Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Squeezing her breasts, she jigged eagerly up and down and back and forth on his penis, fondling his balls, scbanging his shaft with her fingernails. His balls squeezed up against her cunt-lips and she cupped them tenderly, making him groan with joy.

Bharat was mesmerised by the sight of her cunt sliding up and down his upright shaft, glistening with their consilient juices as it emerged and disappeared from the tempting crevice between the delectably firm curves of her buttocks.

He fingered her anus and she laughed over her shoulder down at him and clapped her buttocks together rapidly, squeezing her cunt tight on his cock.

"Want it, Bharat?" she murmured slyly. "Want my ass now?"

"Yeah," he gasped. "I want to fuck your butt."

Grinning, she slowed and bent steeply forward on her forearms, still looking over her shoulder at him. Her hips rose and gently, she eased her cunt off his cock, almost reluctantly, pausing at the end to tease him by rolling her cunt over his cock-head.

Her buttocks splayed open as she shuffled her knees apart and lifted her hips even higher, proffering her anus for his pleasure. Her breasts were pendulous and he saw her caress them wantonly, plucking at her nipples with her fingers.

"Come on then," she murmured. "Fuck my butt, Bharat ... shove your cock into my ass!"

Her servant scrambled to his knees behind her. She shook her head.

"Not like that. Squat over my hips. So it goes in really deep. I want to feel all of it in my asshole, Bharat. Come on!"

Bharat chuckled. She really enjoyed having her butt fucked. Once, he had invited two of his pals to fuck her together. He could still remember the sight of them fucking her simultaneously in her cunt and ass, their swollen cocks sawing alternately between her thighs, filling the adjacent orifices.

Anuja couldn't get enough of it. Fortunately, they were strong, sturdy lovers, with immense stamina. They fucked her skillfully for over an hour, in every orifice, before they were finally done.

The memory excited him. He moved astride her hips in a deep squat. He was a powerful, muscular man and the position was no strain. He pulled her buttocks higher, pushing her neck down so that her shoulders were on the bed, her face turned to one side on the counterpane. She waited breathlessly.

"Slowly," she mumbled. "Put it in slowly ... I want to feel every inch of it."

Panting with lust, her servant pushed his throbbing penis into the cleft between her buttocks. The cock-head paused at her anus. She was utterly relaxed, and there was no resistance.

Bharat flexed his buttocks and eased his cock-head forward. It slipped smoothly into her rear channel. Anuja groaned softly, closing her eyes, her hands stretching up to hold the bedposts.

"AHHHHHhh ... yes! Ohhh god yes! Yes! OHHHHH yes! More!" she moaned. "Put it in, Bharat ... all of it!"

Watching her face with delight, the handsome young servant slowly slid his cock deeper and deeper into her. Anuja gave no indication of pain. Her lips parted and her tongue arched sensuously over her upper lips.

He saw her squeeze her breasts. Her ass was hot and tight and, as he went in deeper, he let out a loud groan, arching his head in joy.

"Yes," she gasped. "Oh that's so good, Bharat ... come on ... yes! Ohhh yes!"

Deeper and deeper his penis burrowed, surging into her anus till he was fully embedded in her flesh. He paused, his muscles taut and quivering, battling the raging storm in his loins.

"Come on," she gasped, her eyes closed, her lips parted, her fingers taut on the bedpost. "Come on, Bharat ... fuck me! Fuck my ass, lover! Come on!"

Her anus convulsed gleefully on his penis and he gasped. Her buttocks squirmed in excitement against his hips.

His balls were pressed to her buttocks. With a shuddering groan, Bharat unflexed his buttocks slowly and slid his cock up and out of her. Anuja
gasped at the sudden release in pressure.

With a slow, skewering thrust, he ran his penis into her again, drawing a low, ululating, obscene moan of joy from her.

"Again," she cried. "Do that again!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:29 PM