Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
With the oppressive cloud of sexual tension gone, his mind had burst out into a clear calmness. She found the work done surprisingly quickly and accurately.

He shut the books. "That's it, then," he grinned. "All done. More of that tomorrow."

"And now?" She leaned across the table and kissed him.

He cupped her naked breast and felt it swell in his hands. "Now, dear teacher, time for a little sex-ed. Come on, let's fuck in the bath."

They showered together and he fucked her standing up, holding her in his hands with her arms about his shoulders, her legs wrapped around his lean hips, her cunt impaled on his cock.

He savaged her cunt, taking her brutally, ramming his cock in and out of her cunt till she came. He held back and made her go down on her knees and suck his cock, fucking her mouth till he came, shooting thick jizz into her mouth and spattering her face and breasts with it.

Two weeks later and Manish's rhythm was already a demanding and exciting lover. He could fuck her at length without coming. They hit a routine. When she arrived, they went straight to bed and he fucked her unhurriedly for an hour.

Then he worked on his books and then they fucked again. He was doing well and Shirlyn found the teaching easy and relaxed now. And the sex was terrific.

On the bed, Shirlyn's body rocked and snapped with his thrusts and her cries were loud and raw with pleasure. Her breasts jumped and jiggled as he rammed hard into her.

She squeezed her breasts and opened her eyes and looked at him and saw him smiling through his gasps, his eyes bright and twinkling, filled with the knowledge that he would fuck her for a long time still.

He bent his head and kissed her and her eyes closed again and her hips arched to his, her cunt sucking in his cock. She had done it. She had taught him. She ran her tongue into his ear, squeezing his buttocks and drawing him deeper into her hot, hungry flesh.

"Fuck me from behind, Manish," she gasped. "Please. Do it. I want it! C'mon, Manish, fuck me!"

He slid out of her and she turned on her front and dropped in a squat astride her hips and slowly squeezed his cock into her cunt. Shirlyn whimpered, writhing her buttocks against him in delight.

He squeezed her breasts and began to fuck her slowly and methodically, sliding his hips to and fro, back and forth, taking her with measured confidence and assurance. He was very good, much better than his brother.

Shirlyn groaned, rocking back and forth on all fours under him, running her cunt up and down the length of his big, thick shaft. Her breasts jiggled and her gold necklace swung and tossed as they moved.

"C'mon, you whore!" he rasped. "Take it! Take it, bitch! Take my cock!" He dug his fingers into her hips and thrust deep into her hot cunt.

Shirlyn gasped softly. "Yes ... oh yes Manish yes ... fuck me ... oh that's good ... yes ... fuck me hard, lover ... ohhhh uhhhh yes! Oh god yes! Shove it in, Manish! Shove your cock into my cunt!"

Manish is slamming his hips to and fro at Shirlyn's buttocks with loud slaps. Her body jerks and rocks violently under his and her cries are ragged and hoarse with ecstasy and her face is twisted with lust, her lips drawn back over her pearly teeth, her mouth wide open, her eyes screwed shut. Her chest heaves and her breath comes in sobbing gasps as the teenager plunges his huge cock in and out of her cunt without respite.

"Take it!" he grunts. "C'mon, you whoring bitch! Take my cock! Take it all, slut! Take it!"

Hearing the same Shirlyn knew that his pupil is under no pressure now.

He can control himself.

He is strong and he has the will.

He can fuck her as he likes and she will love it.

He grins and thrusts into her without difficulty. Beneath him, Shirlyn, the teacher, succumbs to her pupil's needs.

He has learned to fuck her well.

He can learn anything. He has the desire to satisfy her.

He is a man now. She loved the same that she turned him to a man
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:26 PM