for that, he wants her to feel comfortable. After all, she almost left in a hurry last evening after their sensual dance.

Mr. Gupta turns on the TV and pretends to watch it while the majority of his attention is on Natasha. From where Vishal is sitting, he can see Natasha's whole appearance in the kitchen.

Natasha is aware that Vishal is watching her. Natasha carefully stirs the pot of simmering curry, the steam rising and enveloping her face in its warm embrace.

Beads of perspiration trickle down her forehead and along her temple, and she wipes them away with the back of her hand. She could feel her saree and petticoat sticking to her skin, and she wished she had chosen something more comfortable to wear. 

But She knows Mr.Gupta likes her in a saree. To her astonishment, she chose to wear a saree at the last moment before coming here.

As she stirs the curry, pearls of sweat form on her brow and slide down her throat, disappearing inside her milky cleavage.

Vishal has been ogling her since he sat down in the drawing room. He can't avert his eyes from her, the way the pallu of her saree is grazing her bare shoulders, and the way the fabric clinging to her body, teasing him with glimpses of her curves.

Natasha is aware of Vishal's intense gaze, but she says nothing. She is getting used to it, having caught him staring at her multiple times before since last evening.

But today, something about his gaze feels different, almost erotic. She can feel the intensity of his eyes on her, and it is turning her on.

As Natasha continued to cook, she suddenly felt a heat rising within her. She can feel Vishal's eyes raking over her body, and it is exciting her in ways she can't explain.

She can feel herself becoming more and more aware of her body, the way the sweat is glistening on her skin, and the way her saree is clinging to her every curve.

Without realizing it, Natasha's movements become more sensual as she stirs the curry, her hips swaying to an unknown rhythm. She feels free, unbound by societal expectations, and for the first time, she likes being an object of desire for an older man.

Natasha hummed to herself as she stood in her kitchen; she felt like doing something to distract her mind.

As she continued to cook, she couldn't stop the extra sway she was adding to her hips, a subtle move that she knew would catch Vishal's attention. And it did, as he found himself mesmerized by her sensual movements, unable to look away.

He can't help but focus on her hips, how they move in perfect harmony with the stirring spoon, creating an enticing rhythm. Her ass is round and shapely, the soft curves of it swaying back and forth as she stirs. 

Vishal's gaze followed the swaying movements, his thoughts consumed by the captivating sight.

He couldn't help but imagine himself running his hands over her hips and up to her ass as he continued to watch her in awe.

Natasha's ass was truly a work of art, and she knew how to move it in a way that was both sensual and hypnotic.

She moves towards a  shelf and lifts her arm to reach for a jar of Turmeric powder; her blouse sleeve slides down, revealing her smooth, bare shoulder. She imagines  Vishal's sharp intake of breath as she exposes more of her glistening skin.

From another cabinet, she picks up some jeera, and her blouse rises, offering Vishal a glimpse of her midriff and the lacy edges of her bra.

As she poured the batter of garlic and chili into a pan, she leaned slightly forward, facing Vishal, causing her ample breasts to press against the fabric of her blouse, straining the buttons. She purposely took longer to finish her tasks, giving him more opportunities to ogle her.

She adds some spices to the curry, her hands moving continuously as she stirs, her bangles chiming.

As the aroma of the curry filled the kitchen, Natasha's movements became more intense, the fabric of her saree clinging to her body as she stirred faster. Her ass seems to have a mind of its own, moving effortlessly, drawing Vishal's attention even more.

The aroma of the curry filled the air, Vishal's mouth water ,his cock stiffens. He couldn't resist the urge to go over and watch her poetic body closely.

"Hey, What brings you here?Bored with the television?" Natasha says with a smirk, trying to sound nonchalant.

Vishal shrugs. "I just thought I'd see if you needed any help with your cooking."

"Nice try, but I don't believe you for a second,' Natasha said, raising an eyebrow.

Vishal chuckles, 'Okay, you caught me. I just wanted to know your secret recipe.it smells delicious.'

Natasha replies. 'It's nothing special; I just threw on whatever I found in your kitchen.'

Vishal moved closer, his hands in his pockets. " it's definitely turning up the heat in the kitchen.'

Natasha couldn't help but giggle at his cheesy line and blushed.

"Want to have a taste?" She offers him a spoonful of gravy.

After several minutes, the lunch was ready, and they started to eat together in the dining area.

Vishal constantly complimented Natasha's cooking skills.

Natasha thought this was an excellent time to discuss the disputed property.

"So you told me other that you will tell me about that space where the Neem tree is." Natasha lies.

Vishal smiles inside cause that's not what he told her. He can see Natasha is trying to take advantage of his apparent sickness.

"I did?" Vishal frowns.

"Yes. You did." Natasha asserts.

Vishal pretends to think for a while.

"Oh now I remember. I did ask you to wear a sexy saree and then I promised to tell you." Vishal plays her.

He pretends to be sad, "But you never wore a sexy saree for me.". Natasha admitted so while cooking.

Natasha gulps hard. Vishal's memory is so unreliable sometimes it is as good as a normal person's, and sometimes it doesn't work - she thinks.

"Will you wear one for me in the evening?" Vishal grins, "Something extra spicy like this butter paneer."
[+] 3 users Like OLDWINE's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 31-12-2023, 04:44 PM
RE: Disease - by OLDWINE - 31-12-2023, 06:54 PM
RE: DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 31-12-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 31-12-2023, 11:06 PM
RE: DISEASE - by Ranjith62 - 31-12-2023, 11:19 PM
RE: DISEASE - by Rizzi1198 - 01-01-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 01-01-2024, 12:59 PM
RE: DISEASE - by OLDWINE - 01-01-2024, 02:15 PM
RE: DISEASE - by Ranjith62 - 01-01-2024, 02:21 PM