Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He began fucking her rapidly, jerking his hips back and forth, gripping her waist and rocking her body to and fro beneath his. Shirlyn gasped and cried out, her gold chain tossing and swinging, her pendulous breasts jiggling.

He slid his hands up her body and squeezed them eagerly. There was thunder in his groin. His pulse raced. He moved faster, pummelling her buttocks with his thighs, slapping his flesh loudly at hers, his balls swinging up against her cunt-lips as he plowed into her hot furrow.

She jerked and rocked under him, dragging her cunt up and down the length of his tumescence, her breasts jiggling, her face arched, her necklace swinging. She turned her face over her shoulder. Manish thought he had never seen anyone so lovely.

"God," she panted. "You're so fucking good, Manish! Keep doing it, lover! Just ... don't ... stop ... fucking ... me ... ahhhhh uhhh yes ... oh ma yes!"

She arched her tongue sensuously over her upper lip. He leaned forward and kissed her hard, jamming his tongue into her mouth, squeezing her breasts and pinching her rigid nipples.

"Your hips!" she gasped. "Swing your hips as you shove it in! Yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh god oh god oh god yes!"

He swung his hips in snapping arcs and his cock entered her from all angles, mashing her cunt-flesh and gorged clitoris.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "I love being fucked like this ... I fuck so many guys like this ... they love it, too ... even Anand ... yes ... even him ... your brother! He fucks me like this, too, Manish, just like this! And he loves it!"

Manish roared, his face mottling in fury. She was his, his, how dare she fuck anyone else! He rammed his cock into her savagely and she cried out thinly and he rammed in again, and yet again.

Her cunt spasmed on his cock, squeezing and contracting powerfully. He fucked her brutally, incensed and aroused by the knowledge that his brother had done this, too, had done it before him, had taken what was, by rights, his, and only his.

He heard her cry out sharply, tense and stiffen and felt the feverish convulsions of her cunt on his cock and knew that she was orgasming. He gasped, panting with lust, forcing himself to deny the incessant hammering in his loins. Not yet, not yet, he said to himself.

Beneath him, Shirlyn moaned ecstatically realising that he hadn't succumbed to his lust and the call of his body. Her orgasm waned and she moaned, her head sinking between her arms, her chest heaving, waiting for him to take over now, giving him the initiative. He took it and instantly she rejoiced, knowing that she had achieved her intention, broken through, completely and finally.

"Your ass, bitch," he snarled. "Now I want to fuck you in your ass!"

He slid out of her cunt and pressed his cock-head to her anus, creasing her buttocks open in his hard fingers. Shirlyn moaned and sank forward in a steep *,,.,* pose, lifting her buttocks high, her shoulders on the bed, her face turned on its side.

Manish flexed his buttocks and his cock-head popped into her rear channel. Shirlyn cried out, her head snapping up, her long neck craning, her face twisting in an agony of lust, her mouth jerking open, her eyes screwed shut, her lips jerked back over her teeth.

"OHMAUHHOHMANISH UHHH OHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried.

He laughed softly. "Like it, eh bitch? Like my cock in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes! Oh god yes, oh uh yes!" she gasped.

"Then take it, whore!" he roared. "Take it all!"

And slowly drilled her rear channel and began to sodomize her deeply and thoroughly, grinding his cock in and out of her anus. It savaged his penis, biting down furiously and convulsively on his cock and he couldn't hold back too long.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:25 PM