Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Rashi, with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, decided to turn the unexpected situation into a playful moment. She picked up her phone from the bed, dropped the nightdress she was holding, and clicked a mirror selfie of her exposed body. With a daring smile, she sent the photo to her husband along with a message, "Still up for drinks, or do you want to come and love me? Your choice." Rashi's phone buzzed with a quick response from her husband. "On my way. Can't resist an invitation like that," he replied. Rashi couldn't help but smile.

Rashi, feeling the thrill of the moment, turned to Zaid with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Zaid, this just got interesting. How about you hide in the wardrobe? You'll get a front-row seat to a real-life drama," she suggested, a playful smirk on her lips.
Zaid, caught off guard by the proposition, hesitated before responding, "Uh, Rashi, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, I don't want to intrude any further, and this is a private moment between you and your husband."
Rashi laughed, "Come on, Zaid, it's all in good fun. Think of it as a unique experience. Plus, it's my idea. If I'm okay with it, why not?"
Rashi, with a playful yet cunning tone, leaned in closer to Zaid. "Zaid, if you're not in that wardrobe when my husband arrives, I might have to get creative with my storytelling skills. Imagine explaining to everyone how you accidentally stumbled into my room during a wardrobe malfunction. It could get awkward, don't you think?"
Zaid, now feeling a bit cornered, raised an eyebrow, "Rashi, you can't be serious. That's a bit much."
Rashi chuckled, "Oh, lighten up, Zaid. It's all in good fun, remember? I'm just giving you a taste of what could happen if you don't play along. Don't worry; I won't actually shout. But a little harmless teasing can be fun, don't you think?"
Zaid, sensing the playfulness but also the underlying threat, sighed, "Fine, Rashi. I'll go along with it”
Rashi grinned, "That's the spirit, Zaid. Now, enjoy the show and remember, this is our little secret."
As Zaid reluctantly entered the wardrobe, Rashi couldn't help but revel in the mischievous game she had orchestrated, eager to see how the evening would unfold.
Her husband comes after few minutes and knocks the door, Rashi has wore her nightdress by the time she opens the door, Rashi, with a seductive smile, greets him with a hug and a kiss,
Rashi: "Finally, you're here, handsome. I've been waiting for you." He straight away held her by her waist and started kissing her passionately,
"Are you okay, baby? You didn't have too much to drink, did you?", Rashi asked, gently brushing his cheek.
He smiled, "No, I'm fine, baby. Just had a few beers with the guys. But I'm here now, and I'm ready to give you all my attention." He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist. She started unbuttoning his shirt while he kissed her neck and shoulders, leaving a trail of goosebumps on her skin.
As he removed his shirt, she kissed his nipples and ran her hands over his bare chest. She continued unbuckling his belt and pulled his pants down, revealing his tight boxer, and her palms were starting to sweat as she knew someone else is in the room is watching them. She pulled down his boxer to reveal his semi erect cock and immediately took him in her mouth, gently sucking his tip and licking his shaft, coaxing his erection. He moaned in pleasure, grabbing a fistful of her hair as she pleasured him. He was totally naked and in a jiffy he removed her night dress to reveal her red panty. She was not wearing any bra and he admired her milky white breast. His eyes roamed her bare body and she felt her skin burn under his gaze.
As they both lay on the bed, he kissed her passionately and ran his hands over her body, caressing every inch of her skin. Zaid saw how beautiful and sculpted Rashi was below waist, he was hard already watching them but can't do anything.
Rashi moaned as her husband traced her curves, exploring every part of her. His fingers teased her nipple, pinching and rubbing it, causing a shiver to run through her body. He then kissed his way down to her belly button, his tongue leaving a wet trail on her skin.
Zaid watched as Rashi's husband slowly moved down and removed her panty revealing her pussy with neatly trimmed hairs. She was completely naked and she could feel her cheeks burning as she lay bare before him. Zaid's eyes were glued to the sight before him, a mixture of excitement and arousal coursing through his body. He couldn't move his eyes away as he watched Rashi's husband gently spread her legs apart, exposing her glistening pink folds.
Rashi gasped as her husband's fingers brushed her clit, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body and she kissed him passionately.
His tongue darted into her mouth, and he explored every inch of it. Their tongues entwined in a passionate dance as their bodies pressed together, their naked skin rubbing against each other. She brought his cock near her boobs and started rubbing his tip on her nipples and placed it  between her boobs and pressed them tightly to form a tight gap and started rubbing her breast up and down. He was enjoying this as he tried to get hard but his penis was not getting stiff
He moved down and took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and biting it gently.
"Ahh.. yes," moaned Rashi as he continued his assault on her nipple.
Her hands roamed his back, pulling him closer as her hips bucked, desperate for more contact.
"Fuck me," she breathed.
He released her nipple and looked at her. "Are you ready?" he asked, his voice husky with desire.
She nodded, her eyes dark with lust.
He positioned himself on top of her, his cock poised at her entrance.
"Please," she whispered, her body trembling with anticipation. He again failed to enter her.
"You're not hard," she said.
"I'm trying," he replied.
He took his cock and rubbed it on her clit and then her pussy, trying to get hard.
Rashi, getting impatient, took his cock in her mouth and sucked and licked it and played with the foreskin and rolled it between her lips. After a couple minutes, she got tired of trying to make him hard and she pushed him away and lay on her back.
"This is not working," she said, frustrated.
"Just give me a minute," he replied, his voice strained.
She turned to the side, her eyes darting towards the wardrobe where Zaid was hiding.
"What are you looking at?" asked her husband.
"Nothing," she replied.
But Zaid could feel the heat emanating from her body, the desire burning in her eyes.
"I need a cock in me," she said.
"Give me a minute, I'm trying," replied her husband.
"You're not trying hard enough," she retorted.
He leaned over and kissed her.
"I want to fuck you so badly," he said.
"Then do it," she replied, her eyes flashing with challenge. He looked at her and sighed, his eyes filled with disappointment.
"I'm sorry," he said.
Rashi's frustration reached its peak leaving her visibly irritated. She took a deep breath, trying to maintain her composure, but the annoyance was evident in her voice.
Rashi: (exasperated) Seriously? Again? How many times does this have to happen?
Husband: (apologetic) I'm sorry, baby. I don't know what's going on.
Rashi: (sarcastically) Oh, you don't know? Surprise, surprise. This is not the first time, and I doubt it'll be the last. Maybe it's time for you to figure it out.
Husband: It's not like I'm doing this on purpose, Rashi.
Rashi: (mockingly) Of course not. Because that would require some effort, wouldn't it?
Husband: Can we not do this right now? I'm already embarrassed.
Rashi: Embarrassed? You think you're embarrassed? Try being in my shoes. I can't remember the last time we had a normal, satisfying night.
Husband:I understand, Rashi. I'll try to figure this out.
Rashi: "Try"? That's rich. You've been trying for ages, and what has changed? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Husband: This is not helping, Rashi. Can we talk about it calmly?
Rashi: Calmly? You want calm after all this time? I've been patient, understanding, and what do I get in return? This.
Husband: I know it's frustrating, but insulting me won't solve anything.
Rashi: Maybe if you had a fraction of the frustration I have, things would be different. I need some time alone. Just leave the room.
Husband: Fine, if that's what you want.
Rashi: (sarcastically) Oh, how generous of you to grant me my wish. Just go, and let me have some peace. Maybe I'll actually get some sleep tonight.
Husband, defeated and dejected, wearing his clothes reluctantly and left the room as Rashi simmered in her frustration. Zaid was looking at all this drama hiding in the wardrobe and was unsure what he should do now. Rashi was still naked all this time and was visibly frustrated. Just then Zaid’s phone started ringing, he quickly silenced the call and thanked god that it didn’t ring a few minutes earlier else it would have been a disaster for him. It was Urvashi calling him and Rashi opened the wardrobe and saw Urvashi's name on the phone. She told him to answer the phone, Zaid was hesitant and afraid in this tricky situation and clueless on what to do. Rashi again pinched him to answer the phone and he picked the call

[Image: image.png]
[+] 2 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden - by untamable_rohini - 31-12-2023, 11:22 PM