Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She pulled his head down to hers and her lips flowered under his lips and her tongue snaked out to his mouth. He stilled himself and when he let his lips part, her tongue darted into his mouth, quick as an eel, flicking sexily against his.

She held the kiss, sucking his lower lip, drawing his tongue into her mouth and her hands slid slowly down his body, undoing his shirt, pulling it out of his jeans, pulling it wide and her fingers touched his naked flesh and caressed the hard, clean contours of his torso.

"Take off my dress," she murmured, her tongue swirling through his ear. "I'm naked under it."

Fumbling, Manish popped the large buttons down the front of her dress and pulled it wide off her shoulders. It rustled to her feet and she stepped into his arms naked and slender and sensuous, her golden skin glowing, her face soft and radiant with pleasure. Taking his hands, she put them on her breasts.

"Squeeze them," she murmured. "Yes ... that's it ... see how my tits get hard and bigger ... yes ... now pinch my nipples ... oh that's good ..."

She looked lovely, her hair curled in a short, flouncing club behind her head, the gold chain twinkling around her neck.

She took his hand and put it in her crotch and he groaned at the touch of her soft, downy pubic fuzz against his fingers and he felt the first sticky wetness seeping from the tender lips of her slit.

"I'm hot," she moaned. "I'm hot and wet for you, Manish ... I want your cock in my slit ... and your tongue ... you will fuck me, won't you?"

He nodded dumbly. Her fingers slid down his body and she undid his jeans, pulled down the fly and he gasped as her fingers curled around his cock. She jerked his penis tenderly.

"You're beautiful," she murmured. "You've got a beautiful body and a beautiful cock. I want it." He groaned, and his penis throbbed and quivered as she pumped it gently, raking her fingernails up and down the long shaft.

She kissed him again and when she broke the kiss, drowning in her warm brown eyes, he gasped, "You. Was it really you?"

"Of course," she murmured, kissing him again, sliding her tongue along his lips, rubbing her breasts against his chest. "Of course it was."

Quick as a snake, then, she went down on her knees before him. Manish looked down, incredulous, thinking it's happening, it's happening! Shirlyn's lips parted and her tongue swirled out and over his thick cock-head.

"OHHHHH uhh yes!" he gasped sharply, his belly snapping inward in shock.

Instantly, her lips slipped around his cock-head and she took his cock deep in her mouth and began sucking it with a steadily intensifying pressure, using her tongue cunningly on his bulging, swollen cock-head.

Manish gasped and moaned and instinct took over and he began fucking her mouth, jerking his hips back and forth, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. She moaned deep in her cock-filled throat and sucked his penis hungrily, her fingers and thumbs encircling his shaft.

"Ohhhh uhhh yes! Oh god yes!" he gasped.

Manish moaned, his head bent, watching incredulously, scarcely believing that it was happening. His body burned with lust and exhilaration and his balls and cock throbbed with an excitement he'd never known. His pulse raced and there was a pounding in his head.

He moaned and panted, his chest heaving and thought, she's sucking it, sucking it just like she was on screen and now there's no difference, none at all, he's doing it, he's with her, he can touch and feel and oh god yes, he can, he can enter her and take her and have her and, oh lord yes, oh yes, and fuck her.

His cock spurted pre-cum gunk and she groaned, opening her mouth wide and jerking his cock over her lips so he could see his jizz spurting into her mouth. She took his cock in her mouth again.

He was about to come when she stopped and leaned back. She got to her feet and kissed him again, writhing her cunt against his crotch. Her cunt was wetter now.

"Fuck me," she said softly. "Shove your cock into my slit, Manish. Come on."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:22 PM