Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He groaned at the soft warmth of her breast-sheath. He could feel her hard nipples raking his shaft.

He pushed her head down. Slowly lifting his cock, jerking it tenderly, deftly, she slipped back the foreskin, opened her mouth and swirled her tongue over his cock-head. Anand gasped softly, and his belly rippled inward.

"Ohhhhhh yes!"

Anuja moaned deep in her throat and her lips slid forward and encased his cock-head. Anand grunted and pushed his hips forward. His cock quivered, thickened, lengthened, hardened. Anuja sucked his cock in rising excitement.

It was now almost ten inches long and two inches thick. She longed for it in her cunt. Her body rippled with desire.

Her tongue ran around the cock-head, swirled over the knob, toyed with the long slit in its peak, her teeth scbangd his shaft gently.

Holding his cock and jerking it, she sucked harder, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs. Her mouth was moist and warm and Anand gasped in pleasure at the insistent pressure.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! Suck it! Suck my cock, bitch! C'mon ... yeh ... suck it, bitch ... suck my cock! C'mon, whore, do it!" he gasped, holding her head and moving it back and forth to suit his pleasure while he pumped his hips.

After several minutes, he pushed her head away. Immediately another servant took his place, one of the servants, Laxman. His cock was already hard and satisfyingly long. Anuja moaned and started sucking it, feeling dizzy with excitement.

After him, it was Hemant, the other servant and, when she had done with him, it was the cook, Ratanlal.

When finally he pushed her head away, Anuja moaned, her eyes glassy with excitement, caressing her breasts, waiting kneeling on the floor to obey their next command, to fulfil their next desire. Baban chuckled and stepped forward.

"Now me," he smiled. "While Hemant licks your cunt. He's good at that. Loves eating pussy, right, stud?"

"You bet!" the young servant exclaimed.

Sitting on the sofa, Anuja sucked Baban's cock while Hemant knelt between her thighs and licked her slit. She gasped and moaned, writhing and lurching, and the others caressed her body together, fondling her breasts and face.

Anuja thrilled at the attention. The knowledge that she had aroused all of them so intensely was itself erotic. Hemant was exceptionally good at licking slit. His tongue was thick and heavy and sharp and unbelievably agile.

It swirled and rolled every which way in her sodden slit, now whipping her gorged clit, now pressing into the tender flesh, now gentle then fierce. Anuja moaned and gasped, her mouth filled with Baban's cock as she sucked it, her face turned to one side, her head rocking back and forth between his legs as he stood on the sofa seat.

Her hips bucked and lurched. With one hand she jerked Baban's cock, with the other she caressed her breasts or Hemant's head. It moved between her thighs and his tongue was relentless in her slit. Her belly rippled with excitement and lust.

"Hey guys enough. I want to fuck her," she heard Anand say. "C'mon, break it up."

Baban and Hemant released her. Anand stood before her and, moaning, she slipped off the sofa to her knees before him and took his cock in her mouth again, sucking feverishly. He fucked her mouth eagerly for several minutes and then pushed her back.

Anuja went down on her back on the cool floor and, bending her knees, spread her legs wide open. She splayed her cunt-lips open with her fingers as Anand knelt between her thighs and leaned over on outstretched arms.

"C'mon Anand ... fuck me ... fuck me slowly ... I want to feel it all ..."

The chauffeur paused with his cock-head at her cunt-lips and she smiled wantonly at him and, holding his shaft, guided him to her hole.

"C'mon lover ... shove it in ... slowly ..."

His buttocks flexed slowly and his hips dipped. The huge cock-head popped into her cunt. Anuja gasped and moaned, arching her back.

"More!" she gasped. "Put it in! Come on!"

Anand flexed his buttocks slowly tighter and pushed his hips forward. His penis surged into her clonic cunt and she hissed in pleasure, arching her back more and more steeply as his cock slid into her cunt, going in further and further, tunnelling and burrowing.

In and in it went and at last she had it fully in her flesh, huge, hot, hard, throbbing. She gasped and moaned, her face radiant with excitement.

"Oh fuck yes!" she gasped. "Oh god your cock's so good! Fuck me lover! Fuck me hard now! Fuck me like a whore!"

Anand groaned, his buttocks flexed taut, his head arched back. Slowly, he slid his penis outward and then, with a shuddering moan, plunged into her.

"OHHHHHHHHH! OHMAUNHHH OHHHHHH! OHH AHHHHN ... UNHHHHHHHD UNHHHH OHHHHH!" Anuja shrieked as the huge cock surged white hot into her sodden cunt.

He fucked her rapidly and hungrily, his hips rocking up and down, his powerful muscles corded, his buttocks flexing and unflexing. Anuja gasped and thrashed under him, her hips heaving upward to meet his in descent.

Faster and faster he moved, gasping and groaning his pleasure. Her cunt convulsed and spasmed frantically on his penis.

"Ohh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes ohhh yeh take it ... take it whore take it!" he gasped.

He moved faster, thrusting and ramming and reaming greedily into her hot, wet cunt. Anuja's cries were sharp, staccato Oh's and Ah's of unbridled pleasure.

Her body jerked and snapped under his thrusts, her swollen breasts jiggling and bouncing, the gold chain around her neck slithering this way and that.

She squeezed her breasts in erotic excitement, pinching her nipples, her head flipping from side to side. Whimpering, she caressed his bulging biceps and deeply cleaved chest, gripped his buttocks, wrapped her legs around his rocking hips.

He bent his head and she smiled as his lips met hers.

"Fuck, you're good," he gasped.

"So are you, lover, so are you," she moaned, smiling and let him push his tongue into her mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:38 PM