Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Anuja kissed him gently. "Don't say that," she murmured. "It was very good for me."

He shook his head and, sliding his hands up her T-shirt to cup her breasts, found her nipples still hard with excitement.

He kissed her slowly, his tongue slipping between her lips. Anuja's tongue met his and their kiss deepened and she squirmed erotically against him.

"I want you," she gasped. "I want you again."

"Let me fuck you properly this time. As it should be."

Anuja smiled, her eyes dancing with excitement. "Yes," she breathed. "Fuck me, Baban."

"Like a whore. Say it."

"God, yes. Fuck me ... fuck me like a whore, Baban!"

He laughed, his eyes sparkling with pleasure. They moved to the living room, and, on the soft Persian rug in the centre of the room, for the next hour or more, Baban fucked Anuja slowly and relentlessly, taking her repeatedly, forcing her from one orgasm to another.

It was the most wonderful time she had known. Baban was an experienced, adroit lover and a good teacher.

Anuja orgasmed more often than she could remember as he fucked her mouth, her breasts, and her cunt repeatedly in a variety of positions. When he licked her slit, she went wild with excitement, gasping and thrashing and writhing, crushing her breasts erotically, her body jerking and lurching as though under a man's thrusts.

Anuja couldn't get enough of it. When he stopped, she groaned and flung herself at him, burying her face in his crotch, sucking his cock furiously. He groaned and exploded in her face, making her moan as the hot seed splashed into her mouth and over her face and breasts.

Then he fucked her again, and yet again. Finally, fucking her slowly and deeply on her back on the living room floor, his penis gliding gently in and out of her cunt, then going faster and faster and faster till he was ramming and reaming violently in and out of her flesh.

Anuja responded like a thoroughbred, with a natural instinct and arched in joy when he came at last, his head snapping back, his penis buried deep in her flesh, spurting heat into her cunt.

For the next two months, they fucked at least once a day, whenever they could. He coached her gently. Intelligent, sensitive and imaginative, she learned well and soon reached the stage where she could push him to his limits.

Baban loved her passionately. Anuja never tired of his companionship, and cherished the long afternoons when they could be together, exploring each other's bodies in every conceivable way, constantly searching for new heights of pleasure.

He taught her to enjoy sodomy and, willing pupil that she was, Anuja did not hesitate. The first butt-fuck was exquisite, an erotic, heady mixture of sharp pain that dwindled in seconds to be replaced with intense, dizzying pleasure.

She loved it and, after that, insisted on it every time he fucked her.

Now Baban lifted his head from her crotch and smiled as she moaned softly in pleasure. She looked lovely, naked except for her gold necklace, bangles, earrings, finger-rings and the small stud in her left nostril.

Very sexy.

He rose to his knees and she turned around and pushed her face between his thighs and began sucking his penis greedily. He grunted in pleasure and fucked her face unhurriedly, moving her head back and forth with one hand, pumping his hips.

"Mmmm ... yes ... take it ... that's nice ... suck it, Anu-bitch ... suck it ... yeh ... like that ... Ohhh yes ... suck it harder, whore ... come on!"

Anuja loved the dirty talk. It turned her on. She sucked her servant's penis harder, using her tongue on the cock-head adroitly, relishing the musky odour and tang of his pre-cum gunk.

He flung his head back and moaned softly, his cock spurting beads of pre-cum jizz and, smiling happily, she licked and swallowed them. He groaned and rocked her head between his legs, fucking her face with immense pleasure.

His cock filled her mouth and distended her face. She swirled her tongue cunningly around the cock-head in her mouth. He pushed her head away after several minutes.

They fucked slowly. She went down on her back and, leaning over her, he squeezed his penis slowly into her body. Anuja murmured in pleasure, arching under him, caressing his bulging biceps and taut, flexing buttocks as he pumped his hips rhythmically up and down. He kissed her gently, his tongue slithering between her lips.

"Hey, whore," he murmured, his tongue in her ear.

"Mm, what?" Anuja craned her neck and sucked gently on his dark nipple.

"Want some excitement?"

"This is exciting."

"More exciting."

"Like what?"

"Like fucking some of my friends."

She stopped moving under him and looked at him silently.

"What did you say?"

"My mates. They want to fuck you, too."

"You've ... you've told them about us?"

"Of course."

She smiled suddenly, her eyes dancing with excitement at the prospect, imagining what it would be like to have strangers using her body.

"Would you like me to?"

"Yeah."

"Are they as sexy as you?"

"Sexier."

"Bigger cocks?"

"And better. Hot studs."

"How many?"

He grinned. "Three, maybe four. You could fuck a couple of guys together. That's good to watch."

"Together?"

"Yeah. In your cunt and mouth. Even, maybe, your cunt and ass?"

"Together?" she gasped. "At the same time?"

"Sure, why not? You can do it and the broads all say it feels great, having two cocks like sawing in and out of your cunt and ass all at once."

"Oh god, Baban!" Anuja moaned.

"What say, bitch? You game?"

She grinned, her eyes dancing, and, stopping him, rolled him over onto his back and straddled his hips, her cunt impaled on his penis. She bent and kissed him, her tongue deep in his mouth, her breasts hot on his chest.

"Yes," she said. "Call them. I'll fuck them all."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:37 PM