Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Oh mauh ahuh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Shirlyn gasped, her body arching steeply, her hands flying to her breasts, squeezing and crushing them erotically, her head arched back, her long neck craned. "OHHHHHH uhh yes oh god yes!"

Her juices were tangy to the taste and he lapped them gently, then flipped his tongue at her clitoris.

She gasped again, hissing in delight and her hands twined in his hair and she moved his head round and round in her crotch to suit her pleasure.

Manish pushed his face deeper into her crotch and probed her crevice with his
tongue.

"Ohh uhh oh fuck yes!" Shirlyn called. "Oh ma uhh ahhh yes oh god yes, Manish, yes oh yes there! That's it oh yes! That's it baby ... yes ... tongue-fuck me lover ... ahhhhhh uhh oh god oh god oh god yes! Do it ... ohhh uhhh yes!"

His tongue felt wonderful, tentative at first and then greedy and demanding as he probed and pried in her slit, exploring its recesses, lapping at her streaming juices.

Shirlyn whimpered ecstatically, her loins blazing with unfaked lust, her head flipping from side to side, her body twitching and jerking as if she was being fucked, her breasts jiggling between her arms.

She arched her tongue over her slender, bowed upper lip in a curiously wanton gesture and, hissing in joy, slid her hands up her body, over her snapped-in belly to her breasts, lifting and squeezing them eagerly, sensuously rolling the nipples under her palms, pinching her erect, quivering nipples.

"Mm ... oh baby yes!" she breathed, her voice sexily sibilant with lust. "Oh god that's so good ... now ... stick your finger back in ... yes! That's it!"

Manish began to finger- and tongue-fuck her simultaneously. Again, instinct guided him and, without instruction, he swung around so that his crotch was over her face.

Shirlyn opened her mouth immediately and drew his cock into it and began to suck it hungrily, exulting at the knowledge that he had done this on his own, without bidding.

They sixty-nined eagerly, their heads buried in each other's crotches, his hips bucking over her face as he fucked it, his head rolling and twisting as he tongue-fucked her cunt while he tormented her gorged clitoris with his fingertips.

She heaved him off her body and flipped around onto her forearms and knees, spreading her legs.

"C'mon Manish," she panted. "Fuck me again now ... fuck me from behind ... fuck me like a bitch ... do it!"

Manish scrambled to his knees behind her, panting and gasping, his muscular body shining with sweat, his chest heaving. He pressed his cock-head between her buttocks as he had seen the other man on the video tape do.

"Not there," she groaned. "That's my ass ... not there ... not now anyway ... you can fuck it later, if you like ... first take my cunt, Manish ... fuck me hard!"

Reaching back, she guided his cock to her cunt. He gripped her buttocks and with a shuddering moan, thrust powerfully into her.

Shirlyn cried out, her head snapping up, her face contorting and twisting in a rictus of lust as the huge cock surged into her cunt-flesh driving a tidal wave of pleasure before it.

Her body lurched forward and her long neck arched upward.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH uhh Oh ma uh Manish uhhh oh Muhhhhniiish uhh OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried.

Her cry thrilled him. He gasped loudly. "C'mon! Take it, bitch! C'mon! Take my cock, whore! Take my cock in your cunt!"

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh fuck yes, Manish, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:24 PM