Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"It'll never work, will it, Bharat?" she muttered softly.

Her servant kissed her shoulder gently and slid his hands around to cup her breasts. For a long minute, they knelt together. The silence grew. Anuja sighed at last and turned her face to her servant.

"I guess we'll just have to keep trying, won't we? You and me and the rest."

"Yes," he said. "I guess so. I'm sorry."

She smiled gently and kissed his lips. "Thanks, Bharat. You're a darling."

He grinned and nibbled her earlobe. "Can't say I regret it, babe. I kind of like this, being able to fuck you when I want."

She giggled. "I know. And I really like fucking you, too."

"That's good enough for now."

"Yes, I suppose you're right."

They stood up and, turning to one another, kissed gently. She wound her arms around her servant's neck and caressed his hard torso gently.

"I'd be lost without you, Bharat," she said, slipping her tongue in and out of his mouth.

"Mm. Me, too." He stroked her curved body, fondling her breasts and buttocks tenderly.

"Go," she said at last. "Go get the things ready for the evening. I'll shower and change and come and help you."

They parted at last and she went into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. It was a large, elegantly furnished room, utterly feminine, without a hint of a man's presence. Anuja crossed the room to the large, opulent bathroom, finished in emerald granite and gold fittings.

She adjusted the water mix in the bathtub-cum-jacuzzi, added bathing salts and bath foam. While the tub filled, she douched her cunt on the bidet and then shampooed her hair in the glass-fronted shower cubicle.

She lingered under the hot massage spray, enjoying the sting of water on her body.
The tub was half-full when she finished. She dimmed the lights and slipped into the steaming water with a sigh.

The steam filled the bathroom with the delicate aroma of the soap suds and bathing salts.

The bathtub and shower were ranged across the length of the far wall. A single, unbroken panel of one-way glass rose from the rim of the tub to the ceiling and stretched down the wall. The apartment was a penthouse suite.

Anuja looked out. The sun was just dipping below the horizon, and the city lights were flickering on quietly. The sky was painted in magical hues of pink and orange and gold.

Anuja smiled to herself. Reaching forward, she pulled the slim handshower from its wall bracket and levered the water tap on with one toe, deftly adjusting the water temperature.

Smiling contentedly, she slid lower in the water, moving the shower down over her breasts.

The fierce water jet hammered her nipples, arousing them instantly, and her pulse quickened in erotic excitement.

Her breasts swelled and she squeezed one gently, pinching her rigid nipple. Bending her knees, she spread her legs wide and moved the shower slowly down over her belly to her crotch.

Adjusting the shower head control to the massage position, she dragged it down to her cunt-lips. Now the spray was in sharp, pulsating jets and she moaned softly to herself as it caressed her clitoris gently.

Her hips writhed and undulated and the water in the tub rocked in slow, heaving waves. Opening her cunt-lips wide with one hand, she pressed the shower-head into her cunt and held it there.

The sensation was wonderfully erotic, gentle yet relentless. Anuja closed her eyes and savoured the pleasure. She dragged it out, occasionally moving the shower head away to her breasts or further down to her anus.

She masturbated with the hand-shower for a long time, heightening her pleasure by prolonging it. At last, she permitted herself the luxury of release, arching steeply in the rocking water, her hips juddering upward, her head flung back, her mouth open in a shuddering moan.

The orgasm was long and intense, stretching almost endlessly, till she was breathless and dizzy with ecstasy.

At last, it ebbed and she toed the tap off and settled back into the water, her head resting on the bathtub rim, her eyes closed, relaxed and at peace.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:33 PM