Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He regained a measure of control and, chuckling, obeyed her. His cock pulled out, then slid in again. He started to move in a steady rhythm, stroking smoothly and unhurriedly in and out, back and forth.

His cock shone and glistened as it emerged and disappeared between her buttocks. Anuja's cries were low and guttural and obscene.

Bharat felt dizzy with excitement. Her anus was hot and tight as a glove; its spasms on his penis left him breathless. His hunger mounted, spurred by her obscene love-calls.

He began to move faster, thrusting his cock greedily in and out of her asshole.

Anuja's face contorted with lust. Her body jerked and snapped and rocked back and forth under his lunging thrusts. She stretched a hand back and circled his pistoning shaft with her fingers, raking it with her nails.

He gasped and moved faster still and his cock slipped and glided between her fingers into her anus. Faster and faster he went, pumping and thrusting greedily into her anus. Anuja's cries grew louder and more obscene.

"Yes! Ohhh yes, Bharat, yes! Fuck me! OHhhhhh uhhh OHhhhhhhh uhhhh OHHhh uhhh yes! Fuck my ass, Bharat! Butt-fuck me ... hard! Ohhhh god yes!"

"C'mon ... take it! Take it, whore! Take my cock! OHHhh yeh! Take it! Take my cock, bitch ... ohhh yes ... god ... your ass is so tight ... Yeh ... take it ... take it all!" he responded.

Panting and gasping, Bharat slowed to a deep, grinding action. Anuja whimpered joyously. Her servant's penis felt wonderful, rock-hard and throbbing powerfully as it rasped heavily in and out of her asshole.

He drew slowly outward and paused and she moaned and eased herself onto her side, drawing one leg up high, stretching the lower one. Bharat grunted and eased himself onto his knees.

Anuja murmured softly as he flexed his buttocks and slowly squeezed his cock into her butt again.

"Mmm ... yes ... ohh Bharat ... that feels so good ...," she said, arching sexily.

Bharat chuckled and slid his hand up her body to squeeze her breasts. She whispered in excitement as he crushed the swollen mounds in his hands, tweaking and pinching her aching nipples.

He fucked her slowly for several minutes, savouring the pleasure and drawing it out, rocking steadily in and out of her anus. Anuja's face suffused with lust.

She moaned, writhing under him, stretching a hand between her legs to squeeze his heavy balls.

They paused briefly and now she turned on her back and lifted her legs up high and wide, hooking her hands under her knees. Bharat bent over her and squeezed his cock into the cleft between her splayed buttocks.

Anuja gasped and arched, rolling onto the small of her back as her servant's thick cock popped into her anus. Her face contorted in a rictus of lust and she squeezed her breasts hard in her hands.

Her buttocks jerked upward eagerly.

"Yes! C'mon Bharat ... fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she cried. "Fuck it hard! Shove it all in lover OHHHHHHHH yes! Yes! Ohhhhh god yes! Do ... UHHHHHh ... do it Bharat ... do it! Fuck me! Fuck my asshole, lover!"

Bharat flexed his buttocks and drove his cock deeply into her anus. It spasmed on his penis and his head snapped back and he let out a shuddering cry.

Anuja's face twisted and her head snapped to one side, her mouth tearing open in an ululating love-call.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:30 PM