Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
Priyanka came to the room and went into the bathroom. The old man's curd was still on her body. She could smell the old man's yogurt. Somehow she started to like that smell. She had never smelled semen while having intercourse with the old man for so many days. Because either the old man had poured his sperm into her vagina or he had put it inside the condom. She wanted to see what a man's sperm looks like. So, being alone inside the bathroom, for the first time, Priyanka dared to take the old man's sperm in her finger. She looked at the old man's curd which is slimy. She is curious. But even though she wanted to taste it, she didn't dare. After a few days, the old man will surely put his sperm directly into her mouth. Because Priyanka is his puppet. Priyanka took bath and came out. Standing naked in front of the mirror as she is alone in the room, Priyanka blushed remembering the many times she had sex with the old man in the past and today. She began to like the old man. When she remembered the old man, the image of intercourse with him came before her eyes. But she didn't understand why she is liking the old man. The old man, who had already come up, stood behind her, slowly brought his face down, licked the drops of water on her neck, and whispered while gently biting her left ear. "Why does your face look so beautiful now, granddaughter?"
Priyanka: "Shyly, put her face down, nothing, I'm hungry."
Beggar: "Yes me too. But first I will suck some honey" He turned her around and took her face in his hands and started sucking her soft lips with his black lips.
The two spent five minutes kissing each other. The old man tried to grab Priyanka's boobs again with his hands. Priyanka then moved away from him. She got dressed and came downstairs. The old man also came down fresh. Priyanka ordered lunch. Both of them had lunch and came back to their bed.
Priyanka is now lying on the bed and started looking at something on the phone
The old man sat down next to her and pulled out a pack of condoms from the drawer.
Seeing it, Priyanka sat up and asked, "Why are you taking it out now?"
Beggar: "You said your parents will come in 2 days. I have only 2 days left."
Priyanka: "So what?"
Beggar: "I should make good use of those two days."
Priyanka: "I can't."
Beggar: "Why?"
Priyanka: "I'm tired I need some rest."
Beggar: "Granddaughter, the rest is already over. You should make up your mind. We have two days left and we should use them properly."
Priyanka's face turned red with embarrassment. she asked with some courage.
Priyanka: "Aren't you tired?"
Beggar: "When you are in front of me like a nymph, I do not even think of being tired."
Priyanka started blushing. She lowered her head and started looking down. The old man realized that she is ready once again. She is sitting on the couch while talking. Beggar came and sat beside her. He hugged her from behind. He moved her hair with his hands and kissed her neck. He moved his face to the right and bit her right ear. Then he brought his hands down and started lifting her T-shirt. He raised her hands and removed her T-shirt. Like that, he took off her pants and threw them away. He removed his lungi and threw it over her pants. Pulling Priyanka between his legs. His dick is now kissing her ass crack. Priyanka is having a strange experience. She does not  know that, this is just the beginning. He brought his two hands forward and grabbed Priyanka's boobs and started squeezing them. On the other hand, he took out his tongue and licked Priyanka's back from top to bottom. Licking her back, he buried his face in her left armpit and started licking her hairless armpit with his tongue like butter. Priyanka saw. Now he put his mouth on her right armpit and brought his one hand down from her breast and put his hand on her pubic hair and started pulling it slowly. Priyanka gets hot again. Playing with her pubic hair, he started moving her pubic hair with his fingers. After some time, he pulled Priyanka towards him. Priyanka wrapped her legs around his waist and started kissing him. The two were very emotional licking each other's lips.
The old man's tongue is reaching every corner of Priyanka's beautiful mouth. Priyanka became intoxicated by the old man's game. Her pussy is wet as the old man is fingering it. The old man took out the condom pocket and put the condom on his penis. The old man now placed his dick on Priyanka's pussy. He grabbed her waist and made her down. Priyanka's pussy comfortably absorbed his dick. The old man came close to Priyanka's ear and whispered that you have to do it now. Priyanka hugged the old man shyly. The old man grabbed Priyanka's waist and began to move her up and down.
Priyanka is supporting him. After a while he put his hands down her buttocks and increased the speed. He got tired of doing that. The old man made Priyanka lie down and put his mouth on one of her nipples and started squeezing the other nipple. Priyanka gets hot again.
The old man raised his head and looked at Priyanka's face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth saying ummm ummm. The old man felt like inserting his dick into her gaping mouth. But it is not the right time, he is waiting for the right time. He began to thrust
loudly. This time he folded Priyanka's leg and lifted it up and started sewing. The speed of thrusting increased, now his dick is reaching her womb. Priyanka began to let out a hot breath. The old man is tired. He poured his DNA into his condom. Now the two calmed down. He slept like that until the evening. After some time, they came upstairs after having dinner.

Priyanka is standing on the balcony talking on the phone. The old man came inside the room. Priyanka is talking to her parents. Her father said. Hearing that, Priyanka felt that the ground she stood on collapsed.
Priyanka: "What are you talking about dad?"
Priyanka's father: "Yes daughter, I'm sorry."
He cut the phone saying I have to go now.
Hearing this, Priyanka is heartbroken and very angry. She stormed out of the balcony and slammed its door. And she sat on the couch in anger. Seeing all this, the old man became worried.
He realized that something had happened.
Beggar: "What happened granddaughter?"
Priyanka: "It's okay grandpa leave me alone."
Beggar: "But if I have done anything wrong, I apologize."
Priyanka: "It's okay grandpa there is some bad news."
Beggar: "Then tell me daughter. Telling me may ease your pain."
Priyanka: "Making a sad face, papa and mummy will come after three months."
Hearing this, the old man felt like he had been in heaven. He wanted the same. Now he thought to take advantage of this and take Priyanka in his fist. Also the beautiful Suma.

Now Priyankais lying on the couch silently. She is wearing a light pink nighty today. The nighty is so transperent that he could see the pink bra and panty she is wearing. She is exhaling loudly, agitated with anger, the small urns in her chest moving up and down with the speed of her breath. Seeing her sleeping like a nymph, the old man's heart began to swell. He slowly removed his lungi and held a condom in his hand.
He came to the side and slept. Priyanka is lying on her face up. He slowly put one leg on Priyanka's legs. He hugged her with his mouth  on her right nipple and pressing her midsection with his. He started licking inside her right ear with his tongue. His mustache is poking her chin. His other hand pointed down her back and brought it up and grabbed her left boob.
Priyanka tries to get away from him Grandpa not now leave me alone for some time.
Don't be sad, granddaughter, as the beggar presses his prickly dick into her triangle and creased her boobs from above her clothes. I pray that your father and mother come back soon. But you should be happy like you are every day, granddaughter? He whispered in her ear. Priyanka said nothing
Beggar: "One word, granddaughter?  you are in inner pain now? You have to take pain from outside to get rid of that inner pain. You have already asked how they have sex with pain. Some people have such sex to relieve their inner pain. When they get pain from outside, they are stimulated and their insides are stimulated. The pain will go away. Now if you agree, let's try it together?" He bit her ear.
Priyanka: "Not now grandpa. Let's see you again."
He turned her back slept. The old man is disappointed. He can't force her. If he listens to what Priyanka said, he can stay here for a few more days and trap her, so he can trick Suma into a trap. He just lay there like that.
After some time Priyanka turned towards old man and slept, she could not sleep. She thought "Will having hard sex ease the pain inside me? I don't want to join the old man now. How long can I stay like this? I had to think if dad is done he would have come back. Now how can I ease this pain."
The old man turns a little even in his sleep. Now his face comes close to Priyanka's face. Priyanka saw the naked body of the old man in the dim light of the bed lamp. Priyanka's eyes now drifted towards his large dick. Something started happening inside Priyanka's body after seeing his dick. She is thinking I already took such a bigdick inside me. Even the pain of not having a father and mother did not bother me. How to do with pain. If I do that, I feel less pain inside. Can it happen?
Priyanka is looking at hisdick that transformed her from a virgin girl to a woman. Slowly she approached the old man and placed her left hand on the old man's dick. His dick is very hot. She brought her hand back. Gathering her courage again, she grabbed his dick again. Something is happening inside her. This is the first time she is holding a man's dick with her own pleasure. The first time she caught the old man's dick while putting a condom on it but she was not interested in it. She moved his dick back and forth in her hand as the old man doing inside hers. The old man woke up when Priyanka's tender hand touched his dick. And like that, he closed his eyes and lay down in bed. After many years
old man's dick is squirming in Priyanka's hands with the gentle touch of a woman's hand. Now it could not be held in Priyanka's little hands. Priyanka got scared and took her hand back. Then the old man took Priyanka's hand and put it back on his dick. Now the old man opened his eyes and is looking at Priyanka's eyes. The two are talking to each other in the eyes.
Beggar: "How do you feel, daughter?"
Priyanka tried to take her hand back without saying anything. The old man gripped her hand tightly and put her hand agian on his dick.
Beggar: "Hold it so, my daughter" and put his hand from below her to her back and pulled her closer.
Priyanka is silent. But he didn't leave his dick. Now the old man realizes that Priyanka is in the trap he has woven.
The beggar moved his one hand around the curves of Priyanka's rear body and whispered softly in her ear. "Daughter, can Iask a word?"
Priyanka: "Tell me."
Beggar: "Give me your word that you will obey."
Priyanka: "Tell me first and think later."
Beggar: "No, first give me a word and then I will tell you that you will obey."
Priyanka thought in her mind what he might ask and her curiosity increased and she hummed.
Beggar: "Will You take my dick in your mouth and suck it?"
Priyanka: "Chee...I won't do that"
Beggar: "But you promised me?"
Priyanka: "But I can't do this. I never thought you would ask this."
Beggar: "But you promised?"
Priyanka thinks that I am now confused by his words. Even now she is holding the old man's dick in her hand.
Priyanka: "But I've never done it before I can't do it"
Beggar: "As I suck your pussy, you should take mt dick in your mouth and suck it."
Priyanka blushed again after hearing the old man's words 'pussy dick'.
Beggar: "Alright, I'll do one thing. I'll tie a cloth over your eyes, so you won't be able to see me. Dare to take my dick in your mouth."
All this is new to Priyanka, she is very excited. She remained silent. The old man now understood her silence and got up to look for the cloth.
Priyanka: "Stop I will bring."
Priyanka got up and search out her dressing table drawer and took out a night mask from it. She turned and came to the bed and started to tie it. The old man is happy that his plan is working. The old man now pulled Priyanka and made her to sit in between his legs. Her legs were beside the old man's waist. Her nightie had moved above her knees. The old man now stood on his knees. Priyanka could not see anything. However, she reached out her hand and started searching for the old man's dick. A very exciting scene, a young girl is sitting on a couch wearing a transparent dress. Her eyes are masked. In front of her a dirty old beggar standing naked on his knees. The girl is searching for his dick with her hands. The old man is enjoying the sight of Priyanka searching for his dick. Priyanka now brought her hand forward and held the old man's dick. She brought her face close to the old man's dick. She could not see anything. And she didn't continue.
The old man held her head and brought her face close to his dick. The old man's thin foreskin now touched Priyanka's soft lips. Priyanka backed away. The old man is holding the back of her head with his hand and pressing her head into his dick.
Priyanka took courage and now put her lips to the tip of the dick. The old man is pressing her face bit by bit. Now half of the dick entered Priyanka's mouth. The old man had not washed the dick properly and its smell made Priyanka vomit. She pulled back and exhaled loudly.
Beggar: "What happened daughter?"
Priyanka: "No I can't do it"
Beggar: "Okay go back a bit."
Priyanka went back. Now the old man made her lie down on her back and he too lay down so that his midsection is close to her face. During all these actions, her nightie had moved up to her waist. He is now putting his face in Priyanka's thigh and sticking his tongue out and licking her thighs like paint from a brush. Priyanka is turning her face saying ahhh ahhh. Now the beggar's dick again hit Priyanka's mouth. Now she took courage and opened her mouth again and took the dick inside. Now she is having fun. The old man is licking around her thighs. She now started to lick the old man's dick. The old man now pulled back his dick's foreskin with one hand and asked Priyanka to lick it. She is now listening to what the old man said. The old man is now licking around her pussy area.
He put his hand inside the panty and pulled it down and separated it from her legs and threw it on the ground. The old man moved his face a little further and inserted his tongue into the opening of Priyanka's vagina. Priyanka left his dick from her mouth and started muttering ahm ahm.
All this is new to Priyanka since last couple of days the old man is licking her face. But today was a new game. The old man stopped licking her thigs and put his mouth on her pussy. Priyanka is sucking his cock while the old man is licking her pussy. When the old man couldn't take it anymore, he got up and came between Priyanka's legs. He hurriedly put a condom and grabbed Priyanka's waist and brought his dick close to her pussy. He held his dick in one hand and put it on Priyanka's entrance. It opened its mouth knowing who had come. The old man's dick penetrated her easily.
Oldman put the entire dick inside her pussy at once. Ahem Ahem came out of Priyanka's cute face. Now the old man started holding Priyanka's waist and making her up and down. Removed her nighty and freed her boobs from her bra. He removed his hands from Priyanka's waist and moved her hands to hold her breasts that were drooping in front of him. Priyanka is now moving her hips herself.
He is pinching the nipples and lifting his hips from below. The old man stopped now and told Priyanka to lie down with her legs folded. Priyanka is blindfolded and slept as he said. Now he came behind Priyanka and he could clearly see her ass cheeks. He wanted to be there. But that time hasn't come yet, when Priyanka starts suck his dick in her own way, then it's easy to pond her ass. He put his dick inside her pussy from behind and started move it. Now the old man had enough time with him that he could do all the work calmly. The old man licked and bit Priyanka's shoulders and sped up. He kept a pillow under his feet and began to sew in the right place. Priyanka is exhaling loudly and both of them released juice at the same time. The old man painstakingly removed the piece from Priyanka's thigh. Priyanka had a smile on her face after such an elegant outfit. She forgot to think about her parents. The quiet old man hugged her from behind and licked her neck and back. Priyanka slept naked in the old man's arms without removing the mask. An old man saw Priyanka sleeping in a mask and an idea came to his mind, he thought of executing it and thought  to execute that plan.
Continues on next part.

It is morning now. Priyanka is still sleeping. The old man woke up. He started seeing Priyanka lying naked with him.
The old man started thinking in his mind, "Now I put my dick in her mouth. Now only the anus is left. I have to make her crazy about my dick."
I know if I push too much, she will kick me out of the house. That's why I have to bring her comfortably under my control.
Very quickly she took my dick in her mouth. Yesterday's atmosphire was like that. I have to wait for such a day. The day will soon come to openthe seal of her anus."
He is looking at Priyanka's buttocks. Now he got out of bed and went downstairs. Only a few minutes left for Suma to arrive. He opened the main door and came upstairs. And kept the door of the room open. And is waiting for Suma to come. The old man turned on the lamp in the room. Priyanka is wearing a sleeping mask. So she had no trouble sleeping. Now the sound of the lower door being opened is heard. Suma also came in as the door was open. And she started wondering if Priyanka had opened it. She came in and started her work. The beggar came out of the room and started watching silently from the corridor. Confirmed that Suma had arrived. Now he went inside and slept next to Priyanka. She is sleeping with her left hand down. The beggar came from behind and hugged Priyanka. And started pressing the nipples. Priyanka inevitably wakes up.
But she is just sleeping in the same position. The beggar's naked body is now pressing Priyanka from behind. His dick is stuck near her butt. Now the beggar started licking her back from behind. He started pressing the nipples with one hand. The beggar's dick began to pierce her butt.

Now Priyanka suddenly turned towards the old man and grabbed the old man's face and pulled him towards her and started kissing him. Priyanka got hot. She started kissing the beggar even though she hadn't brushed yet. So far she had done sex neatly and without a mess. She had never kissed anyone without brushing. But today she is kissing the beggar. She is slowly changing. There is a habit of having soft sex. But getting used to such kinky kinky stuff was a new fun. And she is hot before doing all this.
The beggar and Priyanka started kissing each other. The beggar placed one of his hands on the lower part of Priyanka's head and started rubbing her back with the same hand. With his other hand, the beggar is pressing Priyanka's buttocks. Now with the same hand he lifted Priyanka's thigh a little. Placed his errect dick between her thighs and started rubbing it from the top of her pussy. He placed his other hand in the middle of the valley of her buttocks. And started rubbing near the anus hole. Priyanka was very excited and fell on the beggar. The beggar understood that juice is coming from her pussy. Now the beggar lifted Priyanka and made her lie on her back. Now Priyanka's head is on the edge of the bed and her hands are on the bed. He put her head to the side. Now slowly the beggar came down. Now the beggar's face is near Priyanka's pussy and his dick is near Priyanka's mouth. He gave his dick to Priyanka's hands. Now Priyanka understood what to do. Immediately she came forward and started sucking the beggar's dick on her mouth. Here the beggar started licking Priyanka's hairy pussy. As the door is left open, the sound of ummm ummm could be heard outside.
Suma started coming to the first floor to wake up Priyanka. She got shy and started to go down after hearing umm umm mumbles. But she hasn't seen Priyanka's boyfriend till now (When Priyanka ordered condoms, Suma realized that Priyanka's boyfriend had come after seeing the condom packet.) She still thinks of the beggar as Priyanka's boyfriend. She thought that is wrong. She went up slowly. She is thinking of knocking on the door and waking them up. But she is shocked when she came up. The door is open and Priyanka is sucking her boyfriend's dick in her mouth while Suma backed away shyly. But she wanted to see all this in her mind. She slowly went and started looking. Priyanka's boyfriend looked dark. His body is full of wrinkles. Suma got suspicious. Now the beggar started licking Priyanka's pussy loudly and got up. He made Priyanka lie upright. He got up and lay on Priyanka's tender body. Suma is shocked to see the beggar's face. She is shocked to think that Priyanka is with this beggar for so long. Suma's shadow is seen near the door. The beggar is happy in his mind that his plan is succeeding.

Suma thinks that Priyanka, who is alone at home, might be having sex with her boyfriend. But what she saw there is a dirty old beggar having sex with Priyanka. She started thinking, what is the power of that beggar? Why is Priyanka kissing him? She kept looking at this in shock. This time the beggar put a condom on his dickt and placed it near Priyanka's smooth cunt.  As Suma watched from outside. If Suma sees them having sex today, she will surely talk about it to Priyanka, so today he wears a condom . He placed his dick onPriyankas pussy. Suma is seeing such a thick and big dick for the first time in her life. Her husband's dick is only 4 inches. She is afraid how could a teenager like Priyanka take such a big dick inside? The beggar patiently put his big dick inside Priyanka's tender pussy. Suma watched in amazement. Because
How did Priyanka take such a big dick inside so easily? Then Suma realized that they both having sex day and night.
That's why the beggar's big dick went inside Priyanka's tender pussy so easily.
Suma is watching all this. If she wanted, she had the power to stop all this. But Priyanka is kissing the beggar of her own free will, that's why she couldn't stop her. Suma's pussy started getting wet while watching them having sex. Suma is happy to see all this. And she also started getting hot together. Only one thought came to her mind. How nice it would be if my husband would do the same. Now the beggar increased his speed and Priyanka started moaning loudly. Suma is getting mad by the sound of tapping coming from the room and she puts her hand on her pussy from the top of the saree and starts pressing herself. After she went back down.
Now the beggar took his dick out from Priyanka's pussy making her twitch. When he saw Suma was no longer at the door. Now he inserted his dick into Priyanka's tender pussy again. Slowly he increased speed. He came near Priyanka's ear and said, "Daughter, you have felt happiness till now, now take some pain Saying that, he grabbed Priyanka’s hair and started pulling it back. Priyanka is getting pain. But she is enjoying that pain. Now the beggar grabbed Priyanka's hair and started moving his dick back and forth rapidly.
Suma, who is downstairs, came to her mood again after hearing the noise coming from the room. Priyanka didn't know the room door is open and Suma had come because she is  wearing the eye mask. That's why she is munching loudly with happiness. The beggar grabbed Priyanka's beautiful hair with one hand and started squeezing Priyanka's boobs with the other hand. She enjoyed the pain of the beggar pulling her hair and squeezing her boobs more than the dick. It is a new experience for her. Now the beggar hugs Priyanka and released his hot sperm. Priyanka also left a mark here. The two slept. The beggar took out his dick and got down from the couch and came to the door and locked it. Even now Priyanka didn't know that the door is open and Suma had seen her when she was having sex with dirty old beggar because she hadn't taken off her sleep mask.
The beggar now came to Priyanka and took her sleep mask from his hand. Both the old beggar and Priyanka started seeing each other. Priyanka suddenly came close and the two started kissing each other. Separated after 5 minutes. Priyanka happily went to the beggar and kissed him on his forehead and then went to the bathroom naked. The beggar did not expect this. Now Priyanka started liking the beggar. No girl kisses a boy's forehead until he starts liking him. The beggar realizes that Priyanka has started liking him. He now takes advantage of it. He started thinking. Suma's condition is also deteriorating here. She went all the way to the kitchen, fingered her pussy and poured out pussy juice. After many days she poured lot of juice. Beggar's dick is coming in front of her eyes. She blushed.
Priyanka took a bath and came out naked from the bathroom. The old man is waiting for that pulled her and hugged her and laid her down on the bed and started rolling with her. Trying to kiss her lips and trying to grab her nipples. He asked again
Let Suma come over and see. But Priyanka pushed him and came down. When I saw there, Suma had already come and is preparing breakfast.
Priyanka: "Sister, when did you come? How did you come in?"
Suma: "I came when you were having sex with that old beggar" she said to herself.
Priyanka: "Sister?"
Suma: "When I came, the door was still open, so I came in and called you, maybe you didn't hear me."
Priyanka: "Maybe last night I forgot to lock the door and I was asleep when you called so I didn't hear."
Suma blushed in her mind, did you sleep on that old man? Or down?
Suma: "Ok ma'am, eat the breakfast I have made and I will leave."
Priyanka: "Sister, I forgot to ask if everything is okay at home."
As soon as she heard about the house, Suma's mood worsened. So far she was happy. Suddenly there was sadness. And started crying.
Suma: "What can you say ma'am? My husband came yesterday drunk. He said he will give me divorce. He beat me. I have only six months now within which I have to become a mother but how is that possible?"
Priyanka: "Don't cry sister everything will be fine."
Suma left. Priyanka thought if Suma is in my place, she would have become a mother by now with the old man's intercourse.
Priyanka now called the old man downstairs. Priyanka is looking at him. Priyanka is lowering her face shyly when the old man looked at her. Some ideas are coming in the old man's head but there is not right time to implement them. The two had breakfast and came back to the room. The old man swallowed a pill. Priyanka is already sitting and the old man also came there and here. Both old beggar and Priyanka are sleeping on the bed.
After reaching home, Suma is sleeping on the couch and crying. Suma cried herself and fell on sleep. She didn't know if she fell asleep. She had a dream in which she made up her mind to have sex with an old man. She spread her legs and allowed the old man to penetrate her. Happily, old man put his giant dick on her pussy. Suma screamed and woke up from her sleep. But this is all a dream, Suma is exhaling loudly. She thought an old man's dick so big it could tear my pussy. But how can such a young madam cope? How many times they both have sex together. How could a madam scream the first time she took an old man's piece inside her? Can I take it in? Thinking that, her pussy got wet.
Here both the old man and Priyanka are sleeping on the bed. Priyanka is sleeping on her left side. The old man came from behind her and lay down. He is already removed his lungi and naked. He hugged Priyanka from behind and started kissing her backside. Pressing her breast with one hand he separated her pant from her body. He also removed her shirt. Now he started playing with her boobs with both hands. Priyanka turned right and faced the old man. The two locked lips with each other. After some time, they started looking at each other. Now the old man got up and lay upside down. Now the old man's dick came in front of Priyanka's face. She understood what to do. Now the old man spread the legs of Priyanka who is sleeping with her legs together. Buried his face between her thighs. The two now started sucking at each other in a 69 position. Priyanka left juice on the old man's mouth. The old man happily drank her juice. So, he got up and took out a condom packet and put it on his dick. The old man lifted Priyanka's right leg from behind and put it on him. He inserted his dick into hers from behind and began to thrust. But this time he is doing it a little differently. Priyanka is accustomed to the same  who used to do him Fastly. But today is different.
For the first time, Priyanka told the old man to do a little faster in her voice.
Beggar: "Not now my queen. We have a lot of work to do tonight. Now let's take it easy."
Priyanka smiled after hearing the old man's words, "My queen". She started thinking about what will happen tonight. The old man is slowly moving in and out, turned the blushing Priyanka's face and began to kiss her lips ans began to suck her honey.  Caressed her boobs with his hands. Priyanka is used to hard strokes but this is a little different she couldn't handle this with slow pricks. She became like a fish out of water. Priyanka let out juice. The old man realizes it and speeds up. He also left the juice. Both of them slept like that.

What will happen tonight? Can Suma cheat on her husband and come to have sex with the old man?

To be continued in the next part..
[+] 7 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 01-01-2024, 07:51 PM