Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Suddenly, she gasped. Baban's hands slid up her legs and over her buttocks. She wanted to turn and look at him, but held herself back. A soft rustle, a snap and then she bit her lower lip and felt dizzy with excitement.

A thick, long, hard thing was pressing between her buttocks and thighs, moving to her cunt. His cock! Anuja had never seen a real cock before. She tensed. The heat was intense and overpowering. It pressed to her cunt-lips.

His hands pushed her T-shirt up under her arms and roved over her breasts. They were hard and swollen with excitement, her nipples erect. She held still.

And then the heat of his cock burst into her cunt and she cried out, her head snapping up, her face contorting in an explosion of pleasure. His penis surged powerfully into her flesh and his fingers crushed her breasts.

Anuja dug her fingers into the upholstery and moaned, her head jerking up, her mouth opening in a wide 'O' of lust. She did not tell him it was her first time.

Her head swam with excitement. She was being laid! At last, she was being fucked! The young servant flexed his buttocks and his hot, hard penis drove deeper into her cunt.

Anuja gasped and cried out, her cunt contracting and convulsing frantically on his penis. Baban groaned in excitement.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" he gasped softly. "Ohhhhh yes! Ohhh god yes!"

The servant fucked her hungrily, rapidly, hard. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt and then began to rock his hips swiftly, running it greedily in and out of her flesh.

Anuja gasped and cried out, rocking back and forth under him. His cock felt wonderful, better than she had imagined. It was hot and hard and it mashed her gorged clitoris in its passage.

Faster and faster he went, plunging into her sodden cunt-flesh. Anuja began to orgasm helplessly. Baban gasped, flinging his head back, holding her hips and jerking her cunt up and down on his shaft, squeezing her swinging, swollen breasts feverishly. His cries rang in her ears.

"Ohhh uhhh yes uhhhh ohhh uhh *hanh* ... uhhh ... c'mon Anu take it! Take my cock! C'mon ... Ohhhh uhhh yes!"

The vulgarities aroused her and she whimpered in pleasure and rocked back and forth under his thrusts, her swollen breasts jiggling, her gold necklace swinging against her chin.

His thighs slapped softly at her buttocks as the swollen penis sawed rhythmically in and out of her flesh.

On and on he went, driving his penis in and out of her cunt, his thighs pummelling her buttocks, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging and rocking back and forth, his cock plunging in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing between the sweet curves of her buttocks.

At last, moaning, Baban lost control. He drove deep into her with a rasping cry, ramming himself into her flesh, making her cry out and then, buried deep in her spasming cunt-flesh, his buttocks twitching and flexed taut, his cock throbbing furiously, he came.

Anuja moaned in joy as she felt the sharp sting of his spoot in her cunt-flesh. Baban groaned and emptied himself, jet after jet of jizz spurting into her hot flesh. Slowly, he eased himself out of her. Anuja stayed bent over, panting and gasping with excitement, her body burning with lust.

At last, she straightened and turned to face him. His face was grey with tension and nervousness, fear of the consequences of what he had done. Anuja smiled slowly, seductively and, stretching out her hand, pulled him to her.

"Thank you," she murmured, her face close to his. "That was wonderful."

Baban looked relieved.

"There's something you should know," she said, her lips fluttering against his. "That was my first time. I've never been fucked before."

Baban's eyes widened in surprise and disbelief.

"Really," she smiled. "It was. I just know about it, and I've wanted it, and I've been masturbating, so I knew what to expect, but it was my first time even so."

Baban's eyes were full of wonder and surprise.

"It is wrong," he said softly. "You were wonderful -- but it is wrong."

"Why?"

He smiled. "The first time should have been different, special," he said. "Not like this. Forgive me, please."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:37 PM