Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
With a shuddering moan, he exploded and she groaned as she felt the sharp sting of his jizz spurting endlessly into her asshole. He held it there and then drew it out slowly and squeezed it into her cunt again and fucked her slowly for a few minutes.

"Haven't finished, cunt," he grunted. "I want lots more. Lots more! And you're going to give it to me!"

Despite her experience with men, Shirlyn was awed by the Manish's stamina and powers of recovery. She sucked his cock again, gently arousing him till he was rock-hard once more and then, pushing him down on his back, mounted him, straddling his lean hips.

He looked up at her, gazing at her lovely, slender, full-breasted body in joy and, sliding his hands up her body, cupped and squeezed her breasts. She groaned, smiling wantonly and begin to rock up and down on his cock, sliding her cunt along its length.

She leaned forward on outstretched arms and her breasts bounced invitingly, her gold necklace tossing and jumping on her golden skin.

"Oh baby yes!" she groaned. "That feels so good, Manish ... your cock's so good in my slit!"

Rearing back, she hissed her pleasure, grinding her hips in erotic circles on his lap, churning her cunt with his cock. He gasped. The feeling was exquisite as her hot, tight cunt convulsed rhythmically on his throbbing erection.

She slid her hands sexily up her body, lifting and squeezing her breasts. Her skin shone with sweat. Dewdrops of perspiration beaded her upper lip and the nape of her neck and thin rivulet trickled between her breasts.

Manish pumped his hips steadily under her, holding her waist and moving her up and down on his cock with an ease and style that astonished both of them.

"C'mon! Take it! Take it, whore, take it!" he gasped as the heat built afresh.

"Ohhh uhh yes! Oh god yes!" she cried, her belly sucked inward, her body rocking and jerking over his bucking hips.

Faster and faster she went, her breasts bouncing, her gold necklace tossing and slapping on her golden skin, her face radiant with lust. Her buttocks bounced off his thighs and her cunt rose and fell, rose and fell, sliding up and down the length of his slippery, throbbing, burning hot, rock-hard penis.

Her cries rose in pitch and volume and her cunt convulsed feverishly on his penis.

"OHHHH uh OH ma uhh Ohma Ohmauh ahhh uhh yes Oh fuck yes Manish yes oh fuck yes OHHH uhhh yes uhhh OHHHH uhhh yes!" she gasped.

With a ululating cry, her cunt jammed down on his cock, spasming frenziedly on the throbbing erection, she fell forward over him. He crushed her breasts in his hand and she kissed him hard, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

He gripped her buttocks and jerked her cunt up and down on his cock as an orgasm crashed through her body and then he hammered his hips violently up into her, making her gasp and moan as his cock rammed into her flesh.

Seconds after she came, he thudded into her, jerked her cunt down hard on his cock, making her gasp and dig her teeth into the thick pads of muscle in his shoulders and shot his wad. She moaned, her hips writhing over his as the jizz spumed in a surprisingly heavy fountain into her cunt.

Their bodies sank onto the bed, streaming with sweat. Shirlyn slid off his cock and snuggled against him, caressing him gently, licking his nipple. He fondled her breasts. They dozed. Her fingers crawled down to his cock.

"Ready for more?" she murmured. "I am."

"Horny bitch. Whore. Cunt. Slut."

"Mm. All that and more. Anything for a good fuck."

"I need to shower. So do you."

"This feels sexy."

"Yeah. But I've got to study, haven't I? Can't fuck all day!"

Shirlyn felt like weeping with joy. She had done it! She smiled prettily and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"You're right," she said quietly. "Let's sit and work. But like this. Naked."

"All right."

They went back to the table and now he was relaxed and confident and quickly absorbed what he had to. He wasn't brilliant, but he wasn't dumb.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:25 PM