Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She giggled and got up, coiling her long hair in a loose bun on the nape of her neck and got to her feet.

The man opened the door and she walked out, her breasts bouncing with every step. Bharat followed behind her. Outside, naked, she paused and looked back at
the man in the room.

He watched her with flat, dark expressionless eyes. Bharat stopped and touched her elbow. She sighed sadly, and with a small, rueful smile, turned around. Her servant took her in his arms and they kissed deeply, their bodies pressed together.

Her hand slid between his thighs, and he caressed her naked buttocks.

The man watched impassively. Bharat grinned at him and winked lewdly. He pushed down on Anuja's shoulders and immediately she slid to her knees before him and began to suck his penis again. Slowly, it swelled erect.

Bharat fucked her face gently, rocking her head back and forth before his groin, pumping his hips at her head.

"Man," he said, shaking his head. "You don't know what you're missing here. Your wife's one helluva piece of ass! Too bad you can't fuck her!"

He laughed derisively. Anuja's husband watched in silence. Her head was rolling and bobbing, moving up and down and back and forth and their servant's enormous, erect penis glistened as it went in and out of her distended mouth. Bharat laughed again and looked down at Anuja.

"Good thing I'm around," he laughed. "She loves having me fuck her, don't you, cunt?"

Anuja nodded with a smile and sucked his cock eagerly. She looked over her shoulder at her husband. His face was like stone, but his eyes were transfixed on the sight of her sucking her servant's penis.

Bharat grabbed her head and turned it around and began to fuck her mouth rapidly.

"Take it, bitch!" he growled. "Show the bastard how much you like suckin' my cock! Suck it hard! Yeh! That's it! Suck it good, whore! Yeh! See! She likes it even when it's not for your fuckin' movies! Look at her!"

He pushed her away and turned her on all fours again and dropped to his knees behind her. Pulling her buttocks open, he squeezed his cock through into her cunt. Anuja gasped loudly, her head snapping up and lurched forward.

Her breasts swung and the gold chain around her neck tossed against her chin.

"Ohh ma Unhhhh OHHHH, Bharat! Yes! Ohhh god yes!" she gasped.

"Hear that?" Bharat laughed, taunting her husband. "Hear the bitch? She wants it! My cock! Mine! Not yours! What kind of man are you anyway?"

He flexed his buttocks and rammed his cock into Anuja's cunt. She cried out, jerking on her hands and knees under him. Bharat grunted and slammed into her again.

"Look at her!" he shouted, squeezing her pendulous breasts, ram-fucking her cunt. "Look at me! I'm fucking your goddamned wife and you can't do shit about it! Because she loves it, the whore! She loves it! Right, cunt? Hah? C'mon, whore, answer me!"

He gripped her hair and jerked her head up to face her husband. Anuja's dark eyes were glassy and bright with lust.

"Yes!" she cried. "I love it, Bharat! I love your cock! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Impassively, her husband watched their servant fuck her like a wild animal. Bharat held her waist and hammered his hips at her buttocks, plunging his penis in and out of her cunt.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:32 PM