Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Her breasts are lovely, lovelier than he'd imagined, full and high and succulent like juicy fruit, with bright aureoles surrounding long, stiff nipples. The man squeezes her breasts,
pinches her nipples. Shirlyn moans thickly and arches her back, her face suffused with joy.

"Fondling my breasts is extremely arousing. I can feel my tits swell and grow hard with excitement. My nipples, as you see, stiffen and harden and when Hari pinches them, exquisite little ribbons of lust flicker through my body and make me hotter still. I am very randy now and my cunt is already getting wet."

The camera cuts to a shot of her crotch. Manish stares. It is beautiful. The little curved mound, covered in a dark delta of soft pubic hair and, as the camera closes in further, he sees the little dewdrops of cunt-juice beading her cunt-fuzz.

"You will see my cunt in greater detail a little later," Shirlyn's voice-over reassures him. "For now, I want to suck Hari's cock."

Cuts to a close-up of her sucking the man's cock. Manish gasps, moans. The cock is huge, hot and dark and thick and long.

She jerks it in her fist, her mouth open wide, her eyes half-closed, her head rocking back and forth, her tongue swirling lasciviously around the bulging cock-head, her face distending with its size when she takes it in her mouth.

"Yes!" the man gasps. "Oh fuck yes! C'mon ... suck it, bitch! Suck my cock! Ohhh yes ... suck it harder, whore! Ohhh yes! That's it!"

His voice and the music recede, yielding to her voice-over.

"Sucking cock, giving head, eating meat, or, as the text-books call it, fellatio, is a very effective way of arousing a man. There is no doubt about the fact that all men enjoy it. What is less well known, but equally true, is that women enjoy it, too.

For instance, I love the taste and smell of a good, hard big cock fucking my mouth. It's very sexy and a major turn-on."

The camera draws back. Shows her on her knees sucking his cock. He's holding her head and moving it to and fro, pumping his hips back and forth at her face. With her free hand, she's fondling her breasts, thrusting a hand into her crotch, masturbating.

The camera cuts swiftly to shots of her hand crushing her breasts, her slender fingers tensed and curled around the flesh mounds, plucking the stiff nipples in her fingertips, her finger sliding down her crack, pressing hard, curling and vanishing inward. Manish groans, pumping his erection in his fist.

"Also, there is no need for anxiety about taking jizz in your mouth. In fact, I recommend you try it. It tastes heavenly!"

The man gasps. Shirlyn opens her mouth under the cock, jerking it furiously and he explodes. Jizz shoots from his cock-head and spurts into her open mouth, flooding it, overflowing and dribbling down her cheeks and chin, showering her face and breasts.

She swallows the seed in her mouth and takes his cock between her lips again. The shot fades slowly.

"Cunnilingus."

The shot fades in to one of Shirlyn on her back on the edge of a bed, her legs spread wide, the man crouched between her thighs, his face buried in her cunt.

"Also known as licking slit or cunt. Eating pussy."

The man's tongue jabs into her cunt and the camera shows her slit in detail, her cunt-lips pulled wide in his fingers, exposing the soft, moist, pink flesh within, the hard stem of her clitoris.

"This is undoubtedly one of the most pleasurable feelings for any woman. The touch of thick, warm, heavy tongue in my slit is one I can never get enough of. And Hari is exceptionally good at licking my cunt."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:19 PM