Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Manish whimpers, his erection burning, wanting it to be him. The camera roves their bodies lovingly, lingering in shots of her breasts jiggling and bouncing, on her face, twisted and suffused with a radiance of joy, on his mammoth cock grinding down into her
cunt, scrunching and crushing into her cunt-flesh.

"Yeh ... oh fuck yes ... take it ... take it, whore, take it!" Hari groans.

His rich, gravelly voice on tape. "For men," he says, "there is little that is more satisfying than the feeling of a hot, tight, wet, soft cunt on a throbbing erection. It is a unique pleasure, unlike any other."

Another cut and now she's astride him, kneeling upright on his lap, jigging and bouncing up and down. Her gold necklace tosses and jumps on her skin, and her breasts bounce and she slides her hands up and squeezes them, pinching her rigid nipples.

"Yes! Ohh god yes! Ohh that feels so good, Hari! God your cock's so good in my cunt ... ohhh uhhh yes! Oh god yes!"

The camera shows them gasping and rocking and, from behind, shows her buttocks bouncing off his strong thighs, shows her cunt gobbling his cock, sliding up its length, crashing down again, her buttocks flexing and unflexing, her cunt wet and open, her anus
winking temptingly at the lens.

The camera swivels smoothly around to the front again and slowly begins to close in on her face. Shirlyn slows and looks into the camera.

"So," she says breathlessly. "As you have seen, there is much more to sex than reproduction. There is pleasure and there is joy.

But what we have shown you is merely the beginning, the very basics. In the next film, we explore further, and look at some of the different ways to heighten your enjoyment. We will also show you the wonders of orgasm ...'

Quick cuts show an ejaculating cock, spurting over a cunt, over buttocks, over breasts and her face.

"Sodomy or, butt-fucking ..."

Another cut shows a huge cock piercing her anus, slowly skewering her rear-channel and driving in and in and in. Shirlyn's on her front, bent over in a steep *,,.,* position, her buttocks raised and thrust back, her face contorted in an agony of lust, eyes screwed shut, mouth wide, lips drawn back.

The man's above her, straddling her hips, his body corded with tension, his head flung back, his muscles rippling as he flexes his buttocks and shoves his cock deeper and deeper into her rear-channel.

"... And the unique joys of group sex."

Shirlyn being fucked in her cunt and mouth and ass simultaneously by three huge cocks, sawing in and out of her orifices, her body hammered by those of her lovers, twisting and writhing in evident ecstasy, her face contorted in a rictus of pleasure. Cut back to her face and she's smiling.

"That and more next time. We hope you have enjoyed this film and learned from it. To get the most from what you have seen, we suggest you try fucking as often as you can. After all, as they say, practice makes perfect!"

The camera begins to retreat from her face. She moans, writhing on Hari's lap and, bending over, kisses him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, writhing her buttocks over his lap. He squeezes her breasts.

"Now Hari ... fuck me! Fuck me hard, lover! Fuck me like a whore!"

The camera pulls back and up, back and up, rising higher and higher, up above a slowly whirring fan, always looking down, showing the two bodies writhing and bucking in a frenzy on the bed, their cries filling the soundtrack.

A slow fade and, with her cries filling the background against superbly syncopated throbbing music, the end titles roll. Manish moans and jerks his cock violently. The jizz spurts from his loins and keeps coming and coming and coming.

The next afternoon, Shirlyn wasted no time with Manish. She wore a dress today, a patterned, close-fitting garment that clung to her contours.

It was buttoned down the front and had a low, scooped neck. She stepped into the house, kicked off her heeled shoes, dumped her bag and, before he realized what was happening, was standing before him, slipping her arms around his neck, lifting her face to his.

Manish's cock throbbed erect and he gripped her hips and pulled her body to his, his pulse racing, his flesh hot and feverish with lust.

"You want me, don't you?" she murmured, and her breath was warm on his face.

He nodded, sinking into the deep brown pools of her *kajal*-rimmed eyes that glittered with a strange flame.

"Then take me, Manish," she whispered. "Fuck me. Show me what you've learned, what you know."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:21 PM