Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Bharat buried his penis deep in her anus and paused. Anuja whimpered, writhing erotically, ecstatically under him. Her face turned to his and Bharat bent deeply to kiss her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Anuja hooked her knees over his shoulders and caressed his powerful shoulders and biceps. Now she was almost folded in half under him.

"Come on, Bharat ... fuck my ass hard now," she whispered, tonguing his ear.

Bharat grinned and straightened on outstretched arms. He took a deep breath to steady himself and then began moving.

His buttocks unflexed and his cock slid outward. Smoothly flexing them again, he thrust into her anus. Anuja gasped, rolling onto the small of her back with his thrust.

Again he pulled out, and slid in and yet again. Anuja's face flipped from side to side and she writhed and thrashed eagerly under him. Slowly, he built up speed, moving in a steady, masterful rhythm, stroking powerfully and relentlessly back and forth, his cock pistoning in and out of her anus.

It emerged and disappeared between her buttocks and he moved faster still, till he was hammering rapidly and furiously at her, making her body snap and jerk under his, his balls slapping at her buttocks.

Anuja's neck arched and her mouth tore open as she gasped and cried out loudly and lewdly with gutter obscenities.

"Yes! Ohhhhh Bharat-Bharat-Bharat yes! Ohhhh god yes! Fuck me Bharat! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck me like a whore, Bharat! I'm your whore! Fuck me! Oh uh oh uh *hanh* uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh ohhhhh uhhh yes Ohhhh yes OHHHHHH god yes oh uh oh uh OHHHHH!"

"Yeh uh oh yeh uh oh yeh uh oh yeh oh yeh oh yeh oh yes Oh fuck yes ohhh yes ohh uhh ahhh yes ohhhhhhuhhh yes ohfuckyes!" the servant gasped.

Now Bharat's hips swung like a trip-hammer at full speed, rocking furiously back and forth, back and forth. His cock rammed and reamed and pistoned in and out of Anuja's asshole.

Her body jerked and rolled under his thrusts and her obscene cries were now staccato and sharp, rising in pitch and volume and obscene content as she soared up to an orgasm.

She squeezed a hand between her legs and began masturbating furiously, her body writhing and jerking erotically under her servant's.

He gasped, his handsome head flung back, and moaned loudly as she came, and her sphincter convulsed greedily on pumping, pistoning penis. With a shuddering groan, he skewered her ass heavily, running his cock deep into her flesh and holding still as the orgasm grew and peaked and slowly ebbed.

Anuja mewed and gasped hotly, writhing ecstatically beneath him. Gently, Bharat slid out of her ass. Anuja groaned, her body unfolding. Smiling, Bharat slid up and pushed his cock at her face.

"Come on, whore," he grunted. "Drink my jizz! I wanna cum in your mouth!"

Her body was still racked with heaving, sobbing gasps, but she obeyed immediately. Opening her lips, she sucked greedily on his cock, her head bobbing up and down.

The shining penis glistened as it went in and out of her distended face. She worked the cock-head cleverly with her tongue and Bharat flung his head back and gasped loudly.

His buttocks flexed and his hips bobbed over her face. Holding his thighs, she sucked more and more of his cock, relishing the musky cocktail odour of her cunt and ass and his jizz.

She squeezed his balls and then slowly dragged her finger down the hard ridge beneath to his anus.

As her fingertip pressed to his anus, he lost control at last and exploded violently.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:30 PM