Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
vijayreddy-

A Coin Toss Changes Lives

Well I think if she was to be exploited by the mentor, he could have exploited her in the office itself

[I had a worn a tight jeans and light green t-shirt and a sweater on top. Sameer sir was around 26 at that time in 2006 when the incident really started, but he was very manly huge as he use to go to gym regular.

At bushi dam sir was behind me holding me as we walked in the water as I tripped twice and his hands were all over my body which sent shiver in that wet rain and my wet body as he was strong guy and his grip was pretty much firm and it has aroused me sexually.

The same time while we were returning by local train which was too crowded I was standing exactly in front of Sameer sir there were other peoples too but I knew I could feel Sameer sir’s cock right on my buttock and I didn’t even looked back but to be frank enjoyed the sheer strong cock and I was fantasying about him from that day many a times which made me wet during office hours.

He never made any move after that then it was routine work related but I had some soft corner or you can say hard corner for him.

But over the days that too went as he never made his move. It was almost a year 26th July 2006 when it rained heavily in Pune in fact all over the country. ]

If the mentor wanted to exploit her he could had exploited her there and then itself and he couldn't have waited for the flood to come and then exploit her.

Some thinks in life doesnt come the way they wanted to come they come through anywhere and that was what shown and written in the story.

Like all readears Smitaji always kee the sexual activity very lengthened as you had kept in most of your stories that what really excites and you can ask anyone and most of them will reply the same.

The only fault in the story I dont think its the fault but a good movie with no good ending was how he had her mother was not told which could have made the story 5 star

Rest all was wonderful

Thats my view

I hope you could keep your stories in the same way

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:24 PM