Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Instantly, Anuja opened her lips wide and jerked his cock rapidly. The hot jizz spurted from his cock-head in thick fountain, splashing into her mouth and spattering her face and breasts.

A smile of joy lit his face as Anuja swallowed his cum and sucked his penis again, drawing out every last drop of his precious cum-load.

Gasping, Bharat sank back on his knees astride her belly. She smiled up at him like a wanton whore.

Her breasts and cleavage were spattered with his gunk and streaks of jizz dribbled down her cheeks and over her chin.

He squeezed her breasts affectionately, massaging his spoot-lotion into her flesh. She giggled and, scooping a thick strand of gunk on her fingertip, licked it clean.

"Good fuck," Bharat said softly.

"Mm. As always," Anuja smiled. "Wasn't it?"

She turned her face to a corner of the room. A handsome young man, not much older than herself, was seated before a console and bank of TV monitors. At her question, he swivelled in his chair and stared at her. His face was flushed and his eyes were glazed.

His nostrils were flared and he was breathing heavily. His fly was undone, and his large, dark penis was slowly shrinking from a mammoth erection.

A dark stain spread across the crotch of his impeccably tailored trousers, and his hands were full of gunk. He nodded slowly.

"Yes," he said. "It was very good. Thank you, both."

The man flicked a switch on the panel and the heavy arc lights died. The array of six video cameras encircling the bed whirred to a stop. He turned off the power and rose to his feet, wiping his hands on a spotless linen handkerchief.

"Are you happy?" Anuja murmured. "Did we please you?"

"Yes. The film will be excellent."

"Will you screen it for the guys tonight?"

"Perhaps I haven't decided which one."

"Please use this one," she said. "I want them to see it."

"Very well" The man smiled briefly.

Anuja giggled. "They like butt-fucking me, too, you know. They'll do it tonight, and you can make another film."

The man smiled. "Yes. Something special."

He looked at the couple. Bharat was grinning at the two of them, gently caressing Anuja's breasts. The man noticed that they were still swollen, the nipples yet nut-hard. She raked her fingernails up and down the servant's long, dark penis. It trembled slightly. She really was a wanton slut.

"Are you going to fuck some more?"

Anuja looked up at her servant. He grinned wolfishly.

"Whatever you like, cunt."

She frowned and made a face. "Mm, no. Not right away. I want to, but later. I don't want to be too tired at the party. If you don't mind."

Bharat shook his head. "Later is fine," he murmured, rolling off
her body.

Anuja turned over and kissed him lasciviously as the second man watched. She pressed her breasts to his chest, tonguing his ear and sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth. Her fingers caressed his thick penis. Quickly, she slid her face down to his groin and took his penis in her mouth.

"How I love your cock, Bharat," she murmured. "I wish you could fuck me forever. All over. All the time."

The servant laughed and pushed her away. "Enough for now, whore."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:31 PM